طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
The Son in Law

My wife Mary is always finding ways to get our son in law Jason, to come over for one thing or another, when I ask her about it she plainly told me that our daughter had told her he was well endowed, and she wanted to know for herself if she was telling her the truth.

I knew she would get his pants off him in some way, it came on the day we were working in our garden and she had him help moving rocks and pulling roots up which made his clothes and himself a dirty mess as well as us, when we finished up he asked if he could take a shower and my wife told him to use the shower off the hall, because I would be using the shower in the master bath in our bedroom and she would wait till I finished to take hers.

As he went to his car to get his clean clothes, I reminded her that I hadn’t gotten around to fixing the door so it would close right, she told me she knew that, walking into the house she told him to go ahead and then followed me into our room, as I removed my clothes and went into the bath I heard her when she grabbed some towels and said she was taking them to Jason to dry off with.

When she got to the door she looked through the opening in it and watched him remove his clothes then step into the shower closing the shower door behind him, when she heard the shower running she opened the door and told him about the towels and asked him to return them to her bathroom when he finished.

When she heard him turn off the shower she went into our bedroom and left the door cracked open about two inches and began to remove her clothes, when he got to the door and looked through the opening, he watched her nude body moving around the room, she had made sure he could see her well.

When she went into the shower, and he heard the water start he opened the bedroom door and left the towels as she asked him to, he walked into the bathroom as she stepped into the shower, leaving the door open, he told her about returning the towels, he watched her in the mirror as she motioned for him to close the bathroom door urging him to join her.

He began to refuse until she told him I knew what she was doing and wouldn’t bother them, he began to remove his clothes then, while he watched her apply shampoo to her hair, she watched him step into the shower with her, she knew her daughter was telling her the truth his 9” flaccid penis was beginning to wake up as he watched her rinse the soap from her hair.

He watched the water run down over her 38DD tits and past her bald pussy lips, when she turned her back to him and asked him to wash the dirt and sweat off her back and ass, while he washed her back, he thought he heard her start to purr like a kitten, then as he began rubbing soap on her ass she bent forward and backed up toward him, causing his rising cock to bump against her anus and then she felt the 2” head rub between her pussy lips a moan slipped from her lips.

As his cock grew harder and rubbed her nether lips she reached down and opened them as his cock nudged into her open pussy hole, she looked back over her shoulder as he placed his hands on her hips and she pushed onto him, the head stopped, and she knew it was larger than she had ever tried to take inside her.

He pulled back slightly and then pushed his hips forward, her hole began to open and each time he did a little more of the head entered her, as she arched her back her fingers spread around the shaft when she felt the head slide into her wet overheated pussy hole, she moaned in acceptance of his cock.

She heard him groan then reach up and squeeze her tits, he slid his cock back out when she felt the back of the intruding head touch her fingers she whimpered, then felt him shove more cock into her, she braced herself on the wall as he found a rhythm and began to plow into her in earnest.

Her moan’s grew louder as his grunts also increased she felt the tingling start in her nipples, then surge through her body and into her pussy, this caused her pussy muscles to contract and grip his cock, as her orgasm washed through her and her juices flowed over his massive invading tool, when he pulled out of her, his cock was coated in her juices and was washed away by the shower streaming over their bodies only to be pushed back inside her trembling cunt going deeper and deeper with each thrust into her.

The running water began to chill as he grabbed her hair and pulled it back, she cried out as her second and much stronger orgasm slammed into her, he began to slam harder into her then gripped her hip with his free hand and buried his cock as deep inside her as possible.

She felt his cock expand more and then felt his semen wash over her womb and cervix as he blasted several ropes of hot jism into her hot pussy, after she turned off the water and they dried each other off then she knelt and licked his cock for the first time cleaning their mixed juices off and then dried it with her towel.

When they dressed and left the shower, I heard her telling him that our daughter had told her about the size of his cock and like myself knew she would be fucking him, when they walked into the living room my daughter Shelly had just finished giving her daddy a blowjob and was licking my seed off her lips.

We sat down and talked about everything, Jason wanted to know when it all started, and I told him we have always been open about everything with Shelly and Vicky, we never hide anything from them, Jason said even sex? I said yes even sex we never close doors and rarely wear clothes, we were only wearing them to work out in the garden, as I told him this Mary and Shelly began to strip out of their clothes.

After they finished stripping they stood together with an arm around their waists, Jason staired at them and didn’t notice I had stripped out of my clothes as well, I told them I was going to make drinks and when I walked past Jason he noticed I was nude, while I made drinks I heard Mary tell Jason to stand up, while she and Shelly stripped him down, once naked Mary stroked his cock while his wife watched.

When I had finished making the drinks I called out as I returned Mary was sitting next to Jason still stroking him, Shelly came up to help me carry the drinks, we sat them on the table then Shelly sat down next to her mother, and start to massage Mary’s nipple before sucking it into her mouth, when I sat down I looked at the clock then motioned to Mary as the back door opened and Vicky went into her room, she put her school books on her desk and stripped out of her school clothes, Jason hadn’t heard the door and since she didn’t say anything to us didn’t know she was in the house Jason was beginning to enjoy Mary’s hand and had closed his eyes when Vicky walked into the room, I motioned for her to be quiet and she walked over to me and knelt between my legs and started to suck my cock while her fingers rubbed her clit and slid inside her bald pussy hole.

Once she had my cock hard, she stood up and sat done on my lap as my cock slid up into her pussy, Mary had started to suck Jason’s cock, causing him to moan, and when Vicky had gotten all my cock inside her she loudly moaned and Jason’s eye’s shot open, Vicky’s petite body was the first thing he saw with her daddy’s cock buried in her twat when Mary saw his eyes were open she let his cock pop out of her mouth as his wife straddled him and impaled herself on his cock.

While Vicky and her sister bounced on our cocks, Mary began to massage Jason’s balls while she licked his cock and her daughters pussy, moaning loudly Jason and Shelly were enjoying Mary’s tongue and felt their climax’s coming, Vicky’s fingers have been rubbing over her clit while I’ve been pinching her puffy little nipple’s, Shelly is the first to cry out as her orgasm slams into her, Vicky cried out moments later as her orgasm slammed into her also.

When Shelly got off her husband’s stiff cock, she called Vicky to her and after she licked her pussy assuring she was wet enough, had her to straddle Jason and take his cock in her pussy, Shelly got between her husbands legs as her little sister straddled him, Shelly took his cock into her mouth and soaked it in saliva, when she pulled out, she held it positioned so as Vicky lowered her petite body his cock entered her.

Stretching her tight little pussy around his 2” wide cock had her moaning harder than she ever had, Mary came to me, as she sat on my lap, reached down and held the base of my cock so it entered her as she sat my cock pushed past her sphincter and deep into her ass, her moans grew louder as each inch of my cock went deeper till I was balls deep, then Shelly came and dropped to her knees, as Mary started to raise and fall on my cock, and began to lick and suck the very pussy she was berthed though.

Mary and I watched Jason fuck his little 17 year old sister in law, she was holding onto his knees as she bounced her little twat on his cock, Mary was bouncing on my cock, holding onto the arms of my chair, I reached around her and held Shelly’s head against Mary’s soggy pussy, while she massaged my balls, occasionally pulling my cock out of her mother’s ass and sucking it a few times then reinserting it.

Mary began to shudder and her orgasm flooded out of her pussy spraying her daughters face with her juices, I kept fucking her asshole through her orgasm and when Shelly kissed me the taste of her mother was still on her lips and caused me to blast Mary’s ass full of my seed, when Mary was able to stand up and my cock slipped from her ass, some of my seed dribbled out and started to run down her thighs, Shelly licked it up and wanted more, grabbed my cock and sucked it clean.

When my cock popped out of her mouth we heard Vicky scream out, and collapse on Jason’s cock, her little body laid against him and shook hard as her orgasm slammed through her, her body gripped his cock and sent him over the top as he dumped his cock cream deep in her pussy.

اسم الموضوع : The Son in Law | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى