إداري
طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
My sister-in-law, Joan lives in another town about 300 miles away. On one of her visits, Joan told me about her neighbor Karen who went to a sex club almost every Friday night while my wife was out getting pizza. I don't know why Joan didn't want to talk about it in front of her sister, but there has been a little thing between Joan and I a long time ago. Karen would leave her husband at home and party. Karen told Joan that she never had sex; she would just walk around and watch.

Anyway, Joan said that one weekend, Karen finally talked her into going. She was curious about what happened in those kinds of places. When they got there, Joan said she didn't take anything off, but Karen came out of the dressing room with just panties and a vest. The vest was open and she did not have on a bra; so, her breasts swung free and when she bent over, they were on full display.

Joan said that they went separate ways; so, Joan didn't know what Karen was doing. She said that she saw a lot of naked people having sex and some very strange stuff. She wouldn't go into what she meant by that. She said that she was glad to get out of there when she finally found Karen. But she did say that I would have to see it for myself. I just said OK.

About a month later, I have to travel to her town for work and I was there for about 3 weeks. I met Joan a couple of times for lunch or dinner. One time, I was at Joan's house and Karen came over for some reason. While Joan was doing something in another room, I told Karen that I heard about her trips to the club. Karen got a big smile and asked me if I would like to go. I told her I was curious and would like to see what goes on. She told me that she was going the next Friday and she would pick me up at my hotel.

When you travel a lot, you sometimes have little adventures, so I always take a little thong in my suitcase. When we got there, I took off everything, except my thong and shoes. Karen was wearing panties and a vest, just like Joan told me. We started out in the bar and had a couple of drinks. Then, Karen took off.

Another couple, Jean and Joe started talking to me. She was topless and wore bikini bottoms. He had on a thong that was see through. We talked about the type of sex we liked and they didn't sound too extreme. I told them that I was straight and wasn't into guys. He said that he just likes to watch and fuck some of the other women. But he really likes fucking her after another guy cums inside of her. After a while, they invited me to a private room.

There was a mattress on the floor and a chair in the corner and Joe stripped off his thong and started to masturbate. Jean stood facing me and pull the string on her bikini bottoms and let them fall to the floor. Then, she came over to me and pulled my thong down. We fell onto the mattress and started to make out. When I though she was really turned, she surprised me and said that she wanted an audience. I didn't have a problem with that, so we walked down the hall to a big open room. There were bleachers along one of the walls and several people were sitting there watching about 5 couples and one threesome going at it. Joe put a towel down and sat on the bleachers closest to where we were on the floor.

The floor was just a foam mat and there were two naked women with cleaning equipment that clean an area when a group got up.

Jean laid on the floor right in front of her husband. There were also a large group of people that gathered around him to watch us. I laid next to her and we started making out. After a few minutes, I started kissing my way down her naked body. I suck on her breast for a while until she pushed my head down. Then, I kiss my way down to her pussy and licked her and suck on her clit. There were condom machines all over the place, but Joe yelled, fuck her bareback. She got a really big smile on her face, so I started to reach down, but she beat me to it. She grabbed my cock and guided it into her wet pussy and I began to slowly fuck her.

After a few minutes, I changed position and knelt between her legs, so that Joe and the rest of our audience could see my cock pumping her very wet pussy. Joe got up and walk around us and knelt next to his wife. He didn't want to block the other view. He sat back and masturbated and while I pumped her. She started talking to him saying, "Look at your fucking whore wife taking another guys cock while you watch! Look at his cock going in and out of my cunt! Oh, it feels so fucking good! I love it when you watch me fuck other guys. I love screwing around on you!"

That got my so turned on that I started cumming inside her. Her eyes got really big and she suddenly inhaled and yell, "Oh god!" I bent down and started kissing her and she wrapped her arms and legs around me. I laid on top of her, but I continued to pump her slowly and maintained my erection. I got my second wind without coming out of her so, I continued to go for a second time. She looked surprised, but said, "Go for it dude."

I changed back to kneeling between her leg, because Joe was really into it and wanted a closeup view. The second time took a lot longer than the first and I think she had two orgasms before I finally ejaculated in her.

After I came out of her, she took my cock and started sucking and got me really hard. At the same time, Joe crawled between her legs and started licking my cum out of her wife's pussy. She sucked me until Joe crawled up and slide his cock into Jeans pussy. They started getting really into it, so I thanked them and got up. She said that she hoped she got me hard enough for the next girl.

I got up and went back to the room and got my thong and started to walk around the club. It was a lot bigger than I thought when we first arrived. There were several rooms with different themes. BD/SM, lesbian, gay and some mixture of LGBTI+. I wasn't into that so, I looked around some more. Finally, I came across a group room. I was told that you don't have to ask, just do anything you like to anyone.

That is where I found Karen. She was lying on her back bottomless with her vest open. There was a woman licking her pussy and a guy with his cock in her mouth. Also, she was masturbated a guy with one have and fingering a woman with the other. I stood next to her watching the action, until the woman that was eating her pussy asked me if I wanted some, and pointed to Karen's pussy. I was still naked and had a major hard on watching the action, so I knelt between Karen's legs and slick my penis deep inside of her. The woman that moved for me stood next to me, so I slide my finger up into her cunt and brought her closer. She stood in front of me straddling Karen and started licking her and sucking on her clit while I fingered her and slowly fucked jean. I am not sure how I did it, but my fingering and sucking got the woman off and she thanked me. Then, I could devote my full attention to fucking Karen. She didn't realize I was who was fucking her until the guy she was sucking came in her mouth. Then, she looked shocked that I was deep inside of her pussy. I reached down and started fondling her tits while I pumped her pussy. Finally, the two others that she was masturbating got off and left. That is when I grabbed her legs and put them over my shoulders and started pumping her as hard as I could.

I filled her with cum and told her thank you for allowing me to fuck her. Then, she got up and went into the locker room. After she showered. She came back to me still naked and without her vest. We had a naked drink and talk. Karen begged me not to tell anyone that she fucked around. Her husband and Joan thought she was just a voyeur. I promised as long as she did the same for me. She told me that she really enjoyed my penis and told her that I enjoyed the view of her being used by all of those people and I really enjoy having my penis inside of her vagina. Also, I asked her if she would come back her with me the next time I was in town. I got a big smile and an eager yes.

I have been with Karen two more times at the club. I fucked her and shared her with both men and women.

اسم الموضوع : Private Adult Club | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى