إداري
طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
A while ago, Terry told me that she had to work late. I was hoping that she was lying and had a date. When she came home, I know she had lied, because she had cum in her pussy when I fucked her. I pretended that I didn't notice, but it felt really good in her wet slimy cunt.

The next night, she confirmed that she didn't work late that night. She met a guy from another office. After work, she went to his hotel room and stripped completely naked, danced for him, and masturbated while he watched. Then, she bent over the end of the bed and let him fuck her in the ass. That is one of Terry's favorite positions when she cheats on me. She said it really felt good and he really made her cum. She said that he fucked her really hard and for a long time, before he squirted cum in her ass.

After fucking, she cleaned up and they went to dinner. She told me that she didn’t wear a bra or panties to the restaurant, and she tried to show off her pussy to men at other tables. She also unbuttoned her top, except for one or two buttons. She did that so that when she bent over, her boobs were exposed. They are not big, but they are firm and she likes to show off. She would be naked in the restaurant if they let her.

When they returned to his hotel after dinner and she stripped again. She jumped into the bed and spread her legs for him. She said that she really enjoyed showing him her naked body. He rubbed her pussy until she was really wet, mounted her, and fucked her. Terry hates condoms, so she never made a guy wear one. She loves the feel of a guy squirting deep inside of her.

She came home late that night, after I was in bed. Terry didn’t even let me play with her; she was already so turned on. She climbed into bed naked and began kissing and touching me all over. She sucking my cock hard and then sat on it and road me in the cowgirl up position. While we were fucking, his cum dripped out on me, but I ignored it.

Terry told me that during her date with this guy, she really felt like a total slut. She wanted to be as nasty as she could. She wanted him to see every inch of her naked body. She wanted to show him everything and give herself to him totally. Also, she wanted me to know how much she enjoy exposing herself to him, and how good his penis felt penetrating her pussy. She went into great detail about almost every stroke of his cock in ass and pussy.

Then, she told me how great it feels to confess her affairs to me and how good it feels when I fuck her while she tells me everything. Finally, she told me that the only reason that she fucks other guy is because she enjoys the way I fuck her while she is confessing and She knows that it turns me on so much; however, she did have to admit that she enjoys the feelings and the pleasure she gets from sex with other men and the excitement of being a slut. She said that cheating and confessing is double the excitement and pleasure.

I am really glad that she told me everything that night, because we fucked like two wild animals during her confession. After a little rest, we fucked again while I told her what a slut she was and we discuss details of her affair.

We got up and had a drink and then went back to bed. This time I mounted her. She didn’t even let me play with her or masturbate her. She just wanted me to shove my cock into her. She was already so turned on. I fucked her in the cowboy up position, so I could look into her eyes. While I fucked her, I asked her questions about her date. She got really excited and so did I.

She laid there completely naked with her legs spread as wide as she could get then and told me everything that I asked her. Finally, I could tell that she was ready to cum. She started yelling, “I was naked for him and I fucked him. I fucked him. Sweetheart, I fucked him. I cheated on you. I fucked him. I did it ‘cause it felt really good, but I did it for you too.” Then, she had a really big orgasm and I came too. Afterwards, we both fell asleep naked in each other’s arms.

I love hearing about it, and she loves to go into great detail about her sexual experiences. We discussed that night every night for months afterward during sex.

She knows that I cheat on her too, but she doesn’t really want to know.

اسم الموضوع : Terry Fucks Again | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى