مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
The Trip Home Ch 3

Copywrite 7/21/2024

This story is intended only for the entertainment of adults 18 years old and older.
The events may be true to some extent, somewhere in the past, or not. Who knows?

Anyone who knew us during the years before, would never in a million years, think this could happen between us. We detested each other. Jennifer even sent me to the hospital with a fractured skull and she was proud she did it. I went over two years without saying so much as a word to her. I totally ignored her.

As we moved down the old highway heading to the Interstate junction, I began thinking back to the beginning. My first recollection of my sister was when I was 3 and she was 4. Mom gave us each a popsicle and sent us outside to play in the back yard. Jen quickly finished hers and asked me for a lick of mine. She begged and begged and took it away from me and kept it away from me until she finished it. I went crying into the house to tell Mom. Jen followed me and before I could tell Mom anything, Jen said I gulped mine down and was crying because she wouldn’t share hers. “He’s such a crybaby. I swear.” Mom smacked me on the butt and sent us both outside so she could finish cleaning the house. When we got back outside, Jen looked at me with an evil glare, “You’re never going to win. You might as well give up.” Then she smacked me on the head and turned and marched off.

Well, the war was on. It took me a while to learn that the only one who gets punished is the one that retaliates instantly to the provocation. I learned to wait to get even, and I learned that well. It was six years later at my birthday party, and I had just finished a great week of embarrassing Jen in front of her friends at school. Jen got so fed up and pissed off with the previous week and being ignored all day at my party that she picked up my new baseball bat and when she thought no one was watching, she swung for the fences up against the side of my head. As soon as she hit me, she threw the bat away and snuck off.

Mom’s best friend saw the whole thing from the bathroom window. She’s the one that called the ambulance. Then she told Mom what happened. That’s about all I was told about it but I knew Jen did it.

After that, I was looking for any opportunity I could get to kill my sister and get away with it. When I got back from the hospital, I had to stay in a small bedroom next to Mom and Dad’s while I healed and finished rehab. Once I reached that point, Mom and Dad decided that they had to keep us apart as much as possible. They even went to the extreme of arranging for me to go to the Boy’s Club after school and enrolling Jennifer in dancing classes after school on opposite sides of town. I rode to the Boy’s Club with a friend from school while mom took Jennifer to her classes.

My friend and I were both enrolled in the basketball program at the Boys Club. I hated basketball and soon transferred to their wrestling program. Over the next three years, I got very good at it.

Dad had to get me a motorcycle about a year later because my friend I rode with was transferred to another school which was walking distance to the Boy’s Club. Now that I had my own transportation, I was able to spend all my available time at the Boys Club practicing, working out, and weightlifting. I also joined a self-defense/general martial arts class. That was fine with Mom and Dad. The more Jennifer and I were separated the better things were.

It was easy to ignore Jennifer and I did so every single minute she was around. The only thing I said to her for two years was when I reached to move something she claimed as hers and she slapped my hand. I grabbed her hand so fast she didn’t know what happened. I crushed her hand and slammed it into her face and pushed her down to the floor. I shoved her hand into her mouth, “Do that again Bitch and I will shove it all the fucking way down your fucking throat, you whore.”

Mom was there and saw the whole thing. She froze, shocked by what just happened and the fire in my eyes and, for the first time in her life, abject fear on Jennifer’s face. Mom was a really smart lady though and never uttered a sound. She knew that it was best to just let us go our separate ways for the time being and keep us apart while she called Grandma.

Grandma was fed up with us and demanded that our mom and dad bring us up to see her. When Mom hung up the phone, the date and time of the great conclave had been set. When Dad got home, a lot was said between the two of them and when the dust settled, we were headed for Grandma’s that weekend. The blood between Jennifer and I was so bad that Mom and Dad had to use two cars to get the two of us to Grandma’s.

When we got there, my ultimate hatred for Jennifer and her total fear of me was so thick you could cut it with a knife. We wouldn’t stay in the same room together for more than a couple of seconds. Grandma got fed up really fast. She marched into the kitchen and took me by the ear and hauled me into the room where Jennifer was. She grabbed her by the ear with her other hand and drug us both into her sitting room and sat us down. Neither Jen nor I said a word the whole time. The love and respect we had for Grandma overwhelmed all the hate and fear and other feelings we had for each other. Grandma sat down in her chair, and it began.

Grandma talked to us for two hours about family. What it is, what makes it what it is, and the real importance it is to each and every member. She didn’t scold us for what we did to make things like they were. Instead she told us how we needed to make things right and how important it is to each of us to do so.

She managed to put a small chink in our armor we had built up between us. Enough that at least, I left there thinking that I may not really want to kill Jennifer, maybe. Hey, I said it was small. It took four more years, another meeting with Grandma where she finally got to see Jennifer and I holding hands and smiling at each other, Grandma’s funeral and an eight-lane highway at rush hour on the trip home for Jennifer and I to realize how much we really loved and needed each other.

I could see the Interstate up ahead. I had an idea.

I said out loud, “Hey Jen, let’s take the old highway. We got plenty of time and there’s not much traffic on it now that the Interstate’s open. Also, there are several secluded places along the way we can pull off for a while if we want to.”

I slipped my hand up her skirt and started massaging her clit. I slipped my finger down into the cum mixture oozing out of her well used cock socket to get it wet and then back up to the little bulge of her excited clit. I was very glad she chose to wear my shirt home. With her driving, and it being a man’s shirt, the gaps provided me with clear views of her well developed, naked, special female flesh.

As she reached over and slid her hand up the leg hole of my baggy shorts and wrapped it around my rapidly expanding pleasure pole, she is now so familiar with, “Mmmmmmmmmm what makes you think I would even consider going parking with my perverted little brother?” She closed her legs a little and wiggled her ass to increase her pleasure from the clit massage my finger was giving her.

I increased the intensity of my assault on her clit then slid my finger to her freshly fucked pussy, feeling the wetness of the fluids flowing from inside her, “You can’t keep your incestuous lust for your little brother's manhood a secret from me you hot brother-fucker.” I plunged two fingers deep into her soft hot pussy.

She squinted her eyes as I entered her cum filled womanhood and she tightened her legs together more, holding my fingers deep inside her. “Your wish is my command you sexy sister-fucker.”

She looked over and mischievously smiled at me as she tightened her hand around my now fully erect baby-maker.

The traffic was picking up a bit as we approached the travel marts and chain restaurants flanking the Interstate intersection. I removed my hand from her pussy and she her hand from my shorts.

“There’s a Pancake House up there Bro. You want some breakfast.”

“Now that you mention it, yeah, I do. You’re the only one that’s had anything to eat this morning.”

She poked me in the side before I could giggle at my attempt to be funny. Then she laughed and pulled into the parking lot.

Jennifer parked the car and started looking for her wallet.

I spoke up, “I got the change from last night. It should be way more than enough.”

She quit looking and we got out of the car and went inside. The hostess seated us at a small table in the floor area between the bar and the booths. I sat on the right side of Jen instead of across from her. I wanted to get a better look at her treasures through the gaps in her shirt but even more so, I wanted to block the view of her by three wise asses sitting in a booth by the front window.

We ignored their ignorant remarks as we ate our breakfast. It wasn’t a problem for either of us and we just laughed and had a good time. The assholes noticed we were getting ready to get up and jumped up and got to the register first. As one of them fumbled around paying their bill, the other two were throwing insults at me and trying to get to Jennifer. They got to the breaking point when they tried to put their hands on my sister. I looked to the cashier and asked, ”You’ve got the number for the Police? You need to get them down here now. We have a case of second-degree battery, attempted kidnapping, and false imprisonment, to start with.”

A waitress grabbed the phone on the wall out of reach from the assholes and started calling.

“Woo woo woo. We were just kidding around. We didn’t mean nuttin by it. Give ‘em the money Joey and let’s scram.”

They went on out the door and I turned to pay our bill. The cashier waved me off and said, “Sorry that happened. They’re a bunch of troublemakers. No charge.”

“We appreciate that. You might want to go ahead and call the Police. I seriously doubt it’s over yet.” Then Jen and I turned and walked outside only to see the bastards leaning against dad’s car.

Jen said, “Let’s just go inside and wait for the Police, Hank.”

“I got this Jen, just stay back out of the way.” I looked at her straight in the eyes with that look she knew all to well. “Trust me, I got this. No problem. STAY BACK OUT OF THE WAY.”

I turned and started towards the car. Jen started along behind me, as I knew she would, but far enough that she wouldn’t be hurt. As we got closer to the car, the three ignorant bastards started hurling taunts and insults and threats.

“We would like for you to please get off the car and move away. We have an appointment we need to get to.”

“Oh, you got an appointment. That’s just too fucking bad for you, you little dipshit bug. We’re just too tired to get up and move. Hey there sweet cheeks, how ‘bout you dump this whimp and spend the day with some real men? Yeah, we’ll show you a real good time, sweet cheeks.”

“To put it in simple terms even you shit kicking dirt bags can understand, I told you to get off the car.”

“We don’t take kindly to being insulted and TOLD what to do, numb nuts. So you just give us the keys and we’ll take the car and your girlfriend and call it even.

“I TOLD YOU SHIT FACED DOUCH BAGS TO GET YOUR WORTHLESS, NASTY ASSES OFF THE FUCKING CAR, NOW!!!”

With that they got up and started walking toward me. I started backing up a little to make the case that I was retreating.

They started spreading out to try to surround me and then jumped at me. But instead of jumping back and trying to run away, I moved on them and had all three of them on the ground, moaning and writhing in pain in seconds. My self-defense instructor always said, "If you take a knee out on even the biggest bully, he will instantly become a bawling baby rolling on the ground."

Jennifer moved up to me and asked softly, “Can we leave now?”

“Yes Jennifer, we can go home.” We walked over to the car and got in and left.

We continued down the old highway in silence. We continued out into the countryside, each submerged in our own thoughts about what had just happened. After a while, something caught my eye and I realized we were only a couple of miles from the turn off to the old Foster Mtn Lookout Tower. Dad would us drive up to the little park there on our way to our grandparent's place and have a picnic when we were little kids. The old tower was gone now, but the concrete foundations are still there.

“Hey Jen, the turnoff to the old lookout tower is right up here about a mile and a half. Let’s go up there for a while and take a break.” I squeezed her thigh softly.

She put her hand on mine, “Sounds good.”

We pulled off the highway and disappeared into the overgrown brush. The road was passible except for a locked gate. I quickly pulled out my shaving kit and got a couple of lock picks out and jumped out of the car and picked the lock on the gate. I opened it up and Jen drove the car through. I closed and locked the gate and got back into the car.

“Wow, you’re a man of many talents. I certainly chose well.”

I smiled and bent towards Jen and whispered, “As did I.” I opened another button on her shirt and slipped my hand in and felt her firm and ample teenage girls woman flesh and kissed her neck. I backed away and let my sister finish driving us to the top of the hill. We got out and I got a blanket out of the trunk and spread it on the ground.

I took my big sister into my arms, and we kissed like the star-crossed lovers we were. I began unbuttoning the remaining buttons on her shirt as she unbuttoned mine. I slid her shirt off her shoulders and dropped it to the ground and pulled mine off and dropped it on top of hers. She reached down and hooked her thumbs in the waistband of my shorts and slowly slid then down as she lowered herself to her knees in front of me. Down over my throbbing dick and knees to my ankles. I raised my left foot and she removed them from that foot and then the right and tossed them on the slowly growing pile of laundry we started. She slid her hands up my legs to my knees and on to my manhood. She grasped my cock with both hands Leaving just enough of the head exposed that she was able to secure it with her lips and dance her tongue over it and tease the tip. She began sliding her hands up and down my shaft while easing more and more of my pleasure seeking tool into her mouth. She kept driving me closer and closer to the edge and her prize. I could feel everything slowly tightening to create the explosion of my incestuous load of sperm into my sister’s waiting mouth.

“Oh Jen. Oh baby, I can’t hold back any longer. I’m gonna cum in my sister's mouth. Oh God. OH FUCK JEN.”

I pulled her head on down onto my throbbing cock and my incestuous river of little brother’s sperm poured into my sexy sister’s waiting mouth.

“OH, Fuck Jen.…. Oh, my sweet baby girl.“ I laid my head back as I pumped shot after shot of cum into Jennifer until I had no more to shoot.

We laid down on the blanket and I began kissing Jen’s neck and lips. I kept kissing her slowly down her luscious body. Her neck, her chest, her breasts and nipples, down her stomach. I slid my hands behind her and unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt. My fingers found the waist band and I began pulling it off her. She raised her knees and pushed her firm, sexy ass up as I slipped between her legs on my knees and finished pulling her skirt off her now naked body. I bent over and pushed my tongue into the top of her woman’s slit. She spread her legs further to accept my mouth onto the most private part of her womanhood. I slowly worked my way down her furrow and plunged my tongue into her sweet pussy, fucking it in and out as my previous deposit there mixed with her new flow of incestuous female nectar began to reach my waiting mouth. I found her clit with my nose as I sealed my mouth to her Erotic Temple’s entrance, and I began to lap the wonderous mixture from my sister’s hot pussy as my nose attacked her sensitive clit. The pussy I had fucked so many times since yesterday afternoon.

My sister put her hands on her brother’s head and pushed his face firmly into her quivering pussy and began to rock her hips in a small thrusting motion pushing more and more of the flowing mixture from her incest loving pussy into his mouth. Each motion bringing her closer to the ultimate pleasure she had discovered the night before when she committed incest with her passionate brother for the first time. An explosion of ultimate pleasure was created deep inside her by the incestuous sex with her brother’s cock.

“Ooooooooooo…. oh Hank.”

Her breathing was heavy and getting faster along with the thrusting of her hips. I moved my mouth up lapping her pussy lips as I went. I pressed my mouth over her clit and assaulted it with my tongue. The relentless attack of my tongue pushed her the rest of the way over the edge. Jennifer squeezed my head in her hands and forced it down off her overwhelmed clit. I put my mouth over her flooding fuck hole in time to catch her gift of erotic nectar. She flooded my mouth and I swallowed hard. Then again and one more time. The last of it I held in my mouth and slid up my sister’s sexy body and put my lips to hers. She opened and my tongue pushed the last of the sweet sex I had gathered from deep inside her into her mouth. She soaked her tongue in it and then pushed her tongue past mine into my mouth. We danced our soaked tongues back and forth several more times. Then we separated and Jennifer swallowed us.

I had her breasts in my hands softly kneading them like firm mounds of bread dough. I slid my renewed passion tool gently up and down her woman's slit over her recovering clit. She raised her knees and my hard cock responded to her invitation and slid all the way into her body until the head pressed gently across her cervix to the back wall of her pussy. As she felt me pressing into the membrane deep inside her, she wrapped her legs around me locking her ankles together and I began pumping in and out of her. Each time, I drug my cock firmly up against the top of her pussy ending with the head pressed firmly into the top of her pussy right behind her clit. I slowly quickened the pace as she began softly moaning and pushing back on my cock. As I started back into her with each stroke, she tightened her legs around me, pulling me deeper into her. Then she would loosen her grip allowing me to slide my cock back out of her, dragging it back to the back side of her clit.

Over and over again, our passion building together. Both begging each other for more. The sounds and sweet smells of sex filling the air. Harder and faster, until Jen's orgasm exploded with all its glory. She tightened her grip on me with hot legs and wrapped her arms around me trying to hold me still inside her. I continued to fuck her though. I fucked in and out of her seeking my own orgasm to release more incestuous sperm into her inner regions.

"Oh Jen, it feels so good inside you. You're fantastic."

"Oh God, you're still hard! Oh! Help me, help me, help me! Pleeeeaaaassssse God, please!!!!"

Jennifer closed her eyes tight as she dug her fingers into my back and squeezed me with her legs with all her might. I felt a massive release deep within my loins as my cum began racing to its escape out of my sister- fucking cock into Jennifer's welcoming pussy.

"Oh Jen!!! Sweet sister! I'm cumming inside you."

My load of forbidden sperm began to blast through Jen's cervix and into her waiting womb. Thousands of sperm swimming madly through her body in search of an egg to make a baby.

I collapsed on top of my sister as the last of my gift for her oozed out of me and into her.

She looked into my eyes with a soft glowing radiance in her face. She pulled our foreheads together and said, “I love you Hank, with all my heart. I love you and I love our new life together. I don’t ever want it to end.”

I kissed her lips, “I love you too my sister. We’ll have this forever.”

I looked at her again and then rolled off her and we laid there in each other’s arms and dozed off, smothered in our newfound love. The last 24 hours seemed like a dream. Something you read about in some erotic fairytale. How can I feel this close and connected to my sister that I have hated and despised my entire life. I now loved that same sister with all my heart and she loved me with all of hers. We drifted on off into a blissful serene world of our own creation.

Jennifer moved a little and raised up on an elbow.

“Hank, you awake?”

She nudged me a little and I moaned a little. “Yeah, what’s up?”

“Where did all that come from back at the Pancake House?”

“What do you mean?”

“What you did to those pigs”

“’and the gate?”

“Well, when I recovered enough from,… uh… you know.”

I could see a tear welling up in the corner of her eye. “I started going to the Boys Club while you were at dancing lessons. I hated basketball, always have. I stumbled across a wrestling practice going on in one of the back rooms there. Well, you know the rest. Four years of wrestling and State Champ in my weight class this year. Then there’s the football, the weight training, and I’ve been taking self-defense martial arts classes the last few years. Add that too my bad ass attitude you know so well and….”

“OK, I don’t really know much about you to have lived in the same house together all these years.”

“Probably no more than I know about you. But I do know I love you with all I have to love you with.” I moved over to her, took her in my arms and kissed her so passionately. When our kiss broke. “I love you Jennifer. I always will.”

“I love you too Hank. Oh God I Love you so much. I can’t believe all that’s happened in the last day. It can’t be real, but it is and I don’t ever want it to go away.”

We kissed again and I rolled over on top of her and she spread her firm, sexy legs and invited me to enter her body once again. My cock was so fucking hard again. I wanted to be inside my sister more and more each time. I want my sperm inside her. I love knowing she wants my sperm, her brother’s sperm, inside her.

I felt the head of my cock slide to the soft spot which allowed it to press into her waiting shelter. Anticipating the feeling of that velvet lined tunnel devouring my manhood ever so deeper inside my sister, I lower my hips and begin forcing my hard cock into her, pushing past the resistance of her love flesh as I force my hard cock deeper into the incest we have discovered. Farther and farther into sweet Jennifer. Finally, I feel my balls resting firmly against her ass and I begin fucking my cock in and out of my sister, listening to her low soft moans. Begging me to go deeper and harder and faster. I look at her pretty face. Her eyes squinted shut and her head giving a little bounce as my hard cock bottoms out into the back wall of her cum-soaked pussy all over again.

I got my hands on her firm, teenage breasts, squeezing them, pushing them together, sucking her hard, so erect nipples inviting my mouth to suck them and send sensations through my sister’s gentle body clashing into the wild sensations shooting up from deep in her pussy. Her pussy being fucked by her own brother. Her orgasm building ever so rapidly along with mine.

More and more we fucked. Fucking each other harder and faster. The ferocious power building deep in our loins.

I felt her hands on my head, pulling my mouth harder to her breast, forcing more of her woman’s flesh into my mouth. Opening my mouth wider and wider to devour more of my sister.

“OH Hank…. Hank…. Oh God, Oh FUCKING GOD…. OOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo” She thrusts her hips up and wraps her legs around me trying to pull her brother totally inside her pussy. “OH FUCK…. YES….YES….YES….YESSSSsssss.” She collapses under me as my super swollen and stretched man meat keeps fucking in and out of her exhausted pussy.

“One more thrust into my sister and everything exploded again. My cock went out of control as my incestuous load of sperm broke through the dam holding it back inside me. I slammed my hips down hard against my poor, tortured sister, slamming the head of my engorged manhood deep into the back wall of my sisters over fucked pussy. She called out as my massive load exploded deep inside her, flooding her most private area. Her womanhood drenched with a river of thick sperm pushing down the outside of my cock feeding previously unknown sensations into my sister’s nether regions.

“Oh…. Ooh….. oh Hank…. Oh yes…. oh fucking yes baby.” She squeezed her legs around me again and held me tight against her, trying to use my cock and our bodies to seal off her pussy as the pressure of my still swollen cock and the increasing amount of sperm it was still pumping into her grew. She was swallowed by feelings, both physical and emotional that no one but her brother could ignite inside her and she wanted it to last forever.

Finally I pushed out the last of her brothers cum into her as my cock was slowly deflating. Jennifer could feel the battel to keep me inside her was being lost no matter how hard she squeezed her legs around me and pulled my deflating manhood into her.

As she finally relaxed in defeat she said, “I love you brother. I love you more than I could possibly love another man ever in my life. That was beyond any experience I have ever had and I want more, lots more, baby. I love you Hank.”

I love you too sister. I love looking at you, feeling you next to me, feeling your touch. How it feels inside me when I am inside you. Feelings I have never even thought a woman could give a man. I want this forever too.” We moved together and embraced again and kissed a long, deep, lingering kiss.

We laid there intertwined together sharing kisses and caresses for a while longer.

She looked at me with an inquisitive look, “What about that lock?”

I giggled a little, “Yeah, I did a paper in jr high about locks. The basic kinds and how they worked and how all other locks were based on the principles of at least one of them. Got an A. Well, it got me curious and I knew where all the books on locks were in three different libraries around town so I got into serious studying about them and also into picking them. It’s really easy when you know the basics.”

“Yeah, I saw that. So, all this time you could have walked into my room anytime you wanted and broke my neck.”

“Well, ever since the eighth grade.”

“Hmm, I guess maybe you didn’t hate me as much as you thought you did.” “Why didn’t you?”

“Didn’t what, kill you?”

“Yeah.”

“Honestly, I just couldn’t figure out a fool proof way to get away with it. I finally decided that you could be in the back yard and struck down by a massive bolt of lightning while I was visiting Grandma, and the cops would still arrest me for it. I decided I had better things to do than to figure that one out.”

After a half minute or so, “Yeah, maybe I didn’t hate you that much, and maybe Grandma was right all along. We always had it in both of us, all we had to do was relax, take a deep breath, and just let it out.”

Jennifer took my head in both hands and looked in my eyes, “Little brother, we sure did that in a big way. I never saw that coming until maybe when you reached down and took my hand at the cemetery and I held your arm as we walked back to the car. No, not this, not even then”

We kiss once more then we let some reality back into our existence. “Oh sister, I wish we could lay here and make love the rest of the day and night, but I guess we had better head back on the road.”

“Yeah, but when we get home, we can do this in my bed.”

At that, Jennifer giggled a little and reached down and squeezed my not so soft dick and I squeezed her firm tits and kissed a nipple.

We got our clothes on and shook out the blanket and put it back in the trunk, kissed again and got in the car. We got settled in and fastened our seatbelts. We leaned over to each other and kissed and copped feels of each other and took off for the highway. Jennifer drove us down the hill. I got out and unlocked the gate and locked it back after she drove through. Got in, buckled up, copped another feel, and stole a kiss and we were on the highway again, headed for home.

اسم الموضوع : The Trip Home Ch 3 | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى