إداري
طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
'This happened to a young couple, in ancient Japan. The young man Torry, had split from his family, to make a life for himself, and to start his own family. After a few years of hard work in a small business, he was able to go into business for himself. Along the way, he met a beautiful young woman that he dated for a while and then married. She was a highly prized virgin and so was he, so their honeymoon night, which was highly anticipated was a disaster, which set the stage for their sex life.

Torry concentrated on his business and became somewhat successful. He had a work force of up to 15 people, and money was rolling in and life was good. Then one day civil war came, and all was lost. Now almost homeless and hungry, he was forced to beg his grandfather for help. Even though grandpa had been wealthy, he to was suffering. So the two men agreed that Torry and his wife would move in with grandpa. What Torry didn't know was that grandpa had been a high ranking military officer in his younger years and rape,and violence against women was in his past.

Grandpa Hisoka had never seen his grand-daughter in-law, and the moment he met her, he realized that even though she was married she was sexually inexperienced and he was going to take her. He also lost all respect for his daughter's son, who he now considered a pussy. He thought, if he gets in my way I might fuck him too.

The first night when well with Niko preparing dinner and serving the two men as she should. All during the meal grandpa was eying Niko, and planning his strategy. Because of customs, after Niko had cleaned the dinner away, grandpa suggested that she bathe the two men. The couple were hesitant to comply but grandpa insisted. Niko had never been in this situation and didn't know what to expect. She prepared the bath and waited for the men. Grandpa was first to come into the bath with a towel around his waist. Once he saw Niko, he dropped it, proudly displaying his semi-hard cock. Niko's eyes locked on it becaause it was only the second cock she had seen, and it was much larger than her husband's. Grandpa stepped in the bath and instructed her how to wash him. As she sponged his body, his dick grew even harder. Niko was embarrassed, and wished that her husband would hurry up, before something happened. Torry came in just as grandpa was about to force his dick in her mouth. Torry's smile faded when he saw his wife on her knees facing grandpa's stiff cock. Oh grandpa said, where have you been, we started without you. I am sorry about my condition, but your wife is very beautiful and I have not been treated to a sponge bath in a long time, come hurry join me. As Torry stepped in grandpa eyed Torry's manhood and snickered. He can't satisfy this woman with that, but I will. After bathing grandpa had Niko serve tea before bed.

The next morning, grandpa was hot for Niko, his plan wasn't complete but he knew she was going to his. I have fought many battles for land, and pussy and these two don't stand a chance against his will. Early the next morning Torry announced that he had a interview for a possible position. Grandpa nearly leaped out of his boxers. This fool is going to leave his flower with me, and right then his plan was finished.

Soon after Torry left, the old man told Niko that he want her to give him another bath. This upset her greatly,Niko didn't know the old man and didn't trust him. She refused his request, but he reminded her that it was not in her power to refuse him anything, you are a mire woman he told her and must submit to me.
Come with me and do as I ask. With great dread, she followed him to the bath. He stood in front of her and told her to remove his clothing. Once nude , his cock was standing straight up. Pick up the sponge and wash me very carefully he ordered, and make sure that you clean these he said, holding his nuts up to her. Niko did as she was told hoping that was all he wanted ,but she could tell by the size of his dick, that there was more to come.

She turned and tried to leave, but he grabbed her arm and spun her around into his arms. he pressed is lips to hers and kissed her with great force. Niko tried to protest but he only forced is tongue deeper in her mouth, suck by tongue he said and squeezed her tighter. You must stop this she cried out, but he just slapped her, knocking her to her knees. now you will suck my dick, or I will beat you. Niko tried to get up, but he slapped her harder, do as I say winch. He held the head of his cock to her mouth a said open your mouth. Tears were running down her cheeks, from pain and fear. Do it I tell you or else. Niko slowly parted her lips and grandpa shoved half of his cock in. That's better he said now suck it, and I don't want to feel your teeth. As Niko began to suck his cock, he wrapped his fingers in her long hair and started moving his hips, fucking her mouth. Ah yes he said to her, you are doing good job ,take more,and he put more dick in her mouth,while increasing the speed that he was thrusting into her warm moist mouth. Oh fuck he cried , I am not ready to cum, but he did, as he held her head still and emptied himself into her mouth. She could feel the ropes of cum land on her tongue, and his cock spasm with each blast. Finally his dick shrank and he pulled it out. A stream of cum flowed from her lips.

Now get undressed I am going to fuck your pussy. As Niko stood and tried to run, he caught her and raised a hand to hit her again, but she quickly said OK. He watched with great anticipation as she slowly opened her robes for him. Damn you are fine I hope I hurt You with my cock, I intend to fuck you like no other man has ever fucker you before. Now lay down I want to lick your pretty pussy,and he forced her down to the floor.Once on her back grandpa spread her legs wide and buried his head between them. Niko felt his tongue on her pussy. he was not gentle, but aggressively attacked her pussy. When he found her clit he bit and chewed on her without mercy, while she cried in pain. When he was satisfied, he rose to his knees and said this is now my pussy, I own it and it is mine alone, do you understand? At that he lowered himself down to her and started to force his cock in her tight pussy. once in he just laid on top of her kissing and licking her face. All the time he grew bigger and harder, until he was ready to fuck her. He started slowly, but after a few minutes he was fucking her as hard as he could. The invasion of her body hurt her greatly. Then suddenly, the stiffened and collapsed on top of her ; dead. Niko was trapped under him for sometime, panicking. After she regained her strength, she pushed his body off of her, cleaned up the mess and called the authorities.

اسم الموضوع : Taboo | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى