إداري
طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
My first memories of Auntie Jane came from when I was growing up and she visited my mum. Although they were sisters they were very different. Jane worked as cabin crew and was always smartly dressed, perfectly made up even when she was off duty. As I sat on the floor at home I remember her feet.
thumbnail.png

She had beautiful red painted nails which I had never seen before and such lovely smooth legs, I just wanted to reach out and touch. She often played with me in the garden, I heard mum telling her one day she was showing too much legs and the neighbours may think it was her.
51911081341_e4a7ab20fa_n.jpg
51911081211_0cd50c9e1a_n.jpg

I never thought that the neighbours could make that mistake she was nothing like mum. When we visited her house I remember seeing her in uniform, it is no wonder red became my favourite colour.
615_1000 (7).jpg

She wore such high heels all the time even off duty, mum never wore heels, so it was all new to me. Then there was her stockings with lines up the back.
EEAA720E-10AC-4D1B-920C-21B593B9285E.thumb.jpeg.ee57887fcc518c7c8c0347eab5b55213.jpeg

I always wondered were they went and was was at the top. One day I would find out. She often took me out in her car and I got to see her stocking tops, again mum wore pantyhose but Jane had bare skin above her hose.
52356476596_43f6f248e7_c.jpg

They seemed to be held up by some straps, I wished I could get closer to check it out. As I got older I would spend time with Auntie Jane at her house, it was always lots of fun. So by the time I went to university I had spent a lot of time with Auntie Jane and now she told me I must just call her Jane. I don't want people thinking you are dating your auntie when we go out, it makes me feel old. I told her she was not old and I thought she was a really attractive lady.
Now that I was a young man I was very horny most of the time and started to wank and take an interest in women. When she left me alone in the house I would look through her cupboards and drawers. She had a picture in her bedroom of her work colleagues.

631_1000 (13).jpg

All showing their feet which I liked, maybe I should train to be cabin crew. I often wanked looking at the picture and one day I was so horny I knew I was about to cum. I looked round the floor and found one of her shoes.
928_1000 (6).jpg

It was only a few days later when I returned to the scene of the crime that I noticed I hadn't done a great job with cleaning them. I thought most of it had gone inside the shoe but some must have hit the outside. I picked the shoe up and noticed a smell, so I put it to my nose and started to inhale forcefully. It was though it had a direct connection to the blood supply to my cock, as it very quickly got bigger.

538_1000 (2).jpg

I closed my eyes and pictured me spraying my cum all over Jane's face.

tumblr_nij4eh2log1t7goblo3_400.gif

Hitting her beautifully made up face, splashing on her sexy long eye lashes and her getting a few splashes on her tongue, then she would lick me clean. When my balls emptied I realised that I must have been oblivious to anything around me because when I opened my eyes Jane was standing in front of me with a smile on her face.

She had caught me kneeling on her bedroom floor sniffing one of her well worn shoes and then finishing off all over it. I was busted, totally stunned as she watched the cum dripping from my cock onto her bedroom floor. So it was you who stained my shoes, I was blaming some of my male colleagues. I am so sorry Jane I said weakly please don't tell mum. OK I won't but you will have to do exactly as I say, and another thing what a lovely big fat cock you have nephew.

اسم الموضوع : Living with Naughty Auntie | المصدر : Sex Stories
Next morning on my way to the shower room auntie's bedroom door was open a bit and she was getting dressed. I watched as she knelt down looking for something in the bottom of a closet, probably one of her many pairs of heels.
580_1000 (9).jpg

The sight of her black nylon covered soles and her heels popping out of her shoe fixed me to the spot, instinctively I reached for my cock and started stroking it. I was imagining what it would be like to sniff and lick her soles, hoping one day I may be able to rub my cock on her feet. My thought were interrupted as she started to get up I moved away quietly to the shower room. By the time I came out Auntie had left the house.
I crept into her bedroom and saw her cabin case on the floor.

587_1000 - Copy.jpeg

Right on top were the work shoes she had been wearing recently. This time he heard the front door opening and went down to see auntie jane looking fuckable as ever.
612_1000.jpg

She pointed to her red nylon covered toes, do you like my outfit. I sure do as I could feel my cock harden. You look like you have something happening in your pants, get it out.

702_1000 (2).jpg

Well you do seem excited by something I can't imagine what she said. We are going shopping this afternoon just wait till I get changed, you certainly can't walk round the shops with me in that condition.
Jane came back in and sat down, I was so glad she had left her shoes off so that I could admire her toes. Would you like to feel my foot she asked. She put her foot into one of her furry high heel slippers lying near the chair and then lifted her foot onto the opposite chair.
20221219_180034.thumb.jpg.9b21cfb46ea0795f04e3d4ddabdfd3e5.jpg

She took my cock out and gently stroked it, mustn't pull it took quick or you may explode she said. I ave never had anyone's hand on my cock before and to have Jane stroking it was amazing.
849_1000 (3) (1).jpg

Oh your balls feel quite tight I think they may need emptying before we go shopping.

815_1000 (5).jpg

She told me to kneel on the floor and put my cock between her black stocking covered legs and then fuck her. My cock slipped between her legs with the nylon rubbing my shaft, what a sensation, I started to fuck her and she just sat and smiled. If this better than fucking auntie's shoes you naughty little boy?

806_1000.gif

MY cum just sprayed all over her stockings without me even touching it. Oh that will be so good for my skin Jane said, keep my legs lovely and soft. Are you going to change before we go out Jane? Certainly not I don't want to waste this special cream you have given to me.
We left the house with jane leading and me following behind, I then got to admire those fantastic legs sprayed with my cum as we walked along to the carpark.

538_1000 (6).jpg

She was also wearing my favourite black high heeled mules, what a treat, I don't mind going shopping now with my auntie. Do you like my heels, don't you think they look sexier than my usual work shoes?
491_1000 (4).jpg

When we get home later I may show you the rest of my collection she said. I can hardly wait.

Jane knew she had to prepare me for a bit more action when we got home so she used the shopping trip to tease me. Her first tease was to use the heels that she new I loved along with the sexy stockings covering her feet.

631_1000 (5).jpg

I immediately started to imagine what if the heel was in fact my cock, pushing between those nylon toes. Just like my cock had pushed between her nylon legs this morning. As she sat on the seat I could see through her thin skirt the suspender straps holding up her nylons.

697_1000 (1).jpg

I would love the chance to push my cock under one of those straps and use it to stroke my cock, the black nylon of her stocking would then be rubbing my cockhead. Jane was being very teasing without seeming to mean to get my attention. She made sure she went up the stairs in front of me so that I could enjoy the view.

717_1000 - Copy (2).jpg

I did enjoy the view not of the scenery but of those really high heels and all the way up her legs and left me wondering if she had decided to wear any panties today. When we got into the centre she said she could do with a cool beer as it was so hot. I wasn't sure if she meant the weather or her pussy. I would happily take it's temperature with my cock. We went to get some drinks and sat down opposite each other at a low table. Jane chose a table so that she could move around in the chair and make sure I could see her great legs.
720_1000 (2).jpg

Oh I could see the full suspender strap now and my cock could alternate between feeling her nylon or feeling the soft skin of her thigh. I wonder if she would mind if I sprayed her stockings in that position?
She suggested we move into another small room at the back and quickly released my cock, just want to make it a bit easier for you to walk honey before your cock bursts through your pants. It didn't take long for me to fulfil my fantasy.
738_1000.gif

Watching those deep red finger nails was so exciting with the added excitement of being in a public place with the risk of being caught at any moment. We left quickly and I noticed that as I went past the table I had managed to get cum on one of the glasses. I pointed it out to Jane who said, great shot you soaked my legs too. They will dry if we walk in the sun for a few minutes. We went outeide and stopped at a bench so she could get some tissues from her bag.
https___ep7.xhcdn.com_000_148_037_358_1000.jpg

If we weren't in a public place auntie jane I would like to see if I could hit your target under that little skirt. You are really a naughty boy, luckily I like naughty boys, she smiled.

We soon got into the shopping area, I noticed lots of guys noticing Jane, does it bother you Jane that men are looking at you. I am so used to it at work as cabin crew, lots of men like woman in uniform, but just like the guys here they all want to fuck you. I was shocked but also turned on by my auntie using language like that, but I was just like the other guys I wanted to fuck her too. She told me that some guys on the plane had offered to buy her shoes for a lot of money. They explained their wife was going to a fancy dress event and he was trying to get authentic items for her to wear. At the time she needed the money and they promised to return them in a week. She posted a couple of pairs so his wife could choose, at the end of the week she got them returned.
2396215-1654182568-22613c62506c7f982147ec0c28add07f.jpg

I asked her if guys coming in her shoes bothered her she said that it felt horny next day walking around the plane with cum soaked shoes that were still damp. I told her that I liked both uniforms and shoes, she said she had guessed when she caught me sniffing her heels, we both laughed. We had arrived at the first shop and I followed her round.

2280272-1647944772-8a64b061c4672a39fdf56522b6a275d6.jpg

I am sure lots of guys in the store had to urgently visit the bathroom. I wished I could push that skirt up, pull her panties aside and just fuck her in public. jane now wanted to go to the shoe department, this time I was so keen I led the way.
946_1000 (8).jpg

I could just see her suspender strap pulling on her stocking top and I am sure others did too. One guy said who is that lady is she you mum, no I said she is my girl friend. You lucky guy he said. jane overheard and said she was surprised I wanted to be associated with an older woman. My turn just to smile now. lastly she went to the clothing department and I asked her to pose for a picture, so you want some wanking material don't you, naughty boy.
748_1000 (4).jpg

When we got back in the car she asked me if I needed anymore pictures. It was very exciting having such a sexy woman posing for me and in public. She hitched up her skirt so I could get to see lots of leg and stocking top. Now best get you home in case you blow your top in your pants.
942_1000.jpg

Those nylon covered feet would just love to push my cock into her shoe while she is wearing it. when she got home she went and put her crew uniform on. I had been wanking to the picture of her colleagues wearing it.
She also chose a very well worn pair of shoes which were very smelly from long days on her feet.
2467748-1658565799-59d8f6932237c1e76c397f7f8109842a.png

When she came back downstairs she sat dangling one of the shoes, teasing me, what do you think naughty boy are you getting hard. I said that I was so she came over and released my cock. Hold that for me baby.
2409206-1654938430-c6bd7ddd7ac89c32dc8f796f1c010068.jpg

I looked down on my cock with the shoe dangling, lets see if you can make my shoe dance without touching. I twitched my cock and of course that was causing it to rub against the leather of the shoe.
She changed shoes and sat opposite me giving me a view up her skirt. That's right keep it dancing.

2702531-1672611560-614ac2734da91f1c84c9645e6409c0df.jpg

She came over to me and brought the other red shoe and wanked me off into both shoes. She then slipped her feet into them and walked round the room while I took more pictures.
2583391-1665558302-191dd721d7c175983f6eb24e53b28545.jpg
2388486-1654016860-5adb54c90888590fdc2a623e291d0bd7.jpg

That night in my room I looked at some of the pictures I had taken, and hopefully would have some naughty dreams. When I came downstairs Jane was doing some cleaning before she went to work.
989_1000 (3).jpg

A fantastic sight first thing in the morning, certainly enough to wake you up. She told me that she was going to please my fetish before she went to work. I know young guys always have a stiff cock in the morning so lets get started.
493_1000 (1).jpg

So these are some stockings that I was wearing all day on a flight recently and I have not had a chance to put them in the wash. I thought you may enjoy them. Let me get a similar pair and put them on then you can move to this pair to see which smell you prefer. .
939_1000 (9).jpg

Now having decided what you like we can move on. Follow me upstairs now.
F9663108-1859-466D-8C6A-86B243D2E635.thumb.jpeg.a935883c758e90ab4ba56af67934fc43.jpeg

I followed her upstairs with my cock sticking out like a rod into her bedroom.

628_1000 (2).jpg

She came over and popped just the head of my cock into her mouth, covering it with lipstick. I always wear cheap lipstick which comes off easily as lots of guys like to look at it later and remember my mouth being there.
555_1000.jpg

I looked down at her cum fuck me platform heels and lovely tits, hoping I would be fucking this lady soon.
Then she told me to lie on the floor and take care of her pussy.
https___ep8.xhcdn.com_000_146_628_257_1000.jpg

I looked up at her tits bouncing as she fucked my face and her juices started to leak out. Oh you naughty little boy eating your aunties pussy whatever would your mummy say. I don't know I said but I bet my Daddy would be jealous as hell. Now sit on the couch so I can taste my juice on your stiff cock.
745_1000.jpeg
Again she sucked just the head which is the most sensitive. So time to finish you off as I can't be late for
work.
671f3b3e-b8ad-423d-aab1-4887a489bd52.gif

I watched her getting changed and offered to drive her to the airport.
Yes you can be my driver young man.
905009548_TERIinRHTs.thumb.png.8cd67a06ee0fdcf50991886a8a6db6d0.png

I looked at those sexy feet slipping into her uniform shoes and couldn't wait till she came home tonight.

Next morning I went downstairs and she was already dressed, I have a flight later so I thought we could have some fun before I go.
image.thumb.jpeg.4d47a057fdf7476b195c6ea59ccf6113.jpeg

I did just get the hint of some black panties after I had started at the high heels and travelled north. We had our breakfast outside and she appeared wearing the peeptoe heels I had cumed a few days ago. I could see her red toenails peeking out. I thought I would just try these on again, I tried them yesterday but they seemed a bit sticky. Don't suppose you would know anything about it. I tried to look innocent.

729_1000 (1).jpg
It made me horny to think that aunties nylon soles were now in contact with my cum. The other unusual thing is those black mules that you like so much look as though they have some marks inside, can you see.

571_1000 (11).jpg

I had a flash through my mind of my aunty with her shoes.
889_1000 (13).jpg

But I have decided after trying a few others I would wear the mules as I am sure that would make you a lot more excited for some reason. I nodded, she smiled.

1275086669_JENNYstockingsandshoereview(70).png.0d02c0eb0ad765a8d40742e543772c1a.png

I looked at her sexy nylon feet on display, thinking about the cum soaked mules and watched my cock grow, so did Jane. Well that seems to have worked pretty fast. We went down to the kitchen. The worktop here is a great height for fucking as I have found over the years. So she had a favourite place where a number of guys had fucked her.

She was getting pleasure thinking about that while I was thinking about the mules.
She climbed up on the worktop and turned her back to me. As you have really made no attempt to fuck me yet, I guess you are too well mannered and were waiting for some sort of invitation.

Well there it is my soaking wet cunt, now get on with it and be my naughty little nephew. Fuck auntie Jane hard.

2373581-1653387328-39a698fd11ca877ca6782a9c0ba324dc.jpg

After a while she said ok now on to my second favourite place in the house.
681_1000 (6).jpg

She told me to pull out and wait till she got changed for work. She came back down wearing her red skirt, ok naughty nephew, let my skirt have your load.
2391530-1654075818-eb60907c125a06cd3860a12067098714.jpg

She quickly stood up and finished getting ready. You are not going to work like that surely even if it is dry when you get there it will be very obviously stained. I am going to show it to all my colleagues lots of them are much younger than me and tell them I am getting well fucked by a really young guy.

They will be so jealous. I will see you tonight and I promise I will let you do something special.

I watched her walking away towards her car.

889_1000 (3).jpg

That night she told me her colleagues were very jealous so she told them some of the things we had done, it seems she has risen in their estimation. She quickly got changed and came back wearing a pair of blach platform cum fuck me heels, which showed off her red painted toenails beautifully. Now I have tried to satisfy the shoe and stocking fantasy so now it is the feet tonight. Cream my feet you naughty boy.

636_1000 - Copy.gif

On a beautiful summer Sunday, my mother said after dinner she was tired and wanted to take an afternoon nap. She was just 38 years old at the time, had survived World War 2 and married my father 12 years ago and gave birth to me shortly thereafter. Both worked during the day and I grew up with my grandparents across the street. She was a shoe saleswoman with heart and soul and liked to wear high-heeled pumps of which she also had many and which fit very well to her very beautiful legs. Because although she was actually a bit overweight, the pounds on her were so well distributed that she was considered very good-looking and sexy.
227_1000 (3).jpg

For me as an adolescent boy, it was like winning the lottery to watch her bathe or get dressed, especially when she slipped the nylon stockings over her legs and attached the ends to the clips of the corset or hip suspenders. I was thrilled by this sight and the feeling of stroking my hand over the smooth fabric much earlier than now with my 11 years.
227_1000.jpg

My father had just bought us a chocolate-brown VW Beetle, 10 years old and with, I think, a whopping 25 hp which he always maintained and polished when he had a minute. So his reaction to the desire for a nap was not to do it together with her, but to say he would go to the car. However, I had my mother so rarely that I asked if I could lie down. Because of the warmth, she stripped down to her stockings, which was nothing special with us, my parents liked to walk around naked in the apartment. I still had my underpants on when I lay down next to my mother and pulled the sheet over us. Shortly afterwards, the perfume and the skin of her exuded a fragrance that did not let me fall asleep.
270_1000 (1).jpg

My body was overcome by an inner restlessness but my head became very clear and calculating. So I snuggled a little closer to my mother's voluptuous body and waited until she showed by deep breaths that she had fallen asleep. She was lying on the left side and I behind her, the sheet had stripped her because of the heat so that I had her naked in front of me. My right hand couldn't help it, it started caressing her warm, soft skin, first on her back, then on her easy-to-reach right buttock. Shortly afterwards the thigh and the inside as well as possible.
288_1000 (10).jpg

Then the hand was at the top of the buttocks and a finger carefully tried to intervene and work its way down. Soon the whole hand was between her ass cheeks and explored the comforting warmth in between. The little finger noticed an uneven very warm spot when my hand enclosed the upper ass cheek and lifted it slightly, I made slow kneading movements. As she continued to sleep soundly, the kneading became more and more intense and I lifted the buttocks up more and more, pulling my mother's ass cheeks apart. The uneven, warm spot suddenly interested my middle finger and he began to examine it until the realization that the wavy skin of my mother's anus, leading to a crater in which the fingertip could disappear, must have sent a hot shiver through my body. When I had recovered, index and ring fingers pushed the two buttocks apart a little and the middle finger tried to penetrate her asshole with light pressure. Just at that moment, she moaned or sighed deeply and turned on her back.
2379747-1653673771-c73005b8806a36f0a6fd218ab1659c47.gif

I got a huge fright that I might have woken her up by my touch and not only pulled my hand away but also moved a few inches away from her and acted as if I was sleeping. Shortly afterwards I opened my eyes again and thought I could no longer trust them. My mother, with her curly, blond hair and voluptuous femininity , lay naked on her back next to me. Her heavy breasts had slipped left and right to the side and her large, light brown areolas with the almost red teats of her right tit were only a few inches away from my eyes.
2379743-1653673764-224fcc363cf27717bb9d9e733b5a951d.gif

I would have loved to put my lips around the teat and suck on it now, as I used to, but nothing was the same as before. This time my penis had awoken from the touch of her ass and had grown slightly and now, at the sight of her tits, my pants bulged into a large tent. Past the chest I saw how a small grove, light brown hair proliferated, which was now to be explored. Carefully I lay down on my left arm so that I could see everything I did with my hand and the most beautiful thing was that her big right tit touched my left arm constantly.

After I thought I heard her sleeping soundly again, I gently pushed my right hand to the tuft of hair under her belly. The hair was much firmer and wirier than expected but still intoxicated me. Words like cunt, pussy or pussy shot through my head and my young cock became even bigger and harder. Slowly the fingers pushed down between the warm inner thighs, the humid heat surprised me. I was hypnotized and tried to explore more and more of this crevasse, she suddenly took a deep breath and moved a little. Of course, I thought I had woken her up and quickly pulled my hand away, but she only moved her head slightly and put her legs on and then spread them. I was confused, just now I thought I was experiencing an insult for unauthorized fumbling and then this magnificent specimen of woman lay wide-legged next to me.My inexperienced cock made a jump in my underpants.

tumblr_nq4zehqQsV1thwwl7o1_540.jpg

My right hand was quickly back on my mother's pussy and the fingers groped around it again, but now it seemed to me to be a bit slippery and also the gap had become bigger, so that one finger almost felt lost, so I took the middle finger to slide further down. When I tightened the pair of fingers a little to enlarge the cleft, my mother groaned and lifted her pelvis very slightly, which caused my fingers to be attracted by her slippery hole and then sink into the mucus in it.

When I realized that I had my fingers just in my mother's wet cunt, which also emanated an indescribably erotic aroma, it triggered a previously unknown horniness in me, which made my muscles twitch, made my hands tremble and made itself felt in an indescribably beautiful feeling in my loins, my stiff cock began to twitch, several streams of hot cum shot through the glans. My first ejaculation was caused solely by the horny fantasies of the pussy of my mother lying next to me.
tumblr_kvzuigqU1W1qaq9v4o1_540.jpg

The woman in whose pussy I just had almost my entire right hand woke up (anyway, she pretended whether she might have been awake before and had only put herself asleep I do not know until today) and began not to scold but to moan. "Continue carefully and rub the clit with your thumb," she breathed and showed me what the clit is by rubbing over it herself and raising and lowering her pelvis violently. "If you do it like I do now.you run me right to the climax rub", she said and rubbed herself with three fingers firmly over the hard joy giver and she stuck her fingers in between times in her wet, now wide open hole.
Then she grabbed my hand and said I should continue, it was very nice what I was doing right now. Somewhat irritated, but full of youthful horniness, I rubbed my mother's wet, slimy cunt, which now smelled more and more horny.

Mom pressed her pussy against my hand from below and moaned harder and harder, her
pelvis went up and down and I had some trouble keeping the beat. But then she let out a sharp, short cry and tossed her blond head back and forth on the pillow. "That was very, very nice what you did to me," she gasped into the pillow and then saw the bulge in my underpants. "You got a really stiff one, I don't know him yet," she said and reached for me. "Something has already run under the foreskin, it drips right into my pants,"

I replied as she turned to me and came closer with her head. "Just say my old pussy made you so horny that you cum because of me, that's wonderful, I have to have your first semen,"she said and pushed me on her back, carefully pulled my underpants over my stiff
cock and bent deeper towards my cock.
tumblr_796262c87e3d9c37c2e6f19d8761a4ab_d2b8a238_400.jpg

Lying on her stomach across the bed, her warm lips encircled my stiffness and began to suck, slowly pulling my foreskin back. I felt my seminal fluid being sucked into her
mouth and saw it swallow. Her warm, moist mouth and sucking made my cock grow again, in my mother's mouth it became bigger and harder than I ever thought possible. My mother sucked and licked with pleasure. I held my fingers in front of my nose all the time and sucked in the horny scent of my mother cunt, which made me even horny.
"Do you like to smell the scent?" She had seen that I sniffed the hand and asked me in a short blowing break what I
2392617-1654078358-93e3c7c70ef5c62a3b91ff1566eb6b92.jpg
affirmed with a nod of the head.

Then she got up kneeling towards me and turned, then she lifted one leg above my head and slowly lowered her abdomen on my face. Kneeling over my chest, with her face to the foot end, mom then pressed her horny, open pussy from which the swollen pee lobes hung out long and I saw the red mucous membranes of the wet inner pussy just above my eyes, on my face and rubbed them on my nose. It was an indescribable moment full of female pussy skin, pussy mucus and cunt heat that I experienced, and the smell of this wet, horny mother pussy chiseled itself forever into my brain and was literally breathtaking. With my tongue I supported her rubbing on my face while spreading her ass cheeks as wide as possible to get all the juice from her pussy smeared on my
tumblr_e5085b2065b716bc32297e78d20db1f4_000597d6_540.jpg
face.

Eventually, shortly after, my muscles contracted again and gathered their energy in the pelvis and when my mother also trembled and moaned; my cock exploded for the second time and thundered my young semen into her greedy pussy. Then she collapsed on top of me and I felt the soft, warm skin and the firm flesh of a woman on my body. When we got up she said that it must remain our little secret.

From a very young age, I was eager to see women in underwear and feel this laundry with my hands and enjoy the wonderfully delicate softness and smoothness. That's why I took every opportunity to rummage around in my mother's linen closet and touch the silk and pearl clips, nylon stockings, corsets and bras in it and stroke the soft, delicate and smooth fabrics with increasing excitement.

306_1000 (12).jpg

Fortunately, my mother was a modern woman who was in the middle of life and helped shape the economic miracle after the war through her work as a shoe saleswoman. Therefore, she was open to almost everything fashionable and had almost no old-fashioned wool or cotton laundry in her compartments, but a huge selection of nylon stockings and modern often very transparent panties, briefs or French kickers, bras or bust lifts. Fortunately, our family was very open and I had the opportunity very early, also because the apartment consisted of only two small rooms and I slept in my parents' bedroom, to observe what a woman wears for underwear.

309_1000 (1).jpg

How she dresses, slips the nylons over her legs and attaches them to the clips of the suspenders and places the plump tits in the bra. Or just move out again. From bathing together on Saturdays in a zinc tub that my father and I carried once a week from the cellar into the small kitchen and filled with warm water from cooking pots, I knew how man and woman look naked, but in underwear I liked the women much better at that time.

After I had my first semen discharge during my mother's nap, my inhibitions about her linen cupboard had become much smaller. Now I fingered and fumbled her laundry much more intensively and since my little boy cock regularly became stiff, I could hang her nylons, bras and suspender belts on them and jerk off.
267_1000 (5).jpg

Some ejaculation therefore ended up in mother's nylons or briefs and was put back into the closet with them. Too young and inexperienced I had not considered that dried cum does not do so well in nylon stockings and shoes using leaving obvious stains.

Nevertheless, my mother lived with this fact for some time before it came to a conversation. She didn’t seem to be angry, but asked me if I knew how these hard residues could have gotten into her laundry. I was embarrassed and not long to deny that my on her delicate laundry fabrics was responsible and I could have slapped myself for so much stupidity. Other of her questions concerned my preferences and since she had me so far before, I confessed to her my secret passion especially for suspenders and stockings on such beautiful, sexy women's legs as hers. In the end I had to promise to stop, and she promised me something special if I could do it.
299_1000 (7).jpg

After this conversation, I turned to the worn panties and stockings from the laundry chest especially the worn panties with the still fresh scent and mucus of her cunt, which they had covered recently, made my cock even harder. In addition, it seemed to me that my mother now walked around at home more often without a skirt and I saw her legs in nylons on suspenders much more often.
300_1000.jpg

When she sat her skirt was often so high that her stockings could be seen. Each of these sights instantly gave me a stiff cock. Of course, my mother made sure that my father didn't notice anything.

On one occasion she asked me if we wanted to take a nap again and I happily agreed. And already on the following Sunday, my father had disappeared into the garage to his car shortly after dinner and mom and I washed off quickly. Then she disappeared into the bedroom and I stripped down to my underpants in the living room and slipped into bed with her shortly afterwards. As I already knew it, she lay on her left side and pretended to be asleep. I snuggled up to her lying behind her and experienced a huge surprise. My thighs touched something warm, very smooth that made me shiver, my hands started shaking and felt the smooth nylons. Mom was lying next to me in bed in suspender belts and nylons and I was the hottest and happiest boy in the world. Of course, my little cock exploded into a stiff erection and my hands continued to explore the voluptuous body of my strap-wearing mother.
226_1000 (1).jpg

Again and again I pushed my hand over the fabric and skin and enjoyed feeling the difference. When I was brave enough, I grabbed one of her big tits further up and stroked her chest. She pretended to wake up briefly, groaned slightly and turned on her back. So the same game as last I thought, this time more courageously reached into the light brown wirehaired bush above her cleft and carefully pushed two fingers a little lower. Mom spread her thighs a little and I slid my hand to her already slightly open vagina, which was already very wet and slippery. I was incredibly horny and excited and wanted to see everything exactly, so I threw the duvet aside and knelt with protruding, stiff boy cock to the right of my mother. There she lay in front of me, this voluptuous blonde woman, who was coveted by many guys in the neighborhood from milkman to baker because of her curves and big breasts and beautiful legs.
2378078-1653579044-89e884d147ffd6eb8b65a62a8f73b300.jpg

She lay naked in front of me, except for a waist belt with three suspenders per leg and black nylon stockings, smiling at me with her eyes closed. My right hand started stroking suspender belts, thigh skin and nylons again and with my still free left hand I weighed and massaged her thick right tits hanging to my side. My right hand soon found its way to the inside of her thighs, where the flesh swelled slightly over the edges of the stockings and was so wonderfully soft and warm, even hot. From there, the damp pussy, already slightly open, showed its pink inner life, from which the inner, large labia were already hanging out strongly swollen. Today I know that my mom was terribly horny, at that time I was surprised how quickly the view of a cunt could change from standby to provocative temptation. I started massaging her pussy as my father called her, and she began to move her pelvis up and down lightly moaning. As she reached for my concrete-hard cock and began to jerk it carefully,

Shortly afterwards I knelt between her wide-open thighs and could look into her invitingly held pussy and sniff the beguiling, horny scent that her experienced, mucus-smeared mother pussy emitted. "Come fuck me, put your cock in mommy's pussy" she whispered to me and stretched her stocking covered legs in the air, the back suspenders stretching hornily over her ass cheeks and the high heels pointing to the ceiling.
2378104-1653579104-13712d5478e0484ab3074bb0c41b46cb (1).jpg

Instinctively, I moved my rock-hard boy cock in front of her red, wet pussy in which a dark hole could really be seen. Mom grabbed my cock and pushed it between the long labia into her flesh, exhaling deeply and moaning. The moist warmth of her vagina enclosed my fuck piston and instinctively I started to fuck this horny cunt. She told me to push a bit harder, she would tolerate it. "Grab my thighs and ram your hard boy cock into the horny hole, like daddy always does, nice and deep and hard, I need stiff cocks in the pussy and yours will soon be as big as daddy's. I reached for her again, stroked the smooth nylon fabric of the stockings again, and then grabbed her underneath by the bare thighs where the stockings had just ended and pulled her towards me. Impaled hard, her legs folded towards her head and I started working on her like a horny whore. Like a crazy young bull I pushed and fucked on mom's horny pussy, as hard, deep and passionate as I could. Her big tits and hips wobbled to the beat and she moaned and moaned softly under my thrusts, working hard on her clit.
2378159-1653579217-2179118781a7dc73ab82ec14b71a055a.jpg

My sperm shot into her cunt in large spurts, like a young bull, and flooded the entrance to the cervix. "Don't stop now, just don't stop," she stammered almost desperately as my cock slowly slackened inside her, "continue with your thumbs on the clit, I'll be right away," she called and pressed her pelvis against me. My cock slipped out of Mom's slimy fuckhole and I began to work her clit with both thumbs.
2380607-1653681040-8d78d0519be3491fb585d492a7bb14ac.gif
My mom wriggled back and forth more and more violently and my left hand slid to her well-lubricated fuckhole, where I immediately put two fingers in. Since that was no problem at all, five fingers were out of it which landed up to the knuckles in the wet pussy of my mother and were greeted by her with a horny, elongated "Jaaaaaaaa that feels good". Again and again I thrust my left hand into mommy, from my sperm and her pussy mucus, well-lubricated vagina and tried to penetrate a little deeper with each thrust.

Seconds later, Mom had calmed down after this tremendous orgasm and said now I should lie on my back. As I lay across the bed, my cock immediately began to grow at the sight of my mother, now kneeling next to me in her suspender belt and black stockings. Her cum smeared pussy bush dripping cum.
2380626-1653681073-e953666c111b995f34ddc3c692095e06.jpg

She said she wanted to taste and swallow my young bull cream, then she bent over my belly and sucked my cock into her pussy, one hand gently kneaded my sack, which was still well filled. I surrendered completely to the sucking, warm moisture I had gotten into and stroked her ass cheeks down to the naked thigh skin to the nylons. It was heavenly to have round buttocks in my hand and to get a drooping tit pressed on my stomach when my mother lifted her stocking leg over my chest and set it down next to me, so that I now had her horny, open pussy right above me. "Lick my little pussy," she begged me and came a little closer to my face. The smell of her genitals being fucked hard, was breathtakingly horny, I pulled her plump ass cheeks apart and opened her pussy hole again so far that my cum rolled out.

A super sight, which has burned itself into me until today.

Mother in suspenders and stockings kneeling over me, shows me her naked ass and from her horny fucking whore pussy runs a stream of my sperm dripping out of her very slowly. Rosette and open pussy come closer and closer and I lick it with my tongue, that she groans but does not release my now concrete-hard cock from her mouth. I suck her long labia deep into me and lick her stiff pleasure cartilage, have to swallow and taste sperm and pussy mucus, suck, lick, suck, lick as if by senses and tear her plump ass cheeks apart as far as possible.
2380662-1653681128-40e496ddef7a9e2a06821eab1dbbedc3.jpg

Then I ram my stiff, splashing cock into Mom's throat and fuck her in the mouth. While she sucks and swallows and tries to keep all the sperm flare-ups in her mouth, her body also cramps, she is shaking and she experiences her second orgasm of the day and collapses on top of me shortly thereafter. I stroke her warm, soft skin and enjoy our intimate togetherness until she thinks we should get up, dad would soon come upstairs for coffee from the garage.

vidtumblr_pct05g4l3s1vkwqico1_500.gif

She asked me to take a few pictures of her cummy face so she could boast to her freinds that she had a secret lover.
tumblr_pdvpipgYfx1xuqei2o1_1280.jpg

Next time daddy was working away from home mommy invited some of her friends round to stay overnight. She asked me to show them their bedrooms upstairs. I was plaesed to see that she had given them instructions about what would make her new lover horny.
210_1000.jpg

Some of the ladies had vbeen told that I liked the feeling of mummy's black stockings against my skin, so they showed me some new possibilities for having fun.
214_1000 (2).jpg

one of the ladies had heard about me spraying stockings, and asked me to demonstrate in the morning when she was getting dressed to go home. My husband will be so horny when he sees cum all over my stockings, I may get
215_1000 (2).jpg
fucked before I even get into the house.
2373582-1653387330-9ee3fc0c9d67f08dad2ec6a5cf5661b2.gif

As the ladies left to go home, they told me that mummy had arranged to them to stay each time daddy was away from home. So it looks likke I am going to be very busy with my new interest.

272_1000 (3).jpg

It felt like a Sunday afternoon, the curtains were drawn but it was still light outside. I was standing in Auntie Jean’s living room, my trousers and briefs pushed down to my ankles. She was sitting on the sofa directly in front of me, wearing just my favourite black glossy stockings and high heeled shoes.
326_1000 (11).jpg

She told me to kneel at her feet as she slowly slipped her stocking covered foot from the shoe. I could already smell the aroma and my cock twitched. She then allowed me to start sniffing.
upload_2022-4-9_16-37-8.jpeg

She worked in a hot office all day so her heels were extremely worn, she also wore her stockings for a few days before I arrived to make sure they were cock hardening smelly.

324_1000 (18).jpg

Her left hand stroked my naked buttocks as her right gently gripped the base of my hard cock. Her mouth was sliding up and halfway down my cock with a regular rhythm, but occasionally stopping to use her tongue to lick all the way around the head. My body jerked every time she did this. She’d been going for a few minutes and I was proud of myself for lasting so long, so far!

647_1000.jpg

I moaned loudly as the heady aroma filled my nostrils. Taking this as a sign Auntie Jean used her left hand to cup and gently squeeze my balls. Then forming a tight circle with the thumb and forefinger of her right hand she encircled the base of my cock and wanked me furiously as her mouth concentrated on sucking just the tip.
793_1000.jpg

I wanted this feeling to never end. I tried to sniff from her shoe one more time but a jolt of extreme pleasure spread over my body and both my knees buckled, forcing me fall slightly forward and place my hands onto her shoulders for support. “MMM…MMM…MMM” she moaned and I gasped loudly with each spurt of spunk that shot into her ever sucking mouth. I was gasping for breath and still holding onto her for support until she stopped sucking. She gave the head of my cock another few licks all the way around then looked up at me. “You’re a good boy, giving your Auntie such a nice big load”.
z0C9A011E9.jpg

I shuffled as best as I could a few steps towards the sofa and slumped onto it, still out of breath. Auntie Jean kicked her other shoe off, shuffled up the cushions and lay back, placing one petite nylon foot on my lap and the other on my shoulder. I instinctively turned my head and placed my face to her nylon toes and inhaled deeply.

2392099-1654077398-0b346a81fd302893153c17cc710f63ea.jpg

Placing her hands behind her knees she drew her legs up then spread them wide. She opened her stocking covered legs wide and I gasped at the sight her slightly open glistening lips. Her hips were moving up and down slightly. Speaking softly she said “I’m now going to teach you how and where to lick me to make me cum, and if you do well, I’ll stay in this position, you can grab my ankles and sniff both of my feet while you fuck my cunt”.
2392138-1654077428-8ac1d3afd701fe01bc1a7199932bde06.jpg

I really love staying with auntie during the holidays. She told me to remember to tell mummy I had got lots of exercise.

2372859-1653383841-4bd22fbf8bcd35f9bfc33ea300b3eeb5.jpg
upload_2022-4-9_17-2-55.jpeg

I was brought up in an Irish Catholic family, lots of children as the church opposed contraception. Apoart from a method called the "rhythm method" which sounds more like a band than a medical term. It was based on only having unprotected sex at a safe time in the menstrual cycle, when you were less likely to conceive. It involved doing calculations and the woman recording her temertaure to spot the safe time. As you can guess it was not too popular not exactly a spontaneous fuck more a planned mission. It also meant that if you got your calculations wrong your prize was a baby or two.
fffce4c0611e06f17ccb380ec14a6b30.jpg

At lease after that there was no need to abstain from fucking you can't get more pregnant.

tumblr_p7p8g9J5kA1ts02gpo1_400.gif

The next method was called the withdrawel method, where youcould fuck like mad as long as you din't spill anything in her pussy. Again it had some issues the plan was to pull out and load her on the outside with cum all over her stockings or quickly pop your cock into her mouth and turn it into a blowjob finish.
392_1000 (18).jpg

Of course youcould always fuck an alternative hole and next best would be her ass.

3063167-1692429833-4666b6f924b7c051522704220f9df4d1.jpg

So I grew up in a large extended family mostly girls. My auntie lived closeby and she had a daughter just about the saame age as me. One of the advantages of such a large family all living neraby is the availability of baby sitters. Lots of people willing to step in to allow mum and dad a night off from the family. my cousin marie and |I attended the same school so again sharing that job was also possible for the Mums. Marie was a pretty girl with a great smile which everybody mentioned. Not many people mentioned her lovely big tits.

tumblr_2820769cabcd0408d64e8074db6ee0e1_f4f11aab_640.jpg

She was certainly popular with one of my uncles who used to invite her into the house where because of her love of horses he would let her pretend to be riding a horse by bouncing on his knee. Marie really enjoyed it and after a while she told me that uncle had now got the horse a cart to pull which she could now ride in. The cart turned out to be uncles lap where Marie was bouncing along with her big tits on top of uncles cock.
427_1000 (1).jpg

She told me that the session would end with uncle rushing to the toilet with a stain on his trousers, she could hear him moaning in the toilet and gussed he was rubbing hard to claen his trousers that he had just accidentally peed on. I guiess she wouldn't have seen that his pee was white and thick and sticky. Uncle wha obviously attracted to Marie and as I had a bit of a nylon fetish I did notice that she was the only girl in her class to wear transparent pantyhose while all the rest wore the thick black type.
2997059-1688842214-dc3b2ce771d17ed892eb1cd06090cdeb.jpg

She was a perfect combiantaion of great legs, big tiits and a lovely smile. The more time I spent with marie the more my fetish grew which was not really helped by her atytractive mother Ellen.
2871832-1681413809-9f9cbc078f270aa11b694d906d2d513a.jpg

I now appreciated where Marie had got the great legs and tits from and always looked forward to Auntie baby sitting me. I was able to feed my shoe fetish when i visited some of my other cousins. The adults were usually too busy cahatting to notice me checking out the hall cupboard for the girls worn shoes so I could find the most smelly.
378_1000 (3).jpg

A lot of my cousins enjoyed dressing up in mums clothes and always invited me to watch their fashion show. They would find some items usually the shoes that woiud fit and it was made easier if the shoes had straps so they could be tightened. They fell over a lot when they wore the heels but Mum always told them it was a good way to practice before wearing them in public when they got older.
380_1000 (5).jpg

For me the adult shoes were easier to fit my cock inside where i would try to fuck it as though I was fucking one of my aunts. They all tended to leave their freshly worn shoes in the porch when they arrived so as I was the only boy in the house I had ti be careful about being caught fucking their shoes.
380_1000 (4).jpg

Being able to smell the freshly worn shoes always made me hard and I tried to cum deep inside the shoe near the toe so I could spread it around and as the porch caught full sun it should be dry by the time they left to go home. I always listened discretly as well as watched when they slipped their nylon covered foot into the shoe. It really excited me to first of all imagine I was fucking them but now my cum was actually rubbing into their feet as they walked home.

371_1000 (5).jpg

The difficlty I had was with the smaller shoes of my cousins. I could not fit my cock into the shoe so I started by putting my cockhead inside and rubbing it against the material.

2891949-1682791147-88aed0ac6dff90fc7c7b7e90230c59e5.jpg

I tried to choose a shoe with fabric lining so that as I had no chance of spraying the toe end I had to jsut cum inside and spread it round the matrerial. As the material was usually black it tended to soak in as I rubbed it usually with my cockhead before putting it back in the sunshine. I felt reasonably happy my cousins wouldn't really notice their shoe was a bit damp as they had usually been running about barefoot in the garden.

2912976-1684311871-288c0564ae3e150391e6ca01ff092d02.jpg

After I had sprayed the shoes i would often go into the room where my ants were chatting and sit on the floor reading a book. I found this was the perfect angle to get some upskirt views. I was really curious about what was up there and determined to find out. It was easy when Marie was playing with her friends because they were pretty careless about showing their panties.
2912995-1684311877-5ee8371709aa7d65c9aac75b4efcc42a.jpg

So often initially I had to make do with nylon foot images. Slipping their feet into and out of their heels was always cock hardening for me.

373_1000 (1).jpg

The sheer nylon and red painted toenails were so attracive I just wanted to crawl over and put her foot in my mouth so I could smell the aroma as I licked her painted nails. I am not sure where I got this idea as I had never seen anyone doing it but I just felt that one day I must have the chance. Upskirt moments sometimes happened as they were packing shopping into the car when their skirt would ride up showing the dark band of their stocking tops. Sometimes they were hold up stockings so garter belts were usually kept for dressing up occasions.

398_1000 (8).jpg

I just assumed my aunties were wearing panties, although sometimes I wasn't sure maybe they were really small or why would they not wear panties at all, I didn't understand. All of this teasing had by now made my cock hard again, so while everyone was saying goodbye I went into the house and chose a pair of my auntie's work shoes. I knew firstly they would be smelly and well worn and secondly she was on holiday this week so they would have time to dry out before next Monday. I also knew my cock was about bursting and I wouldn't take long to empty my balls into them.
2869538-1681284772-cbada614ca8e64fdaab33c4536f04ec0.jpg

A large family wedding was happening next weekend so lots of family dressed for the occasion, my cock could hardly wait. 398_1000 (8).jpg

I always enjoy going to a family wedding. Sometimes you meet people you have not saeen for years and often meet others that you are meeting for the first time. The lwomen and girls are always well dressed, certainly feeds all my fetishes I just wouldn't miss it. I always take lots of pictures to add to my wanking and tribute galleries.
412_1000 (6).jpg

I am always amazed whta people will do after a few glasses of champagne some seem to lose all their inhibitions. I have often wondered how far they will go. There is always an evening party so lots of opportunities to find out. My cousins had the chance to dress up and all that practice in wearing heels at home could be tested.
386_1000 (2).jpg

So may pairs of sandals to feed my foot fetish just wished I could get a whole lot closer. Although I was taking pictures other guest were also trying to get the perfect shot. I often got the opportunity while they were distracted to also get the perfect shot.

395_1000 (5).jpg

Although I had met most of my aunties there was one that I don't remember meeting before, Aunie Sue. I saw this lady sitting alone at the back of the church when we went in so I asked my mother if she was a relative.
2423244-1655723008-c36513971c58fdee2406bc9a4b3b77b2.jpg

Mum said she was "Seams Sue" as the women of the family called her. Her husband Bill had died a few years ago. He had managed their engineering company and since he died Sue has been managing director. I now recalled overhearing my aunties talking about "seams Sue2 which I always thoght was strange name but I guess there is another Sue in the family and it is a way of distinguishing who you are talking about. I had also heard my uncles talking about her when Bill died, they were saying she probably wore him out in the bedroom, which i did not understand but now having seen her I guess they meant Bill died happy having been fucked to death by his horny wife.

2502531-1660595869-0e751b8b67495de504ac6e2c4b4b3c64 (1).jpg

Later I saw her walking ouside and luckily got a glimpse of stocking top for my picture collection, I felt my cock twitch.
2388639-1654026092-ee94ae71995a45a05ad6108084b69d8d (1).jpg

There was a short break after the church service to allow guests to socilaise and some them to get changed in their rooms for the evening celebration party. I went to my mothers room and sat on her bed as she finished getting ready.

369_1000 (1).jpg

Everybody was making a special effort and I had the feeling there was some competition between the ladies for the best outfit and shoes. It was paradise for me. One of the main events of the evening is when the bride and groom have the first dance, traditionally a time for lots of pictures.

421_1000 (4).jpg

The function room opened out onto the garden so lots of opportunity to go outside and chat with your family. For some of the ladies who did not wear heels regularly, they found it relieving to slip them off occasionally. I would have been delighted to offer a foot massage sevice with cream included of course.
upload_2022-4-9_16-16-50.jpeg

I went ouside and Seams Sue was standing alone in the garden I went and introduced myself and immediately we seemed to get along just fine. She told me that she would love to come and stay at her house and as I was looking for a job maybe she could find something for me at her company.
3031276-1690882860-6db5c780e64adfa2727ee1740db5a872.jpg

Who could resist an offer like that, certainly not me!

It was arranged for me to move in with Auntie Sue in about a month. I couldn't stop thinking about her, I had never met a woman who just oozed SEX. I now realised that the other ladies in my family were maybe a bit jealous. Sue was attractive to men, rich, no children and the boss of a sucessful engineering company, what else could she want? My cock sprang to life on a daily basis thining about Sue and she became part of my wanking.
2681280-1671312436-070d1648130c5f25ff0a3b14ff59488d.jpg

I thought about her seamed stockings and what it would be like to stroke her sexy nylon covered legs, even better feel them rubbing against my skin as I fucked her pussy. I had only had a brief glimpse of her feet but would love to take take of them for her. I imagined what the aroma would be like from her work shoes and again my cock was put into action. Sue was my regular fantasy.

2904179-1683651788-9dd0bc5ce8eaa3793fe141f2a7273be5.jpg

I went over to Marie's hosenext day and we had a long chat. We decided that we were bothe vry sexually inexperienced and would have no idea in the big outside world. marie suggested we help each other to learn over the next few weeks. So we made a plan and decided to write down the types of things we would be keen to learn and meet up again tomorrow. I went home and started to think how my fantasies would link up to real life. I knew I had the shoe fantasy and had been using relatives shoes now for some time, but I also knew if I continued I was very likely to be caught.

407_1000 (10).jpg

My nylon fantasy had been again limited to family and getting a few photos of them wearing pantyhose to wank over.
587_1000 (17).jpg

My curiosity of what was above the stocking tops was obviously an area I had to explore more info about pussies would be essential.
2388965-1654026809-27657267a6a77f7b6c3255dc5848433d.jpg

And now having met Sue I had another one to add the addition of seams. It was now obvious although I was having fetishes of nylon there was a lot of choices regarding colour, style, texture, something called denier and fully fashioned. i needed to understand these terms.
2388979-1654026814-581b119bd507796de077c04add7a5122.jpg

My current ambition was ultimatley to get between some stokcking covered legs and pound someone's pussy.
2248315-1646341776-bed977150f337861dc8c6aebbcd6f0f7.jpg

And now another question arose, was I particularly interested in the age of the woman as there were good examples within my own family of a wide age range that would cause me to get hard.
419_1000 (1).jpg

I would certainly fuck my granny and certainly fuck marie, both ends of the scale.

2377392-1653575066-e97b6d4824a1b2e5370cb1dd5e9fc3fe.jpg

And then I realised I had completely missed out oral and anal sex, would the wowan need to be wearing the fetsih clothes or would I be happy to fill any waiting mouth with my cum?

2580458-1665434308-f59e54f29ab3b13d8bc6b0403d50d56f.gif

I couldn't wait to see marie tomorrow so many questions, and I wonder what she would like to happenb during our training sessions. I hatched a plan to tell my parents to help me prepare for the workplace I had booked on a training course for the next few weeks. They were delighted and so was I.

Marie and I decided we should both get as much experience as possible in the next few weeks. I must say I was pleased by her obvious enthusiasm as she was a very attractive girl and it certainly would be a chore to learn with her. She already knew my fantasies around nylon, heels, feet, uniforms etc and promised she would keep me stimulated so I could give my best performance with her.
2377402-1653575083-1c01cf957856da649510527b51defe8a.jpg

She had already made an effort for ou=r first meeting my modiofying her normal school to add some heels. She asked if she had ticked all of my boxes and I said all except I prefer black stockings. She laughed and said ok I will do that but you must promise to fulfil my first fantasy. I agreed and she went off to her mums bedroom. After she mleft I realised maybe I should have asked what her fantasy involved.

2377440-1653575137-086f81bbb8ee2b075e40a50aa02fdc4a.jpg

The sight of her squatting down by the door and also giving me a look up her skirt took my mind off the promise I had made and she laughed as she saw the bulge appear in my trousers. Now she said we must bet ready she will be here in a minute. marie explained that today we would satisfy her fantasies and tomorrow it would be my turn. Marie always wanted a bit of an audience during any sex play so she had invited her friend round so thay could both get a good look at my big cock. Janet came into the room obviously having been told what to wear and sat on the bed.
2377420-1653575097-c8be98b8c78cc854d4d7fd2eb9d32e74.jpg

I must admit I had bnever considered the white sock look with black nylon but my twitching cock told me I liked it. Marie told me to get undressed and let them take a look at my cock.
tumblr_ptkexscnru1qa3s3ko1_400.jpg

The girls sat fascinated as i found wanking in front of them a bit embarassing they cheered me on and I noticed their hand slipping up their skirts giving their pussy some attention. I would have been more than happy to help.
https___ep1.xhcdn.com_000_158_931_220_1000.jpg

2373509-1653387247-cf7f16113ee2ddf3c5d599cf692e5ce9.gif

The girls laughedd as they saw a guy cumming in front of them for the first time. I gave a couple of squirts and told them to come and kneel on the floor so they could get the full experience. The first squirt marie beautifully in the face.

2380769-1653681493-eaa0382439a2d405dcfe5e98cd5e658c.gif

She was totally taken by surprise and janet came closer as they let me share the rest between them.

3053014-1691985068-be1a8b37ca0c8484da9695c7954357c2.gif

Both girls thanked me for my perforammance which obviously for me was a pleasure. To see two girls watching me dressed in my fantasy outfits did not make wanking difficult, in fact it was a fantasy I had not even considered. The girls wanted some souvenir photos to show their friends so I posed with Marie while Janet took the picture.
370_1000 (15).jpg

This was a really good start to our day as I watched the girls clean my cum from their faces and some splashes that had completely missed the target.

379_1000 (17).jpg

Janet left a short time later, she said she was so horny she would have to go to her boyfriend for a good hard fucking. I was happy to help but it seemed inappropriate at the time. I sat down with Marie who then went in to more detail about her fantasies. Today I would also like to try some cock sucking. I have practiced with a cucumber but somehow it doesn't feel right, she laughed. No you will probably never have to suck off a cucumber although some cocks are just as big, I explained.
825_1000.jpg

So marie got changed and we left the house and found a location for her next adventure.She explained firtst she would like to go into town to do some public teasing.
2377400-1653575081-f3243fa99f62ad654a93b0b37f425620.jpg

Short skirt and stocking tops were a good start, she asked me to walk behind and if any guys had failed to notice the slut in the short skirt and heels to make sure I pointed her out. The guys following like me, slowed down to admire the view so it was just the guys walking towards her that I had to point to her great legs and ass. By the time we got inside there were a few guys wanting to make sure they didn't miss any further sights. She started to walk round the stores pretending to examine the clothes.
2969220-1687507054-239f455e217e62949e6a50d1926bece4.jpg

Then outside to sit in the busy public area showing the guys the answer to the question, stockings or pantyhose.
2951388-1686470185-0456a358c6aca124677abad572bcf497.jpg

She suddenly went to visit the ladies room to apply the necessary amout of lipstick just to complete the slut look and make the guys wonder what she intended to do with those red lips. She came and sat next to me I think just to check my cock was hard enough and that there were enough guys standing around pretending not to look at the legshow.
3058030-1692171686-87b3a063d98632f9aa47fae45902e86a.jpg

She came out of the ladies room and sat next to me. Marie told me it was my turn to go to the toilet but I would be taking her along too. She saw my puzzked and leaned over and squeezed my cock, don't worry it is just my public fantasy again. When we got inside there were a few guys who suddenly left quickly assuming we needed some prviact maybe while I fucked her. Marie quickly got on her knees while some of the guys who had been watching the show in the mall came in to wash their hands perhaps.
2380685-1653681276-aa875df1579049a1af107cf24fbc4a97.gif

I loked down on the black stockings, but unable to reach and tough thgem I just stood there as the guys gathered round. Marie looked at one guy let my cock pop out of her mouth and asked him to got and get her some fruit from the caffe. Again II had the puzzled look as she smiled and pulled my cock back beteen her red lipstick and started sucking as she squeeezed my balls. As the gut arrived with some strawberries Marie once again popped my cock out of her mouth. I thought she was going to eat the strawberries so i grabbed my cock and gave her the cream.
3034976-1691177315-53331e5d358a60dce4dae2e30bbdfc38.gif

The guys stood amazed as she ate the strawberries with my cum dripping onto her chin and tits. I was pleased to see her lovely black stockings also got a splash so I squuzed a bit more from my cock and let it add to her slutty look. By this time some of the guys had been wanking at the scence before them and no doubt would have loved to have fucked her.
She looked up at themn and said well boys what are you waiting for empty your fat balls on my face.
3067147-1692558634-d4c865a5d800a34a77ca1969320e3688.png

One of the guys got behind her and just let it pour all over her head and face.
3047633-1691740479-c9c04de8a6a9a6d29ad36ac3e620da10.gif

I was starting to wonder how we were ever going to walk back through the shopping mall to the car, but of course that was exactly what her fantatasy was all about to look like a slut in public.

2840972-1679933178-0a39ab93bafbaff71c5dddb83bcc7c44.gif

The next few days were to allow her to get her pussy and ass satisfied now that her oral skills had improved to excellent. When i arrived she was in her mum's bedroom getting dressed. Do you think this outfit would do it for you to want to fuck me, she asked. I could feel my cok twitch. Stop teasing me you know the answer to that question.
430_1000 (16).jpg

I have got something that my mum was wearing yesterday and I thought it may give you a treat to wear it today while we are outside. She pulled a black stocking from the laundry basket and held it up. My puzzled look returned, you want me to wear one stocking. She smiled well it know how much you like the feeling of nylon against your skin, here sniff it. I took the stocking and could smell the aroma as it got closer to my face. I hope it is not too smelly for you she was wearing them all day yesterday at work while I was playing wqith your cock and emptying your balls. Does that thought excite you? Get your cock out now for me. I struggled to get my triusers down over my cock which was at bursting point. I still don't understand marie. Come here and let me show you.

512_1000 (7).jpg

She pushed my cockhead into the toe of her mum's stocking and used her hairbands which she wore at school to help keep it in place. I could feel the nylon rubbing against my balls each time I walked. Now it will not only be me who attracts attention today as you will be trying to conceal your stiff cock. So are you ready for more fun today, and just remember tomorrow it is your turn to live your fantasies, bet you wouldlove to lick my toes in my high heeled sandals.
2377443-1653575142-7a9c60657da13f79aff14fdd8124f615.jpg

We drove out to the country too a busy local park. It was used at this time by a lot of joggers and people dog walking so the audience would be varied. As we arrived at the entance Marie got out of the car and went over to the picic area, there were people standing on the opposite side of the road waiting for their bus. She just may as well get started.
https___ep1.xhcdn.com_000_158_051_210_1000.jpg

I could see a few guys thinking maybe I could catch a later bus and meantime fuck that little slut. She then moved furtyher up to the bus stop on her side of the road.
https___ep7.xhcdn.com_000_148_037_358_1000.jpg

One of the guys had started to follow her so I kept at a discreet distance in case my presence would put him off. Marie also wanted to make sure she had not been walking too quick and maybe lost the guy whop was hopfully going to spread her wet pussy lips.
696_1000.jpg

Once she had ressured herself that he was still there she headed for the main building and before he arrived she was ready in the stairwell. She called to him and asked if he was following her and if so her pussy was waiting to be licked. When I arrived he was already hard at prep work on her pussy as she rubbed it all over his mouth.
3053008-1691985032-6ff70bff70d7d99371a4fe7ab943bcba.gif

When he was good and hard she pushed him to the floor and ever so slowly sat on his cock.

2969964-1687538094-f93468f018c3f156aeb6a6767c3175d0.gif

He groaned as she slowly fucked him, before he went for the fast finish.
3060646-1692288228-7231f1966b00cc4666ce5df3a16d715b.gif

She watched as he pulled out and covered her in his hot cum.
3067619-1692592291-f2b90463421c56ee5c3a1dde73fb011c.gif

Soon he had left and we rapidly followed in case anybody came along. When we got back to the car Marie said she would go to get freshed up before she had her ass filled, which was the last lesson of the day.
tumblr_4f4b7b327da74f82405307b0ca801dd0_0ec3fa37_500.jpg

As she leaned into the car I knew that I was going to fuck her ass and I may not be the only one as there were lots of guys hanging round. The first guy was a very tall guy who very quickly poped out his enormous cock and pused her over a table. He never said a word, he just kep pushing it in till he was happy to start fucking her.
871_1000 (8).jpg

Marie was struggling to keep her balance on her high heels and gripped the table as he pounded her like a sex dall. That it fuck your baby girl she started to tease him. It just made him fuck her harder. Do I look like your daughter, he was really giving it to her now. The cum just fell out of her pussy when it came, all over her shoes leaving a pool on the concrete. He pulled up hs trousers and walked away. Wedecided it may be safer now to go home to finish the lesson. She went to clean up and told me to wait in her bedroom. While I was waiting I also got changed.

2583782-1665607065-f082ffd218d1211b164d33b9894053f6.jpg

Now I found this pair of pantyhose in your laundry and as you had covered my cock with Mum's smelly stocking, I thought you might like to get fucked with your own pantyhose. I will get the pleasure of the nylon against my skin. After I had filled the pantyhose she carefully put them in a sealed plastic bag and said she was going to show her friends what she had been doing. After a short rest I was till horny having just watched all day we still had some time before her parents got home.
3046312-1691684325-2a4993200c45ffb44fe953c21e3a45b0.gif

She had slipped a butt plug in till she got fucked again, she knew I would be keen. She had put my favoutite black stockings on so this fuck was going to be slower than the earlier one in the park.
3046297-1691684217-7ec147bb3dad4c0885a06aaf3232daff.gif

So Marie was in the dominent position and could fuck me at her own pace. She called her freinds using social media and let them watch live as she got her ass fucked. I rolled her over and was srteadily builing up a rhythm for finishing her off.
3058838-1692204026-fbc4b81729c5d8fbe93d79a888e61c4f.gif

That was just when the door opened and her brother walked in, well little sis you wouldn't want me to tell our parents about this now would you?
tumblr_ks22j1NX6m1qzbro2o1_540.jpg

It was more than we could have planned so let's wait for tomorrow.

The next few weeks just rushed past and having learned lots with Marie, I gave her a final fuck and went to pack my bag. I was looking forward to leaving home and starting my new life perhaps even getting a job. Everything would be so different, at that point I didn't realise how different theings would be. When I arrived atthe train station I saw Auntie Sue witing for me, instantly recognisable with her trademark stockings and heels.
2389069-1654026990-0355f282070c6c6da1c93d9f44891f24.jpg

We were soon settled in her car and driving towards my new home. I followed her upstairs and was thinking at this rate of exposeure to sexy nylon legs I will need to have a wank very soon.
2448802-1657383006-08b2ba63cb61b85eb885855c436310b3.jpg

At least I had learned so much in a short time, I now knew what lay hidden underneath the skirts of women and clealy some upskirt views were going to be better than others. When we got into the house she gave me a brief tour, I only really remembered her bedroom with the clothes laid out and wondered where her shoe cupboard was located.
2389028-1654026967-dbf99ec9ba2e005d4c39d356fb10af63.jpg

She took me to my room and left me alone to unpack. That couldn't take too long as I had to relieve the tension in my balls. As I was standing in my room suddenly Sue knocked and came into the room. She just smiled and said just a minute till I take my dress and panties off I will will help you with that problem. I do feel responsible because I guess it was me that made it hard.

2943072-1685984787-fee31e8437c8e1468a3e6c9d13ca79be.gif

she wanked me into her black panties which she had pulled down, then slipped them back up again over her pussy. Oh that feels lovely and warm, who would have thought I would have my young nephews cum on my pusssy, she added and so soon too! She said she would go and make us a coffee just to come down when I was ready. Wanked off by my auntie and more than that into her panties. So far i had only wankedv into shoes and was turned on by the fact that my cum would be on someones feet. A big step up already. I watched her leave and noticed she was licking her fingers, it couldn't be my cum could it?
When I got downstairs she was just finishing straightening her seams. I am very fussy about seams there is nothing worse than seams that are not straight, she told me. I smiled and said the only thing worse Auntie Sue is no seams at all. She giggled and said now Tom we need to get something clear, you call me Sue and I call you Tom. I don't want someone to think i am your elderly Aunt after all I am not that much older.

432_1000 (11).jpg

I had also had a glimpse of her sexy nylon soles which was the first time I had seen them and just imagined in my fantasy my hard cock being stroked by them.She went to make the coffee and told me to take a seat so we could have a getting to know each other chat.
2423248-1655723010-5725b3fa77d1a17c0b1c80e623cd2cd2.jpg

She had also changed her outfit when she returned and I have never seen anyone able to walk in shoes with heels that high. She saw me staring at them and said these are what I call my bedroom shoes Tom. I could not understand what she meant and sashe must have noticed the expression on my face. She brought ler legs up onto the sofa and said look the soles have no wear on them, you don't wear out the soles much in the bedroom as your feet are not usually on the floor.
376_1000 (6).jpg

I now undewrstoo perfectly as I had a mental image of Sue lying down with her nylon covered, seamed stockinged legs and feet pointing to the ceiling waiting for some lucky guy to move in and slide her panties to the side and fuck her pussy or maybe her ass.
617_1000.jpg

After coffee she said she would show me some of the views in the garden. We went outside and walked round for a while then we sat down. As usual I made sure I sat opposite any woman wearing stockings.
2967897-1687418083-0f8775f1bdfc7f970d4d933a6b348a66.jpg

She told me that tomorrow we would be going shopping in town but tonight after dinner we would be properly introduced. You see Tom you will find that I am a very direct perosn and say what I am thinking. A lot of people don't mean what they say and don't say what they mean and that is just not me. Some people in our family don't like that and maybe that is why I am not everyone's favourite person. I smiled and said well Sue you are already my favourite person, and the views in the garden are lovely.

2373284-1653385256-4b7943cb2896c04cd8b72645dea2008b.jpg

I hope I will get the chance to save you putting any wear on the soles of your sexy high heels. Oh Tom I think we will get along just fine.

Next day Sue got ready to take me shopping. As usual for young guys my cock was rock hard when I woke. I heard her in the shower first then I heard her opening drawers in her bedroom. I got outof bed and looked through the gap in the open door.
735_1000.jpg

She obviously heard my bedroom door creak, do come in Tom you can watch if you like. I came in and sat on the chair, she laughed and said you only get to look if I get to look so get your trousers off. I saat on her bedroom chair with my cock pointing to the ceiling i just reminded me of my image of her sexy high heels pointing to the ceiling.
725_1000.jpg

Now Tom last night I told you we would get prperly introduced today so that means that I have met you but not your cock. You see Tom I am very interested in your cock, although not exclusively. At the time I was not sure what she meant by not exclusively but with an attractive woman that close to my cock that thought soon vanished to be replaced by others. She cupped my balls with her fingers and laughed when my cock twitched in response. I don't suppose you have had many girlfriends worshipping your cock? I could have said I just haven't had many girl friends at all, but I just smiled. There is a custom Tom of giving someone a friendly kiss when we meet, do you mind if I kiss your cock?
A rapidly shook my herad in case she withdrew the offer.
734_1000.jpg

I looked down into my Auntie.s eyes as she slowly approached my cockhead with her bright red lipstick and ever so gently placed her lips on my cock. It was lucky she had a good firm grip on it as it shook violently. If only I could take a picture and send it to my friends. They would probably say the cock wasn't me! She then sat down on the bed and put my cock back in to her mouth with me standing in front on her. Although I was staring down at her tits I didn't know if I should touch them or not, but it wold have been difficult to reach them without my cock popping out of her mouth and I certainly didn't want that to happen. I didn't last too long with this level of worship and as she heard me start to groan I managed just one spurt before she popped it out, swallowed my cum and used my spurting cock to decorate her face. like icing a cake.

498_1000.jpg

I could see my cum all over her mouth and face as she stood up and grabbing my head hs ekissed me full on the mouth making sure I got lots of my own cum in my mouth. Well Tom had you tasted your cum before today? No Sue but I have never had my cock worshipped before either. Well we must both clean up and get ready to go shopping. As you can see my stockings are now cum splattered to if you want to stay you can watch me get ready.
372_1000 (4).jpg

When she had put on some of her clothes she said it was her turn to watch as she reminded me last night. I had never had anyone watch me get dressed and it felyt a bit awkward as my cock slpped aroung jst post suck state of semi erect. It is still a good length Tom even when it is not pointing to the ceiling, she said.
2448667-1657382360-91715ef16ec80e43eaa4bfa5d554cf34.jpg

I hope you don't mind Tom but it is making me a bit wet and horny if I just give my pussy a quick fuck begfore we leave. Otherwise I will be totally distracted when we go shopping thinking of that lovely cock and what I could do with it. I had never seen a woman fucking her pussy with a dildo and it was making my cock hard again. Sue noticed and said I think I have got his attention, do you mind if I call him Tom Junior it is just nicer than "cock".

https___ep1.xhcdn.com_000_158_051_218_1000.jpg

She like lots of women had black cock fantasy and it looked like Sue was keen to fuck herself with a black dildo. I wonder if she has ever fucked a real one. Sue do you mind if I ask you a personal question, have you ever had a real black cock. She frowned like a littler girl who is disappointed, No sadly I haven't maybe one day. I had just managed to put my shirt on with all the distractioins from Sue but she had reached the stage of putting her outdoor heels on. She came over and teasingly said I think you might like to wear this today.

392_1000 (1).jpg

She hun her smelly high heel on my stiff cock and as I looked down I could see her red painted toenails through the nylon. I noticed when we met at the wedding Tom that you seemed to take a lot of interest in my legs and shoes. I think my face went red with embarrassment. It is ok I think you have a number of fetishes and so do I so we can help each othet to live our fantasies. Sue had been using all the technques so far to check if her observations at the wedding were correct and she was spot on with my fetishes. I somehow felt relieved that she was so understanding and didn't think I was bit weird as everybody has fetishes or preferences. She said she had a welcome gift to give me and soon returned. She handed me a pair of her worn heels.
DSC_3249.jpg

I had a boyfriend once who had a similar fetish to you, this is a pair of my heels he used to fuck regularly. He liked to fuck me then spray on the shoes I was going to wear that evening. During the evening he would sit and smile at my shoes. Their was one occasion where he asked the wiatress if she ad spilled something on my shoes, she looked at them and went bright red in the face and hurried away. I thought you
382_1000 (15).jpg
may also like a pair of my stockings. He fucked me and then sprayed my stockings as you can see in the picture. He always kept them in a ziplock back which he said preserved the aroma of my feet and his cum. I wore them yesterday when I came to meet you just to freshen the aroma. I am sure I don't need to explain how you can use them. Sue had given me wanking material I couldn't believe she could be so understanding. I was going to learn a lot from my Auntie.

عودة
أعلى