إداري
طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
Robert and I started sucking each other's dicks on a regular basis. One night he rolled over on top of me and I instinctively parted my legs. He hooked an elbow under each knee and pushes my knees upward. He then starts dry humping the Crack of my ass. He started going faster and his dick slid up and down the Crack of my ass. His breathing was speeding up and so were his thrusts. All of a sudden his dick slipped into my ass. I gasped and he stopped and started apologizing. He then started to pull out but I grabbed his hips and held him inside me. I told him it really felt good and I could feel his cock throbbing in my ass like it does when I suck him off. He started stroking on my ass and I was arching my hips to meet each stroke. I said it felt so good and was going to cum. I told him to fill my ass with his cum. It only took a few more strokes and he was putting ropes of cum in my ass. We laid there together for what seemed like 10 minutes before his dick softened and slipped out. He then went down between my legs and started licking the cum that was oozing out of my ass. His tongue on my bunghole really felt good. As I said before, I like girls, but having Robert suck my dick and fuck my ass was something I really liked also. This was the beginning of a new and exciting experience for me and I got to looking forward to having his dick in my ass whenever we could get together

More to come....

اسم الموضوع : Tennis partner pt 2 | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى