إداري
طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
It was in the middle of a heat wave, when I received a call from one of my best friends, he tells me he has met a married woman that he became friends with benefits, and she wanted a decreet relationship. They secretly met a few times, during which she mentions to him she wants at some point try an MFM. The timing was right they were texting back and forth on this very hot day, and he offered to invite her over for a swim in the afternoon, she was working and decided to take him up on the offer and said I can be there by 1 but need to leave by 4 because my husband would be home shortly after that. He mentioned to her that he thinks he has another guy to join them, and she was excited and said she was ready to try an MFM. So, he was making a few calls to see if he could get a friend to join them, well he was able to muster up five guys to come over for potential an afternoon swim with Sheri. Low and behold all five guys show up and my friend tells us to go hang out at the cabana by the pools and have some beverages

She got there and peeked out the dining room sliding door and she saw all the guys out by the cabana she was in the house before a bit before she changed into her one-piece black suit she came out, so she came out and say and talked with everyone for about a 1/2 hr of chatting she said it’s hot out and jumped into the pool. All the guys went and sat on the edge of the pool and watched her swim around

She swam over to my buddy who was sitting next to me she motions him so she could whisper in his ear, all we heard was sure thing and he dropped his shorts to the bottom of the pool, Will still we’re not sure if she was willing to play with everyone or not so we all got closer to them to watch her suck his cock She reached up under my shorts another guys shorts as she was trying to give my buddy a bj without drowning. We all decided to get out of the pool and go to the cabana, when we got to the cabana, she removed her suit, so we all knew now she was going to go through and play with everybody.

She started giving everyone BJ’s she was on her knees on a towel on the concrete floor and she stopped saying it was too hot and her knees where hurting from the concrete, We moved into the family room in the house where it was air conditioned There she picked up where she left off and man did she do a great blow job. Everyone dropped a load in her mouth, and she swallowed every ounce.

We took a small break for a few minutes before my buddy started rubbing her pussy, He laid on the floor and she climbed on top and started bouncing on his cock, My buddy told me she loves anal so I found some lotion in the bathroom in the family room and rubbed my fingers with it I started playing with her ass as she was riding him and she started moaning, Then two of the guys put their cocks in her face and she was suck them as she was fucking my buddy with me with my fingers in her ass. After my buddy shot his load in her pussy she climbed off and she stayed on all fours and had me fuck her ass from behind. After I shot in her ass, she climbed on one of the other guys and was riding him, then another guy went behind her and suck it in her ass and she was screaming with joy how much she was enjoying the dp.

Later on she told my buddy she enjoyed it immensely even though at 1st she wasn’t sure but after have a few drinks and talking to all the guys, she knew everyone, including her were there for the same reason, so she relaxed down and enjoyed every minute of it.

اسم الموضوع : Sheri’s 1st gangbang | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى