إداري
طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
Those of you who are familiar with my last story will remember Jemma, this what happened next...
So the morning after the fuck, I got up my usual time, didn't really sleep as my head was full of what happened the day before. It made me instantly horny thinking about it, I looked in the wash basket hoping to find some of the dirty underwear from yesterday but there was nothing in there, I was surprised and disappointed but thought nothing of it. But I was still horny so just stood there playing with my cock. I really should pay more attention to my surroundings as next thing I know was a polite cough from behind me, I swung round cock still in hand and Jemma was stood there in just a t-shirt, that was way too small as I could just make out her pussy, you looking for these as she held up her thong. I just nodded, she walked towards me and handed them to me, saying they are still damp from yesterday, I took hold of them and had a good sniff, they smelt delicious , my cock was rock hard by now. Jemma put a finger to her lips and took hold of my cock and started wanking me furiously. Her head on my chest watching as she wanked harder. I could feel that I was going to cum and tried to push her head down, but she pushed back saying I want to see you cum. That was enough and I started cumming, spurt after spurt. She kept going till I had to stop her, she took her thong from my hand and used it to clean me up, and then dropped them into the wash basket, saying you can use them tomorrow and with that turned round and walked out of the kitchen.
I'm left in the kitchen, cock still dripping my head spinning at what just happened, I picked up the thong and used it to clean up the last bit of cum. But then, I guess a moment of madness took over, instead of putting them back in the basket I slipped them on, they were a bit sticky but felt comfortable.
Luckily we have got a downstairs bathroom where I alway put my clothes for the next day to save me disturbing the wife as I always leave before her. Still wearing the thong I left for work.
I forgot all about, it didn't even seem strange if I went for a pee. It was lunchtime when I received a WhatsApp from Jemma. No hello or anything like that just straight into"are you wearing my thong you dirty bastard " I just sent back a smiley face and yes.
She immediately replied saying show me, I dashed to the toilet and took a picture of my cock poking out of the top of her thong, she sent back a picture of her holding her pierced nipples. Instant hard on. Then she replied see you in the morning. I didn't get a chance to reply as her status showed offline. I did something I've never done before and I'm a bit ashamed to say it but I wanked myself off in the office toilets.
I went back to work after that but my mind was not on it and was glad when it was time to go home. I got home, went into the downstairs bathroom and got undressed, the thong felt a bit crusty now so I balled it up and put it in my dressing gown pocket so I could put into the wash basket in the morning, I got into my joggers and baggy t-shirt and settled down to a mundane evening in front of the telly. My wife watching her soaps and me playing candy crush.
We heard Dan and Jemma come in and they headed straight upstairs, they didn't pop thier head round the door which was unusual. Next thing, was lots of shouting. My wife paused her soap and told me to go and find out what was going on. I just got to the top of the stairs when I heard Dan say you are a filthy slut and a whore, she shouted back if you could keep your cock hard I wouldn't need to find someone to fuck me properly. With that Dan stormed out of the bedroom saying if I find out who she's been fucking I'll kill him. Shit I felt a bit scared, I popped my head round the bedroom door and Jemma was sat on the bed crying I went to go in but she put her hand up and shook her head, so I left her to it.
I got downstairs to hear Dan explaining to his mum how he found a pair of cum stained thongs. And it wasn't his, as she's been distant and not been near each other.
Yes listening to that I felt guilty as hell and a bit ashamed of what I had done.
The next morning I was in the kitchen as usual, still feeling guilty. Jemma appeared at the door and came over and hugged me and gave me a quick kiss and said she's going, she said she had a friend to go and stay with. Then said perhaps we'll catch up again sometime, with that she left. I somehow doubted we'd see each other again. But.........
A couple of weeks later my phone pinged while I was at work, I was surprised to see Jemma's name come up on the screen. I quickly opened the message. I nearly fell off my chair when I read it...
"Hiya, you remember when we fucked" ( not likely to ever forget that.) " you were fascinated by my pierced nipples, and I said I wanted my clit pierced and you'd hold my hand if I ever plucked up the courage?" Bloody hell yes I remember, I replied. Good she replied, I'm booked in this Thursday. Fuck!! Oh my God, talk about instant turn on, my cock was already hard at the thought. I asked for the address to meet her, she replied I'll send it Thursday. Well work was a blur after that, I quickly booked Thursday off and hoped it got approved as short notice, within 5 mins I got an email back, holiday approved. Thank god for that or I'd of had to phone in sick. The next 2 days dragged like mad, but finally it was Thursday, I got up at my usual time, but too be honest I didn't really sleep much. Still nothing from Jemma, was starting to think she bottled it. Then just as it was the time I normally leave for worked, my phone pinged. Yayy! It was Jemma asking if still coming? Of course I replied, I'd never let you down. She then sent the address. Shit, it was over 2hrs away. But I'd committed myself so off I headed, like a horny school kid. Traffic was a nightmare, sat nav was saying 3hrs to go even after I'd been driving for an hour. Still I thought got to keep going it should be worth it in the end.
4 hrs later I finally arrived. I sat there for 5 mins feeling really nervous. I looked at the house and could see Jemma waving front the upstairs window. So I got out of the car and walked upto the door, Jemma opened it in her usual baggy t-shirt. I could see she didn't have a bra on as I could clearly see the outline of her tits bouncing. She threw her arms round my neck and started kissing me, I felt her tongue dart into my mouth. Holy fuck she had her tongue pierced. She stopped kissing me and asked if I liked it? She said her flat mate says guys love it when they are having their cock sucked, with that she grabbed my crotch and said let's find out shall we? How my zip didn't burst I'll never know! She walked towards the front room, as she walked she lifted her t-shirt a bit, she had a thong on which I instantly recognised as the one I had on last time we fucked. I slapped her ass and pulled on the string saying I recognise these, she laughed and said I thought you mite, I wore them especially for you. When we got to the front room I was very surprised as it was like a show home, nothing like I imagined student digs would look like.
Jemma dropped to her knees and started fumbling with my zip, I quickly undone my belt and she pulled my trousers down, without a moments hesitation she took my cock straight into her mouth. Extascy! I could feel her peircing rubbing the underneath of my cock, back and forth, when she lifted her head she made sure she dragged the bar all the way up on the underside of my cock, then she was licking all over the tip, I was fascinated watching the little pink ball running all over my cock, then... fuck me she then pushed the ball into the tip of my cock, I've never felt anything like it, her lips brushing the tip. Her hands gently squeezing my ball, it was too much, I pulled back a bit and rammed my cock down her throat as my cum shot out, I could feel her gagging as my cum pumped out, my legs were trembling and I thought I was going to collapse, she kept sucking, her head had pulled back a bit and she used her hand to keep wanking me into her mouth, untill I had to pull away. Jemma still on her knees licking her lips, looked up at me and asked if it's true? Do guys like someone with a pierced tongue sucking you off? All I could say was yes, and pulled her up to me and kissed her hard, I could taste my salty cum in her mouth, our tongues exploring each other mouths. I broke away and said I need to pee. She took my hand and said come this way, as I went to follow her, I'd forgotten my trousers were round my ankles, it was comical as I went flying, Jemma stood there laughing and saying guess we shouldn't of rushed, I quickly removed them as the need to pee was getting desperate. Jemma led me to the bathroom and it had a massive walk in shower, Jemma stepped into the shower and fell to her knees and said come on then piss on me! I know I let jemma piss on me last time we fucked but I've never pissed on anyone, I stood there cock still semi hard trying to piss . Let me tell you it's not that easy to pee on demand. Finally a few dribbles started coming out, Jemma opened her mouth, then I started pissing fully, soaking her, all over her face, in her mouth, all over her t-shirt. When I stopped she moved forward and took my cock into her mouth. I didn't stay semi erect for long. I was hard again. Jemma stood up and told me to get naked, as she turned round and turned on the shower. I've never got undressed so quick, not even sure my clothes made it out of the shower. Jemma lifted her t-shirt, oh my.. she had a bar through each nipple with a peg at the end, and a chain clipped to each peg.... I though the angel wings she had before were sexy as fuck but now oh wow.. I reached up and took hold of the chain and pulled on it, Jemma moaned, her nipples started to get hard, as I tugged harder Jemma whimpered, and said her nipples are so sensitive now she can orgasm just by having them played with. I didn't need telling again, I bent my head down and took a nipple into my mouth, running my tongue all over it , tugging on the chain as I sucked on it, my hand reached down to her pussy, god she was wet, two fingers slipped straight inside her, I moved them hard and fast, her juices flowing from her covering my hand. Her fingers were digging into my shoulders, I spun here around and bent her over and rammed my cock hard into her pussy. I reached underneath her feeling for her nipple chain, once I got hold of it I started fucking her harder pulling on the chain, making her scream out, I could feel her juices pushing thier way past my cock, soaking me, jemma screamed out fuck me harder you bastard, I fucked her faster, yanking harder on her chain, I'm cumming she screamed, with that I couldn't hold back any longer and with one last hard thrust I felt my cock shooting cum inside her. Jemma's juices flowing over my balls as she came. We both stood coupled together for ages, the shower still cascading over us. I felt my cock soften and come out of her pussy, Jemma turned round and kissed me hard, I held her tight. Then Jemma suddenly jumped and said what's the time? I had no idea, Jemma ran out of the shower and then came running back. Quick she said get dressed, my appointment is in half an hour and I don't want to miss it. We quickly dried ourselves off and scrabbled round for our clothes. Ten minutes later we were off to her appointment.....
We got to the tattoo place with 5 minutes to spare, now I'd never been in one before, I've gone past a few and they always seem dark sleazy places, but was pleasantly surprised when we got to this one it seemed very clean and not sleazy at all. Jemma gripped my hand as we walked towards the door, I didn't know who was more nervous me or her, I thought for a second she was going to bottle it, but she took a deep breath and pushed open the door and entered. Inside was pretty much what I imagined, lots of photos of people's tattoos, some were very erotic. My eyes were drawn to the women who had thier breasts done, there was also quite a few where they had thier vaginas tattooed. To be honest it was quite a turn on. A girl came from behind a curtain and called Jemma. To be fair I was expecting someone who works there to be covered in tattoos and peircings, but she looked remarkably plain. Pretty but not outstanding. She introduced herself as Sarah and asked Jemma to follow her, Jemma looked at me and asked if it was OK if I came along, Sarah looked at me an smiled and replied not a problem. We both followed her , down a flight of stairs into what I can only describe as an operating theatre. Everything was laid out in pristine condition. Sarah asked Jemma to remove her underwear and climb up onto the table. Jemma's face turned red as she said she didn't have any on. Sarah just looked at me and smiled. Now I'm not naive I knew that to have your clit pierced it would involve some nudity, but I didn't realise how intimate it was going to be, but now seeing Jemma up on a couch with her legs up in stirrups. I was getting very turned on. My mouth must of been hanging open as Jemma said did I want a closer look? It was my turn to be red faced and embarrassed now. I was staring at Jemma's pussy and noticed how red and wet it was, I just wanted to dive between her legs and eat her, but Sarah was sat between them and I think she might of objected. To stop myself I looked around the room and noticed there was some pictures of intimate body peircings, one picture in particular caught my eye, it was one where someone had multiple pussy peircings. I just thought to myself it must be difficult to get through security at an airport with that many. A smile crossed my face at the thought. Jemma saw me smiling and looked across at what had caught my attention, she said that's Sarah. Jeez I nearly choked. I mean she didn't look the type. Not that I know what the type is. Jemma carried on and said Sarah is the one who finally persuaded me to get my clit done. I didn't know what to say, the room was suddenly very quiet. It was Sarah who broke the silence by saying did i want to see? With that she stood up and pulled down her jeans and opened her legs. I stood there open mouthed, then without thinking I reached out and touched them. I had been fascinated by Jemma's nipples, but this was on a different level.
As I was touching each peircing I could see Jemma had her hand rubbing her pussy. I looked up at Sarah and she had her eyes closed as I continued to play with her, her pussy was getting wet. I slipped a finger inside her and she let out a moan. Jemma was now rubbing furiously. I could see her juices starting to flow. Now I know Jemma is a squirter and knew what was coming next. And sure enough she let herself go and started spraying both of us in her juices, I let go of Sarah's pussy and twisted round to clamp my mouth over Jemma's pussy, she carried on rubbing as I licked her, I could feel her fingers scratch my face as I licked, but I carried on, I felt some hands fumbling at my zip, I turned my head, Sarah was rubbing her pussy, while trying to get my cock out, she soon had it out and was wanking me. This was surreal. Within a minute I could feel I was going to cum. Sarah kept wanking me as I was cumming. Jemma pushing my face harder into her pussy, my legs gave way. God i was nearly suffocating. Finally I lifted my head. Jemma's legs were trembling, but they were stuck in the stirrups so she still couldn't move. Sarah was still rubbing her pussy. I could see the peircings shaking about, and her juices flowing between her legs, I pushed myself off from Jemma and dropped to my knees to taste Sarah, her peircings rubbing against my tongue, I moved my tongue upto her pierced clit and licked it hard and fast, her juices were now flooding my mouth, then she moved back and spread her legs so I could get in deeper, then without warning she came. Her whole body trembling. She pushed my head away, as her juices ran all down her legs. All 3 of us now in a sticky mess. Sarah moved first and grabbed some wipes and started cleaning herself up, she handed some to me, instead of wiping my cock I started cleaning Jemma, but as I was wiping I could see her getting turned on again. I couldn't resist pushing a finger in her, she lifted her hips and her pussy opened wider, I started working more fingers into her, until finally my whole hand was in her, damn she was wet.. I then proceeded to really push my hand in and out of her. I felt I could push my whole arm in, as I pushed harder, Sarah leant over and started kissing Jemma, it was so fucking horny watching them. Jemma then screamed out I'm cumming, with that she started squirting all over me, I was drenched. I withdrew my hand and lifted it up to Jemma's & Sarah's faces. Jemma sucking on my fingers and Sarah licking my arm. When they had cleaned me up I leant forward and kissed them both. Then we all just laid there for a while. Then Sarah started laughing and said guess we'd get back to what we were meant to be doing. Me and Sarah both pulled up our trousers while Jemma still laid on the bed with her legs still up in the stirrups. Sarah said normally she has to get the person she is doing aroused so the clit protrudes to make it easier to pierce, but don't think it's going to be a problem this time.
Sarah got all her equipment ready and told Jemma to relax. I watched intently as she used a needle to pierce the clit, followed by a small bar, the whole process only took 2 minutes. When she was finished, she said stay away from vaginal sex, as it will take a couple of weeks to heal up and it's got to stay clean.
Without even thinking I blurted out is anal still OK? Jemma just looked at me and winked, but Sarah went bright red. With that Jemma got off the couch and asked if it looked ok? I said looks great, can't wait to try it out. She replied guess you'll have to come down again when it's healed.
Fuck didn't want to wait that long, I needed to fuck her now. Jemma must've noticed the disappointed look on my face and said if you need to fuck a pierced pussy perhaps Sarah can oblige? I didn't know where to look. I mean yes I'd fingered Sarah and she'd wanked me off but not sure she wanted to be fucked by an older man. Luckily that choice was taken out of our hands as the door to the room opened... in walked, what I can only describe as the scariest person I've ever seen! He must've of been nigh on 7ft, muscles on muscles, and every inch of him that I could see was covered in tattoos. Christ I nearly shat myself. He looked me up and down, like I was his next meal. He went to Sarah and gave her a hug and kiss and turned to Jemma, and said come on let's have a look? She didn't bat an eyelid as she lifted her skirt and showed her newly pierced clit. He turned round to Sarah and said great job, it looks great. He then turned to me, put his hand out and said you must be Jemma's older lover she keeps raving about and took my hand. My hand got lost in his! They were fucking huge, like actual shovels. I could barely speak, too be honest I was a bit scared. He then said Sarah does a good cock piercing. She done mine and without a moments hesitation took his cock out.. fuck!! it was huge, and it was soft! But on the tip was a big ring, through the hole to the underneath. I have to admit it looked kind of sexy. My mind started racing, imagining that cock filling a pussy. As I was thinking that Jemma said Pete put it away, my man's straight and he don't want your cock. Wait... this huge guy is gay? Now I've always known I'm bi and I have to admit whilst sucking on a pierced cock was not on my bucket list. Perhaps I needed to add it. Whilst I was thinking, Sarah turned round and said is it your turn now! What?? No way was I getting my cock pierced. I grabbed Jemma by the hand and said we're going. Jemma didn't move and said now that's a thought, I continued to walk out. As I got to the door Pete came back in and asked if everything was ok, I stammered yes all good we are leaving now. Jemma said, Pete , think he's fascinated by your cock, with that Pete closed the door and dropped his trousers. Oh my fucking god! I thought he' was big soft! Hard it was fucking huge , biggest cock I've ever seen. Sarah reached forward and grabbed hold of it, her hand barely got round it. I must've had a look of fear on my face as Sarah laughed and said look I think he's scared of it. Bloody right I was. As I looked behind me I saw Jemma was taking off her top, Sarah leant forward and grabbed the chain attached to Jemma's nipples and dragged her forward and forced her to her knees. Her mouth was now level with this monster cock. I watched fascinated as she moved her tongue all over it, god it was so damn horny to see. My own cock was getting hard now. I quickly took of my clothes, I needed to fuck someone. I knew I couldn't fuck Jemma as her clit had only just been pierced. But remembered I can do anal. I stood behind Jemma and lifted her up by her hips, her mouth still working that huge cock. I grabbed what I hoped was lubricant from Sarah's work station and covered my cock. I then placed it at her butthole. Jemma pushed back, my cock slipped inside her, as I thrust forward she opened her mouth and took Pete's cock into her mouth, I could hear her struggling to take it. That just turned me on even more. Holding onto her hips I drove harder and harder into Jemma. I looked at Sarah who was still wanking Pete's cock into Jemma's mouth, her free hand was down her trousers, obviously rubbing her pussy. Then she let go of the cock and started stripping off, jeez she had great tits and pierced with angel wings rings. If I could've reached them to suck them I would of. Sarah was totally naked now, she grabbed hold of Pete's cock and said fuck me now and bent over facing Jemma, I watched as Pete lined his cock up with Sarah's pussy, but she had other ideas and shouted at not there, I want you to fuck me like Jemma is being fucked, get that cock in my arse. I thought no way is she going to be able to take that, Pete started slowly pushing his cock into her, but guess he was being too slow, as she pushed back hard and took him deep inside her. Fuck!! I could see the pain on her face, I thought he'd split her in half. Then both girls started kissing each other, it was too much and I grabbed Jemma's hips and thrust hard once more and shot my cum inside her. Pete was going hammer and tongs at Sarah's arse, pain was etched all over her face, then he shouted I'm cumming, Sarah pulled herself off him and dropped to her knees and wanked him off in her face, he started cumming, I thought because of the size of his cock he would cum gallons, but it was normal! Jemma dropped to her knees next to Sarah and licked the cum off his cock and Sarah's face. I moved forward and put my cock next to Pete's so they could also clean my cock, but think they were too busy with the one in front of them. Then all of a sudden Pete stepped back and bent down and took my cock in his mouth. Wow was all I could think, he was bloody good, I could feel myself getting hard again. Pete carried on sucking me, after about five minutes I had to tell him to stop as I realised I wasn't going to cum again. He said are you sure about that? With that he rammed one of his finger straight up my arse. Fuck me I jumped. I've never had that done before. He carried on sucking me and probing my arse when I felt that familiar feelings coming over me. He was right I was going to cum again. I grabbed his head and thrust my cock in as far as it would go as I felt myself explode in his mouth. He carried on sucking like his life depended on it, draining me. Eventually he stopped and my cock fell from his lips. I sat back into a chair drained and exhausted. I turned to the girls and they were both dressed like nothing had happened. Jemma said come on we need to go, Sarah's got another client due soon. I looked round for my clothes and Jemma had folded them up nice and neat for me. I got dressed and we headed for the door, Sarah & Jemma hugged and said see you soon. I hugged Sarah and said thanks, she said next time it's your turn and laughed. I looked round for Pete to say bye but I couldn't see him, Sarah said he's with his next client. I'll tell him you said bye. I got back to the car and Jemma said well wasn't that a fun way to spend a few hours? I agreed and got in. It was only then I noticed the time. Shit! it was nearly 5 o'clock. I'm normally home by 6 and I was still 3-4 hours away. I must admit panic set in, Jemma said you might as well stay over, but there was no way I could explain that away! I had to say no and drove Jemma home. Once there she said are you sure I can't tempt you? Lowering her top as she said it. I couldn't, could I?......
Short answer was no I couldn't, I knew I could find an excuse to stay out till about midnight but there was no way I could find one not to go home at all. Plus I was literally shagged out! I gave Jemma a kiss and she got out of the car, no I had the long drive home. It was hard to concentrate as I kept thinking about the day I just had. I finally made it home just before 11, and jumped straight into the shower.
I didn't hear from Jemma for a few day, but at work one day, my phoned pinged. It was Jemma's name that popped up on my screen, I quickly opened my phone and nearly dropped it, Jemma had sent a picture of her pierced pussy with the caption "healing nicely " I wished I could reach through my phone and taste it. It looked lovely, it made me feel dead horny. My cock was starting to get hard the more I looked at it. As I was the only one in the office I unzipped my trousers and got my cock out and snapped a picture of my hard cock and sent it to Jemma with the caption "can't wait until I can fuck you again" Jemma replied with a picture of her arse saying " this is always open for you"
Jesus I nearly shot my load there and then. I then get a picture of Jemma with her top up, she had put her angel wings rings back in, god I wanted her so badly. Unlucky for me someone rang my work phone. At least it stopped me having a wank but I was so damn horny.
Over the next week Jemma sent me a picture every day of her clit, each picture was different. Open pussy, different thongs, bending over backwards and forwards , there was no end to the poses she could do. Every day I had to move them from my personal phone to my work phone and delete them. I wouldn't of wanted them found on my phone at home. The following week I didn't get any pictures for the first few days, then I got one! I nearly threw my phone across the room. Jemma had sent me a picture of a cock in her pussy. I was mad and jealous. If she had been closer I'd of gone round and pulled him off her. She was mine... I text back who the fuck is that? She replied Dan! We're back together! In my rage I blocked and deleted her number. How dare she do that! I was furious!
And yes before the righteous of you have a go, I know I had no right to be mad. But I couldn't help it. Anyway it didn't matter now, I couldn't contact her and she couldn't contact me, so that was that. Or so I thought...
About 3 months later Dan turned up with Jemma in tow. I was a bit shocked at her appearance, she had turned goth! Her face was covered in piercings. Lips, nose, eyebrows, and multiple piercings in her ears. Even her arms and neck were covered in tattoos. Looked really strange and not all sexy.
My wife, didn't even bat an eyelid. I felt a bit awkward with her being here, I didn't know what to say.
The next morning I was up at my usual time and headed down to the kitchen, as I opened the door Jemma was sat there in just her bra & knickers, I nearly turned round and shut the door when she said I've been waiting for you! I stopped still and said we can't do this anymore, it's not right. She replied why did you block me? I said that picture of you and Dan brought me to my senses, this is wrong. Jemma laughed and said it was an old photo if you had of looked closely you'd of noticed my clit wasn't pierced, I only sent it for a laugh. But you took it the wrong way. I said it's probably for the best as you're back with him now. Her reply shocked me! "I only got back with him so I could meet you again. I've still not anyone fuck me since I got pierced, I told you you will be the first" I have to admit I was starting to get horny at this stage, my cock was nearly coming through my dressing gown. Jemma then lifted her bra up and said I had this done just for you. She had a bar through each nipple. I recognised them as the ones you attach the chain too, but that wasn't what she wanted to show me, she lifted up her left tit and underneath was a tattoo "daddy's girl" I was flattered obviously but I also felt a bit of a dirty old man. My cock however had other ideas and was now fully erect and my dressing gown had fallen open. Jemma said I guess you like it then? With that she slid off the stool and grabbed hold of my cock. Then bent over and took it in her mouth. Oh god I'd missed her sucking me off, I could feel her tongue piercing rolling all over my cock, she pulled back a bit and rolled her tongue all over the head of my cock, dribbling as she licked, my cock was now covered in her saliva, I could feel it running every where, I grabbed her head and started fucking her mouth like a man possessed. She was gagging every time I hit her throat, with one last hard thrust I rammed my cock as far as I could into her mouth and shot my cum down her throat. I held her there pumping every last drop out, her hands on my thighs trying to get off as she was struggling to breath. I didn't care. My little slut was going to take it all... I looked down and saw her face was bright red, I quickly let go of her head and she pulled back gasping for breath, almost falling over to get away and breath. I grabbed hold of her and picked her up, holding her I said sorry, I didn't mean that. Finally as she could now breathe replied. That was so fucking good. Hold it there longer next time... she then kissed me, I could taste my cum on her tongue as she explored my mouth. Then we both heard movement upstairs, so we broke off the kiss and she said. More next time, and walked out of the kitchen, leaving me stood there cock still half erect, and dripping cum on the floor. My wife shouted down the stairs, put the kettle on. I quickly cleaned myself and the floor up and went to have a shower.
Nothing happened for the next few days as we were never alone. But the weekend was coming. I knew Dan was going to be away for a stag weekend, and my wife was going to be at work most of Saturday. Saturday morning came round and the wife went off to work. I stayed in the kitchen in my dressing gown waiting for Jemma to wake up. Now I'm lucky enough to live in a secluded area, and I'm not overlooked by anyone. So I took off my dressing gown and as it was warm ventured out into the garden naked. I was sat at the table having a coffee when I heard the patio door slide open. I looked up and Jemma was stood there in her usual baggy t-shirt. She looked at me and said cheeky. Do you want company? I just swung my legs round and said do you really have to ask? My cock was already hard. Jemma just smiled and said hold that thought and disappeared inside. She was gone ages, my cock was starting to go soft it was that long, I didn't want to sit there stroking it or I'd of made myself cum before I could get my hands on Jemma.
It was about 15 mins later before she reappeared. Holy Fuck!! All she had on was a thong, and a chain from each nipple. I went to get up and go towards her but she wait, I've got one more surprise for you. She turned her back to me and I could see she was fiddling with something. When she turned round, the chains from her nipples were tucked into her thong. It looked very strange. She then came towards me and bent over to kiss me. My cock had come back to full hard on in an instant. I ran my hand down to her breasts and fondled and groped them, feeling her nipples grow hard into my fingers, she stood up and held them to my mouth, I sucked on them greedily. Loving the feel of them in my mouth. I was tugging on the chain, feeling her wince as I pulled them, my fingers ran down the chain inside her thong, oh god it was attached to her clit piercing. She moaned as I pulled it, she moaned as I pulled tighter. I let go of the chain and grabbed her thong, she stopped me ripping it off saying don't ruin them I only bought 2 pairs with me and haven't got anymore until I get home. She turned her back to me as she slid them off, her pert arse right in front of my face. I couldn't stop myself from grabbing her hips and pulling it towards my face, I parted her cheeks and pushed my tongue into her hole. She moaned as she ground her arse onto my tongue, saying deeper, get that tongue right in me. Who was I to argue! My tongue was dipping in and out of her sweet hole, I could feel her legs start to tremble. I knew any second now she was going to orgasm. I tongued her harder, I could feel her pussy dripping onto my chin, cum for me baby I said. With that she pushed back and her juices rained from her pussy. I stood up my cock now rampant. I needed to fuck that arse, before I could get inside her she said wait. I need my pussy fucked. She then turned round and laid back onto the table. I looked down. The chain I was pulling on earlier was not only attached to her clit but she'd also had her pussy lips pierced, both sides, the chain connected looked like a perfect O I didn't stop to have a close look I held her legs open and rammed my cock hard inside her, I could feel the end of the chain knocking against my balls as I fucked her hard. Pure animalistic lust had taken over me, I just wanted to fuck the life out of her, harder and harder I ploughed into her, holding her ankles as I pounded her hole. Jemma was pulling on the chain attached to her, screaming fuck me harder, fill my cunt with your cum. Harder, harder. Rip my cunt open! I let go of her ankles and grabbed the chain from her and yanked on as I rammed my cock as hard into her pussy. Fuck I was going to cum. Jemma I shouted, I'm cumming. She screamed back fill my pussy. It was too much I started cumming. Her legs wrapped round my back as I pumped my cum inside her. I'm still pulling on her chain, then she cried out pull harder I'm going to cum too. I pulled so hard I thought I had ripped out her piercings. Wave after wave of juice was now flooding my cock. Her pussy contracting and pulsating round my cock, squeezing every last drop of cum from me. My cock started to soften and I could feel it coming out of her pussy, with an audible plop it fell out, without a moments hesitation I dropped to my knees and buried my face into her pussy. Lapping up both our juices. Her hands holding my head down on her pussy, grinding it into my face. I inserted my finger into her pussy as I sucked on her clit. Her juices were now starting to flow again. I inserted more fingers working to get her pussy wider, the more fingers I got inside her the wetter she wad getting. Four fingers now pushing in and out of her, more she gasped. I then had my whole hand inside her . The more I worked her pussy the deeper my hand slid inside. My tongue still lapping at her clit, my hand upto my wrist was now inside Jemma. I started really pushing now, I wanted to see how far I could go. I was upto halfway of my forearm, when Jemma screamed stop! No more. I pulled my hand back, as I came out of her, she moaned and started pissing on me. I drank as much as I could but there was too much. I had a mouthful and spat it up towards Jemma, she had her tongue out trying to catch it. I let my mouth fill up again and moved up to her and started dribbling it into her face, she drank it down like she'd never had a drink before. I then swung off her and pointed my cock at her face, and let my piss flow, her mouth open trying to catch it all , I moved my cock round and pissed on her tits before swinging back to her face, I didn't think I was going to stop, but my flow slowed down and she sat up and took my cock into her mouth. Sucking me like a thing possessed, I was starting to get hard again. I stood still and let Jemma do all the work. Her tongue was all over my cock, up and down my shaft, making me harder. Her hand squeezing my balls, damn she's good, I could feel the sensation in my balls building, she was going to make me cum again. She wrapped her hand round my cock and wanked me onto her tongue. I couldn't stand it. I shouted I'm cumming, she carried on wanking me , my legs now trembling. Her tongue now flicking the tip, that was it, I couldn't hold back anymore. And my cum started pumping out onto Jemma's face, she just closed her eyes and carried on wanking me over her face. I looked down, fuck such a beautiful horny sight, Jemma was licking her lips and using her fingers to move my cum to her mouth. I bent down and started kissing her, and licking up my cum off her face so she could suck it off my tongue. Once her face had been cleaned I said come on think we both need a shower. She slid off the table and agreed. We walked into the house arm in arm. Only to see Dan standing there , pants round his ankles wanking himself. Fuck I nearly died... Jemma just walked up to him and said "told you he was a better lover than you, now come and clean my pussy" with that he turned round and followed Jemma upstairs... .
I just stood there stunned and shocked. The first thought through my mind was what the fuck just happened? I didn't have a clue what to do next. All I knew was that I couldn't just stand here in the kitchen naked. I went into the shower room and grabbed my dressing gown. Quickly put it on and stormed up the stairs. I needed to find out what had just happened. I stormed into the bedroom to witness Dan in between Jemma's legs eating her pussy. I was, I don't know, angry, shocked, turned on, jealous. A mixture of emotions going through my head. With everything going on I opened my mouth to shout but all that came out was "are you enjoying that" how fucking lame was that?
Jemma could see my discomfort and told Dan to stop and go get her a drink.
She then proceeded to tell me everything.
Turns out after they split up, he kept begging her to come back, she said I've got a lover who can satisfy me, why would I take you back when you can't even get an erection. He said I'll do anything. Anyway she left it for a bit and got a part time job at Sarah's studio. Learning how to pierce.
After I met her and we fucked there, she loved sending the pictures, but realised when she sent the one of her bring fucked and I blocked her she needed to do something. So she took him back with the proviso, that she can fuck whoever she wants, he will only ever clean her pussy and never get to fuck her again. He readily agreed saying. I cannot be seen without a girlfriend or the guys at the rugby club will expect him to fuck anything in a skirt if he's free, and you know I can't get an erection. I'll become the laughing stock. She then explained that him going to a stag weekend was just a lie as he wanted to watch as I fuck my older lover. He didn't know it was you though as I've never told him, but don't worry he won't say anything.

اسم الموضوع : The son's ex girlfriend.. the piercing. | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى