• بادئ الموضوع بادئ الموضوع حلمات
  • تاريخ البدء تاريخ البدء
So we were ready now to go shopping, what an exciting morning so far. We left the hose and walked along to where the car was parked. Sue cannot leave home without checking her seams. It is probably just a habit or maybe a tease., either way I really don't mind she has perfect legs. I really liked her amry jane shoes with the strap, I had a teacher who wore them so maybe it started with her.
2384457-1653853231-b6fdcac340f0c62d9e04df2f2843359d.jpg

When we got to the car I opened the door (very much a gentleman) so that I could hopefully see if Auntie was wearing her panties.
599_1000.jpg

I could see that these heels had been outdoors so a bit of wera to the soles, I was getting used to her habits. I was really lucky being in such a large family of women and girls because I had overheard so many conversations so I had a good idea what she would probably like to discuss.
We soon arrived at the car park and Sue got her shopping bag from the back of the car and we crossed over tothe entrance while luckily for me was up some stairs. It is amazing how I can always seem to need to check my phone a moments like this so I can be just a little big behind the lady and get some pictures for wanking material.

2961268-1686989209-a51497b1de2c08bc3343ba51154e1558.jpg

I always knew when ladies were wearing a suspender belt if they also were wearing a lovely tight skirt. I can see the outline of the straps running down the back over her ass to clip onto the stocking. Sometiimes a simple four strap belt or very rarely aa eight strap which is just heaven straps showing everywhere. It is sometimes opossivble to see them from the front especially if the woman is a bit overweight, it pushes them against the skirt.
2448757-1657382985-5f8be3e0103573b26be7b24625cf145b.jpg

It is posible to get seamed pantyhose or hold up stockings in which case there will be no obvious straps. Sue had told me that when we get home she will show me her shoe collection. She said she is a shoeholic and today she wants to add to the collection. It is usually easy to spot people who collect because if you ask them how many they have they become quite defensive and can't seem to remember, so I was looking forward to seeing the collection tonight. We passed this lady in the corridor leading to the toilets. As she passed I turned to check my phone, I have outlined her strap.
2467621-1658565421-2792080e4e8fac1a3132588476dc6ce0.jpg

We carried on walking round towards the shoe department and I found another chance to have to tie my shoe lace. I must admit sometimes I have tried that even when I am wearing slip on shoes!
2431470-1656324752-ece15154134b03097ec7c9c4eb97e9fd.jpg

So she is wearing panties with perfect seams. Sue told mme she wanted to try some sling back heels for the office. In her business there are a lot of meetings to attend so as the boss she had tro set the example to her team. She has promised to take me to the office for a visit if she gets some free time soon.
tumblr_3abd70a58e82846b43050335dfdee544_91deafec_500.jpg

She asked me if I thought the dress went well with the shoes. I told her the problem with the dress was it covered too much of her fantastic legs and as you can see it is not tight enough for the guys to decide is it stockings or pantyhose. This is vital for those who want to include her in their next wanking session. I told her getting included in the wanking session would be good for business because it would keep the company in their focus and they would no doubt want to have at least one other meeting just to see the stockings and heels. I also told her the shoes were not naughty enough.

She said she really appreciated my honest opinion and never thought about being in some of her potential clients wanking sessions. She went and tried on a pair of killer heels and asked me what I thought of them. The shop was quite quiet so I pointed to the very obvious bulge in my trousers. Oh dear the nearest toliet is about a 10 minute walk for you to have a wank. We clearly cannot continue to walk round with your cock on display. Get it out and have a quick wank on my nylon foot. She slipped the shoes off and kep a watch over my shoulder for anybody coming.

2648612-1669480351-138fb271a48e6766c0b55f2fc1891748.jpg

I decided to rub my cock on her moist nylon sole before it covered it in cream. She said hurry people will think I am a slut. I told her she had beautiful feet and if she would agree that each day when she got home from work I could give her a foot massage and cream her feet, then I would hurry up and cum so she could slip her shoe on. She laughed and said you are learning fast how to bargain and agreed.I wiped my copck clean on her toes and she promised she would also give me these stockings as a bonus because it would be my cum on them for my wanking collection. When we got to the checkout she asked the girl to wrap her old shoes as she wanted to keep the new ones on. Of course she didn't want the young girl to see my cum all over her seamed stocking feet.

We got outside and she sat don and changed back to her other heels. We waled along the road back to the car she decided to stop at the florist
to get some flowers

3032039-1690964223-160cf16df234a141c596dc27e7ef3669.jpg

I would have just loved to be able to push her skirt up move her panties aside and fuck her so that she could have cum on her feet and in her pussy. I hoped one day to see her with cum in all theree holes as well as on her feet. I will need to speak to some of my frinds when the time is right.
2987518-1688379762-90be251f74fd43d4c76d8cd4a27834b6.jpg

She loaded all her shopping into the back of the car, I noticed a guy sitting nearby obviously watching Sue and wanking. I went over to her and told her to stay like that and pretend she had lost something as there was a wanking spectator who was almost thgere and we could have some fun. It didn't take him long as I saw a splash on the inside of his windscreen. I told Sue to stand up and come with me so she could confront the guy. He was horrfied to see us approaching the car and still had his cock in his hand dripping cum. Sue suddenly pulled ope n the dor bent over as she said let me lick that clean for you. I couldn't believe this woman she was beyond naughty, the guy looked totally stunned. She closed the door and waved him goodbye.

When i came downstarirs next morning Sue said she would be going to work today but before she went she had to show me why we were shopping yesterday for shoes. I suppose I am a complete collector and just can't resist shoes. I know you can';t resist them either so we already have something in common. I like to walk in them you like to wank in them later. So how many wank are her do you think, Tom junior could be very busy.

tumblr_5defccec2406957b6e95ceca503d5bc4_a71efbb8_540.jpg

She said she would let me put them all back in her cupboard don.t try to wank in all of them remember I promised you that you could give me a foot massage when I get home. I sat watching tyhe clock nervously as it approached the time for Sue to come home. Then I heard the car stop and went outside to see if she needed help with anything.
tumblr_4ff8e48505c153d353b395d67210bca5_32439d4b_540.jpg

I would have just loved to push my face under her dress and lick her pussy before fucking her for all the neighbours to watch or maybe join in. Instead I got to carry the shopping into the house. Sue said thaty she would go upstairs and get out of her wprk clothes and get into some more comfortable clothes.

680_1000.jpg

Wow what an outfit instant cock hardening. She smiled as she saw me staring the the high heeled sandals revealing her nylon covered toes. She said maybe she would change into some closed shoes just in case I spilled some of the foot cream and being sandals it would make quite a mess. When she came in again it was slutty red heels. I really preferred closed shoes as they retained the aroma better than sandals and I hoped she had been wearing them often.

2384474-1653853237-f91b5a298665c33351255699f9f19a40.jpg

She sat teasing me dangling her shoe and balencing it expertly on her toe just perfectly so it didn't drop on the floor. I could remember seeing some of my aunts trying to do it but the shoes always fell on the floor, clearly Sue was ,uch more experiemced at teasing. I also got the benefit of admiring her foot encased in the stockinsgs as she told me about her day in the office. She said she was having problems as her computers did not seem to be working veryy well. I told her that IT was my best subject at school and maybe I could help, so she said we would go to the office at the weekend when they wouldn't be in use.
759_1000.jpg

She moved onto her side and told me to get my foot cream machine out so she could warm it up for me. I also noticed now that Auntie was not wearing panties so my first great view of her glistening moist pussy kept me rigid as her lipstick coated lips rubbed my cockhead before it slid into her mouth. I could feel it running over her tongue as she looked up at my face obviously enjoying my expression. She knew how much i would enjoy the feeling of nylon against my balls so she told me to wear a pair of pantyhose so she could stroke my cock with the nylon.

659_1000.jpg

She then clamped my cock betwwen the soles of her feet, she said this would be the best way of exercising her itred feet just like a massage. I said I didn't mind at all and we both laughed.

2391562-1654075836-c89b1e84def7d5bf0d1a3f4d5730d35e.jpg

Occasionally she would push her heels against my balls just so it was slightly uncomforatble and then went back to the stroking. She said all this was making her horny and she would have to change position so she could rub her pussy while she rubbed my cock. I was so close to saying why don't I just fuck you but it sounded a bit rude so I jsut enjoyed providing the foot massage while Sue massaged her clit. I did manage to get a few pics while she lay with her eyes closed on the floor.

761_1000.jpg

Those red painted toenails were just so sexy they would be a great addition to my wank bank. After a while she stopped and went across the room to a small stool and told me I could come and examine her feet to check how the massage had worked. I said Iwould need to get really close so i bent over enjoying the aroma of her stockings after a day at the office.
2388982-1654026816-42ddb04422359383efbe03c4ff0cf4de (1).jpg

Those beautiful seams that ran all the way down her great legs and across the soles of her feet to het toes. I told her that I thought they were just perfect and that I felt the cream would be warm enough now. Sue said goon Tom empty your balls on Auntie's slutty feet so that i can slip them back into my heels and walk round for your enjoyment. If you are a good boy I will let you lick up the cream before I kiss you and we share the reward.
2389768-1654029070-5ce95034b69ada908d2890df127f4800.jpg

It was so temptinhg to rub my cockhead in my cum and slide it up her waiting pussy, but I had not been invited, yet!

I always looked forward to the day when Sue did the house work, I did offer to join in but she said it was therapeutic for her to get away from work. She said she did like me to be around to chat as she progressed with the jobs. I always foiund it therapeutic too for my cock exercise.
I really like it when she did some personal care which just fed my fetish.

It was going to be Sue’s birthday in a few days and I didn’t know what gift to give her. She already was a wealthy lady who could buy anything she wanted. I knew that all my best birthday gifts had been experiences and not gifts which were soon forgotten. I went to bed trying to think of that to do and as usual I find if I go to sleep with a problem I wake up with a solution. I contacted an old school friend Steve and sent him some pics of Sue and asked if he would be interested.
2548153-1663603607-a5504a6708292a5cb830c048db54c747.jpg

He soon replied and we agreed to meet at the train station on the day. I sat down with Sue that night as I was massaging her feet. I told her that we all play roles in life and that her family name was “Seams Sue”, she was surprised. I told her that after the wedding on the way home my father was telling my mother how smart you looked and that she should get some clothes like you. He said that he liked your stockings and heels.
385_1000 (3).jpg

That night I hardly got any sleep as he seemed to be fucking her all night. Sue laughed and said, “Well that is just your dad”. I told her that I then had some conversations and they all reported similar experiences after the wedding. I told her that the women in the family were jealous of her as she was a rich, attractive business woman. Family vents guaranteed that they would all get a good fucking, but they also realized that in their minds their husband was fucking Seams Sue.
2563709-1664296053-03c4854f6eb514b755014bf71ae29d4d.jpg

At work your role is to be the dominant boss and team leader. I notice that you only have females staff working in the office as you probably don’t want any distractions or jealously developing in the workplace. Your role with me is the naughty Auntie who is always teasing me but has not allowed me to fuck you yet. I am sure for a lot of your neighbours their husbands watch you going to work in the morning, the noise of your high heels on the concrete as they wank behind the curtains.
393_1000.jpg

I told her I had arranged a birthday experience for her tomorrow. She asked me how she should dress? I explained the she already had roles of: Seams Sue, Teasing Sue, Dominant Sue, Naughty Auntie Sue, Sexy Neighbour Sue and now she would be Black Cock Slutty Sue. She looked totally shocked, but how did you know?, she asked. Because I once asked you and you said you have never been fucked by a black cock.
271_1000.jpg

Next day I told her I would be meeting my friend Steve at the railway station. She said she would love to come along and meet him so that she could invite him back to her house. I was thinking she just can’t wait to see what he looks like and more importantly the size of his cock. She had a shower and got dressed in her sexy stockings outfit, she asked me if it looked ok? I told her I didn’t think Steve would turn and walk away.

400_1000 (5).jpg

When we arrived at the staion I saw Steve walking towards us, I had noticed there were a lot of people coming off the train and it wasn't till he reached me that I realised he was not alone. He turned to Sue and said, I hope you don't mind but when my friends saw your pictures they just wanted to meet you. I looked at Charlie and Bo who smiled at Sue as Stevie whispered to me, " I though we could have a hole each". We all walked towards the car and Sue put her bag in the back. She had started the teasing already, I bet her pussy is really wt now, buy one get two free.
412_1000 (13).jpg

We soon arrived at the house and Sue opened some wine for the guys to sit and relax. She looked round the guys and said well who is going to show me their cock first? The guys looked a bit surprised that this very attractive lady could speak like a slut. So Steve offered to go first.
3051512-1691929944-40c6afb76a56f41066e0ab61e823d2dd.jpg

Well Stev as you went first you can be first to service me. Just let me top up my lipstick. She sat deliberately taking a long time posing as she rubbed the slutty red lipstip on her lips. I could see Steve's cock grow as I am sure he was imagining all the things he could do with my naughty auntie.
37866017596_b175132527_w.jpg

Now Steve I plan to geet as much red lipstick on your cockhead to start then I will let you pop it in my mouth. I think for the guysd they had always been with a woman where they called the shots but theuy hadn't come across Slutty Sue.
3063476-1692430338-0f63d9e8a441898116d7ebff6e7356a5.jpg

She sat down on the sofa and slipped her panties off, now you guys can sit and admire my pussy while I take care of Steves throbbing cock. Come her and kneel in front of me she told him. Steve jumped up and was soon ksiing Sue as she stroked his long cock.
3056750-1692128507-4bb105080b638482ec5cc73f7f5af839.jpg

I could see her red painted toenails which was always erving my fetich and making me hard. Charlie and Bo were simply stunned and sat with bulges growing in their trousers. Sue licked his cock and then concentrated on sucking his vballs. They slapped aginst her chin and she rubbed her pussy to warm it up for the other guys. Steve's cock was now pointing at the ceiling.
240_1000 (1).jpg

Then she started stroking his long cockas he tried to control his orgasm. The other guys had got undressed now knowing it would soon be their turn to perform.
3067038-1692558434-f2c634faa19e3672d7679a7c0aad9837.gif

It is really long Steve have you found girls who can take it all up their pussy yet? Steve said that the most most girls could do was take about half so he ended up only half fucking them. Sue said that maybe later she would see if she could help him with that proble. I guess for Steve' it was all to much. this horny older lady teasing him as she wanked his cock. Sue quickly popped his cock in her muth and sucked him vigourously knowing he was near the edge.
750_1000.jpg

It didn't take ytoo long before Steve showered my Slutty Autie in his cum on her moputh and dripping on her tits.
3067036-1692558429-7ce18f118e180e8f76f413f835e6a96c.jpg

Sue told him to go and relax for a while and try to be ready for round two. Do you have an Auntie Steve that you have always wanted to fuck?, she asked him. He just nodded and looked embarassed. Well you can always give me a call and I could maybe pretend to be your Auntie. She walked over to the bed and presented her ass to Bo. The sexy black stockings just framed her ass and pussy. I just couldn't take my eyes off the high heeled sandals and her nylon covered feet and toes. I would love to have the chance to lick her feet while she was getting fucked.
112_1000.jpg

I went over and lay on the bed encouraging Bo to give her a good hard fucking. I couldn't believe I was watching some strangers fucking my mum's sister.
910_1000 (4).jpg

Bo fucked her from behind for a while and then pulled out and told her to open her legs wide.. We were all treated to the sight of his big black cock pumping her white pussy. I just couldn't resist taking pictures.
181_1000.jpg

The other guys came over and Sue grabbed a cock in each hand, by this time Steve's cock was recovering and she was just getting Charlie warmed up. She then turned over and kept Charlie's cock in her mouth while Bo finished fucked her pussy.
3063462-1692430322-8758a9b756f201d9a7826a4a96417b48.gif

Sue was now actually fucking Bo's cock and he was simply holding his cockhead inside her pussy. I noticed his balls twitching as he filled her hot pussy with his cum. Sue told him he was very honoured to be the first black cock to penetrate her pussy and fill her to overflowing. Another picture moment for me.

3031878-1690963632-e4bbc4c1ece84ea1f0bc625f8f8334f0.gif

I was so tempted to go over and rub my cum in Bo's cum then fuck her mouth but Slutty Auntie was in cahrge of the perforamnce, I just hoped there would be something for me as I had organised the event.

I thought that Sue would call for a break now but she said it wouldn't be fair to make Charle wait as he had seen all the ther guys empty their balls. I thought yes everybody except me, your nephew, I was really frustrated. Sue now lay on the bed with Bo's cum running freely from her pussy as she kissed Charlie.

758_1000.jpg

The guys asked if she would be willing to pose for a picture so they could show their friends fucking this older white woman, who was behaving like a dominant slut.
3056717-1692128495-8407ff58a54124d9bcb5319ca3278fdf.jpg

From where I was positioned I could see drops of cum dripping down her stockings and hitting her nylon covered feet. Her pussy was draining and I suspected that Charlie was going to fill her last hole.
155_1000.jpg

The image of those seamed stocking covered legs with her slutty heels pointing to the ceiling and a big black cock in her ass was a beautiful sight and Sue told me to make sure she got a picture to show her friends. Charlie had almost got all of his big cock inside her tight ass. As he fucked her gently and slowly she began to relax more and soon posed for her second picture and looked much more relaxed as he fucked her harder.
255_1000.jpg

Her pussy was stil wet and fuckable but it would need a change of position to give it a try. Sue wanted to do some bouncing on Charlie's cock before he lost control of his orgasm.
3056706-1692128491-0b1ea8f0db0734177756ba55e6fec53b.jpg

I could see how wet his shaft was now as Sue bounced and Charlie got to suck her tits. She called Steve back who was suffieciently recovered now to fill her mouth again.
3063459-1692430319-0a101c7cedb75c5096f9eb35c9901a85.jpg

Bo spun her round now as he was getting close after Steve had emptied his balls down her throat.
256_1000.jpg

Again for me a beauttiful image of my Aunt getting the fucking of a lifetime and the perfect view of her grreat legs in nylon. Bo said he was going to finish so I should hurry to get this image. I had only just taken the picture when he rolled her over lifted her stocking legs high and filled her ass with his cum.
258_1000.jpg
3063459-1692430319-0a101c7cedb75c5096f9eb35c9901a85.jpg 3049798-1691829390-3dddf278fece4d0c8b44652254947d0d.gif

Sally had a few girlfriends while she was at school but then she left and moved into the adult world to find a job.She had lived at home with her parents but there was no work in the area and along with her brothers she realised she would have to move away from home to find work.

young-woman-walking-on-city-street-during-summer-CAVF91860.jpg

Her mother told her to contact her auntie Maggie who had her own successful business and in a recent call with her sister she had said she would need to hire more staff to fulfill the clients demads. Sally's mum was not sure about the type of work that she could use sally for but she knew she would take care of her in a big city and that was important. If she did as well as her siter she knew she would be sucessful in life.
The last time Sally had met her Auntie was at a family wedding. She thought she was very stylish and along with her daughter they attractyed a lot of attention from the men.

565_1000 (13).jpg

Sally had very limited sex sxperience with a few boyfriends but not a lot more than kissing and groping. She did jerk one boy off who suddenly exploded all over her black thick pantyhose, had to tell mum she had spilled her yoghurt at lunchtime.

915_1000 (18).jpg

Sally had caught one of her brothers wanking one day and heard her mum and dad fucking after coming home from parties. Dad always got horny seeing mum dressed up in her outfits.
844_1000 (28).jpg

When she arrived in the city untie maggie was waiting to take her to the house. She certainly had a lovely car and along with her expensive clothes she looked just as attractive as last time they met at the wedding.
564_1000 (15).jpg

Sally had never seen her mum wear high heels like that probably daddy would have kept her awake evry night. Maggie had a difficult day leading up to their meeting and had hurried to get ready to meet her neice. She had got up early as usual to be ready for her first client. Maggie ran an escort agency so today she was working from home. She had a long list of regular clients who found she could deliver exactly what they needed. Maggie took time to interview her clients to find out about their sexual preferences or fetishes. The "Who, What, When, Why", so she got the experience just right. She soon discovered most people had a number of things that they enjoyed so when they arrived they had no idea what she would deliver. Today for Bob, having checked his file, it would be the Slutty Nurse.
669_1000 (17).jpg

Bob was in many ways quite traditional, stockings, uniform, suck and fuck sort of guy. It would be a nice easy start to the day for Maggie and she would have lots of time to get ready to meet her niece. Maggie thought that the number of times she had worn the nurses outfit she should now be a matron.
tumblr_e2a34a920cca0842d05b82862d46f4b6_c1cbcc43_540.jpg

Having got Bob on the bed with him deep and thrusting his cock as he knelt between her stocking covered thighs she noticed something was wrong. Bob was very traditional he would fuck her hard and fast time he was just about to cum then he would say "here comes the injection for the slutty nurse" as he filled her pussy. He would keep fucking her for a few mu]inutes then say "Here comes your desert baby so your husband gets sloppy seconds tonight". But today he stopped after the first fuck. She spoke to him but no reply so she called the ambulance. When the paramedics arrived at the house they were surprised. "Oh I am sorry one said we weren't told there was a nurse already on the scene".
tumblr_cc3d7a451cf53198c2e27a1d38099895_55b4649b_1280.jpg

Maggie laughed and said I am not a real nurse and I was part of the scene. Bob was fucking me as usual and didn't make the second performance. They realised that it was not the normal uniform or were the slutty killer heels with fishnets. The stood amazed as maggie sat on the bed next to bob as they looked at cum coming out of her ass.
220_1000.gif

So sadly he failed to deliver my second dose of cum. The paramedic confirmed Bob had died and explained as this was a sudden death the formalities would take about an hour usually. As the paramedics stood looing at maggie's cum covered shoes on the floor she explained exactly what had happened for her statement. I had just finished getting dressed having put on the uniform, rolled up my stockings and tucked my wet pussy into my little panties. He was son undressed and waiting on the bed as I approached he stood up pulled down his trousers and as you can see he has a big cock, much bigger earlier obviously. I do like to be fucked by a big cock. Do you guys have big cocks? Anyway I knelt down and put on my lipstick. Bob always liked lipstick all over his cockhead, he said it made it easier to slip into my tight pussy.
tumblr_mynni0bpcd1t0y38bo1_500.png

then when he was ready we got onto the bed and he got between my stocking covered legs and started to open my pussy lips and push his fat cockhead inside. I helped by putting my heels on his ass and pulling him closer. It always felt like I would split in two he was so big and then he started rtio fuck me. He liked the feeling on my stockings rubbing against his waist. And aftyer fucking me hard into the matress for a few minutes I encouraged him by telling him I was a slut and to ram it all the way inside. I felt his big balss, (look at the sizze of them) almost like a bull aren't they? Well that was about it till he sprayed and died.

The paramedics had been listening carefully and had only written a couple of words down preferring to look at Maggie.
615_1000 (23).jpg

Magiie looked at them and said well guys I think after me making my statement you need to see a nurse about those bulging cocks in your trousers. Why don't you check me out for hidden weapons, one can check my pussy and the other my mouth. Maggie decided to check out the black guy for the pussy examination.

tumblr_c98a0f59c0c03ec25f0085023aa5f089_683e684d_540.jpg

She lay down on the bed while he released the beast. No need for Maggie to suck it hard her story had done that job and saved her some time, she had to meet her niece soon.
upload_2022-3-14_10-35-37.jpeg

Oh suck a lovely wet pussy madame said the guy and I don't mind sloppy seconds. This can be your second injection. Nothing but the best for the slutty nurse but a load of black baby juice.

https___ep8.xhcdn.com_000_147_328_470_1000.jpg

It was certainly a good size probably as big as bob as she fucked the paramdic with Bob watching from heaven. She sat down on his monster cock and rode him hard and fast, she needed her second fuck but she was in a hurry. She turned to the second guy, go into my drawer and get my lipstick.
tumblr_23c3a6b948497a1d7d3d92326f6008c4_faf08046_540.jpg

The sigght of Maggie applying her lipstick while bouncing on his partners cock meant he was rock har soon as well. Come along then boys, I have a meeting with my young niece soon in town.
tumblr_m1wdisj5M51r9f5j9o1_1280.jpg

She could feel the hot cum dripping on her tits so it would have to be a quick shower as soon as they both finished. She wondered if she could make them cum a second time too. She got off the bed and reaklly went for it fucking and sucking like a pro.
tumblr_owg2ko5ESl1wxfgtlo6_r1_500.jpg

And then just a few minutes to recover nefore the police and coroner arrived.
tumblr_oqlru5JtGc1qfye3yo1_1280 - Copy.jpg

It all seemed quit familiar to them "died onbthe job"m she heard the paramedics tell them. Not telling them she had just been having the contents of their balls in the meantime. The police looked round the room for any useful evidence.

tumblr_c77c952281630b02c4004c7c4f5a330c_3682074a_540.jpg

This gave maggie enough time to say thank you to all the guys making sure she got the phone number of the black guy with the big cock, could be a client in the future to replace poor Bob. Now must go to meet my lovely young niece in town.
tumblr_c08303e2cd551f0cc7680d3a620be62a_464c61d9_540.jpg

Maggie arrived and met Sally giving them time on the way home for a chat. Magge explained her business and what it involved. Either working from home or travelling for sex to clints fantasy location. Sally was amazed, what do you mean fantasy location? Well sometimes offices, street, parks, even hospitals, churches and schools. Maggie went on the explain fetishes and fantasies. Every man and woman has preferences for what they eat and how they fuck. You will develop yours as you get more experienced. You have lived with your parents and you will have seen where they prefer to fuck. The men in your family your Dad and your brothers will have their preferences. You can bet you have been the object of their wanking fantasies. It is common for me to have guys who have had fantasies about fucking their granny, mother, auntie, sister and daughter.

208_1000.gif

It has probably happened and you didn't notice, Maggie explained. One of the easiest ways for guys not to get caught is to wank into your shoes. They use the shoe to sniff and make their cock hard and then empty their balls into it. So the smellier the shoes the better. Maggie told Sally to slip off her sandals. She explained one of the easiest to get away with is sandals as they don't show obvious stains as long as you don't hit the leather outside.
625_1000 (4).jpg

Sally says she thought that was just from her feet but under UV light you can see the blobs of cum and the bigger pool of cum in the sole. So he emptied his load in the sole probably as her rubbed his cock on the material then as he withdrew his cock two blobs dripped down. Feet fetsihes are really common and if you want to find out how many men have them either wear some high heels that make a noise and watch the heads turn or simply sit and tease them by dangling your shoe. Lots of women do that, Sally said she thought it was because their feet were sore or hot. Maggie smiled and said "yes sometimes".
2912954-1684311864-4877052fbea3c39f34617f31e51f9535.jpg

So there is at least one guy in your family who is fucking your shoes. Sally said she thought sometimes her well worn school shoes felt a bit damp when she put them on in the morning. Dad told her probably the dog had been licking them.
555_1000 (18).jpg

When they arrived at the house Sally started to unpack her clothes. Maggie told her that if she was going to become an escort she would need to start a collection of clothes and shoes. They would go shopping later but till she had made enough money she could use Maggie's clothes. How about heels? Sally said she only had two pairs and took out the first.
568_1000z.jpg

These are my prom shoes she said proudly. I can see somebody else has also liked them, look at the dripping cum stain. Sally rushed to get her other pair and this time knew what to check.
757_1000 (2).jpg

Yes looks like someone has got so excited they couldn't wait to get it into the toe of the shoe which is the best place as it's unlikely to be seen, Maggie explained. In some ways sally was glad that some fguys wanted to fuck her even if it was only her family. Maggie took her to her collection. These are my black ones, you can practice walking on them every day in the house so you don't fall off your killer heels.
2388477-1654016840-7ac9ac3d2518a37f6609b86eaabd1544.jpg

I do have shoes for the fetish guys to use to destruction and regularly wear them when they arrive to keep them smelly. Dried cum and sweat have a very distinctive smell.
2927437-1685043715-aa02a4ced2c9989dbb069a7fea78162e.jpg

2668263-1670679176-7460764ccfc7b2af1d779f5d3fc0a5a2.gif

So you probably like lots of other women have fantasies. I have male escorts as well as female escorts in my business and an increasing number of trans escorts too. A common female fantasy is black cocks, it usually starts with a dildo.

3127089-1696269725-f120dcb2a15dacb527d0f97f03e0595d.jpg

Which is ok and easilt transpotable but nothing like the real thing, here is one of my escorts. This was the day of Tony's interview with me, you see if I am not satisfied they are not hired Maggie explained.
910_1000 (26).jpg

Sally was visibly shocked "my God what do you do with that monser" she gasped. Well it takes practice but surely that is the fun. For you we have to start your training tomorrow but now we have to catch the shopping before closing time. When they arrived in the mall Maggie asked Sally if she would mind taking some pictures with her showing a lot of leg. She Maggie explained she had a client who likes her to send ordinary everyday images of her day to keep him on the boil till his next session. Or in other words material to use for his jerking sessions.

Maggie said she would start with the basic tease the sort of picture many guys would like the chance to have taken, but probably they were with their wife at the time.

648_1000 (5).jpg

She explained the bag is the shop he prefers her to use for the hosiery when he is fucking her next time. OK so a little but more for the next shot. He also likes the idea that I do something in close proximity to other people with the chance of someone turning round and seeing my naughty display.

650_1000 (18).jpg

Excellent than you Sally just another couple then we can search for some outfits for you. maybe I could pretend to be looking for something to wear on his next visit, I am sure he would enjoy that.
tumblr_dcf5ef5ad03697e61b8b5bca7a2175f6_06656fc4_1280.jpg

Now he does like to look straight at the camera as I tease him on the final shot before he empties his balls usually in a pair of my smelly heels that he has purchased. I will be wearing them for him when he comes to the hosue in a few days. They are usually still damp from him wanking overr the pictures for a few days.
upload_2022-4-9_16-27-12.jpeg

He will particularly enjoy the killer heels that most women could not walk in and so are usually bedroom shoes. He loves the idea ofme looking so hot in public. Sometimes he pays me to just walk round town as he hides in various loactions taking covert pictures. He usually is desperate to fuck me in the car park before we leave.

691_1000 (18).jpg

There was very little time left now so they decided to concentrate on shoes for Sally as the ones she had brought had obviously been fucked at home. Now some guys would enjoy that but best play safe for the moment and you just take a look around.
892_1000 (1).jpg

Sally had never bee to suck a packed display of shoes with a bewildering choice. She tried on a pair of killer heels just like auntie's and had to hold on to the shel to avoid falling over. Maggie told her not to worry she could practice for hours at home and anyway you don't usullay get to remain on your feet long unless the client wants a standing fuck. Sally was now trying to image getting fucked standing up especially wearing these heels. Yes she would have to practice, what would her mother tink or even the men in her family?

Must remember not to take them home in case they fall victinm to the covert shoe sniffer and fucker of the family, or maybe more than one. Sally tried a pair of black heels on and used the time to practice walking round the store pretending to look at shoes but really just practicing walking in the heels.
tumblr_d4a3816387ab818036f34c8df285b058_43025df7_2048.jpg

Fially it was time to get serious and try some on that could be potential purchases before the store closed. Maggie told her to try them on slowly so she could capture a video. A lot of her clients with a foot and shoe fetish will pay for a video of a young woman wriggling her sexy nylon toes into heels and walking round the store. So now you will have earned some cash tonight Sally from simply going shopping, the most basic level and keeping your clothes on.

upload_2022-3-6_15-57-33.jpeg

They will love the way you are holding ansd stroking the heel imagining it could be their cock. You could get a few bookings from this video alone. Sally was really excited how easy to earn money and not even being very naughty, but she was sure that would be included in her training starting tomorrow. maybe she should suck the heel of the shoe to give them the idea?

So it was now time for Sally to become more used to discussing sex with stramgers. Maggie told her to go out into the streets of the town and simply ask people about sex. Sally was to say the least nervous. She got a bit smartened up and stood around waiting for someone who looked friendly.
Market-Research-Reduced-Size.jpg

She had put togoether a clipboard and some questios to make it look like a proper survey. There were was a lot of of people who the minute she said sex, they looked embarrassed and walked away. It was really difficult but at least she was getting used to approaching people. She tried a number of variations on the question but wasn't having much luck. She noticed a young woman of a similar age to herself who was alone so she felt a bit more comfortable. Jill was really nice and they just seemed to get along easily from the beginning. Then sally aske "when was the last time you had sex Jill"? Jill smiled and said about 20 minutes ago with my Dad. It was now Sally's turn to looked surprised. He always fucks me on a friday at lunchtime, he says it is a good start to the weekend.
828_1000.jpeg

Jill was certainly very attractive ans Sally told her she liked the outfit. Well I work in an office and you have to look smart, but I always wear stockings and no panties on a fiday as it is easier for dad to give me a quick fuck in the car before I go back to work. Jill explained that her parents divorced many years ago and she was brought up by her mother and her brother lived with her father. It is only recently that I have got in contact with my Dad. He was really pleased that I am married now and trying for a baby.
Dad had a very successful business so he still pays me my allowance but since he started fucking me he pays double. The extra money is useful as i don't get paid much in the office. Sally asked id her husband had found out yet, Jill laughed and said he looked forawrd to her coming home on a fiday night so he could get sloppy seconds. I usually don't get as far as the bed before he is ramming his cock into my pussy.
2550888-1663705411-b4c288f831e9b6a729d1d6166cc94a51.jpg

Paul said when the baby comes along we won't know who the father is but who cares? Today dad said that he wondered if I would consider letting my brother fuck me as well then we could all be a big happy family again. I remember seeing my brother jeking his cock and even then it was quite impressive so I said maybe we could have a little orgy at home one evening next week. I thought to add to the excitement and memories I might try my old uniform on and see if it fits. paul and I enjoy dressing up and swoping so it should be fun.

tumblr_eb2a161e9a966756ce70f065e22b9c14_e760c349_1280.jpg

Jill then asked sally about her job so she explained about maggie and the escort agency. Juill said she would rather be getting well paid for fucking so she wondered if Maggie need more staff. I told her to send me some pictures and see if Auntie was interested. Sally went home feeling more confident about approaching the subject of sex with total strangers and a few days later Jill sent some pictures.
2431362-1656324524-d950160036f73706364ed797d306cfd6.gif

Maggie contacted her to book an interview for the agency.
2587796-1665779579-87ecab3d8784931faf8bf8a8b87cc5d3.gif

Maggie was glad to have some younger members on the team. She had started out as a very believeable schoolgirl and now was a MILf bordering on a GILF. It was rediculous for her to dress up in a uniform. So now she tended to dress as the teacher which didn't always fit the fantasy.
2423943-1655728775-8ae9209a9b9f6ab67175ba7fa97fecd1.jpg

Maggie knew that the model had to be believeable for the guy to feel satisfied and for him to be fucking his fantasy not someone he had to imagine was his fantasy. It would be like a white guy playing the role of big black cock - just wouldn't work. So next morning was another dauy of training for Sally. Tom coming today was a fairly new client. Maggie always took a lot of time to get detail of the fantasy, age, name, scenario so that she could get it right. He had told maggie the name of his fantasy girl was Janie. So Maggie adhered strictly to the fantasy and he called her Janie. He simply wanted her to fulfill his dream and possibly add more wanking material.
So the scenario was she had come to the teacher to get her school report. She had not scored very well and she had offered to maybe be given the chance to improve her score.
823_1000 (22).jpg

She made sure she was wearing his preferred clothing with killer heels. He said he always imagined having the chance to fuck Janie dressed like that so it gave him an instant hard cock. Maggie watched him struggle to release it from his pants before sitting down in front of him. She thought she might increase the tension by using one of her slutty heels.

664_1000 (3).jpg

Ever had a shoe job Sir, she asked him. The look on his face gave her the answer, some new territory to add to his fantasy. Maggie knew she could always had extra bits so that gave her more choices for creating the next scemario. It would be imprinted in his mind alongside the original and fixed by his climax. The next logical step is to extend the fantasy into a footjob where she had increase his desire to the oint of climax, this would add quite a few possibilities for the next meeting.

672_1000 (33).jpg

Tom loved the feeling of the nylon strocking his shaft as Maggie Or Janie as she was asked him about getting a higher grade as she increased the tempo. Is that feeling good Tom she asked? Oh yes Janie keep it going I will make sure you get the best report.
589_1000.gif

The other addition was the red painted toenails which he would remember. So today she had been abkle to extend his fantasy so every visit was a fresh experience. That is what gives her repeat and loyal clients. Maggie also knew the imporatnce of not making the client come too early, otherwise they would not think it was value for money. So she usually introduced a little break so they could bothe relax and Tom could take some pictures to add to his fantasy album. She always encouraged clients to do this as it fixed the fantasy and equally important fixed her into the fantasy.

589_1000 (15).jpg

She included some pussy shots as she knew he would also want to fuck her at some poit so showing him the target was important, it was also a higher fee. Good business woman. After the break she began by stroking Tom's cock with the heel of her shoe making sure as he watched he could see the other nylon covered foot and the red nails from earlier.
590_1000 - Copy.jpeg

She was asking Tom how it felt and he told her that one day he would give her a hard fucking with his cock then she would know how his cock felt too. She encouraged him to tke over the rhythm now by rubbing his cock on her nylon sole trapped between the foot and the shoe.
590_1000 (3).jpg

Tom was now getting near as he started to move his hips and fuck her foot. Tom really couldn't hold on any longer as he pumped his load over her feet saying "Take that Jackie you little slut". Maggie knew that was the name of one of his married daughter so he had given her a false name at the beginning. "Oh daddy that feels so hot and sticky, said Maggie in a different voice." Some changes to be made for his next visit.

621_1000 (13).jpg

Next day sally asked Maggie about Tom's fantasy for his daughter. Maggie assured her it was quite commn in her clients. Sally was very shocked really well I don't think that applies to my family she said. Really so you have never noticed anything unusual at home lkie someone had been in your room while you were out or your clothes were not how you left them? Sally now looked shocked again but this time she was wondering if Maggie could be right. She did once catche her brother in her room looking at her shoes in the cupboard, when she asked him what he was doing he just made a stupid excuse and left quickly. Sally noticed her shoes were a bit marked next time she wore them but shew had been a bit drunk that night and probably spilled her drink.
730_1000.jpg

Maggie asked her if she had been drinking milk and that it looked like there were marks inside too.
604_1000 (1).jpg

Maggie told her to hurry and get her oufit on that her client would be arriving soon. She told Sally that he usually only wanked a wank and somone to talk dirty so I am sure you can manage. Maggie told her she had laid the outfit on the bed.
2423915-1655728739-18b1a68ca83531ef4f674520666d4283.jpg

Sally wobbled round the bedroom realising she really should have had more practice at walking in the killer heel, but from what auntie had said it didn't sound like there would be a lot of walking involved. Bob arrived on time and maggie told him she had a surorise for him. Her neice Sally had come to stay with her and she wanted her to meet some of the clients. She is a typical young woman and you know how teasing and naughty they can be. Bob looked as though he didn't mind at all. You see her mother was finding it difficult to magae Sally she is always with different bouyfriends. Her dad is so embarrassed them they go out that he says his daughter dresses like a slut. maggie showed Bob some posed pictures of Sally.
2423924-1655728764-14e24353da4b5c45fbd4ea719aae63b8.jpg

As yo can see Bob she has great legs and has been wearing her mother's bedroom clothes and heels to go out on dates. Bob smiled and said I don't suppose she has brought any of her own clothes with her? maggie smiled and said she had packed her old uniform as she was hoping to wear it on Halloween night, but she hadn't tried it on yet so she is not sure it still fits. Maybe she could try it on for me, Bob smiled as maggie noticed the bulge growing in his trousers.
tumblr_ph0y7wEqoZ1w77c6qo2_1280.jpg

Maggioe said she would go upsatirs and ask Sally. Although she will probably borrow some of my bedroom clothes as well, Bob was hoping she would. maggie went upstairs and told Sally to get the uniform on, Sally asked how she knew Bob would choose a uniform, Maggie smiled and said she knew her clients very well so it was no surprise. Bob was very impressed when Sally entered the room. Maggie made an excuse that she had an urgent call to make and went upstairs to watch on the spycam. Maggie had seen and played with Bob's cock many time but she knew Sally would be surprised at his thick hard rod.

deepthroats-43099.gif

Maggie really wanted Sally to get failiar with cum wanking and squiring it is the entry level training. Although it is a common request it doesn't pay very we. How much can you charge a guy for something he can do for himself so that's where the dress up and acting comes in. After he had his first orgasm Bob went for a repeat performace. But maggie knew he was so horny he just had to blow a load so he will have time now to enjoy her outfit and will take longer to cum.
2431446-1656324601-887ddcb453e26803b0031f4c004f4732.gif

Bob tooka few pictures of his new girl to imress his friends. Sally was a lovely girl and Bob started wondering if he would ever get to fuck her. Sally did a few round the room poses for his collection.

2423943-1655728775-8ae9209a9b9f6ab67175ba7fa97fecd1.jpg

Bob was hoping one day to get between those stocking covered thighs point her heels to the ceiling and fuck her tight cunt. Today though he had jsut booked a suck and blow. Sally had never been sprayed with cum and got quite a shock when Bob's cock turned into a hose.
2587794-1665779575-2b786b9d54ee19044a701bdcf33cfa98.gif

Although she had opened her mouth wide he didn't really manage to hit the target but seemed to want to wash her face in his cream. Sally then asked Bob to take some pictures of her so she could send them to her friends. Bob got cleaned up and patted her pantie covered bottom, we will habve to see what you are hiding here on my next visit. 904_1000 (31).jpg

Maggie told Sally that her guest today had a fetish for cabin crew so some of the fantasy would be at the local airport. She told Sally to get her outfit on and they could set off on the journey. Carol found the familiar red unifom lying on the bed and soon had slipped it on along with the stockings and of course those red sexy heels.
2766401-1675875331-9901a942ceb3e1f36008009deed6a02a.png
She was sure the client John would not be disappointed.
2795867-1677432107-134c5ab1bf332e734765c57bc11f9317.jpg

During the car journey Maggie explained John liked to observe from a distance at first in public places, she showed her his picture. He will not approach you but you might see him takingg pictures for his wanking collection. Sally made sure that when she recognised John that she didn't look at him directly he got off on the idea that he was watching her and she was unaware. sally started with an easy innocent shoe dangle tease.
2726451-1673813589-e8e3f712071cda88ea287c5d35f063b3.jpg

Even guys who do not have a shoe or stocking fetish still enjoy this revelation of part of her body a bit like stockings tops reveal bare flesh. Sally made sure she did not stay in one area too long as she didn't want to attract security cameras attention. At the next stop Maggie came and sat next to her and quietly said follow me to the ladies toilet. Inside Maggie explained that at the back of the airport they had some old unused planes parked so that the public could go inside and look around. A few minutes later hey arrived at the location. Maggie told Sally not to worry as John knew his way to this location very well. So just move round the planes and look as though you are on duty as cabin crew, Maggie explained.
2800241-1677669380-e42987da28611ef7ab7b5eeae266c6d7.jpg

A sexy pose should get John hard and soon she would cahnge her shoes just like she had seen the cabin crew girls do on flights.
2805282-1677877886-1d6e13a108a74f2e5f9f3a4a14113cce.jpg

Maggie was very pleased with Sally's perforamnce. she really was a natural. She seemed to know how to keep the guy interested so that he could dream of a reward. Sally had noticed that John's phone camera was not usually pointing at her face so she knew he would have enjoyed the shoe dangle maybe she could arrange a treat. So she now concentated on his interests.
2800279-1677669392-2f929a32c625d4c0df273fc512feb9d4.jpg

That stocking top tease seemed to get his interest so now he knew what was under the uniform. There were lots of memebers of the public walking round so sally had to be careful not to be seen, she wasn't sure if impersonating cabin crew was unlawful. Time to find the drinks trolley again jst to make sure John is paying attention and his cock is hard, because he will be using it soon.
2795859-1677432104-ce8d14ee2b59e862d8aa51285d06c7a7.jpg

He was now so busy taking pictures sally was able to look at him long enough to swee the bulge in his trousers. She climbed down off the trolley and went towards the rear toilet where there were no visitors. She went inside and left bothof her very worn red heels there and came out with her black cabin shoes on. she walked to the other end of the plane to allow John to get into the toilet. She wonderered how long he could last. John was busy in the toilet sniffing and licking Sally's smelly heels. Maggie always made sure all the shoes were worn and smelly just as her clients liked them.
He rubbed his stiff cock all over the inside and outside of the shoes. The inside was still warm from Sally nylon covered feet John imagined being abld to have a footjob from Sally, he must speak with Maggie soon.
2726455-1673813590-61833efacd489e9e2fd493ee450faf0d.jpg

Sally pretended that she had just realised that her shioes were still in the toilet and rushed right past John managing to accidently brush her hand over his bulge. She soon found her shoes with the contents of John's balls inside.
2726456-1673813591-1b067dcc84deff863f6b9c9fe60b10aa.jpg

She quickly slipped her feet inside the shoes, she had never had warm cum on her feet before and it made her feel really horny she just wished it was on the fantasy script that he caught her in the toilet and gave her a good hard fucking, but she would have to wait,. She checked the script before she left the toilet. She knew that her next dangle would be lots more interesting.
520_1000 (5).jpg

It felt like a Sunday afternoon, the curtains were drawn but it was still light outside. I was standing in Auntie Jean’s living room, my trousers and briefs pushed down to my ankles. She was sitting on the sofa directly in front of me, wearing just my favourite black glossy stockings and black high heeled shoes. Actually she was only wearing one shoe, as I had the other one held to my face, inhaling deeply from it.

665_1000 (32).jpg

Her left hand stroked my naked buttocks as her right gently gripped the base of my hard cock. Her mouth was sliding up and halfway down my cock with a regular rhythm, but occasionally stopping to use her tongue to lick all the way around the head. My body jerked every time she did this. She’d been going for a few minutes and I was proud of myself for lasting so long, so far!
607_1000 (18).jpg

I turned the angle of her slipper slightly so my nose could get into the open toed section……that was the sweet spot! I moaned loudly as the heady aroma filled my nostrils. Taking this as a sign Auntie Jean used her left hand to cup and gently squeeze my balls. Then forming a tight circle with the thumb and forefinger of her right hand she encircled the base of my cock and wanked me furiously as her mouth concentrated on sucking just the tip.
2236539-1645480591-4441fff89ee82d9de08227d983c999c2.jpg

I wanted this feeling to never end. I tried to sniff from her slipper one more time but a jolt of extreme pleasure spread over my body and both my knees buckled, forcing me fall slightly forward and place my hands onto her shoulders for support. “MMM…MMM…MMM” she moaned and I gasped loudly with each spurt of spunk that shot into her ever sucking mouth. I was gasping for breath and still holding onto her for support until she stopped sucking. She gave the head of my cock another few licks all the way around then looked up at me. “You’re a good boy, giving your Auntie such a nice big load”.
678_1000.gif

I shuffled as best as I could a few steps towards the sofa and slumped onto it, still out of breath. Auntie Jean kicked her other shoe off, shuffled up the cushions and lay back, placing one petite nylon foot on my lap and the other on my shoulder. I instinctively turned my head and placed my face to her nylon toes and inhaled deeply.
937_1000 (4).jpg

Placing her hands behind her knees she drew her legs up then spread them wide. I gasped at the sight of her hairy bush leading down to her slightly open glistening lips. Her hips were moving up and down slightly. Speaking softly she said “I’m now going to teach you how and where to lick me to make me cum, and if you do well, I’ll stay in this position, you can grab my ankles and sniff both of my feet while you fuck my cunt”.
937_1000 (28).jpg

NO NO NO, not the alarm, I’ve only been in bed 5 minutes. Quickly, quickly get back to sleep, get back into the dream, quickly. I shut my eyes hard and willed myself to go straight back to sleep. My cock was pushing against the covers, so I slid my hand down to move it to a more comfortable position. It felt like an iron bar.
big-dick-3254.gif

Just a quick wank before going to sleep otherwise I will fall asleep in the classroom and Miss Turner won’t be pleased.
940_1000 (21).jpg

As I was growing up in the 1960's, there was a woman that lived a few doors from me. Norma was a mysterious enchantress who was about five & a half feet tall with a very attractive figure. She always dressed in a way that made the boys in the neighbourhood talk about her in provocative ways the drove me to dream about her in my most private moments. One summer afternoon, several neighbours were at our house after a funeral. Most everyone was dressed up, including Norma. Norma was wearing a a black dress that barely reached her knees. Covering her legs were black coloured nylons and she was wearing red high heel pumps. For a woman in her late thirties, Norma was quite fetching. She had that quiet look of sophistication. When she smiled at me, I melted.
903_1000 (33).jpg

As I was growing up, quite often Norma asked me to help her with household chores. She seemed to be always dressed up and looked beautiful every time I saw her. I was attracted to her in a way that I couldn't explain at the time. Every so often she would catch me looking at her breasts or staring at her legs that would make her smile and my face get red after being caught. One afternoon while helping her with some things in the kitchen, Norma pulled out a chair to take some things out of a high cupboard. She removed her shoes and climbed on top the counter. As she reached towards the back of a high shelf, I noticed the dark reinforcement from the nylon surrounding her thighs. Almost instantly I grew an erection. As she handed me a few of the items from the cupboard, Norma caught me staring up her dress while my hand rearranged my erection. I felt my face flush in embarrassment but all she did was smile at me and continue pulling item after item from the cupboard.
941_1000 (4).jpg

Those moments helped build our unspoken relationship. I’m sure Norma sensed I was attracted to her in a sexual way but she did nothing to discourage me. Even as I grew into a horny teenager, Norma did nothing to stop me from gazing at her with lust. It almost seemed as if she was flirting with me. My attraction to this enchantress never waned. As I sat in the living room, I glanced over at Norma. Her legs were crossed as she carried on a conversation with another neighbour. I heard the sound of her shoe releasing its grip of her nylon covered heel. The nylons she was wearing had reinforced heels in them and I found that completely arousing.
829_1000 (15).jpg

The more I watched her shoe dangle from her nylon covered foot, the more sexually stimulated I became. I had to stop stealing glances of Norma's feet or I would never be able to get up without someone noticing the erection bulging from my pants. I sat secretly watching her, knowing it was only a matter of time before I brought myself to a climax as I thought about Norma in her nylon stockings.
As her conversation with another neighbour concluded, she arose and went to the bathroom. I wouldn't be far behind her only I was certain that I would be doing something far more enjoyable. When Norma returned a few moments later, there was no place for her to sit. She looked at me and asked if she could sit on my lap. I smiled as she sat down. She was as light as a feather. I rested one arm on the arm rest of the chair on the other I rested on Norma's lap. I felt a small bump on her lap. I thought to myself that her thigh was an odd place for something like that unless, maybe.... I needed confirmation so I slid my hand to her other thigh and felt the same thing. Norma had to be wearing gartered nylons!
46e2fe18a48213e0d5f69287a050d093.jpg

After I realized what she had to be wearing, my erection became as hard as steel. I kept my hand over the clasp of her garter as I thought about the nylons she was wearing. I imagined how she must have put them on. Sitting down as she rolled up the silky stocking, slowly inserting her perfectly manicured toes into it and sliding it up her leg. Attaching the reinforced thigh to the tab I was feeling and finally, smoothing out the nylon up her leg.
857_1000 (18).jpg

All of this was making me squirm with a desire for her that kept growing. I needed to rearrange my erection, but Norma was sitting on my lap. She had to feel my erection ramming into her. I flexed myself to get it pointed in the most comfortable position. As I was squirming, Norma arose to get her nearby drink. She glanced at my waist as she eased back down onto my lap, gracefully guiding my rock-hard manhood to the side.
There I sat with Norma on my lap. My erection pressed between her backside and my waist. She crossed her legs and slowly began to swing her ankle back and forth. Every cycle she made I felt in the head of my erection. I wondered if she knew what affect she was having on me. I sat back in my chair and gazed at her as each swing of her ankle stoked my excitement. Norma turned to me and smiled as the erotic tension continued to build. Did she know how aroused I was? If she continued, I was going to lose control. I glanced down at her shoes. I spread my legs a little further apart as I watched her slowly expose her reinforced heel.
tumblr_pk98mbHtnk1rka5jh_540.jpg

Could she sense my excitement? I couldn't hold back much longer. Could she feel my raging erection? I tried to look away to delay my impending orgasm but with Norma sitting on my lap, unintentionally fondling me, it was impossible to stay under control. Did she know it? I was getting close. I was amazed at what she was doing to me. I could feel it starting. The involuntary pumping, pushing me over the edge. I sat back and gazed at Norma as my orgasm began. I couldn't help but squeeze my legs together, gasp and lurch forward the moment I exploded in my pants. Norma turned to me and whispered in my ear "I think I'm squishing you" Her warm breath and the smell of her perfume made me quiver with desire. "No you're not" I stuttered as spurt after spurt of my orgasm filled my underwear. Did she know what happened? Would my sperm soak through my pants? Never before had I ejaculated in my pants. I tried to silence my gasps of lust as Norma sat on my lap with my ejaculating cock pressed against her. After a few moments, the involuntary pumping and spurting subsided as I began to recover from the orgasm Norma gave me. There I sat with underwear full of sperm and the object of my lust sitting on my lap.
tumblr_nrmw7cn9TH1rqgy9ho1_500.gif

After a chair opened up, Norma decided to sit somewhere else. As she got up, I let my hand glide across her nylon covered leg. The touch of her nylons was so sensual I had to touch them. Norma turned to me and smiled as she arose. She knew I did something I shouldn't have done, but she let it go. I sat alone for a few more minutes after Norma had moved until I had calmed down enough to go to the bathroom. My underwear was soaked. I hid them in the garbage and returned to the party wearing no underwear. I continued to eye Norma and her nylons from afar but every few minutes our eyes would meet. She had to know what I was thinking. A few weeks later, Norma called looking to borrow our card table and chairs. I told her I would bring them over in a few minutes. I thought about my last experience with her. I had relived it a hundred times since that memorable day. I rang the doorbell. A few moments later Norma opened the door. I gasped when the door opened. She must have just gotten home from work as she was wearing a dress! She smiled and led me down to the lower level. My eyes were riveted on her legs. She was wearing black nylons just like the pair she wore the day I came in my pants. I could feel the heat in my face as she told me where to put the table. "If you would, honey, can you just come in and set the chairs up yourself?" I nodded and followed her back up the stairs. With each step, her reinforced heel popped out from the back of her high heel. By the time I reached the top of the stairs, I was completely aroused.
IMG_0106.JPG.33785db2fba3e9ad315cf21bdfa30b24.jpg

I returned with two of the four chairs. As she instructed, I opened the front door and walked in carrying the chairs. Norma was on the phone in the kitchen, I glanced under the table. Her legs were crossed and the reinforced heel of her nylons was visible. My face had to be as red as a beet! As I walked down the stairs, I noticed a basket full of laundry next to the washer in the other room. Norma was talking on the phone so after setting up the chairs, I quickly walked over. In the basket was a pair of Norma's nylon stockings. I grabbed one of her nylons and quickly stuffed them down my pants.
904_1000 (8).jpg

When I reached the top of the stairs, I looked under the table. Norma's feet were resting on top of her shoes with her reinforced nylon heels and toes in plain sight. I couldn't take my eyes off them as I slowly walked by. Norma knew what I was looking at. Did she know how excited I was? The bulge in my shorts caused by her nylon next to my erection was plainly visible. Did she see it? I slowly began to rub my erection through my pants as I left her house. Did she hear me rubbing it? Norma had made me so aroused that all I could think about was to show it to her.
135_1000.jpg

When I got home, I quickly pulled off my shorts and underwear and only put my shorts back on. I slid her nylon onto my penis until its purple head was hidden beneath the reinforced toe. With all the stamina I could muster, I held back the flood of semen that was eager to shoot through her nylon.
As I walked up her driveway, the sexual intensity I felt was overpowering. I paused at the top of her stairs and took a deep breath. I lowered my zipper and opened the door. I paused for a moment, looking down at the nylon covered shaft of my raging erection. I pulled the zipper apart so that I was sure she could see what was surrounding my erection if she looked. I carried the two chairs to my right so that she would have an unobstructed view as I walked by. My heart was racing as I entered the kitchen. Norma was still on the phone as she smiled at me. Not once did she look at what I so desperately wanted to show her.

I lost any control I had left. After setting up the chairs, I grasped my nylon covered erection and masturbated. A bolt of electricity coursed through my spine as I slid her nylon up and down and within seconds, I could feel the lust of my orgasm begin. I held my breath as I began to pump the juices of lust up to its peak. I exploded with a full load of cum and a force so strong it shot through the reinforced toe of her nylon. I closed my eyes as I pumped everything I had through her nylon.

2423508-1655727298-0d193c25a818d7a50a2fddc30173f178.jpg

I walked back over to the laundry basket as I heard Norma say goodbye and hang up the phone. I pulled her sperm-filled nylon off my still hard cock and dropped it in the laundry basket. I looked over at the stairs. Her reinforced heels and toes were the first thing I saw. Slowly she descended the stairs as I walked towards her. I didn't have time to pull up my zipper before Norma could see me. My penis was still erect, pulsating and glistening with the fluids of my orgasm. I could feel my sperm running down the shaft.

As she approached me she smiled. Would she look down and see my sperm covered erection? I could smell my sex. Could she? Would she step in the semen I had spurted across the room? I was terrified. "Thanks." She said. "OK." I said. "Call me when you want me to get them." I turned and ran up the stairs with my manhood still out. As I reached the top of the stairs, I pulled up my zipper and left. The next several hours I waited for the phone to ring with Norma telling my parents about what I had done with her nylon but no call ever came. After a few days, I knew she would have either called or I had gotten away with what I did. In any event I was seemingly always thinking about her and what I did. If she had looked, she would have seen my erection. When she did her laundry, she had to have seen the transparent silvery coloured fluids in the foot of her nylon.
678_1000.jpg

A few days later, I was at home alone when the phone rang. It was Norma! As soon as I heard her voice, I remembered her warm breath in my ear. My penis began to harden as she asked if I could come over to pick up the table & chairs. I told her I would be over in a few minutes. The insanity of my obsession was overwhelming. I was determined to expose my erection to Norma. She had already felt it, now she must see it. I took off my shorts and tossed away my underwear, one less thing blocking what I wanted her to see. I was already hard by the time I put my shorts back on. I looked in the mirror with my zipper down. If she looked, she would know I had no underwear on and that my cock was rigid. The larger question was what would she do after she saw it? I pulled my zipper back up and nervously walked to her house.
Before I rang the doorbell, I opened my zipper so that if she looked, she would be able to see what I wanted her to see. After a few agonizing moments exposed to the world, Norma appeared. When she opened the door, I gasped when I saw what she was wearing. Norma had on a red dress with nylons. There was nobody else home so it was as if she had dressed up just for me! "Come on in." She said as I entered her house. I nodded and followed Norma downstairs. As I began to fold up the table, Norma turned and walked back up the stairs. I took my time as I drank in the sight of her legs slowly walking up the staircase. I pulled my hardened cock through my zipper so that nothing would hide my erection from Norma.
773977162_LoubHeels01.JPG.358dda64e41dd8b594bd878ee38f69f6.jpg

I walked up the stairs, anticipating Norma's reaction as she glanced at my fully engorged penis. When I got to the top of the stairs, Norma was nowhere in sight. I left her house with the table, angry that she hadn't seen what I so desperately wanted to show her. On my return trip, Norma was sitting on the couch reading a magazine. She didn't notice me walking up the driveway. Before opening the front door, I lowered my zipper and pulled out the rock-hard purple head of my cock. All she had to do was look at my waist to see it. I opened the door and walked in. She had removed her shoes giving me a clear view of her sexy reinforced heels and toes.
img_4211.jpg

She looked so stunning, my head spun. I was filled with so much desire for her, that I could hardly remember what I was doing. She smiled as I walked by, never once glancing down to see the rock-hard cock that begged for her. When I reached the bottom of the stairs, I made sure my erection was as visible as it could be. At the top of the stairs, I looked down at the raging erection I displayed for her. My heart raced as I walked to the door carrying two chairs to my right as I passed by her. "I'll be right back" I said. Norma's eyes glanced at my waist and the smile left her face. Had she seen what I wanted her to see? Without looking back at her, I kept walking out the door. When I reached the street, I carried the chairs in front of me so no one else could see what was exposed to the world. My heart was racing over what I had just shown her. I left the chairs inside the house and hid my erection for the walk back.

As I returned to her house, empty handed, I glanced around the neighbourhood. No cars, no people in sight. My family was gone, so was Norma's. As I headed up her driveway, I glanced in the window. Norma was looking directly at me. I paused for a moment at her door and fully lowered my zipper. I positioned the fly of my shorts so the maximum amount of my erection would be visible if she looked. My trembling hands grasped the doorknob and opened the door. It was now or never.

As I stepped inside, I looked over at Norma. She was still sitting on the couch. Her magazine was on her lap as she looked at me. First in my eyes and then at my waist, saying nothing as I walked past her. Why didn't she say something? Was she so stunned and afraid of what I had exposed to her? I glanced down at it to confirm it was visible. It was completely out in the open. If she looked at my waist, she saw it. I walked down the stairs to gather the remaining two chairs. This was my last chance and I was going to do it. No shred of sanity was left in me, only an overwhelming erotic desire for Norma. I walked back up with the two chairs and placed them next to the door and closed it. "I have something I have to tell you." I said.

Norma looked over at me and said, "What is it?" As I approached her she glanced at my waist. I said nothing as she glanced down, clearly seeing what I wanted to show her. Norma laughed a nervous laugh and said, "What are you doing?" I said. "You are the most incredibly beautiful and sexy woman I have ever seen. The last time I saw you, you were dressed like you are today and it made my blood boil with a desire for you so strong that I had to tell you. Since that day, you were all I can think about. Today when I first saw you in that dress, I had to tell you what I did because I am going to do it again right now. Every time I see you, I get so sexually aroused that I can't think about anything else."

Norma sat there looking at me as I opened my shorts and let them drop to the floor. "At the neighbour’s party a few weeks ago, I could hardly take my eyes off of you. When you sat on my lap, you kept arousing me more and more. The longer you sat on my lap, the more aroused I got. Did you know that? I was as hard then as I am now. You made me come in my pants. Did you know that? Just by you sitting on my lap, you gave me an orgasm."Norma watched as I fondled myself. "When you called me a few minutes ago, did you know that I got an erection the moment I heard your voice?" I had nothing more to lose now. Norma was going to watch me. Nothing could stop me now. Norma didn't say a word as she watched.

853_1000 (19) - Copy.jpg

She just sat there with her hands crossed on her lap, looking at me as I stood before her with nothing on from the waist down. "That dress you have on makes you look so sexy. You have incredibly beautiful legs." I said as I slowly stroked myself. Norma crossed her legs and smiled as I slowly masturbated before her. "Those nylons you have on are really sexy. Did you know that?"
I took my shirt off and stood in front of her, fully nude and hard as a rock. "I have probably masturbated to thoughts of you a hundred times. Did you know that? Show me what kind of nylons you have on. Are they the gartered nylons like you wore at the party?" I reached for her left shoe and slowly pulled it off. Norma made no effort to stop me. As I saw the reinforced nylons covering her heel and toes, I gasped. "Just looking at you is going to make me cum." I leaned back as the moment of my climax arrived. Norma eyed my pulsating erection as I sat on the floor next to her feet, spread my legs and gasped as the fluid of my lust hurtled out my penis and rained onto her feet.
191_1000.jpg

"I told you. I showed you. Now you know how I feel about you." After I caught my breath, I walked to her bathroom and cleaned myself up. When I returned, still completely nude, Norma said "What are you going to do now? When did you start to feel this way about me?" I sat down on the couch, still completely nude and looked at her legs. The words just started flowing out of my mouth. "Norma, I can't remember. I have been infatuated with you ever since I was little. The curves on your legs are so enchanting, especially when you wear the kind of nylons you do. They make your legs look so incredibly sexy. Every time I see you, I get an erection. Every orgasm I have its while I am thinking about you." "So are you through now?" She asked as she glanced down at my penis. I smiled as I could feel it beginning to enlarge again. "You are so beautiful, Norma, I won't ever be through wanting you. You fill me with a desire that I can't satisfy."

The more I talked, the more excited I became. "I just came in front of you a few minutes ago and I am ready to do it again." After a few moments talking to her, I was fully aroused. I placed my thumb on the purple head of my erection and petted the shaft with my fingers as I talked. "I love looking at you while I do it. In fact I am going to do it again right now." I sat on the couch near Norma and began to slowly thrust my hips in a sexually suggestive way towards her. Norma watched as I slowly fondled myself before her. "Could you tell at the party that I was this excited? Could you feel this erection pressing against you? Did you know what was happening?" Norma nodded. "So, you knew you made me come in my pants? Wow! I probably relived that moment a hundred times since then" I said. "So you like the nylons on my legs?" Norma reached down and slid her hands up the back of her calf and circled her knee. Watching her made me shudder and thrust my cock high into the air. Norma smiled as her hands pushed up the bottom of her dress. She had a black slip underneath. Over and over, she ran her hands up her legs. Each time, she hiked her dress up a little further until her black slip was the only thing covering her lap.

Norma removed her shoes. "Your nylons are so sexy on you" I said as I spread my legs and arched my cock towards her. Up slid her hands past her knees. As she reached her slip, I asked "Are those pantyhose or nylons?"
img_3076-1.jpg

Norma smiled as she teased me with her slip. "Want me to show you?" She said as she slowly raised her slip to the reinforced band surrounding her thigh. I kept thrusting myself into the air as she teased me. She grasped her ankle and pulled up her foot onto the couch. Her slip elegantly slid up revealing her gartered stocking tops. "You are wearing gartered nylons!" I gasped "It's a dream come true!"

Norma turned towards me. She swung her legs up on the couch and placed them on my naked lap. I slowly slid my hands up and down the inside of her nylon covered legs. As I reached under her slip, I gently tried to spread her knees apart. I wanted to stick my cock into her so bad I could hardly contain myself. Norma grabbed my hand and said "No." I obeyed.

"I would do anything to have sex with you Norma. I want you to feel how badly my cock wants to touch you. Let me fuck you please!" Over and over I slid my hands over her legs. Norma was careful not to touch the most sensitive part of my trembling young body. I lifted her right foot and placed it on my shoulder as my hands slowly glided up her leg. I turned and faced her, placing her left leg on my other shoulder. Both of my hands slid up and down the back of her legs and the inside of her thighs. Norma closed her eyes and smiled. She pushed me back to lie down. Slowly she slid her right foot down my chest and placed it on my manhood. Then her left foot slid down my chest as the ball of her right foot lightly rested on the head of my cock.

Norma smiled at me as she slid her nylon covered feet lightly across my erection. I held her ankles and smiled as she fondled me with her feet. Here was the object of my wildest desires with her nylon covered feet on my erection. "This feels incredible" I moaned as the ball of her foot slid up my shaft and over the head of my rock-hard cock. Norma smiled at me as she slid her nylon covered feet lightly across my erection. I held her ankles and smiled as she fondled me with her feet. Here was the object of my wildest desires with her nylon covered feet on my erection. "This feels incredible" I moaned as the ball of her foot slid up my shaft and over the head of my rock-hard cock. "Do you like that? I can feel you growing, getting harder. You like my nylons on your body as much as I do. I like feeling you with my feet. My God you are as hard as a rock. I am really getting turned on by this. I like rubbing my feet on you. Do these nylons feel good rubbing across your cock?" Norma slowed for a moment
579_1000.jpg

as she lifted the front of her dress and placed her right hand into her underwear. "I just watched you come a few minutes ago. Watch me while I do it too."
Norma stopped caressing me and just stared at me as her hand slid up and down inside of her underwear. "I am so wet and hot." She moaned as she gazed at me and masturbated. "You were pretty brave taking your clothes off in front of me. Jerking off in front of me was intense, wasn't it? Watching me do this is a first for you. You have never seen a woman bring herself to a climax. Have you? You like seeing me in these nylons? I like looking at your rock-hard cock too. I knew what happened at that party. I could feel your cock on me. I knew the moment I made you come. You want to put that thing inside of me. Oh my, here I come. Watch me now! Here I come, honey! Here I come!" As it happened, she thrust her hips into the air and spread her legs as far apart as she could. "Oh my! Oh my! Oh my!" She gasped.

After watching her come I grabbed her leg and placed it back on my still rock hard cock. Norma made no effort to stop me as I slowly rubbed her foot across my erection
I rose to my knees. Norma slid her foot up my chest and rested her nylon foot to the side of my face. "I want you more than anything I whispered." "You are too far gone for that" She said as I licked her nylons. "Let me take care of you." Norma smiled as I held both of her feet around my erection and began to slowly thrust it back and forth as if I was fucking her feet. As a matter of fact, that was exactly what I was doing. I was having sex with her nylon covered feet!
750_1000 (31) - Copy.jpg

"Go ahead and let it happen. I want you to come on my feet! On my nylons! Come on my nylons! I want your come on me!" Norma smiled as she felt the involuntary pumping signalling the start of my second climax. Norma's luscious nylon covered feet surrounded my erection. I rose to my knees and thrust my erection in and out of her nylon feet. "Norma I am going to come. Let me come on you! I want to come on you! Watch me come on your nylons!" Then it started. I thrust once more as I held my breath until I erupted in lust. Spurt after spurt landed on her nylon legs. Over and over I slid my climaxing penis into the nylon vagina she made with her feet. Norma kept caressing me as I quivered in a sexual utopia. Norma smiled. "Was that fun?" I looked over at the rivers of semen running down her calf towards her ankle and my rock hard cock held between her nylon feet. "You've ruined my nylons, you bad boy." Norma smiled at me. "Go home now and don't tell anyone what you did here."
tumblr_oau6jjANHb1sx1h8bo1_500.jpg

tumblr_fca3db5c54d8882aac3d5a394c9b2dcf_0647f71e_400.jpg

I got dressed and said goodbye to my enchantress. Norma had fulfilled my wildest dreams. As I walked out the door, Norma said "I'll call you."
tumblr_5cae897f86da3ee4a995a8ae3f0a2920_8278802a_400.jpg

tumblr_be4a744e94a61f352ae1c03eba966576_09232d02_640.jpg

tumblr_e177c838798fee7fac0e0399becd0f82_d47a8a13_1280 (1).jpg

عودة
أعلى