إداري
طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
Everything was pretty normal: check in, go through the security check, put your shoes back on, hurry your terminal. I scanned my boarding pass and entered the walkway to the plane. I got the feeling something might be different about this flight when I noticed my app had a little heart icon under Amenities labeled “Comfort Attendant.” Hm, I had never seen that before. I stood in the line of people that loved to stand so damn close together and tapped my dress-shoe-clad foot. I searched “comfort attendant” on my browser but my service was bad. I watched the loading line struggle to reach the other side. Oh shit, I’m boarding the plane, better find my seat…extra leg room, since I’m tall. I stowed my bag and took my seat. I was grateful I had chosen my new, comfier suit for this flight as last time I flew I was hot and stiff. The fabric of my dark navy suit softly crumpled around me as I shifted in my chair, stretching out my legs. I watched the people boarding, maybe my future wife would come sit by me and I’d have some happy company. Hopefully nobody fat, or worse, a fat couple. A fatter man stowed his things by mine…and…sat across the aisle from me. Thank fuck. A moody looking teen boy was my seat partner, but he had big headphones on and I didn’t foresee him being an issue. No babies that I could hear. No screaming kids. “Alright everybody is boarded so we are just waiting on everybody to get their belongings stowed and take their seats before we prepare for takeoff” a male voice crackled over the intercom. After some time, the safety instruction concluded and I turned to my fat companion across the aisle.

“Have you heard of a comfort attendant?”

He looked at me blankly. I could see he was making great headway on his second chin and his belly bulged against his seatbelt, which was almost at its loosest setting. His polo shirt had sweat stains blooming at the armpits. His legs were spread to accommodate their girth and yet his knees still knocked together. It looked as if there was nothing behind his eyes. Then he chuckled, one good “heh” before looking back to his phone. That was strange. We took off and I was happy to have the middle seat empty between me and my teenage neighbor. I stretched out my legs and watched through the window next to him as the plane took off.

XXX

The intercom crackled to life again. “Ladies and gentleman, our flight attendants will be coming around with refreshments, we offer complimentary soft drinks and snacks as well as snack boxes, alcoholic beverages and other offerings for a price. You will find a menu in your seat back. This plane is also cashless and we will be happy to take payment using a card or your airline rewards credit card. After the refreshments are served, our comfort attendant will be coming down the aisle starting at the front of the plane today, please remember to wait your turn and do not crowd around her. The seatbelt light will turn off shortly at which time you may feel free to move around the cabin, however when seated you should always have your seatbelt fastened for your safety. We look forward to flying with you and will have a nice flight.” How strange, I thought, that such a mysterious attendant was mentioned in the middle of such a benign speech, one I’d heard so many times. Refreshment carts began coming down the aisle and I felt my heart flutter a bit. What the hell was a comfort attendant? Why would people want to crowd around her? Is she always female? Would she get to all of us in time? And to do…what? I stood up to stretch my legs and covertly survey the plane. We were about 70% capacity and there were many empty seats. I ordered a ginger ale to sip on while I tried to cull my excitement for this strange new amenity. What if she was a whore? A plane whore? Does that even exist? It’s exactly what they made her sound like, the flight attendant reading the speech read the comfort attendant lines normally, but I fooled myself into believing I’d heard some sexy disgust in her voice when mentioning her unmentionable coworker. I was working myself up a bit and thought that this would be an uncomfortable flight if I was wrong. The refreshment cart must have finished its rounds because I saw a single woman come out from behind first class’s curtain. She was medium height with slim legs covered in dark grey pantyhose. Her uniform was similar to other attendants, but the skirt was shorter and she had unbuttoned the top an extra button to expose perky cleavage nipped in place by a lacy white bra, the edge of which I could just see. As she walked in her shiny black heels her breasts bopped warmly. Her hair matched her heels and a flight attendant’s cap balanced at the top of her head. She had on red lipstick, much bolder than the attendant who brought my ginger ale. “Hello, sir” she said to me. “Would you like to be comforted?”

“Hello, um…miss. I’m a bit embarrassed, but, I actually don’t know what it is you do. I’m very interested,” I told her.

“Oh!” She smiled pleasantly. “Well, I’m here to help you ejaculate for a more pleasant flight, sir.”

“Oh.” I said. I was shocked. She was a plane whore! And she looked perfect for the job. I looked over at my seat partner. Did he know about this? Would he watch?

“Would you like to be comforted?” She asked again.

“Oh, sorry, um, yes. I would.”

“Which hole would you prefer to use?” She paused, before clarifying “any combination of holes is also an option.”

“Um, your…your mouth.”

“And where would you like to ejaculate?” She said it as if it were the most natural thing she could say.

“Your face.”

“Ok, sir” she smiled again, a look of eagerness to please. Holy shit, was this happening? I waited to wake up in my pre-flight hotel room as she unbuckled my seatbelt and helped me lower my pants down around my ankles. My dick was hard by this point, less work for her then. She looked up at me with her brown eyes and simply popped my dickhead into her mouth and began to suck. And she was good at it. She sucked the tip, down the shaft, she held the base with her hand, she let go so she could take all of me to the back of her throat. She would gag a bit when I hit her uvula and slurp back up my shaft, I don’t think she was able to deepthroat, but I watched her closely. She sucked my dick like a whore would! Her lipstick got on my member and she licked it back up. She was a bit sloppy which I liked. Finally, I felt a rising heat in my chest and was so turned on I didn’t care I was in a plane with lots of other people in close proximity.

I stood up and brushed her hair back, holding either side of her head with my big hands, and began to gently fuck her face. I pressed my dick to the back of her throat and pulled it back out to the tip again. She obediently closed her lips around my dick shaft and kept sucking me. I fucked her face a little faster, my horny body humping her face like I was fucking a pussy. The heat rose again, and then ecstasy. I grunted a bit and pulled my dick out, staring down at her as she opened her red lips and stuck her tongue all the way out. “Mmmm…yeah, whore” I said as I shot my cum on her face. A thick rope went across her nose and cheek, then another thick rope on the other cheek, then a thick rope straight on to her dirty tongue. I squeezed the remaining drops of cum from my dick, draining it and shaking it into her waiting slut mouth. She looked so happy. What a job! She stayed there for a moment, and I took in how she looked like such a dirty little whore. Red lips and a face covered in my spunk. She closed her slut lips and swallowed - of course. Ding. The intercom came to life. “The comfort attendant has now been used. If you would like her clean, please refrain from pressing your call button at this time. She will attend to all those with lights on before cleaning up, and at that time we will make an announcement for all those who waited to please turn their lights back on.” I redressed and collapsed back into my seat as she rose. I closed my eyes for a moment, and when I opened them I looked to my right to see the whore attendant sucking off my fat neighbor! With my cum all over her face! Damn…it was actually really hot. I watched intently as she gave him the same treatment I had gotten. His dick was a little smaller than mine so she fit it all into her mouth. When she really got to sucking hard, he waved her off and stood up too. Was he copying me? He came over towards me and bent her over his seat. I could see him pull up her skirt as I peeked around his wide back. She was wearing silky white panties and her pantyhose were actually stockings held up by a black garter belt - makes for easier access I guess. She was a pretty good whore for thinking of that. I watched my seat member guide his penis into her hole and perversely enjoyed watching him begin to hump her. He fucked her rhythmically at first, sort of a normal pace, what I would expect of a man with a less impressive member. He placed a hand on her lower back while he fucked and I thought I heard him groan “yeah baby” a few times. He expertly undid one of her buttons and popped a titty out to fondle while he stroked his dick…in her ass? I got a closer look and saw he had been fucking her in her asshole this whole time. Fuck! Of course that was an option! His pace sped up a little. “Yeah baby, ugh,” my fat neighbor grunted. He lifted her by the tits so her back pressed against his fat stomach and pivoted her into the aisle, where he dropped her down on all fours. She pressed her face into the airplane carpet and kept her ass high in the air. He stood over her in a pile driver position and humped her ass faster than I had seen so far. “Ummm…baby…yeah, oh baby, ungh….oh fu-u-uck baby,” he groaned and grunted as he fucked her ass raw and I could see that his strokes were deep. He came and pumped his sperm into her asshole, humping it deep into her. When he pulled his dick out, she stayed on the floor for a moment. He stood over her and admired his handiwork: he had filled a whore up with his jizz 30,000 feet up in the sky. He smacked her ass degradingly before falling back in his seat, panting.

She pushed herself off the floor and pulled her panties up over her cum-glazed asshole. I was excited thinking about how cum-soaked those panties would be by the end of the flight. What would she do with them, throw them away in shame? Sniff them while she masturbated to the memory? She stood and pulled her skirt back down, but pulled her other breast out so both perky tits stood at attention for her next fuck. She looked over at my teen neighbor, but he was asleep. As she passed our rows, I turned to see dozens of call-lights on, beckoning her to come drain their balls. She stopped caddy-corner behind me to a row with two young men, I believe they were friends traveling together. When I heard wet gagging and rhythmic slapping, I turned to see her getting spit-roasted by the boys. She had expertly taken one dick up her pussy while she sucked the other, licking up and down his penis when the boy fucking her slowed down so his friend could get some. I watched as they traded places, one friend sat in the aisle and she bounced on his dick while the other friend stroked his dick right on to her face. My cum was probably dried by now. The boy stroking it nutted on to her face in wet splashes that coated her forehead and got in her hair. He let her suck off his tip before he backed up to give his friend space. His friend got up and jerked it onto her whore face as well, thick ropes shot right into her mouth and she jumped slightly as each one coated her tongue. She opened wide as both boys took photos of her glazed in their semen. Then she swallowed.

Next it was an older man two rows behind me. I made it look like I was waiting for the lavatory so I could stand and watch. My balls ached and dick twitched. He was an older man but his dick worked well, and he humped her long and strong. He was classy and went for her pussy, again rawing her. I wondered if she even offered condoms or if she just loved being the biggest whore possible. As I watched the old man fuck her with his 8 inch member, I wondered how she had gotten this job. Did she like it? Did fucking a crowd of horny men, getting them to cum one at a time come naturally to her, or was her first day at work hard? Did she have to get fucked into submission to the fact that this was, indeed, the job offer she had accepted? The old man had taken her top off completely and was groping both her big, bouncing tits. Did she hate being groped until she had become desensitized? Did she become so desensitized that she decided she loved it? He rolled her nipples between his fingertips, then turned her head with his hand and went in for a kiss.

To my surprise, she reciprocated and tongue-kissed him back. The pretty comfort attendant actually made out with an old man until he shot his load into her pussy. I watched him squeeze her breast hard and press his dick all the way into her. I wondered if she loved feeling a dick throb as it delivered a big, sticky load into one of her holes. I wondered if she had always been a whore or had to be coerced into it. How long had it taken? One shift? One hundred? How many men had she had jizz on her, in her? 1,000? 10,000? I thought of 10,000 cumshots covering her pretty body and my dick went rock hard. Fuck, I thought. This flight isn’t nearly long enough for her to get all these men off and then come to me for seconds. I’ll be stuck with blue balls until I get out of this stupid meeting after I land. I stood in the aisle a little longer, since I already had a boner there was no sense in trying to prevent one. I watched her suck off five men in a row, she asked them all the same questions she had asked me before she began her job: “Which hole would you prefer to use?” “And where would you like to ejaculate?”

I listened to the men reply: “Your mouth, sweety. Just swallow it all, every drop.” “Mouth. Face.” “Your mouth. Your face. Yeah, suck me and then jerk me good, babe.” “Your mouth. Your face.” “Lemme fuck your face. I wanna cum on it, too.” Her face was glazed by the cum of eight men by now. I went back to my seat as I had been standing in the aisle so long now I could tell the men around me were getting territorial. From my seat, I heard the sounds of fucking and feminine moaning from our resident whore. I imagined the men were starting to run a train on her to get their nut quicker, they had been waiting a while while me and my fat neighbor used her leisurely. One penis after another, entering her, fucking her, humping her, using her, delivering a hot load of cum inside of her, then on to the next penis entering her. Her panties must have been soaked, cum spilling over and running down her stockings. She had ditched her heels by the time she walked up the aisle towards me again. She briskly entered the bathroom and clamped the door shut behind her. Another fat man followed her and knocked. She opened the door and I could see her hair was mussed, her lipstick gone and her eye makeup extended in a black smudge across both eyelids. She asked him “which holes would you like to use?” “Pussy.” “And where would you like to ejaculate?” “Pussy.” He pawed at her tits as she turned around and stuck her ass out. He grabbed her hips instinctively and guided his penis into her vagina, then started humping her. He fucked her crazy hard from the start, making her body shake and breasts jump with each thrust. He went slow and hard at first, then upped the tempo until I was sure she would be having a headache at the end of her shift. He fucked her like an animal and suddenly let out a big moan “unnngggh, yeaaaaah” as he shot his sperm into her unprotected pussy. He didn’t wait long before forcefully pulling out and I saw his thick, white cum ooze to the opening of her vagina, where it juiced out in big globs down her legs. He pulled up his pants and walked away. She entered the bathroom. “The comfort attendant is now clean. If you would like to be serviced by a clean attendant, please turn your call light on at this time. Enjoy!” I could have sworn the female flight attendant had an edge of bitterness in her voice when she said enjoy! in such a happy tone. Perhaps she was jealous, or more likely offended by this vulgar display of male horniness and our ability to be mindlessly sexual. Maybe she didn’t like the smell of cum that lingered delicately in the air. Was it cum? Maybe it was just the airline air? All the passengers certainly knew it was sperm from the horny males aboard. Many of the men were asleep. Some had their dicks out and were jerking them while they waited, call light on. When she emerged from the lavatory, she looked damn near how she had when I first saw her. Her makeup was fixed, hair brushed and uniform in place. Her hat was a bit rumpled from when it fell off and was stepped on by my fat neighbor, but it was in place nonetheless. She looked at me, and then over me to my teenage neighbor. I looked over as well to see he was awake. His call light wasn’t on, but maybe he was just uninformed, like me. She approached him and placed her hands on his thighs, bending over so her cute cleavage was all he could look at. “Do you know what I do?” She asked.

“Uhhh…no, ma’am….”

“I help men ejaculate so they can have a more comfortable flight. I’m a comfort attendant. Would you like to use my holes? All three or any combination is also an option.”

“Oh, um, well…is it ok?”

“Of course!”

“Could I…um…try your mouth?”

“I regret not taking her pussy, bud,” I interrupted. She smiled politely at me, then looked back to the kid.

“Oh, I’d try your pussy, too…”

“And where would you like to ejaculate?”

“Um…I, uh…”

“You can decide later, too,” she said as she removed his pants and started blowing him.

“Uh, ok…ok…” he said as he closed his eyes and rested his head back. He was mixed and his dick was long and thick. And hard. I could see the veins standing up under his skin as she blew him. She made eye contact with him and swirled up and down…sucking and sucking his penis. Suddenly, she made eye contact with me. She pulled up her skirt and stood bent over, with her ass at my hip level while she sucked the teen’s big dick with enthusiasm. I didn’t need any more encouraging and got up, dropping my pants to my ankles and placing a hand on her lower back. I guided my penis into her pussy, it was wet and juicy but no cum remained inside of it. Guess I would get to shoot the first load into her freshly cleaned vagina. “Oh, yeah” I moaned and grabbed her hips to start fucking her. She began moaning with the dick in her mouth, sucking more vigorously. “Oh, YEAH!” I laughed, fucking her harder. What a whore! I realized it didn’t matter how long her training period had taken, she was trained and loving all this dick. She relished in the attention. She even seemed turned on when she fucked the men with dead eyes who humped, nutted, and walked away. I think she may have been most turned on by them. Here she was, sucking a teenager off, and getting her pussy railed by me, a man who she already let jizz all over her face. Wow! She was a real, hired whore! I got a good, fast rhythm and was enjoying fucking her when the teen suddenly pulled out of her mouth. “I wanna fuck you,” he said breathlessly. “Ok, just wait until he is finished,” she smiled.

“Ohhh, yeah, baby,” I moaned. “You’re such a good little whore, I’ve never met a whore as good as you.” She began to fuck me back, smacking her ass against my hips, getting my whole penis inside of her. I bet she could even feel my balls slapping her clit. “Yeah baby, let my balls slap your clit, feel my whole dick inside you. I’m gonna cum in you, I’m gonna shoot my big cum load inside your whore pussy. Ohhh, yeah, I’m gonna jizz inside you, I’m gonna nut inside your pussy, I’m gonna fill that whore pussy with my dirty semen….yeah baby! Ohhh, unnnff, yeaaaah baby…” my dick pulsed and throbbed as my penis head delivered shot after shot of my signature thick semen to her pussy. I held her hips tight against mine and didn’t let her go until my aftershocks subsided. I collapsed back into my seat and listened to the teen fuck her and also nut into her pussy. She had just gotten all clean and now she was full of two men’s cum, all over again. She returned to the bathroom so she could deliver a nice, clean whore pussy and whore face to the dozens of men still waiting to hear “which hole would you like to use? And where would you like to ejaculate?”

اسم الموضوع : The Comfort Attendant | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى