إداري
طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
جوا 28, 2024
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
Note – This story was triggered after reading the discussion "Church Pervs" in the Sexuality forum.

Warning -- I know some of you will not like this story and may become upset. If you are offended by such topics as God, the Church, sexually manipulative clergy, religion, and sex in an erotic story, please don't read any further.

Father Jeremy quietly prayed to himself even as he moved forcefully inside me.

"Through your guidance, oh Lord, I have gifted the virginity of your faithful and loving lamb. Holy Father, to you, I have delivered the young, vital body of your good and obedient servant as the vessel for your holy ejaculate. Answer my prayers, Holy Father, and enable me with your spiritual direction to continue to nurture her innocence and purity," Father Jeremy prayed.

"I can't believe this is finally happening," he said, holding my hips in position as I lay under him, filled with a perfect spiritual contentment I had never felt before. I heard him groan as he pulled out of me and paused briefly before he slowly pressed into me again, managing to get his bulbous cockhead through my small opening. At the moment of his re-entry, I felt him stiffen and then grunt with pleasure as he continued thrusting into me, trying hard to work the entire length of his throbbing cock inside me. He could feel and sense my inexperienced pussy trying to accommodate his cock.

"Have faith in knowing we are doing God's will and glorifying his name because of your purity and belief in our Savior. God was pleased when I eased my blessed instrument into your soft, velvety sheath," Father Jeremy reassuringly said as he thrust faster and deeper.

"Holy Father, Holy Father, bless your humble servants and look with favor on this child of God as she welcomes and opens her body to your anointment," Father Jeremy prayed aloud.

With his cock still growing bigger inside me, I could feel my warm, wet channel tighten and hold his cock. A subtle achiness inside me intensified as my orgasm began to build, and my hips instinctively started to thrust upward, quickly falling into rhythm with him.

It was apparent his religious guilt and carnal desire overshadowed his piety, Father Jeremy suddenly shouted out, "Father, forgive me . . . forgive me!" as he violently exploded, ejaculating a copious load inside me, spewing the physical manifestation of God's wondrous love inside my willing, welcoming womb.

It's funny how, in the afterglow of my orgasm, I thought of God.

"You honor God when you honor his messenger. Pleasing God spiritually and surrendering to his will ensures his perpetual absolution of your sins. God has blessed you. He expects you to submit without resistance or recriminations, honor his messenger as you do him, and demonstrate a willingness to please and satisfy his messenger's sacred and secular needs. Father Jeremy said in a shaky voice.

"Yes, Father . . . yes, I know," I replied without hesitation.

I willingly gave myself to Father Jeremy and yielded to God, trusting my actions would bring me closer to God. With Father Jeremy's enticement and reassurance, I acquiesced to God's instruction, feeling physically excited and aroused by my spiritual subjugation.

Though God was an integral part of my life, it seemed more important for Father Jeremy to show his dominance and control over me as time passed. Father Jeremy seemed to become more and more demanding. He was most aggressively spiritual when in the quiet solemnity of our church parish. Sometimes, in the hush of the darkened church, he would think nothing of lifting my dress, pulling down my panties, bending me over one of the beautifully polished wooden pews in the church, and "anointing" me in the glorious name of Jesus and the Holy Father. Father Jeremy's carnal desires often seem to overshadow his spirituality.

One afternoon, he summoned me to his office meeting room.

I walked toward Father, saw the look of avarice on his face, and had to resist the impulse to turn and run, but I couldn't leave. Father Jeremy had taken my virginity for God and, in doing so, helped me accept God's plan for me. I had placed my complete faith and belief in Father Jeremy and knew he would continue to shepherd me toward spiritual salvation and oneness with God.

I stood meekly before him with downcast eyes, overwhelmed by his spiritual dominance and physical presence.

"Kneel before me," he said in a low, reassuring voice.

I looked up questioningly before quickly lowering my eyes again and kneeling.

Father opened his robe and took a step forward. He reached down and lightly grasped my chin, lifting my face to look at him. He said nothing, but the slight nod of his head and the intensity of his gaze told me what was expected. I raised my hands to his pants and unzipped him, pulling his still soft but pulsing penis free.

"Worship it, and through your desire, your obedience, worship God," he said as he thrust his hips forward and placed his hand behind my head.

The firm pressure of his hand brought my mouth closer until I could inhale the scent of his maleness. I licked the length of his cock several times from tip to base before sucking it into my mouth. As I sucked his cockhead, I could feel it growing, swelling, filling me with a sense of pride and satisfaction that I had been chosen and allowed to please him.

His cock grew longer and thicker, and I slowly moved my mouth up and down until I was able to take his full length and girth. Even while I worshiped him, I sensed Father Jeremy silently watching my every motion, and I could hear the faint, raspy sound of his breathing. Father Jeremy groaned from deep in his chest as he began actively stroking into my mouth.

"Dear Father, help me to guide this child along the path of righteousness and salvation," he said, even as his thrusting increased, and his cockhead pushed its way further into the warm tightness of my throat.

I looked up and saw Father Jeremy close his eyes as he continued to pray, "Teach your disciple the lessons of humility and compliance to your will. Teach her the grace that comes from willing spiritual and physical submission to your faithful servant."

His piety was short lived when he entwined his hands in my hair and, holding my head positioned in front of his hips, thrust into my mouth, faster and harder until he came deep into my throat, his swollen cockhead breaching its warm, moist tightness.

"Yes, yes!" he groaned as he began ejaculating, filling my mouth with his blessed release. Feeling that our sacred union had brought us closer to God, I continued kneeling before him, my eyes brimming with tears of happiness. I looked up, saw the desire in his eyes, and felt a sudden, urgent pulsing between my legs.

Taking my arm, Father Jeremy ushered me out of the meeting room and upstairs to his bed.

Father Jeremy sat me on his bed and removed his robe and pants. Grabbing my hips, he positioned his dickhead at my exposed opening and slid it into me, sending waves of pleasure through me. I felt the pressure of his dick opening my pussy and the exquisite friction and pull caused by his shaft against the walls of my pussy. With each thrust, he went deeper, encouraging my body to accommodate him as his cock pushed and stretched its way inside me.

"Wrap your legs around my waist," he instructed, and I did as he said, feeling his huge cockhead inside me, wanting its entire length buried in my pussy. Leaning forward between my open legs, Father Jeremy started a slow in and out stroking. I moaned and grunted when he began to thrust deeper and harder into me. Father Jeremy unhurriedly pulled out, leaving only his engorged cockhead inside me before he pushed back in so deep, I cried out and felt the discomfort radiating down my legs and the disgust at feeling carnal desire flutter in my core.
I lay there on the bed, whimpering, my breasts exposed, legs opened wide as Father Jeremy continued to eagerly thrust his long thick cock into me. Not once did the thought of resisting, struggling, or leaving occur to me. My only desire was to please him, to satisfy Father Jeremy and God.

Father Jeremy pulled out, and this time with his cockhead positioned at the entrance to my pussy, preparing to penetrate me again, I heard Father Jeremy make a deep sigh when he pushed inside me. Father, slowly, deliberately, in his typically confident and controlled manner, coaxed his full length further into me. Caught up in the lust and deviance of what he was doing, in a hoarse, throaty voice, momentarily forgetting his mask of piety, he let slip, "You're so fuck'n tight. I didn't think it could be this good."

Then, in a barely audible, trembling voice, Father Jeremy said without thinking, "God, you feel wonderful." He paused with his cock inside me, not moving, and I felt it throbbing and pulsing. He slowly stroked his dick in and out of me, and I closed my eyes, wanting to feel every inch of my pussy caress and squeeze his cock.

Father Jeremy looked down at me and said, "You belong to God, my Child. You must pray and be diligent in not allowing God's temple to be defiled and polluted by others. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Father. I understand," I responded.

Satisfied with himself and with my compliance, he resumed thrusting into me. I reached out and grasped his hand, holding onto it, interlacing our fingers as he continued to fuck me. His tempo increased until his hips lunged forward one final, desperate time, and he ejaculated, forcefully spewing cum deep inside me, covering my pussy walls with his thick, warm sacrament.

I was no longer the innocent child of God eagerly wanting and waiting only for guidance and reassurance from Father Jeremy. At that thought, a soft moan escaped my lips. I lay under him, God's messenger, enjoying the feel of his warmth and weight on top of me. I looked at him and began to moan, my body trembling as I experienced an undulating orgasm and filled the room with the sound of small gasps of pleasure.

"Oh, Holy Father . . . I have sinned, I whimpered, suddenly unsure of my faith. Please forgive my iniquities and guide me to put my desires aside and follow your plan for me with my whole heart," I prayed. Even though I silently prayed, asking God for guidance, my legs instinctively opened wider, allowing him to plow deeper into me as my arms encircled his neck and embraced him. Father buried himself inside me and, with a slow, deep thrusting of his hips several times, brought me to the brink before finally allowing me to become part of what I can only describe as a divine religious experience.

Father Jeremy began to shake as a hard orgasm gripped his body, and he ejaculated forcefully inside me.

"Father in heaven, guide me on the path of perfection and obedience. Show me the way so that I may shepherd your designated vessel toward righteousness and deliverance," Father shouted at the height of his orgasm.

When his orgasm began to subside, so also did his prayers. Within minutes, Father Jeremy was reduced to soft moans and grunts as he ground his hips into mine before eventually letting his softened cock slip from my lovingly abused pussy. Things were somehow different now. I had no desire to fight or refuse him, only to obey, serve, and satisfy God's instructions and Father Jeremy's desires.

Reaching for me, Father continued to lightly, slowly fondle, and caress my pussy. My clit was engorged and visible as it protruded from under its hood, clearly displaying my reawakening arousal. As I began to orgasm, I clung to Father Jeremy and heard him whisper, "God is pleased, my Child . . . as am I . . ."

اسم الموضوع : Church Perversions - He is Pleased, As am I | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى