إداري
طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
A couple of months ago, my wife had gone into a nursing home and l was getting used to life on my own.

I should say that l am 74 years old and both my wife and l have led a varied and adventurous sex life with numerous partners of both sexes.

I was in my local supermarket, l needed the toilet. I was standing at the urinal when another man came to use the urinal next to me. My curiosity got the better of me and l looked across and saw that his cock was a couple of inches bigger than mine.

He saw me looking, then as he finished pissing her turned towards me, giving me a better view. I looked into his face then went into one of the stalls and sat on the toilet. He followed me in and closed the door.

“I’ve never done anything like this before,” he said.

I told him not to worry, that l had done it many times. I pulled him towards me and took his semi hard cock into my mouth.

“It’s years since a girl sucked my cock,” he said, “my wife refuses to do it.”

I could feel his cock getting harder as l drew him in, caressing his balls as l sucked him.

“Sorry, sorry,” he said after a few moments, “l can’t help it,”

With that he came in my mouth, l swallowed hard, taking all of his load, then, before l could say anything he was zipping up his trousers and almost ran out of the toilet.

Later l saw him in the freezer section with his wife, she was a very unattractive looking woman. He saw me looking at him and was clearly embarrassed, l decided to give him space and made sure l stayed away from him until l saw him leaving the store.

I never expected to see him again but two days ago l was in the supermarket when l saw him with his wife. I approached him.

“Hi,” l said, holding out my hand, “l think we must have met before, l’m John.”

“Oh, Harry,” he replied, a nervous edge to his voice, he introduced me to his wife before l moved away and left them to do their shopping.

I found a piece of paper and wrote down my address and phone number. I waited until they were at the till, his wife was at the far end filling bags while Harry was loading groceries onto the conveyor belt. I quickly passed him the piece of paper and just said, “anytime,” before moving away.

A couple of hours later l was home when he rang the door bell.

“I can only be away for an hour,” he said.

I led him upstairs to the bedroom and started to undress.

“Do you want me to suck you off again?” I asked.

I could see he was nervous.

“Actually, l’ve always wondered what it would be like to,,,,you know,,,with a man,” he replied.

I asked if he wanted to fuck me.

“I’m not sure what to do,” he said, “l’ve read about lubricating.”

I explained that l had already lubed myself as l had planned to fuck myself with my dildo.

I helped him undress, his cock was nice and hard and l took him into my mouth for a few moments. Then l knelt on the bed and spread my buttocks for him.

“You can be as rough as you like,” l said, “l’ve been fucked many times over the years.”

“What about your wife?” He asked.

“She loved to watch,” l said, “sometimes she would fuck me with a strap on dildo.”

I could see he was excited so encouraged him to do what he wanted.

He began by easing the head of his cock into my anus, he seemed to hesitate so l pushed back hard and suddenly he was fully inside me.

“That feels good,” l said, “how does it feel for you?”

“Amazing,” he said, “l haven’t fucked my wife for twenty years and she wasn’t as tight as this…can I?”

“Carry on,” l said, “cum when you’re ready, don’t wait for me, l’ll have a good wank when you’ve gone.”

“I’ve never done this with a man before,” he said as he started fucking me, “l never dreamt it could feel as good as this.”

Then suddenly he was deep inside me and l could feel the heat of his cum filling me.

“Mmmm that’s nice,” l said.

When he finally pulled out l turned and took him back into my mouth, l could tell he was shocked but let me carry on until l had cleaned him.

He started to dress saying he had to get back, l told him to call me if he wanted to do it again and that when he came next time l would show him some of the photos l had of myself and my wife with other men.

I hope to hear from him soon.

اسم الموضوع : Over 70’s fun | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى