إداري
طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
OK, this time I did use Grammarly. I purposely ignored a couple of suggestions when they were part of a dialogue. Just a quick story to see how it goes.

Room Service
It had been a long day. I was driving back from visiting family in New York. If I pushed it a bit the first day I could sleep late and have a more leisurely drive the second day. I'd been making this drive for years, but at 60 I wasn't sure how many more times I could do it. I preferred driving to flying. None of the hassles of the airport, my own car to drive around, and the solitude of the road.

I'd pulled in at my usual roadside motel. It was clean, generally quiet, and I stayed often enough that they usually were able to give me a room around the side that avoided the traffic noise. The middle-aged man at the desk greeted me by name and offered me my usual room 133.

"Here you go, Mr. Foster. Let me know if it's too noisy and I can move you. Looks like a younger couple was assigned the room next to yours."

"No problem Bob, once I'm asleep my snoring will be keeping them up." I gathered up my card, license, and room key and drove around to my room. I saw a sporty convertible parked next door. Nice. I unloaded my bag and cooler. A 6 pack to help unwind after seven hours behind the wheel. I was sitting outside my room on a folding chair enjoying a beer when the room next door opened. I looked over, then up, slowly. Maybe too slowly. But there was a long expanse of legs, then a very short expanse of shorts, followed by a lot of flat stomach, with a piercing at the navel. The short-cropped shirt barely covered two perky breasts whose nipples were evident in the cool air. When I finally made it up top I was met by a large smile, large brown eyes, and light brown hair falling around a cute face. She seemed to have patiently waited for me to get to her eyes,

"Well, hello."

"Oh, uh, hi. Sorry."

"You were checking me out!"

"I, um..." To her lesser benefit, she was met by an older man with a round belly, graying hair, and a more salt than pepper beard. I smiled and raised my shoulders. Caught. So I offered her a beer.

"Ooh, that would be nice. We forgot to pick up anything. But um, can I have one for my friend too?" Friend. Hmm. Yeah right like...

"Oh sure." I handed them to her. "You're both welcome to sit out and enjoy the fresh air."

"OH sorry. Long day. We're going to be....busy."

"Sure, of course....oooh." She giggled, raised the beer then turned to her room. I managed to catch her slim hips and rounded butt. Damn, that was one attractive young lady. How young? It got harder for me to tell the difference the older I got. Maybe 25 or so. Somewhere between the early 20s and 30. They all looked young to me.

I finished my beer, had a second, then went in to relax before bedtime. I changed into my usual sleepwear, gym shorts, and a large tee shirt. I was trying to find my page in a novel I'd started when there was a knock at the door. I checked and no one was there. Then I realized it was the door between the rooms. Some of these older motel rooms still had adjoining rooms for families. I furrowed my brow and unlocked and slowly opened the door. The adjoining door was also open and I was met by my neighbor.

"Hi. This may seem weird to you, so just close the door if you want but my friend and I are going to have some fun. And, well, we like to be watched." From the bathroom, I heard another voice.

"You like to be watched." Another female voice. A moment later another head popped around the door. Shorter by a few inches than my dark-haired friend she had short-cropped hair in a sandy blonde color. She looked at me, "hmm." I got the feeling her taller friend was more interested. I offered,

"Hi."

"Hi, I'm Brandi." The tall girl added,

"I'm Trisha." I began to reply,

"And I'm...." Trisha cut me off,

"Maybe better we don't know." That seemed odd. But then I think I was being invited to watch them in bed, or something. Maybe I misunderstood. Trisha now took control.

"Come in, sit right there."

"Are you sure, Brandi didn't seem..."

"Oh nonsense, she'd into it. RIght Brand?"

"If this is what you want, sure." Trisha seemed excited. She pulled Brandi to her in the middle of the room. I could now see Brandi better. She was a good bit shorter, thicker, with wide hips, and large full breasts. I was interrupted from my inventory by Trisha and Brandi engaging in a deep passionate kiss. Wow. This was kind of hot. Now that they'd started Brandi looked like she would devour her partner. Her hands were pulling and groping at Trisha, pushing her shirt up, exposing two scoops of breasts topped with nipples angled upward. She pinched and pulled at those nipples lifting the shirt over Trisha's head. Trisha had her hands in Brandi's hair as the blonde kissed her way down across Trisha's flat stomach, then as she went to her knees, pulling down those short shorts. As they fell to the floor I could see that Trisha was completely bare. Sure I'd seen pictures, but I'd never actually seen a shaved, or this was probably waxed pussy. Brandi kissed and licked at Trisha before being lifted to meet her tongue. Now Trisha stripped Brandi, whose tits sat resting on her chest, nipples facing out from large round orbs. I would have guessed her to be in her early 30s. When her shorts hit the floor I confirmed that she was naturally dark-haired as Trisha's hand caressed the trimmed hair down below. Trish backed to the bed and lay down, with Brandi above her. Brandi kissed her way down Trisha's body, pausing to caress and kiss her tits, then down her stomach before reaching her bare slit. She pulled her friend open and lick the length, eliciting a moan from Trisha. From my angle, I could tell how excited Brandi was to have her head between these long legs. Trish looked over to find me kneading my cock through my shorts.

"Wanna stuff that fat cock in Brandi's wet slit? OW FUCK, bitch!" Brandi lifted her head.

"Then don't be offering up my cunt to strangers." Trisha looked at me, noting my erect cock in my shorts.

"Sorry." I wasn't sure to which she was apologizing. Brandi was now going to town on Trisha who had no energy to do more than moan and gasp and whimper as Brandi licked and sucked at her pussy. As Brandi's tongue, made long strokes over her clit Trisha grabbed her by the hair while shaking her own back and forth. When she'd finally cried out and bucked her hips in an enthusiastic orgasm, Brandi quickly climbed Trisha's body sat above her friend's head, lowering her pussy to Trisha's mouth. I watched as she moved her hips riding Trisha's tongue, feeling her friend on her clit. I looked to where Trisha's body was stretched across the bed, long, smooth, moisture glistening between her legs. Brandi was working herself up, her tits bouncing and rocking, her arms back bracing herself on the bed as Trisha got her off, not stopping at one. Pushing onward as Brandi grasped the sheets, chest heaving, head back, mouth open, with long deep shuttering breaths. When she finally came down she slid down alongside her lover, both now catching their breath. Trisha looked at me,

"How was that?"

"Hot. Really, really hot. You're both beautiful." Brandi laughed.

"You're a guy, we're naked, of course, you'd say that." I was trying not to rub my cock. I was invited to watch. Trisha whispered something to Brandi who kind of rolled her eyes. Then they got up from the bed and walked toward me. Trisha sat on my right leg, Brandi on my left. I noticed Trisha cuddled right up next to me. As they balanced on my lap I took a chance and put an arm around each waist. Brandi stiffened momentarily, then relaxed. Trisha brought my hand up around her side to her breast. I could easily cup it and let my thumb find her nipple. I wanted to feel the weight of Brandi's in my left hand but wasn't sure I'd be invited. Trisha's hand found my cock straining in my shorts.

"Hmm, not bad. You always this randy?"

"Well, as I said, you're both hot, and naked", here I glanced at Brandi as my hand sat at her hip, "so yeah, more than usual. I'm no kid anymore." Trisha was having none of it,

"Ah, age is nothing if you still have the energy for it." I think Brandi was about done with the fun and games. She gave Trisha a look. "OK I think Brandi wants some private time." Brandi hopped up. Trisha gave my cock a long stroke, then let her tits, rub across my face. As she stepped away she watched as I rose from the chair and walked back to my room. I saw she was still eyeing my cock. We closed the doors and I went to lay on the bed. That had been one of the most unusual things ever. I was breathing heavily and was tempted to take off my shorts and relieve the pressure between my legs. But that soon waned and the effects of the long day had me dozing. I crawled under the sheets and soon was sound asleep.

I woke up at about 3 am as usual to use the bathroom. All was quiet and for a moment I wondered if maybe I'd dreamed the whole thing. I peaked out the front window and sure enough, there was the convertible. I walked past the door to the adjoining room and heard nothing. I suppose Brandi and Trisha had worn themselves out. A quick piss and I was back to the bed. I lay awake for a short while remembering the sight of those two very different bodies moving and writhing together. My cock twitched and moved. Ah, it seemed those memories would last me a while.

I woke with a start, feeling wetness between my legs. Shit, I'd gotten up already and I'd never actually peed myself at night. There was faint light around the window shades, so it was still very early. I reached down immediately and felt hair, long, soft hair. Then the sheets rose and in the dim light, I saw the long slim outline of Trisha.

"Hi! I couldn't sleep and I felt bad about leaving you that way and the door was open, so, morning BJ."

"Oh, oh...that felt..a surprise."

"Hope you don't mind."

"Noooo." Mind? This hot young lady was sucking my cock and I was going to complain. She must have been going at it awhile because I was as firm as I'm likely to get. Now she lay on top of me, her body stretched out and covering me. For a moment I was embarrassed by my older, not so fit self. I soon forgot that as Trisha kissed my neck and whispered assuring things into my ear.

"I would have done more last night. But Brandi, she, really doesn't care for sex with men. Me, I like sex with anyone." She pulled her knees up on either side of me and reached back. Then I was feeling wetness again. And her smooth lips, then the velvety softness of her pussy as my cock was engulfed by her. "Relax, let me. You just use those strong rough hands on me." Trisha sat back on me taking my cock to her depths. It had been years and years since I'd felt anything like this. Her pussy held me and pulled at me as she lifted her hips and worked up and down my cock. I reached up to hold one breast in each hand, pulling at her nipples and kneading her tits which were just enough to fill each hand. I let my hands roam the length of her body, cupping her ass as she moved. Trisha changed her pace, moving slowly, then faster, leaning forward on her hands to more forcefully fuck me. Leaning down so I could suck at her tits, bite at her, lick and pull at her nipples. She was rolling her hips, rocking back and forth, her pussy smooth, yet grasping at me, my cock staying firm, filling her. She began to emit low moans, pleasure, fulfillment, and satisfaction. She was getting what she wanted and I was along for the ride, happy to be there. When her moans became groans, she pressed against me, rubbing on me, tensing and relaxing, using me to reach her goal. As she let loose a long low sound I held her ass and bit her nipple. She gasped and came on me, riding it out on me, then collapsing forward onto me. I began trying to lift my hips, pushing my cock deeper. She smiled and went back to fucking my cock, feeling me tensing and just as I came, sitting on me as my cum ran into her where my cock lay deep inside. I felt myself spurt, throbbing, tingling through my body in a long-forgotten way. When I'd finished Trisha lay on me as the sun brightened the sky outside my room.

"Thanks, Trisha, that was..."

"Shhh. My pleasure. Now, I have to go." She rolled off me, my cock shrinking in the cool air. She stood and reached down, finding some of both of us. She brought her fingers to her mouth, licked them, and smiled at me. "Mmm." Then she was gone. I lay awake, no way I could sleep anymore. I was pleased that I'd been able to perform but more amazed that she'd wanted me, and had me. I had no answer for the why.

Reluctantly I got up and showered. Then packed my bag and tossed it in the car. I drove around to the other side of the motel property to enjoy a country-style breakfast. When I'd finished I went out to the small lobby to pay my bill and turn in my keys at the front desk.

"How was your stay, Mr. Forbes?"

"Good, great."

"No trouble from Thelma and Louise?"

"Who?"

"Oh, it's an old movie. But I did get a call from the Staties. Good thing you're out of there."

"Why? What's happening?" He pointed out the front window where three trooper cars were pulling into the lot. We stepped outside to see them banging on the front door to my neighbors' room. A few minutes later Trisha and Brandi were being led in cuffs to the cars. A trooper then appeared from inside my room. I guess they'd noticed the unlocked door. I stood on the steps of the hotel as two of the cars pulled out. As they passed, Brandi stared out at me with a look that could kill. At that moment I was thankful that they didn't know my name.

"Bob, what was this Thelma and Louise movie about?"

اسم الموضوع : Room Service | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى