إداري
طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
جوا 28, 2024
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
I was ecstatic. My aunt, whom I've lust at for years, just sucked me off. And it's only the beginning of her 2 weeks staying here.
"Kid, come on!" Mom yells up at me, "come and eat!"
During dinner, my aunt apologized to me. "Sorry I didn't get you anything for your birthday, hopefully I make it up somehow." She secretly nudges me with her elbow. "We can go out after dinner," my mom says to her. "I'm not sure what to get just yet," my aunt answers, "besides I'll need my sleep tonight."
" Well I have to go pick up jack(dad) in about half hour," mom tells my aunt. " That's fine I'll just go to bed after you leave."
Soon after dinner, mom goes to leave. "Don't be loud, your aunt is right across from you going to bed," mom instructed me. "I know."
I see mom's headlights as she pulls out from my room. 'i wonder if she's going to do anything else tonight' I think to myself.
Just then my aunt is in the doorway. Wearing see-thru lingerie, she poses for a sec for me.
I smile as she slowly moves towards me. "Wanted to take advantage of alone time," she says seductively.
She crawls from bottom of bed, up my body. Completely on top of me, face to face, she kisses me unexpectedly.
"Don't think your getting another blowjob, boy," she says, "it's my turn before anything else."
Before I could figure out what she ment, she spins around straddling my face with her thighs. "Ever eat pussy?"she asks pushing her ass back into my face. "The clit is at the top, like a button," she informs me, "that's the main area when licking pussy."
"Don't be afraid to lick everywhere else tho," she says still rocking back and forth putting her ass in my face. "You can suck on it a little too."
With that she sits, shoving my face in her wet cunt. Being chubby, she's got a fat pussy, and it practically engulfs my face.
I eat her as she rides my face. Suddenly she squirts, unexpectedly. I choke on her pussy, making her laugh. " Oh yea, some women squirt when orgasming, sorry," she apologizes.
She shifts forward so she's off my face. As she leans over to suck my dick, her ass cheeks open, revealing her tight asshole.
Without thinking, I shove my tongue into it. She jumps as I flick my tongue across her asshole.
A few moments later she gets off of me.
" That's the first time I've had my ass eaten," she half giggles. "Oh was I not supposed to do that?" I sincerely ask. "I didn't expect it," she goes, "but I'm not complaining. Ive heard getting my ass eaten but that was my first."
I smile happily.
"Now, how much longer we have?" She asks laying down. "Probably about half hour or so before they get back." I crawl up on her.
"Mmmm..." She moans while I kiss her, "then fuck me... Now!"
I plunge my cock into her pussy, giving her my virginity. Her pussy clings to my dick as I pound in and out of her.
"Yes... Yes... Fuck my pussy," she moans. I raise her legs on my shoulders, then pin against her til I can make-out while I'm fucking her.
I'm slamming my cock into her pussy with everything I can. She groans each time our hips connect. Her pussy milking my cock, refusing to let it go.
"I'm coming... Don't... Stop!!!" She demands.
I slam into her a little faster as she twitches under me. Her pussy gripping my dick tight.
"I'm gonna cum... I'm almost there." I try to say.
"Do it, fill your aunt with hot cum," she coaxes, "cum deep in my pussy!"
"Fuuuckk!!!" I let out loud yell as I cum. "Yeesssss!!!!" She screams along with me.
I collapse on top of her as we both catch our breath. "As soon as you pull out, jump down there for a pics." She says handing me my phone.
I take pics of her pussy stretched open, my cum oozing out.
"There," she smiles as I lay up beside her, "pics noone else has ever gotten of me."
We kiss passionately. Making-out for a few mins.
Suddenly car lights fill my room. "Shit." She scrambles getting up. Hesitating before running to the door, she turns and kisses me deeply one more time.
I hear the front door close as she steps thru my doorway.
'God I hope nothing changes the whole time she's here' I think to myself happily.

اسم الموضوع : Sexy aunt gives b-day gift #2 | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى