إداري
طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
A story about at trip I took to South Texas to visit an Army friend. After our visit, my wife and I wanted to go to Mexico. Laredo was our choice, very tourist friendly, lots of bargains, etc. After our trip we were tired and headed back to Kansas. As we were getting close to Dallas, my wife started playing with me while I was driving.... I had heard about the video stores on Harry Hines Blvd. She wanted to go check that out. She was dressed casually, but decided to change into a short skirt, no panties and heels. The first store was very crowded. We got some tokens and proceeded to the booth area. Several guys were hanging out there. We went into a booth and put tokens in the video machine to watch a black guy fucking a hot blonde. Needless to say, my wife and I were very taken to see such a fantasy of ours. We played for a while, and suddenly a big black cock came through a hole in the wall of the booth. I told my wife to touch it.... she was startled at first, but took it in her hands rubbing back and forth. She looked up at me and I said suck it, we might not ever have an opportunity like this again. As she started slowly getting deeper as she could. Then I ask her to pull her dress up back up on the massive black cock. It was hard for her to get it started, but then it went in. She looked up at me and smiled with pleasure saying I can't believe this is happening... I said enjoy it, then the cock exploded in her hot pussy, with cum running down her legs, she turned around and sucked his cock until he was completely drained.
The she sucked me until I came.... I finished by putting my cock in her cum filled pussy, as I got hard again feeling the cum of another man in my wife's pussy...... We talked about that evening often when we we having sex, remembering that that big black cock coming through that booth wall, allowing my wife to fulfill her long awaited fantasy in real time...

اسم الموضوع : Wifes' BBC in Dallas | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى