إداري
طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
I just stood there cock dripping cum being told by Jemma that is how it is, if I don't want any part of it she understood. I was now in a dilemma, I still wanted Jemma but not sure I wanted my son watching me! To be honest looking at Jemma laying on the bed naked, legs wide open and her pussy wet, my cock made the decision for me by standing erect, without even thinking I grabbed Jemma by the legs and pulled her towards me, twisting her as I pulled, she was now on her knees in front of me, her arse hole waiting for me. I grabbed her hips and rammed my cock straight inside her. I heard her gasp as I buried myself deep into her. Fucking her hard, I looked round and Dan was stood there mouth wide open watching me fuck his girlfriend's arse. Jemma shouted at him to get underneath her and lick her cunt while she's being fucked. I know it's wrong but it felt so horny, I could feel my balls against his head as he licked Jemma's pussy. It turned me on even more. I gripped her hips harder. Fucking her like my life depended on it. Fuck I was going to cum. Slamming my cock harder into her, I shuddered as I shot my cum into her, Jemma screamed she was going to cum and sat down hard on Dan's face. I know she is a squirter, so I knew Dan was now getting a mouthful. I kept my cock inside her, her arse gripping and squeezing every drop of cum from me. Eventually my cock shrunk and started going soft. With audible plop my cock slipped out from Jemma's arse, then I felt a mouth round my cock. Oh fuck Dan was sucking my cock. Cleaning mine and Jemma's juices up. As much as I wanted to pull away, I couldn't. Jemma lifted herself from Dan's face and spun round to watch him sucking my cock. She grasped the base of my cock and held Dan's head as she wanked me into his mouth. As much as I felt disgusted I could pull away. Jemma squeezed my balls. A bit too hard for my liking, but it started my cock to start leaking piss, she pushed on my bladder knowing I would let go of my piss, it started flowing out, I could hear him gulping as I filled his mouth, then Jemma took my cock and pointed her to her face, my piss now a constant stream, covering her face and running down her body. Dan was now licking her all over. My cock was starting to get hard again. Jemma opened her mouth and took it inside, running her pierced tongue all over the tip. This is now surreal. I shouldn't be turned on but I couldn't help it . I wanted to cum again. I needed to cum over both of them. I grabbed a handful of Jemma's hair forcing her back and forth on my cock. I felt that familiar feeling in my balls, I was going to cum, I pulled back from Jemma and started wanking, both of there faces looking up at me, the sight of them both there was enough. My body shook as I came, the 1st bit landed on Jemma's face, Dan moved up and started licking the cum off her face, a couple more bits shot out, Jemma poked her tongue out to catch them, then turned to Dan and kissed him hard, I could see him sucking the cum off her tongue. As they continued kissing I heard the front door opening. Fuck was it that time already!! I quickly ran out of the room and dashed down the hall to my room and threw some clothes on. Then headed downstairs to meet the wife and act like nothing had happened.
Dan and Jemma came downstairs about an hour later, Jemma had hardly bothered dressing, all she had on were a pair of tight shorts and a tiny crop top, which didn't hide anything. Dan was just in a pair of boxers. My wife just looked and said guess I don't need to ask what you two have been upto. I had to look away as I felt I had a really guilty face on me. Jemma just laughed and said oh yes I've just had a good pounding. I was shocked that she just came out with it. Dan just nodded, my wife said, lucky you, I've not had a good pounding for years, I was opened mouthed. I've never heard her say that before! I coughed and said well perhaps today is your lucky day? She replied doubt you'll manage it, I'm sure you're worn out after Jemma. I just stared at her. Oh yes she replied, I know all about it, Jemma has told me everything. I looked at Jemma and she was just standing there smiling. Then said, you're not the only one who likes my pierced pussy, now it was the wife's turn to look away. Jemma and my wife? No fucking way! My wife just replied well, you obviously liked it so much I thought I'd give it a try.. Jemma just said I think that's my cue to leave and with that walked out of the room. Ten minutes later she reappeared with her suitcase, and said speak soon.
At first there was a very awkward silence, then it exploded. The recriminations, accusations, shouting, swearing. The torrent was relentless. I'm surprised the police didn't come knocking it was so loud. I couldn't really answer back as I knew what I did was wrong, and I knew in my heart of hearts what would happen if I ever got found out. But not sure I was ready for the explosion. My wife was not leaving anything out. Dan was just stood in the living room, looking like he was enjoying the whole spectacle, or he did until I shouted at him that he was a pathetic twat and it was his fault that this had all happened ( I had to blame someone) my wife immediately jumped to his defence, which was a relief as it meant she had to calm down.

اسم الموضوع : The son's ex-girlfriend-the piercing. Part 2 | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى