إداري
طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
I have been in San Francisco at this training conference for the week. I had become so horny and was bored of masturbating so when I got out of class Thursday at 3:30pm I decided to go to the bar at the hotel instead of heading to the room. I found a table in the corner that was empty, sat down and ordered my amaretto and pineapple. I was scrolling through Facebook and sipping my drink when I heard “Is this seat taken?” I looked up to see a tall dark haired guy pointing at the seat next to me. I told him “No you are welcome to it.” He sat down and ordered him an Old Fashion and began small talk “So what brings you to San Francisco?”

We chatted a while and had a couple of drinks. His name was Ben, he was from Texas and in town for a tech conference. Single and traveling alone which made me start thinking about what you would want me to do in this situation, fuck him! I started flirting a little and casually touching his hand or arm in conversation then he said “I see you’re married, your husband with you?” “ No he couldn’t make this trip” “So how would he feel about this?” waving his hand back and forth between us. I laughed and said “Well if he gets pics and a story he will be very happy.” He had a shocked look on his face and said “So should I get the check and we can move this to my room?” “I think that’s an excellent idea!”

He paid both our tickets and lead me to the elevator with his hand on the small of my back. On the elevator he leans down and whispered in my ear “I have never done this before but I am fucking hard already with anticipation.” I dropped my hand to his crotch and rubbed his hard cock through his jeans and smiled at him “Fuck this is hot.”

The elevator stopped and several people got on, I moved in front of him to make room but made sure my ass was pushed firmly against his cock. Making a slow grinding motion with my hips he moaned quietly in my ear and grabbed my hips pulling them tighter against him making sure I felt just how hard his cock was for me.

We made it to his room and as soon as we walked in he started ripping at my clothes, I put my hand to his chest and said “Slow down, no hurry, I have plenty of time.” I pulled my phone out, turned on the video and smiled. “Baby, I found this handsome man and his cock feels amazing. I am going to fuck him for you.”

I pushed him towards the bed and he sat on the edge. I started kissing him slow and deep as he was running his hands up my legs and over my ass. I took my shirt and bra off wanting him to squeeze and suck my big tits “Fuck you have great tits” and he immediately did as I wanted. He was taking his time and I was loving it “Oh yes Ben, that feels amazing bite my nipples and suck them harder.“ With that encouragement he proceeded to take my pants off and lay me on the bed moving his mouth down to my wet pussy. “Your pussy is delicious.” I replied “If you want that hard cock to find out how hot and tight it is then you better make me cum with your mouth first.” I was videoing him eating my dripping pussy.

He looked up at me with a devilish grin and went to work. He was very good with his mouth, it wasn’t long before he had me moaning and climbing towards my first orgasm. I felt it building and getting close “Fuck yes, don’t you stop now.” I grabbed the back of his head and started pushing against his mouth, he managed to slip two fingers in and that did it “Oh yes…I’m cuming in your mouth Ben…lick it all up.”

When I was done I looked at him and said “My turn.” with a smile. I had him take his clothes off and go sit in the chair by the huge ceiling to floor window. His cock was still rock hard and ready but I decided to start with his huge balls, I grabbed his cock and moved it out of my way and took turns licking and sucking each of his balls while stroking him gently. When his head fell back to rest on the chair I heard him say “ummm that feels amazing.” Looking into my phone I said “Baby I am going to suck this big cock now.” I licked his cock from his balls to the tip then took the whole thing in my mouth trying hard not to gag on it just yet. I worked him good for several minutes but decided to stop when I tasted the pre cum cause I wanted to ride his cock and didn’t want to take any chances of him not getting hard after he came. “What the fuck, I was close” , “I know” then I climbed on him slowly lowering myself onto his cock “oh fuck, that’s a tight fucking pussy” I worked my hips, grinding slow and enjoying his hard thick cock filling me up. I pulled his head down for him to give my nipples some attention and when he did I started grinding deeper and harder and faster “Yes, Ben bite my nipples while I take your huge cock.” he started moaning and I started fucking his cock, pulling almost all the way out and slamming back down “FUCK YES” I screamed as I kept pounding down on his cock. I felt him dig his fingers into my ass cheeks then stood up out of the chair. He pushed me against the window and started driving his cock in me hard and fast. “That’s it, fuck me for the whole city to see” , “fuck my married pussy deep.” “You are so fucking hot.”

He then let me down then laid me over the back of the chair and started fucking me from behind, making my big tits swing and slap each other. “That’s it, now slap my ass while you pound my pussy.” He did as he was told and I loved it, I threw my head back “fuck yes”. “Slut you are so wet for me…dripping wet.” He slowed his stroke down a little and I assumed it was to hold back his nut but I didn’t care cause I like slow and deep too.

He leaned over me and started kissing my neck while driving deep and slow “yes, don’t stop that feels amazing” his hand slid up my back and around to my tits where he tweaked my nipple and the other hand went to my clit and started rubbing. I felt another orgasm building and I knew it was going to be a big one. His right hand left my tit and then I felt his finger at my ass “Is this ok?” “Yes do it, now.” he slipped a finger in “Yes now fuck my pussy while you finger my ass.”and he did, he started pounding into me so hard I felt my pussy start pulsing “That’s it slut, milk my cock.” Then we both came hard.

He pulled his cock out and cum instantly began flowing out of my well fucked pussy. Ben grabbed my head and forced me down to lick it up off the floor. “You fucking slut my cum never gets wasted.” I immediately began licking it up feeling my submissive side knowing I just wanted to please him. “Now clean my cock.” He barked out. I went to licking his balls and cock so tenderly, then slid my mouth on his semi hard cock and swallowed his whole. I felt his hand grab my hair and he slowly started fucking my face. I felt his cock growing inside my mouth again.

He grabbed my phone and looked directly at it and said “I about to fuck your wife’s ass so hard.” Ben then moved my ass in front of the window, pushed my head to the floor so my ass was up in the air. He stood behind me and slid his cock head just inside my asshole. In this position if anyone was window peaking they could easily see his cock about to fuck my ass. “You want everyone to see me fuck your ass?” “Yes yes let them watch. Shove that big fucking cock up my ass. Video it too so Hubby can watch his wife’s ass get pounded by your huge cock.” With that Ben gave a hard thrust and suddenly his entire cock was buried up my ass.

Ben’s pace quickened and he was fucking my ass so fast and deep for what seemed like 15-20 minutes. He dropped to his knees, grabbed my hips and continued his relentless fucking of my asshole. “Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, I started screaming. “That’s it cum for me, cum with my dick pounding your married asshole.” With that I squirted everywhere. My juices sprayed the window, his legs, my legs and I soaked everything. I just about collapsed when he grabbed a handful of hair, jerked my head back, which made my ass arch out and it instantly felt like he was inches deeper in my ass. He fucked into me hard for about 2 minutes like this then I felt his cock swell and he filled my shit chute with cum.

Exhausted, we climbed onto the bed to catch our breath. “I think that was the best fucking sex I’ve ever had. Your husband is lucky, please tell him I said thank you.” I looked at the clock and decided it was time I went back to my room to shower and get ready for the event that night.

اسم الموضوع : Wife fucked at conference | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى