إداري
طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
Clare was a hairdresser at the local mall salon, and I was a ride share driver. When I 1st met Clare, she was in her early 40’s and I was in my early 50’s. I was getting a haircut and noticed Clare over at her chair and kept looking my way, this happen for the next couple of visits, and it seem she was getting more intense with suggestive moves of her body while I was getting a hair cut by another hairdresser.

Later in the evening after getting a haircut I got a ping for a pickup at the entrance of the mall that was near the hair salon, as I pulled up it was Clare that called for the ride. This was the 1st time we had a chance to talk to each other, Clare wasted no time in telling me she had noticed me coming into the shop and was hoping that one of those visits she would get the chance to cut my hair. I dropped her off and we exchanged numbers, and I said call me when you need a ride, and I will call you to set up a haircut. We quickly started texting after I dropped her off, after about an hour of working and texting I offered to come back and pick her up and go get a bite to eat and some drinks. I felt we made a connection and quickly tried to take the next step as we sat on the same side of the table, I reached over and ran my hand on her inner thigh over her jeans, she didn’t stop me right away since I was on her thigh. I sensed she started to have 2nd thoughts of going any further, so I asked if she was ready to leave and she said yes and asked me to take her home. I thought that was the end of it because I hadn’t heard from her in two days and her texts which were getting close to sexting before we went out, I knew she was horny. She sent a text apologizing for cutting the night short and explained it was the 1st time she was with a man since her husband left her, I accepted her apology and asked if she want to meet again and without hesitation, she sent a bunch of smiley emojis and kisses.

Later that day I swung by and picked her up when she was finished her shift, we went out and grabbed a bite to eat again, after we were done we headed back to the car not sure what was going to happen then, after we both go in I reach over and started to give her some passionate kisses, she start to squirm and wiggle and I reach to put my hand on her breast, I was able to feel her breast through her shirt but that was the limit she stopped at. I didn’t ask but knew from the prior text why she had stopped me. I dropped her off and drove for a few more hours. A few days later I received more texts from her and this time she promised we would have a real fun time on this date night.

I picked her up after her shift and asked where she wanted to go to eat, she said she wasn’t hungry that we should stop by the liquor store and get some tequila, and asked if there was a possibility to get a hotel room since she had older kids still at home. We checked in and she quickly started pouring some drinks and making herself comfortable. She slipped off her shoes and started to kiss me passionately, and quickly we were chest to chest on the couch and I gently started to unbutton her shirt and slide my hand in to feel her soft breast under her bra. Shortly after that Clare was topless and I was looking at an amazing set of breast I have ever seen, I quickly stared to suck on her nipples as she arched her back against the couch to push them into my face, as I sucked like a little baby on her nipples she start to wiggle and I looked down she was unbuttoning her jeans and was slipping them off. I helped pull her jeans off, as we slid her jeans down there was a shave pussy with no panties, it was one of the most beautiful pussies I have ever seen or touched. I quickly ran my fingers over her pussy lips and felt how moist and wet she was, by now my cock was standing at attention, she quickly pulled my shirt and pants off and started stoking my cock with her hands, as I can see in her eyes, she was getting ready to take it in her mouth. She dropped to her knees and started to take my hard cock in her mouth, rolling her tongue around the head of my cock, then quickly slid it down all the way to my balls. She quickly stopped and stood up and we headed over to the bed and pushed me down on the bed. She jumped on the Bed next to me and picked up where she left off on sucking my cock, she swung her hips around and jumped on me and putting her newly clean shaved pussy in my face so I could burry my tongue in her pussy as she sucked my cock. We sucked each other for about 15-20 minutes until she said I can’t take it anymore and swung around and sat reverse cowgirl on my cock as she moved her hips back and forth. The night ended with both satisfied and Cuming at least twice for me and she had 3 or 4 orgasms.

We had four more dates which all went close to the same way with doing things in a slightly different way. After I dropped her off that night things started to get a little different. She always texted me that she had a great time and we traded good nights, but this night she told me she had a great time but has been thinking of trying different things now that her inner sexual drive has been released again, I replied saying I loved the idea that she wanted to try different things and I would be glad to help in any way I can, she replied with a big smile emoji and we both drifted off for the night.

After a day or two I reached out to Clare and asked if she wanted to hook up again since my cock was starting to throb just trying to imagine what she wanted to try, she said sure, and I asked any thoughts on what differently was on her mind. It was a little while till she responded so in my mind, I thought she was having second thoughts again, but no that wasn’t the case at all, she said she had been thinking about trying a MFM and would I be ok with it? I said yes, I would love to try it and made her aware that I was straight so I would not do any Bi stuff, she laugh and said she wasn’t looking for me to do anything with a guy just have me and another guy there, and asked if I had a friend that would join, I said what time will you be done work and I will be there to pick you up, and assured her I would have another guy there tonight. I never took any of the guys with me to pick her up from work or home just so they didn’t know where she worked or lived, she wanted it that way so they would not just show up. So, we went to the hotel and checked in. We went to the room, and I texted my buddy the room number. As we entered the room she asked if we had anyone joining us, I told her I had just sent the room number, and he would be there in a few minutes. Shortly after that there was a tap on the door, I looked at her and she took a deep breath and had that look of “OH Shit its really going to happen” as I open the door and he stepped in Clare was sitting on the couch with one leg bent under her with a glass of tequila in her hand, by now this was her third shot so I knew she was a little nervous. She slid to the middle of the couch putting her feet on the edge of the coffee table, leaving room on both sides for us both to sit alongside of her. We had a little small talk going on and still nervous Clare would glance at him then turn her head look at me with a little giggle put her face into my shoulder, she did this a few times and I asked if she was still good, she shook her head yes. She took a deep breath and said let’s do this, she stood up and put her hands and arms straight up giving us the signal to remove her top. We both stood up and each grabbed the sides of her shirt and pulled it up over her head, her tits flopped out with hard nipples we both took her breasts in our hands and started to suck on them she bent her head back and said oh god yes, I love it both nipples being sucked together.

While we were sucking her nipples, she unsnapped her jeans and slid her pants down standing now with her shirt off and pants down to her ankles with a cute pair of pink panties on with a wet spot in the right place that shows her pussy is getting soft for the touch. She sat back down on the couch and put her feet up for us to help her with taking her jeans completely off. She then reached over and started to unzip my and my buddy’s pants. She stopped us from removing her panties until our cocks were out for her to play with. She pushed the coffee table away from the couch and got down on her knees, she turned to me and started to suck on my cock, my buddy was standing there stroking his cock inches from her face letting her know he was ready for his turn, she turned to him and took his cock in her mouth as she continues to stoke mine with her hand. She alternated back and forth sucking us both, she stopped long enough to remove her panties, now the three of us were completely naked, my buddy sat on the couch and Clare proceeded to suck his cock, I knew she was looking now to get a cock in her. I slid my hand down to her pussy and yes, she was ready, I moved behind her and as I did, she stood up still sucking his cock so I could slide my cock in from the back. She was so wet it slid in like she had cock in her already, her tits were flopping back and forth as I pounded her from behind. She moved into position to sit on my buddy’s cock while he was on the couch she bounces up and down on his cock and I tried to suck her tits but she was bouncing up and down on his cock so hard it was interrupting the motion of her getting to climax so I just sat back as I watched her, she was bouncing up and down reaching her hands behind her head lifting her hair up blew a kiss my way and pushed her tits forward so I could she her hard nipples. We all had multiple orgasms and cummed a few times, we sat back, panting of heavy breaths. Clare got up, took her clothes and headed to the shower. It’s been serval hours that we all been there, and she needed to get home even though her kids were older it was getting late before they would wonder where she was. After dropping her off she texted me later on telling me that she had had a wonderful time, and this now opened the door for her sexual fantasies.

During the week following our gathering my buddy kept texting me and asking how she like it with both of us, I told him a few times she said she had a great time, him being a horny guy wanted to get together again, so I reached out to Clare and she was thinking about it, I told him, “which she was” but she was thinking about a little bit different that what he was expecting. She finally got back to me about hooking up with the two of us and said, she needed to try something different, I said what would that be? She responded that she was so wrapped up in sucking and fucking that we didn’t pay any attention to her ass, I said your ass? She said yes, she got so wet her ass could have used a little attention as well, I said OK, so you want so anal action this time and she sent back a big smiley emoji and a heart. I told my buddy what this week’s plan was going to include, and he was like yes, I was thinking about it but didn’t want to spoil the fun we were having. Now Clare has an ass that you would kill to see so it didn’t take much for us to agree to pound her ass.

So once again I pick Clare up after she is done work and headed to the hotel room where we would meet my buddy again, on the ride over Clare opens her purse and shows me the tube of lube she bought from the adult novelty store in the mall next to the salon where she worked. It was the 1st time she had ever been into the store, and she was telling me all about the toys and outfits that were there. But what she didn’t show me was the outfit that she bought and was going to wear this evening. My buddy got the room this time and as we pulled into the parking lot I received a text with the room number, we headed to the room he opened the door and Clare went into the bathroom. She came out of the bathroom in a black babydoll with fishnet stockings. She pranced around and said, boys what do you think? Our jaws dropped and said oh my god we walked over to her and sandwich her between us as we started to kiss her and feeling her body. We quickly helped her out of the babydoll and stockings as she stood completely nude in front of us, she dropped to her knees and start sucking our cocks, I shot my load and she swallowed every drop then started on my buddy, While she was sucking him I walked to the bathroom and grabbed the tube of lube, She caught me out of the corner of her eye and as she was sucking him I seen a little smile on her face, she knew what was coming, While she was sucking him we worked our way to the bed where he sat down and laid back she raised her ass up and started to climb on the bed, I had put lube on my fingers and as she started to climb with her ass in the air I gentle push my finger in her cute butt whole, she grinded on my finger as she wanted it deeper in. as she loosen I added another then another finger until I had he stretched to be able to take a cock. The feeling of my fingers in her ass got me rock hard again, so as she was sucking my buddy dry, I slowly started to press my cock in her ass, it was a sensational feeling as I felt her hole loosening as I slid in. her attention went from sucking to just enjoying her ass being fucked as she moaned with pleasure, My buddy laid on the bed stroking his cock watching her in her total enjoyment of being pounded in the back door as he waited his turn, I exploded in her ass for the 2nd time tonight, as I went limp my buddy climbed on and started pumping away, She couldn’t get enough of her ass being pounded as you can see on her face the pure enjoyment of anal sex. After we shot our loads and she had a couple of climaxes we all just laid on the bed in pure enjoyment, after a few minutes Clare went to show since she had to leave, as I dropped her off, she said God that was fantastic,

A week or so later I went to the mall for a haircut and naturally Clare was available to cut my hair while she was cutting my hair, she whispered in my ear lets go to the adult novelty store on her brake I was game so I hung out in the mall until her break, when she came out we headed to the novelty store, we wondered around and looked at many different things and you could see the wheels turning in her head. When her break was over, we started to leave when I asked were we just window shopping or was there something in there she wanted? She responded I gave different expressions with everything we looked at, I want you to figure out what we are doing next and surprise me. So, I texted my buddy to meet me at the mall, I didn’t let him know that Clare worked but I told him Clare told me to go to the adult novelty store and pick something out. We mingled around looking at everything, thinking of different scenarios that we could make happen. My buddy says what about a blindfold. I said blindfold? He said yes blindfold, think about it she gives great blow jobs, just think how she would be if we had four or five guys, and she thinks it’s only us and when she starts to realize that there are more than just two cocks, she would go wild… I thought about it and wasn’t sure if Clare would be ok not knowing, Her and I meet just to have a one on one fuck fest, when were finished she asked if I gave any thought to what we looked at the novelly store, I said yeah, but I wasn’t giving any hints, so later that week I went and got a real nice blindfold, My Buddy got a hotel room but this time it was a suite with a bedroom attached. So, we got to the hotel, and I saw in the parking lot a few cars with just guys sitting in their cars, Clare didn’t notice but I knew what my buddy was setting up. So, we get to the room and Clare sits on the couch and we present her with the blindfold, she had a smirk on her face like she could wait, we told her we wanted her to go in the bed room get undressed and get under the covers with the blindfold on and we would come in and she would have to give us blow jobs with the blindfold on and guess which one of us it was. She proceeded to the bedroom and got undressed and into the bed, mean while my buddy the guys into the living room of the suite, she yelled out she was ready. I went 1st so she wouldn’t catch on just yet because she had my cock the most and would recognize if there was a strange cock right away. After some great sucking I dropped my load in her mouth and she swallowed every drop and the rest of her body was getting hot for more action, next my buddy sent one of the guys that showed up. I stayed in the room to watch because that wasn’t uncommon when my buddy and I were fucking her we would stay and watch the other. She stared sucking away not knowing it wasn’t my buddy, as she was sucking the covers fell off her breasts and the guy started playing with her nipples and that just made him drop his load in her mouth and swallow every drop, when he came in my buddy left the door open so all those in the living room could see, next guy came in and as she started sucking him she realized that it wasn’t just the two of us that someone else was there. She stopped for a minute and removed the blindfold, and she seen 3 more guys’ standing there, she got a big smile and said how did you know I want to see how many guys I can give head too. She sat up in the bed and kept the sheets on her lower half as she wasn’t ready to show that part of her body to that many guys, but she did manage to give every guy a blow job and swallowed everyone’s cum. She pretty much told everyone as great as it was that were she was stopping and not giving up the rest of her body to the group of guys, they were go with it since it was probably one of the best blows jobs, they all had. Everyone left and she showered and, on the way, home she said that she was thinking about doing a group thing, but she wasn’t prepared that night and she hope the guys didn’t mind and that she wants me to tell my buddy to tell them she will at some point do a group thing when she is ready.

A few days later Clare texted me that she was ready, I said for with a question mark, she said the group of guys, she said after that night she couldn’t stop thinking about it and she was constantly wet thinking about it and needed to satisfy the urge. She told me to have my buddy to keep it to the five guys’ that we had she was hoping that she could satisfy all five guys more then just blow jobs. She also requested a suite with a bedroom separate from the sitting area. I picked her up and headed to the hotel, she had a small travel bag with her, and I asked what was in the bag? She said you’ll see, we stooped and picked up the normal bottle of tequila so she can get her horny buzz going for the party, we entered the room and since it was no surprise this time a few of the guys were there already, she walked in and gave everyone a kiss and headed to the bed room, She called me in and said let me know when everyone is here, she was now getting dressed in a sexy waitress outfit she bought at the novelty store. I was stunned how she looked, after about 15 minutes I poked my head back in the room and said everyone is here. She was just sitting in the bed with the bottle of tequila next to her about ½ gone, she reached into her bag and brought out a little speaker that she had joked up to her phone and she started playing music and headed out to the room where all the guys were, They all clapped and cheered as the seen her in her outfit and doing a dance for the guys as she entered. She passed the bottle of tequila to all the guys to take their swigs, By the time in made it around the room it was empty, Clare took the bottle and put it on the coffee table and said we will use this shortly. She dances around the room grinding and touching the guys, she motions to the guys to start helping her out of her outfit, it did not take long until she was completely undressed, she prances around the room letting guys touch her body, she walks to the coffee table and picks up the bottle and asked the guys to move the table to the side. She sits on the floor spread eagle so all can see her shaved pussy, she tells the guys to sit around her, with the guys around her and her sitting spread eagle she places the bottle between her legs and spins the bottle, when the bottle stops and pointing at my buddy, she says your 1st and started to suck him right in the middle of the room, as he moves to behind her to start fucking her doggie style the guys crowed in and grabbing her tits and pushing cocks in her face, she sucked every cock that was put in her face, each and every guy ended up fucking her that night, she even had all holes filled and she loved it. When everyone was done, she was covered in cum and was just laying on the floor rubbing her body and moaning to herself as she was in ecstasy, she eventually got up and headed to the bathroom to shower up. There was three of us left in the room while she showered, we were chatting and decided to peek at her in the shower, she heard us open the door stuck her head out of the shower and asked us to join her, we all had a chance to wash every part of her body and of course everyone dumped another load which she gladly swallowed while the shower ran down her body. We eventually all left and I took her home and she had that glow on her face that she was completely satisfied, we pulled up to her house and she reached over and gave me a big kiss and said thank you, I loved being the center of attention and loved every minute of this evening.

اسم الموضوع : Trial and tribulations of Clare | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى