طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
Living on the Beach

Where we live is basically on the beach, Our back yard is the beach, our deck is where my wife being a free spirit likes to tan nude. She’s 32 years old and weighs about 120 lbs. with brown shoulder length hair she likes to wear in a ponytail and has nice 38DD pierced breasts, she keeps her pussy clean shaven.

She loves to spend a lot of time lounging and sunning while she watches the beachgoers in the sand and surf, she loves to wear clothes that are lite and breezy and occasionally will chat with someone especially while wearing more transparent outfits like one of her sheer sundresses with nothing underneath it.

Like today, our next-door neighbor Adam stopped by as he walked up the steps to the deck, I met him at the gate while we stood there talking, he seemed to be a million miles away as he lost his train of thought, he looked over my shoulder and was greeted by the site of my wife stepping out of the shower nude.

While he stood there watching her through the window and talking to me, she started drying off very slowly and then rubbing lotion on her skin causing him to lose track of our conversation the second time, I ask if something was wrong, and he replied no just enjoying the day.

I knew she was up to something and it was apparent when he began to keep his hand in his pocket trying to keep his hardening cock from making a tent in his shorts, as she rubbed lotion on her tits I watched his eyes widen and he was talking about the weather and the surf, stuff he didn’t really need to tell me about as I could see it in front of me.

She continued by rubbing lotion into her stomach and down her legs as I watched his eye movement, he stopped talking abruptly when she stood back up and began rubbing lotion onto her bald pussy lips, then spread her lips and rubbed her clit, after she did this she dressed in her sheer white sundress and left the room.

Adam blinked then said he had to go home practically running back down the stairs and was gone by the time she stepped outside, she asks me where he’d went and then told me she had seen him watching her through the window when she came out of the shower and was dressing.

I laughed with her, as we had planned for whoever walked up the stairs would see her, while I pretended to not know it was going on, and it just had to be poor old Adam who is single and about 45 years old, stands about 5’9” tall and as he tells us was a nerd growing up, which we have to believe since we’ve never seen a woman visit him.

Over the next few days, he would walk past our deck and look to see if she was outside and then hurry on past, if he had just walked back up the stairs on a couple of his walks, he would have seen her walking around the house in the nude.

Once on the deck she was nude suntanning, as we love her all over tan, about two weeks later he walked past again, only this time I was standing on the deck and my wife was laying out tanning hidden around the corner, when he stopped to chat and I invited him to come up on the deck and have a seat so I could tell him he was setup the last time he was here.

He accepted my offer but kept interrupting me saying he had something to explain to me, while he sat there and tried to find the words to say, his hands were clasp together and he was stuttering his words. When my wife walked up behind him when she spoke she startled him and causing him to turn toward her to reply, when he saw she was nude he quickly turned back to face me, I told her to come around and sit with us as she did the only place for her to sit was next to him.

When she sat down she put her hand on his leg and began to rub it back and forth getting closer and closer to his crotch, he began to get a hard on again, my sweet wife told him to relax as she kneels on the deck between his legs and opens the button and unzips his shorts.

I watch him start to sweat when she has him stand up and she pulled his shorts down, his 10” cock sprang up hard and hit her chin, she realized he was going commando and had no undershorts on, she turns and smiles at me I watch her wrap her hand around his cock, turned back toward him and licks the head and underside of it causing him to moan out loud.

Massaging his balls with her free hand, while she sucks his cock into her mouth taking in as much as possible, when it hits the back of her throat and she swallows and his cock goes down into her throat, while she deep throats him for several minutes, he tells her he is about to come, and she pulls him out telling him to relax that she had a better idea for him as he calmed down she had him to kneel behind her and lick her pussy.

While he did, I moved in front of her and she took my cock down her throat, while he dipped his tongue into her honey hole she moaned around my pole in her throat and orgasmed in his mouth, I told him to start fucking her and when he slid his cock into her, she slid my pole down her throat to my balls hit her chin and she rocked back and forth between us with his cock going balls deep then taking my cock just as deep in her throat.

We kept fucking her this way for what seemed a half hour, with all three of us moaning and grunting as she took all we had to give her, when her orgasm overtook her she moaned and began to shake as I exploded down her throat.

When I pulled out of her mouth, she coughed a couple times then told Adam to fuck her hard as he began to slam into her she tightened her vaginal muscles and squeezed his cock increasing the sensation inside her pussy as she did, he said he was close and then shoved his cock in deeply and shot several loads of cock cream deep in her pussy he kept fucking her through his orgasm and pushed her into yet another one that left her gasping for air with tears running down her cheeks.

After she regained her composure she weakly stood up and told him, had he stayed there the day he watched her in the window while talking to me, he could have fucked her several times since then, she then left to shower and Adam asks me about what he had just done, and I told him that she is a free spirit and loves sex.

I also told him he is not the first guy she’s fucked, nor would he be the last one either, and if she so desires on occasion she will fuck another woman and we have had a few couples, I went inside then returned with a beer for him as he took it he smiled and said we were the best neighbors he’s ever had.

When my beautiful nude wife returned from her shower, Adam never batted an eye or stared at her now, he seems more confident around us, many times I’d be just getting home and Adam would visit, usually before he returned to his house he’d drink a few beers while talking about some lady he had met.

When Friday came he stopped by to tell us he had a date and wanted to know if he could bring Shelly by to meet us, we told him he could Saturday night, when they arrived, as it turned out we had already met Shelly and while Adam and I chatted on the deck, he looked over my shoulder again, only this time he watched Shelly taking her clothes off along with my wife, I told Adam, that Shelly and my wife were old friends, when he looked back at them again he watched them both eat pussy, I also told him that Shelly loves anal sex and now and then a good double penetration.

Adam said he could really get into that, I told him that it didn’t matter which hole you stick your cock in it’s all pleasure, and some women will walk around at work or in public with a plug in their ass to stretch it open you never know a woman till you get her clothes off, we know one lady that carries extra panties with her because she keeps a butterfly on here twat.

When we went back inside waiting on the girls to finish, I told Adam that we need to go slow and let my wife help get Shelly horny, I went on to tell he a few more things like, she likes to have her neck kissed on and her earlobe nibbled on and once she’s horny, she refuses to wear clothes and it doesn’t matter who sees her naked.

We had finished a couple more drinks when my wife naked as usual walked out to where we were at, while kissing me I tasted Shelly on her lips, then she walked over to Adam, kissed him, grabbed his cock and stroked it as she told him Shelly is almost ready to fuck him and then added that she wanted some of his cock as well.

Then casually strolled back into the bedroom, leaving both of us with rock hard cocks, I told him to go look in the window and see what was happening and I went to the door, standing there I watched my gorgeous wife push her biggest dildo into Shelly’s pussy while Shelly was shoving her tongue into Kristy’s twat, Kristy waved me in, and I did the same for Adam.

Shelly saw my hard cock and said is that beautiful cock for me, Kristy told her that Adam was coming in also and we are going to share their cocks, Shelly said she like that idea and grabbed my cock as Adam walked in the room and watched his date swallow my cock, I’d forgotten how she can deepthroat a man’s prick, she has a way of using her throat that will make him blow his load in nothing flat.

Kristy had already told me that Kelly wanted Adam to fuck her while she ate Kristy out, when she let my cock pop out of her mouth she took Adam’s down her throat and massaged his hanging balls, I readied her pussy for Adam by licking her hole and lightly nipping at her hard clit, Kristy had a great idea and brought out our camera to film the action, after setting it up she went behind Kelly and started to massage her ripe tits and pinch the nipples.

Adams’s hand controlled Shelly’s cocksucking and when I moved behind my wife, helping her to recline I licked her pussy while Shelly got on her hands and knees and stood up telling Adam to lay done with his head toward Kristy’s ass, a little bewildered he done as asked, Shelly straddled his cock and checked to insure she could eat Kristy’s twat and sank Adam’s cock in her pussy, as she got him ball’s deep, while looking at me she wet her fingers and rubbed them over her asshole, I knew her asshole was for me, I dropped down and guided my cock against her anal opening and as the head popped through her sphincter, her mouth sucked Kristy’s clit between her lips.

Adam’s eyes were wide open as we began to fuck into Shelly’s body, we could feel each other’s cock sliding against the other’s through the thin membrane separating us both women started to moan as we picked up our rhythm we fucked her through two orgasm’s while she feasted on pussy, I refused to let myself cum to soon and I guess Adam done the same as both of us lasted about 20 minutes of ecstasy, when Shelly stopped eating Kristy and said they needed a break.

Shelly sat up on Adam’s cock after I slowly pulled out of her ass, grabbed my cock and sucked it into her mouth for a quick minute then released it, I sat down next to my beautiful naked wife as she to sat up momentarily, when Shelly got up and Adam’s cock slide out of her, Kristy grabbed his cock and cleaned it of their juices.

After a few minutes break both women sucked us back hard and then changed places, we were told to change places as well and while Kristy dined on Shelly’s twat I fucked her pussy and Adam had her ass for the first time, Kristy has an awesome ass and knows how to squeeze a cock till it sprays it full of spunk, and that’s what she did we hadn’t been fucking her long when Adam, through clinched teeth and stiff body said he was going to cum and shot his load deep into her ass.

His orgasm caused Kristy to orgasm on my stiff cock, her mouth never left Kelly’s pussy as her muffled moans escaped her lips into Kelly’s sodden twat, I kept pounding Kristy’s pussy through her orgasm when it started to ebb, Kelly cried out and came on Kristy’s mouth, she feverishly licked and sucked her pussy clean, sat up on me and put her hands on my chest and started to bounce had on my cock as stronger orgasm rocked her body, she squeezed my cock and within a few bounces I was blowing my load inside her juicy pussy.

When Kristy rolled off me onto the bed in a flash Kelly was on her eating her pussy while Kristy ate Kelly’s pussy again, after they both orgasmed again and with smiles, naked and coated in cum we all fell asleep, the next morning we were awakened by our daughter making breakfast for everyone.

اسم الموضوع : Living on the Beach | المصدر : Sex Stories

مواضيع مشابهة

عودة
أعلى