إداري
طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
جوا 28, 2024
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
As Jake's cock entered Ava's bald cunt, Luke moaned “I wanna taste that!”.

Quickly, he leaned in, fucklicking them both. Ava smiled at Jake “I think I have a wonderful hubby, don't you!”.

Jake buried his cock deep inside Ava's pussy “Mmmmmm I think so, what a happy birthday he's giving you!”.

She cooed as Luke continued licking them both!

Jake yelled back at Luke “Keep licking us like that and I'm gonna cum in her, and quickly too!”.

Luke doubled down, licking them even faster. Jake pumped Ava harder, feeling his nut. The guests watched, playing with their cocks as they did so, with one egging Luke on “C'mon Luke, make him nut. We wanna see her creampied!”.

The rest moaned in agreement. Jake started pounding her hard “Fuck Ava, I'm cumming!”.

Ava moaned sexily “Give it to me!”.

Feeling himself cumming, Jake buried his cock deep inside her. Luke licked Jake's twitching balls as he pumped rope after rope into his wife, making her scream in climax. As his balls emptied, Jake slowed his pumping of Ava's now creampied pussy. He pulled out, admiring the full nut he'd dumped inside her cheating hole. The crowd cheered him on as he brushed the last of his cum onto her pussy lips and clit with his cock head.

As Jake rolled over, Luke screamed “Happy birthday baby!” and dived into her creamy, used fuck hole. As he licked and sucked her soaked pussy, cleaning her of Jake's cum, the others got up. Stroking their cocks, they surrounded them and screamed in unison “Birthday bukkake!” as they stroked themselves. Jake quickly realized that his role was over, at least from his perspective, and slipped off the bed between them. While he watched the action, he cleaned himself with a wet wipe and dressed. Luke continued eating his wife's creampie. That, along with the cock stroking guests around her, made her cum again in Luke's face.

“Fuck honey, thank you so much for this my sweet cucky!” as Ava laid back in bliss, letting him continue eating her.

Within seconds, cock after cock started spewing its load onto the husband and wife as the hubby ate his cheating spouse's pussy. The first guy that shot his nut slid under Luke and started sucking his cock. Hank climbed onto the bed and stroked himself above Ava's head. Ava was building a crescendo, screaming again in orgasm as another guy ejaculated onto the couple. Ava leaned up and licked Hank's balls and ass, making his less than raging hard cock shoot a nut across Ava's tits and stomach and into Luke's face.

Jake, uninterested in continuing to watch or participate, quietly slipped out and left the party. He got back home to a message to book for summer travel. He knew that was coming and logged on quickly, hoping to get the pick of locations. Luckily, Buffalo was available and he quickly selected it and booked travel. With his balls not fully drained, he texted Crissy 'hi babe, got travel booked to Buffalo in a couple of weeks, wanna get together some weekend?'.

She was slow to reply as she was wanting to get into the pants of her young and quite genius female engineer. She knew she'd lied to Jake about the reason for the continuation of her trip and decided to face the music, texting 'sure babe, I'm close, give me a date!'. Jake texted back 'good, maybe make up for our lost weekend at Niagara Falls that we'd planned last year'. Crissy's heart sank, realizing how much that had meant to him and how her having Jamie and Doug bring her car down to Florida pretty much wrecked that. She texted him 'I'm close, in Hamilton, just give me a time and date!'. He replied quickly 'okay babe'.

Jake traveled to Buffalo. These were fully business trips and certainly weren't for fun and games. The time went fast and when things settled enough to have a free weekend, he texted Crissy 'hi babe, things are wrapping up here, how about this weekend?'. Crissy was completely horned up, still lusting over her young and sexy lady engineer, and immediately replied 'give me a time and place!'. Jake booked a place at Niagara Falls itself and sent her the link.

The weekend came and Jake arrived at their hotel first. Stocking the room with wine, he awaited Crissy's arrival. Around eight, she arrived. As Jake poured each a glass of wine, Crissy sipped hers while pondering how much to tell him about her now even greater insatiable craving for women, especially her young coworker whom she'd only looked at from afar in lust.

As they sipped their wine, their lips met in debauched lust, neither having had sex, even solo, for days. Quickly, they became unclothed and Jake threw Crissy's naked body onto the king-sized bed. He kissed her neck then slowly worked his way down her body, sucking and nibbling her tits before kissing her down to her pussy. Jake dived into her dripping hole, sopping in anticipation, and licked and sucked her folds and clit. She moaned as he continued and quickly felt an orgasm building.

Jake continued eating her until she came hard, squirting his face as she did so. He brought his lips to hers, letting her taste herself as they kissed. The aroma of pussy aroused her and, as Jake entered her and started pumping her pussy, she felt another orgasm building. Jake, horny as fuck, pumped her hard. She felt her second orgasm coming and reached from behind and fingered Jake's ass.

Jake moaned “Mmmmmm baby, you know doing that makes me cum hard and fast!”.

Moaning herself, she gave him that naughty smirk and whispered “Isn't that the plan?” as she fingered him deeper.

His cock was banging her hard and bottoming. That was still painful to her but that also helped bring her to orgasm faster.

“Oh fuck Jake, yes Jake, like that, bang me hard, fuck me good!” she screamed.

Feeling his nut, Jake certainly complied. He banged her hard as his cock exploded inside her. She screamed in a mix of orgasmic lust and pain “Oh fuck yes Jake!”.

They came together, holding each other in lustful embrace. Crissy hit her pinnacle and, as Jake's cock emptied inside her, they came down together. Jake rolled off her, still holding her as she reached for her glass of wine. Sipping it, she pondered how much to tell Jake about why her trip was extended. She reached down to her purse and pulled out some gummies. She offered one to Jake and took two herself followed by a sip of wine.

Kissing him “Yeah Jake, I stopped by a dispensary of the way here, saw that the room was non-smoking, and assumed that applied to weed as well”.

As Jake consumed his and drank a sip of wine “Good thinking sweetie. Um so, is this a one-time thing? I know you quit a while back”.

Crissy hesitated, knowing full well she'd bought it to open herself up easier to Jake and confess. She giggled “Um, one-time, for now at least!”.

Jake kissed her “I've missed you!”.

She giggled “So, no action while I've been away?”.

“Well, I fucked Ava for her birthday right after you left, part of her present from Luke. Other than that, just jacking off some. How about you?”.

She moaned “Mmmmm, I must hear more about Ava's birthday fuck but no, nothing for me, other than just me!” as she let out a giggling sigh.

After a brief moment of quiet, Crissy looked at Jake “Hun, this trip didn't quite go as planned!”.

“Bad huh?”.

“No Jake, actually quite good. This young engineer figured out the problem almost immediately. And, it was on the customer's side, something to do with leap year not being in the algorithm”.

“Leap year, and it happened in May?”.

“Well, that's the redundancy of the system on our part. The servers continued until one crashed and the flawed one had to scramble to recover. Honestly, I don't get it all. But we brought in a genius software analyst. She figured it out in a matter of hours”.

“Well babe, I hope they gave her a raise!”.

Crissy, feeling the effects of the wine and gummies, “Well, I wanted to. I wanted to show my appreciation by burying my face in her pussy. Um, Jake, they gave me a promotion for leading this but I didn't have to stay here. I chose to. I wanted her so bad!”.

“So, why didn't you make it work?”.

“I implied subtle hints. she ignored them or maybe didn't understand. Despite being absolutely gorgeous, she's kind of nerdy, maybe even naïve. I didn't push it but then I kind of ended up stuck here for a while. I'm sorry Jake. I'm actually glad you fucked Ava, my loss though since I wasn't there!”.

“Well, it's probably best that you weren't. We fucked in front of Luke and some other guys masturbating while they watched us. And Hank was one of them!”.

Crissy gave him that sly and sexy smirk “Really, like a bate group or something?”.

“Yeah, a bate group, you've heard of them?”.

“Well, I've heard of them, that's all. I would have liked to see that. I guess I missed out again. Sorry for all this Jake”.

Kissing her “Mmmmm babe, we'll both make up for it now. So, this girl, this co-worker, she must be super hot then, huh?”.

“Oh fuck Jake, you know I've always liked women, but yeah, she was hot all right, yeah super hot, especially for a nerdy engineer”.

“How old was she, just guessing?”.

“She looked barely twenty but she's got a Master's Degree and five years experience”.

Teasing her “Well, maybe she finished high school when she was ten or something”.

She punched him in the ribs “Yeah, maybe she is twenty then”.

“What's her name?”.

“Ingrid, but I'm pretty sure she's from India. She's got dark olive skin, a beautiful face, and a perfect figure”.

“Mmmmmm, she does sound hot. I would have loved a threesome with her!”.

“Me too, anything with her! Mmmmm Jake, I'm still horny as fuck. Wanna go again?”.

“Well babe, I'd love to eat that creampie I made. It would be kind of like eating home cooking as opposed to going out, huh?”.

She teasingly slapped his face and kissed him “I'm glad you didn't mind sloppy seconds on occasion!”.

“Mmmmm babe, that was how it started, now wasn't it?”.

As Jake kissed her nipples “Yes Jake, that's how it started. I just hope it's not how it ends too”.

Jake leaned up and kissed her “I think that as long as we are open and honest going forward, we'll be fine”.

“Oh Jake, I love you. Um, you mentioned Hank, does he still have two phone numbers?”.

“I'm afraid not babe”.

Giggling “Mmmmm darn, I was maybe hoping for a threesome with the 'other Hank'. You still must tell me about 'her' sometime”.

“In due time my love!” as he began kissing her down her breasts and stomach, reaching her dripping, creampied pussy. His tongue pushed into her folds, him tasting his load as his tongue licked at her creamy hole.

“Oh fuck Jake, that feels so good, You must have been a lesbian in a previous life!”.

Jake moaned as he continued eating her, burying his tongue deep inside her and licking and sucking her clit.

“Oh fuck yes Jake, just like that baby!”.

Jake worked a finger into her pussy, then another, and a third, lubing them well. He fingered her then worked the third against her taint and around her asshole. As he pushed two back into her pussy, his third entered her backdoor.

“Oh fuck yes Jake!” she moaned “Just wait til I finger yours, baby!”.

To Be Continued

عودة
أعلى