إداري
طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
جوا 28, 2024
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
When Alexis got home from her boss's, she told me he had a surprise for her, after he stripped her dress off and she was standing there in just heels, stockings and shelf bra, he called out and his 19 year old son walked into the living room naked, looked at her and told her he was going to enjoy this since he had wanted to fuck her from the first day he had walked into her class room three years ago.
tumblr_0c5f5064d01dcf224d631d507c08b1a6_f7833ce0_640 (1).jpg

With that Cory went up to her, started playing with her 38d tits and nipples, then pushed her to her knees and told her to suck him off. When she had swallowed his load, Marcus fed her his cock, and for the next 3 hours, father and son fucked my wife's pussy and mouth. When she was leaving, Cory asked her if he could see her again and she told him to get our number from his dad and left.
869_1000.gif

About a week later Cory called and told her he had transferred to a local college, and wanted to see her soon, so they set up a date for Friday night and he asked her to dress like she had the last time they had met. When he picked her up Friday. night, she was in 3" heels, black stockings, shelf bra and a silk mini dress. I let him in and when she came down, he took her by the hand, kissed her and felt her tits through her dress, smiled at me and they left.
tumblr_pyhr7tDujr1vx0ruto1_640.jpg

He brought her home the next morning around eight, in just her stockings, heels and bra, said her dress was lost at some point during the night, and left. This started a twice weekly fuck session with the two of them, sometimes in our bed, other times at his apartment., a few times in a motel.
tumblr_psqpp6Qx7e1qehy76o1_1280.jpg

In May of the following year, Cory called me one Saturday morning. and asked me to have Alexis at his apartment at seven that evening, and would I dress her in the red teddy he liked, which holds her tits up and out with her nipples exposed, red thigh highs, black 3" heels and no panties, or dress, just a lite coat over her and when we got to his door, after I ring the bell, take the coat off her.
tumblr_pnxe7on3jM1wd3geco1_540.jpg

We got there right at seven, I rang the bell, took her coat off and stepped back, Cory opened the door, reached out, pulled her in and slammed the door shut, as it was closing I heard him say he had a surprise for her. I got close to the door to listen and heard him say turn around, I assumed she did as she let out a scream and I heard her say no, let me go, I can't do this. Cory said yes you can and will, and when we finish with you, you will want even more.
Then I heard other male voices telling her to move her hands and arms they wanted to see the tits and cunt they have been dreaming about in class. I knocked on the door until Cory opened it and asked what the fuck I wanted now. I told him I wanted to know what was going on and saw Alexis being kissed, felt up and passed around by five young black guys.
843_1000.jpg

Cory told me to go home, they would see she got home when they had finished with her, slammed the door again and I heard him say time to fuck the teacher and laughed. I left with a funny feeling that things were going to change in our life. The next morning when they brought her home, they came in with her. All she had on was her heels and thigh highs and they were pinching her nipples and ass as they walked to the house. Cory came in and said they wanted another blow job before they left, and I could watch. With that one of the guys pushed Alexis to her knees, held her head by her ears and started to face fuck her. When he finished squirting down her throat, another took his place and so on until all six had fed her cum, at which time they left and the five guys told her to dress hot for school Monday, they couldn't wait to see her in class.
tumblr_0d14f9318f27523a1407e485061d4a28_17711f0d_540.jpg

After she showered and came back down she told me all that had happened, seems Cory had bragged to some old school friends, who were still in school that he was fucking Mrs. XXXXXX, they called him on it, told him to prove it or admit he's lying, so he set her up with them, and told them they can do what they want to her, because she's hooked hard on black cock and cum and won't say no. After I left, she told me they played with her tits, ass and pussy while in a circle around her, and kept telling her they were going to love fucking her white pussy and ass and if she's real hot and slutty for them and acts like a real whore, they won't tell anyone at school she's hooked on black cock. She told me they spent the rest of the night fucking her in all three holes, taking turns with her, making her fuck herself with a dildo while they watched. They laid her on the coffee table, and took turns fucking her tits, backwards so she could lick and suck their balls and ass holes and when they came, they put the heads in her mouth so she could suck the cum out.
472_1000 (16).jpg

About four am they all fell asleep, with her suckling one cock and another getting soft in her ass, when they woke up, they had her suck them hard and all six took a turn at her pussy again, leaving another load each in her, then told her to get ready to go home. She started to put her dress on, but Cory took it and said no, you walk to the car and ride like you are. A few men saw them walking with her across the parking area and made a few comments and laughed, Cory told them she was well fucked and was being taken back to her husband.
tumblr_2b253f0639ef135854cf99c034f39802_7a0bd6da_540.jpg

Since that day, the five guys are regulars at our house, they will walk in and just pull their cocks out and tell her to suck, and she does, or they take her to parties and show her off, make her do line ups, but none have said anything to other guys at school.

tumblr_2ca189a37661d95c7bbc3343fdf99e73_528df01d_540.jpg

اسم الموضوع : The Teacher | المصدر : Sex Stories
Chris hadn't given her any instructions for school. That was no longer necessary. When the class was gathered for the seventh lesson in room 318, one was missing: Mrs. Müller. She came a few minutes later. The class breathed an audible sigh of relief. They were already dying of longing. And this was another Mrs. Müller. She had combed her blonde hair into a soft, triumphant hairstyle. Her white lace blouse made no effort to hide the big shake of her bra-less breasts. The skirt was short, her legs were wrapped in delicate stockings, and she wore the same high-heeled shoes as last time. She no longer wore glasses. It took your breath away. Their high heels made them look like 180 cm tall.
961_1000 (23).jpg

They emphasized how much she was a woman and how much they were still children. Not somehow contemptuous or mean. But rather as if she wanted to show them what a grown girl she was and how exciting it was when such a big girl gave herself to little boys. As soon as they sat down, she began. And that was by opening her blouse slowly, seductively. She took out the big melons of her tits and showed them to the class. She handled it lovingly and proudly. The nipples were again strikingly painted with lipstick. She kneaded and pinched into it to make it bigger and harder - because, she said, she knew they would have liked to swell it.
966_1000.jpg

You bet! Then she sucked on them to lengthen them; she lifted each of the two breasts to her lips with ease and playfulness, keeping an eye on the boys lurking. She let them see how good it felt. She told them that she liked to suck on it herself. Finally, she walked along the seats again and stuffed her tits into the hungry mouths. She had deliberately used a cheap lipstick that came off easily. She enjoyed seeing how they smeared their faces with it. Soon you could clearly see who was already on and who was not. Finally, all faces were smeared red. The whole class had red heads... She went back and sat down on her desk. She looked at them all and tried to get in touch with everyone. Then she lay back slowly and lay with her arms over her head, flat on the table, her legs dangling down in front.
967_1000 (36).jpg

Deliberately slowly, she tightened her knees. Until they were at the top and close to her chest. The upper stockings and also almost the entire bare thighs could be seen. But that wasn't enough.
2373180-1653384994-07965c571e67202f4985b3fbdbdbdbf8.jpg

She smiled at the impatient faces, looking around her right thigh, paused for a moment to calm her down, and then slowly pulled her skirt up to her waist.' Mrs. Müller had nothing on underneath. Well, what did you think! In front of them lay the naked cunt, big and hairy. She heard them take a deep breath. When she spread her thighs, they made helpless sounds. Her fantastic hole spread before her astonished eyes. "I don't hear any holders fall," she said hoarsely. Are you disappointed in your teacher? Don't you like it?" The confusion was now total, but it was clear that they all thought their teacher was pretty. So she started playing with the pussy and told them how much she liked to be played around with her pussy; and soon they do the same. The classroom was already crackling with, and that whipped her even higher. She pulled her pussy wide with her fingers, stroking the edge. Then her fingers went in and out. The boys saw how sticky shiny they were when they came out. "You may come closer, boys," she said.

938_1000.jpg

They all crowded up until they could all see well. All around her are loud eyes. Finally, when they could no longer control themselves, they began to touch her tentatively. Her fingers were so small. So lovely. Mrs. Müller was happy. The boys, who were not yet close enough, now came to her side and carefully touched her tits. She turned so that they could get to the nipples. Suddenly, someone was with his mouth on her cunt. Two, three and even four at the same time licked and kissed her. The boys threw themselves at her. They stroked and licked and touched every place they could reach. It made her: all the mouths all over her body. Mouths and fingers and eyes! Then a memory came to her
956_1000.jpg

Finally, the bigger ones tried to fuck her. But they were too hasty and too inexperienced, and of course they were also afraid because they didn't know how she would react. Besides, the table was just too high for that. She said they should put them on the ground, then it would be easier. Many hands reached for her at the same time and laid her on the ground. Then the older ones formed a queue.
2240808-1645762268-40a9ea6819f33a568686000fdfc307c8.gif

And suddenly she remembered Gunnar's club. Of course, it had not stopped at the gimmicks that Gunnar organized with her at night in her bedroom. She remembered that when she was twelve and her breasts were getting bigger, he took her to his club to his friends. They had secretly set up the meeting place behind scrap metal in an abandoned garage. Gunnar wanted to be the boss, so he took his sister with him. She was the only girl. At first, she should only show them her breasts.
2245448-1646108563-83b969aec51857ce51d1ba9af56cb603.gif

This experience had remained unforgettable for her. How they all sat tensely, waiting for her to open her little blouse! Soon they were begging her to do more. How they flattered and hurt her! After a week, she took off her panties and showed them her pale pussy with the first hair. In the third week, she had Gunnar watch him play doctor and nurses with her. A week later, a whole staff of doctors stood around her. Soon, of course, it was time to fuck. Every time she went to the club, the whole gang slipped over her. And she went there every day. Gunnar was unanimously appointed boss. Mrs. Müller soon lost track of who was already on it. She felt like they were standing in line for the second time.
2860512-1680858840-8954d7b1f47fa58538d33c82bc73c3a3.jpg

She hoped so. The endless sequence of little tails thrust into her got her going. This and the memory of Gunnar's club. How beautiful it was back then! Those long autumn afternoons in the dusty garage with the long rays of sunshine shining in from the side. The clubhouse was quite hidden and so cozy. There was everything in there. And they liked They all love so much. Never later or before had she felt so comfortable. They made her feel like she was one of those goddesses or fairies who always come down to earth in old fairy tales to make people happy. And although they were all mature and she was still practically a child, they treated her like a queen. It was nice to be so proud. She saw Chris taking pictures. She smiled past him into the lens. She was no longer afraid. After all these years of shame and fear that her mother had piled up in her, she had finally found herself.

tumblr_be4a744e94a61f352ae1c03eba966576_09232d02_640.jpg

She handed in her assignment just before the bell went and was so glad to be getting out of there. Her best friend accompanied her for most of the walk home and then they parted agreeing to meet up again in a couple of hours. It was a beautiful afternoon as she slowly walked the last few hundred yards, and so pleasantly warm that she took her blazer off and hung it over her large bag. Her feet were a little too warm in her opaque tights and ballet flats, but she’d soon be home and could get changed. Although she couldn’t help but smirk to herself thinking how much her younger brother would love to smell her feet right now.
915_1000 (18).jpg

It was six months ago she’d caught him! Getting in at her normal time she‘d kicked her flats off in the hallway and went to the kitchen for a drink. Her brother had walked through the kitchen from the garden, where he’d been tinkering with his bike, and they exchanged a typical greeting, “What’s up loser”, he replied by simply sticking 2 fingers up at her as he walked past. She hadn’t noticed at the time his quick sideway glance at her nylon feet. Realising she’d left her phone in her coat pocket she opened the door to the hallway but stopped dead in her tracks at the sight of her brother, kneeling on the hallway floor, her ballet flats held close to his face as he inhaled deeply from the inside of them. “What the fuck are you doing”? He turned around with a look of horror on his instantly reddening face, dropped the flats and took off up the stairs to his bedroom as fast as he could. She should have been mortified but instead was strangely turned on.
791_1000 (20).jpg

She had teased him mercilessly ever since! Sometimes she left her uniform and shoes on longer than normal, when they’d all be sitting around watching TV. Crossing her legs she’d let one ballet flat dangle off her foot and swing it back and forth. Then uncrossing and re-crossing her legs she’d dangle her shoe from her other nylon foot. Looking at him from the corner of her eye, she could see him staring at her feet, a cushion over his crotch, unable to move until she left the room and his erection could subside.
tumblr_p9ne5jb5R31vpdjvzo1_640.jpg

The power her nylon feet now had over him had increased the burgeoning sexual tension between them. She was only 18 months older than him, and nothing had ever happened between them before, but her new found dominant streak made her feel powerful and horny! She found the danger of being caught made it much more exciting, so had sometimes waited until their mum had left the room, and in a flash had slipped her shoes off and placed both of her nylon feet direct onto his face.
tumblr_af653011f3938493d942aaaab8b93b0d_1c4f0bd1_540.jpg

He would groan loudly and his pants would tent immediately with his hard on. She would time it until the second she knew the door would reopen and quickly swing her legs back down and into her shoes.
If she was absolutely certain that they would be alone for at least 15 minutes, he would be ordered to lie down on the floor in front of the settee. Her shoes would come off and be handed to him with the stern command of “Sniff”! After a few minutes of him inhaling deeply from them she would grab them back off him and then place both of her nylon feet on his face and smother him, making sure his nose got right between her toes. It was on one of these occasions where her brother had become a little bit bold, and without warning started licking the sole of one of her feet, and then the other. She was slightly stunned for a while but then started to feel a little strange.
998_1000 (3) - Copy.jpg

Sensing he could continue her brother had grabbed one of her feet with both hands and placed her toes into his mouth and started licking and sucking, making the nylon stick to her skin. Oh my god, she thought to herself, she couldn’t believe how good it felt and let him continue. She could feel the wetness between her legs and couldn't help letting out little gasps as he started to suck the nylon covered toes of her other foot. She was getting so turned on and looked down to see her brother had unzipped his pants and was rubbing his cock with one hand while his other hand kept her toes in his mouth. Every lick of his tongue along her sensitive toes made her shiver and made her clit tingle. Getting slightly scared she called a halt to it, had grabbed her shoes off the floor and ran to her bedroom. She was very confused but also very horny. Lying down on her bed her right hand snaked under skirt and then into her tights and knickers. Her fingers felt her wetness and then glided over her clit. It only took a few minutes and she came so hard it left her breathless.
tumblr_405dae2bd5ceb67d0ed566d432ee07c2_b0fc47a5_640.jpg

She was almost home now. Her brother had stayed off today, pretending to be ill. She knew he was faking it but Mum had believed him. “Right”, she thought, looking at the time on her phone. “Mum will be home in about an hour”, she said to herself, “that gives me about 20-30 minutes to tease him, and to make sure he gives my feet a really good licking”, then 30 minutes left to rub myself off a few times before I need to get changed”. Locking the front door behind her she just about to shout and order him to her when she noticed another pair of trainers side by side with her brothers. Again she was just about to shout but the muffled noises coming from upstairs instinctively made her keep quiet and start up the stairs as silently as she could to investigate. She was almost at the top of the stairs and could see Mum’s bedroom door half open, and one wardrobe door and a dresser drawer open wide. She heard a deep moan! As quietly as possible she crept up the remaining stairs, then to the half open door and tried to slowly peek in. The sight that greeted her made her jaw drop and her hand rose up to cover her mouth. Her other hand reached back to steady herself.
tumblr_nbjej2ECdJ1tjdx1bo1_540.jpg

Her brother was dressed in just a suspender belt and a pair of tan stockings, presumably mum’s, his best friend Rob was wearing a pair of fishnet tights that had been ripped open at the crotch, again presumably her mum’s. They were lying in a 69 position, noisily and very, very greedily sucking each other’s’ stiff cocks. Despite her shock, she had never seen as anything as horny in her life, and she could feel her whole body burning with desire. Rob broke off sucking her brother’s cock, and with his head held back his body jerked several times as “Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh” grunted from his mouth, and she heard her brother swallowing loudly. “My God”, she thought, “He’s just cum in his mouth”. Her brother put his arms around Rob’s hips, and rolled onto his back taking Rob with him. From her viewpoint she could see Rob start sucking her brother’s cock again. Rob was moaning louder now.

tumblr_oatpvfiBDV1r5fneko1_540.jpg

She could her see her brothers head raised and his hands on Robs arse cheeks, his face moving in and out between them. “Oh my God”, she thought again, “He’s licking his arse out”. Her hand fell to her crotch and she started rubbing herself through her skirt, her other hand started squeezing her left tit through her blouse. She was wanking herself watching her brother being sucked off. She stared at her brother’s thigh muscles start to tense through the sheer nylon of the stockings, his hips were starting to buck up and down now. She could feel her orgasm building so quickly wormed her hand into her tights and knickers and rubbed right on her clit…hard.
2647900-1669456674-65ea7b6b2745268ce5e9eecdce731282.jpg

Her brother let out a loud gasp and Rob stopped sucking and instead started wanking the stiff cock in front of him onto his cheek. Her brother let out a loud guttural grunt and his spunk splashed onto his friends face she felt the biggest orgasm she’d ever had rip through her mind and body.
726_1000.jpg

897_1000.jpg

2375046-1653408078-964efb5cbac54431cd906f3e7936d4d7.gif

عودة
أعلى