إداري
طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
Had to write about this, it just happened Thursday! If you follow along on my galleries, you know I recently three months ago met my first female at a monthly get together with three guys! If you read the galleries, you know she taught me the scissor position and ended in the double dildo. I was so sexually charged, wet, and horny that I immediately that night listed myself as bisexual preferred. In these exact last 10 weeks, have met many times! We are both aggressive and athletic and use the scissor to grind our clits for 25 to 30 minutes! Well, we were having coffee at a shop after we met, and I was wearing my short dress; as was she, and neither of us was wearing panties! As we were sitting there, two athletic guys were sitting across from us looking at us. Now this just happened Thursday, and I'll admit this XNXX site contributed to the thought and pics I'm posting! I made sure they saw my pussy, and it was not long before they both came over to us and sat down. A little conversation and it was not long before both of them were fingering both of us. More intimate talk and we went back to one of their apartments! My girlfriend and I were not in their apartment for more than 5 seconds before our dresses were off. I had wild sex with the one as she did with the other, then after they both left their cum in us, we ended up trading guys and did the same with them! What a day: WOW, and I added two more partners to my growing list of notches in my belt!!

اسم الموضوع : Wild fresh sex opportunity | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى