طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
My wife the predator.

My name is Mark and I’m in my early 40s. I’m married to an absolute stunner of a wife Jen who is in her early 30s. She is a petite blond but with nice tits and a bubbly ass. Anywhere we went men drooled over her. I made a lot of money in Bitcoin so we are very well off. Jen was a bathing suit model we met in New York. I knew Jen was the one based on her unique desires.

She has this fixation of watching me fuck other woman to the point it consumes her whole life. She wants to see me dominate sluts with my massive 12 inch long cock and break them with it. When we started dating it started with her inviting her model friends over for threesomes one at a time. She would urge me on when I was fucking them to fuck then harder and harder until all you could heard were loud slaps as my cock and balls would slam into them like a jack hammer and their primal grunts and moans. After each “date” she would quiz me and ask which one of her friends was the better fuck and who I wanted to fuck again or next and when. Then when we got engaged we started to go clubbing and she would hunt for girls for us to bring home. Nothing would stop her if I told her I wanted someone. She would cozy up and be their best friend. Separating them from friends or boyfriend. If she couldn’t seduce them then she would get them super drunk or roofie them. we would sneak them out and take them home. One night we found a hot little blond spinner. she was 5’2” 100 pound college freshman with a fake ID. Jen got her really drunk and told her we would give her a ride home. She fell asleep in the car and we went back to our place. We carried her inside and laid her down on our bed. when we started to strip her clothes off she woke up and started to fight and protest. Jen smacked her hard then held her down and told her to behave if she didn’t want us to hurt her. I raped the fuck out of that cute little slut all night with Jen holding her down or making her eat her pussy. Every cry or grunt of pain made me want to fuck harder. It was like an animal overcame me and I fucked her little teen pussy like it was my last day on earth. She screamed so good when I made her little young body cum over and over. I tore up that young tight pussy and asshole to where they would never be the same. After we had our fun we then dropped her off at some random Walmart parking lot the next morning wearing her little dress from the night before and nothing else no bra, underwear, or shoes. I remember looking at her before I got back in the car. She had cum running down her legs and her make up was all smeared from crying. Her face was red from being slapped around all night too. She went from looking like a pure innocent teen to a used whore in one night. We were both so turned on by the whole thing and both agreed we would do it again.

Things have really come a long way since those early days. Jen now spends all day every day working on finding me girls to fuck. She has a whole system planned out and usually has at least two girls to fuck every day for me. We have a few different markets as she calls them to choose from. Jen also has taken more of an active role now and likes to put on a big strap on and double penetrate woman with me or use powerful vibrators on their clits as I fuck them making them cum over and over with no respite. She is brutal with the strap on too and fucks these little teens in the ass hard as their pussies are completely filled with my cock. She also got very good at using ropes and restraining devises and would often tie up our little victims and use all kinds of toys on them even for hours after I was done fucking them.

The first market was school. Jen coaches half the girls sports at the local high school and we find many young girls who want to befriend their hot rich coach who seems so cool and friendly. She is ready to groom them and is damn good at it. She constantly has this team or that over to swim at our mansion. Parading around a bunch of sexy teen athletes in little bikinis. Every year I pick my favorites and she goes to work. they start hanging out at our house more often. After gaining their trust she encourages them to tan topless by the pool and drink with her and eventually we would seduce them. Some years it worked out so we’ll she had 10 or so girls groomed. She would have multiple over at a time for orgies so I could fuck them as a group like my own little team of teen sluts. I cherished every cute little virgin she brought me and we would dominate their little bodies together.

The school was also great for any hot teachers or moms. Jen was great with married woman. They all wanted to be her and befriend her and she would manipulate them so well. Once I would confirm I wanted to fuck some mom she would be instant besties with them. She would learn all about them and how strong their marriage was, if they had any skeletons in the closet, basically for any weakness or insecurity she could exploit. A few times we would invite a couple over and spike the husbands drink so he would pass out. Then Jen and I would seduce the drunk wife and fuck her together in front of her passed out husband. Other times she would blackmail the woman if she found out they were cheating on their husband or had some secret they didn’t want out. I loved these moms because they would stare daggers at me but suck my cock eagerly like good little sex slaves. We would double penetrate these woman and fuck them like rag dolls until we broke them. They would often submit themselves willingly again even after the threat of black mail was gone.

We had a lot of fun with the whole school thing. I love to fuck both mother and daughter when they were both hot. It was so fun at games knowing I had defiled most of the attractive girls and moms in attendance. I’d remember the vision of them impaled on my cock cumming their brains out as I’d see them in the gym. Most games I would have some teen hussy or mom sucking me off in the car or riding my huge pole as the husband/father watched the game. I always made a point to shake the hand of the father or husband when I had their woman’s juices on my hands. I always knew game nights meant some good pussy was in store.

Our second market Jen hired a slew of young girls to clean the house or pool or be her personal secretary. She would have me review pictures after she interviewed them and I would pick the ones I wanted to fuck. She would then hire them. Depending on the girl we would either pay them what it took or manipulate them to be able to blackmail them into submission. Jen had cameras around the house and would record them changing or masterbating in the house when we were away. She then would use the pics and video to blackmail the girls saying that if they didn’t do what we wanted we would release the naked pics on the internet. We had 7 different house girls, 1 for each day of the week. Their sole job was to drain my cock anyway I wanted them to. They were trained to walk around naked and their holes were free use for me. I love having a young naked slut forced to let me molest and fuck them at my leisure. I don't think I have eaten a breakfast at home in the last 5 years without some random slut sucking me off under the kitchen table. Jen liked to switch it up when I was getting bored of a girl and one day there would be some new girl that needed to be prepared by Jen. I always love the first fuck. They were always so nervous and struggled with my girth so much like all woman did. I liked to see the progression of them struggling and nervous to becoming a well training cum dumpster. They did everything from wash us in the shower to holding my cock when I took a piss or even just sit on their knees and let me piss all over them. They also pleasured Jen multiple times a day and she was quite rough with them with the way she sit in their faces and grind away.

The Third Market was for our desire to rape and torcher. We got a separate condo in the city and set up the master bedroom to be a sex dungeon. It had its own car port with private stairs to our room for security. The sex dungeon has padded tables with wrists and ankle restraints, all kinds off wall restraints for different positions, even a set up to have the girl suspended in the air horizontal suspended by chains and straps forcing the wearer to have legs bent back and spread and hands locked outwards with a leash attached to the neck of the girl. We have all kinds of toys from auto thrusting fucking machines to massive 2 foot dildos that are 4 inches thick. We also had a lot of gags, nipple clamps, paddles, and whips. For our darker desires we tended to like to target very young woman from 18-25. We would still go out to night clubs and scope out the prospects but also went to concerts, found girls online with fake dating profiles and so on. If we found a girl I liked then Jen would do her thing. She would separate them from their group or boyfriend. Roofie them and then we would act like friends that were just getting her home safe. Then we would bring them back and strip them naked and strap them to the wall or a table. I liked to molest and finger their cunts when they were passed out. It was like a little preview of my new toy. We would strap a gag onto the girl and have fun touching her and penetrating her with toys as she laid there passed out and tied up. sometimes I would get in a good fuck if I couldn’t wait. Their limp bodies would tug against the restraints with every slam of my cock.

When they woke up the real fun began. They would always be so shocked and panicked at first. Eyes darting around the room realizing they were tied down naked legs spread wide sometimes with fun leaking from their sore cunt already. They would groan and moan into the gag hysterically. I also liked to have then forced into doggy position unable to move an inch. Then they would see us wearing our ski masks. Me with my large imposing body rippled in muscle with a thick 12 inch long monster cock ready to fuck them or already slick with their pussy juice. Then Jen, topless with her perfect tits erect. Her perfect naked body standing proud wearing a strap on cock almost as big as mine with thick veins on it. They would really freak then and thrash against the straps achieving nothing. We would then fuck them any way we wanted to, in any position. The sessions would go on for days. We sound proofed the entire room so sometimes we would pull the gag off to hear them plead for mercy or their groans of agony. We liked to use the massive toys to stretch them beyond their limits. I would do things like shove 2 feet of a broom handle up girls asses or stuff 100s of marbles into their cunts then fuck them in the ass until they all spilled out. Sometimes we would find a sex slave in waiting and they would become incredibly aroused and enjoyed the fuck out of the whole experience. We did some really fucked up shit as well. One time we left a girl tied down to the fucking machine and turn it all the way up and then left for 12 hours. When we came back the machine was still pounding into her lifeless body with a pool of blood that had come out of her mangled pussy. We watched the video to see the moment she was fucked to death. Jen sucked me off as I kept rewinding and watching over and over. That happened now and then when we got carried away and would fuck some girl to death. Sometimes when the girl was extra petite my cock would be slick with blood after I fucked their little pussy or asshole too hard. I had a faze where after we’re were done playing with our toy usually between 1-7 days I liked to use this device to pry their jaws open and I would then proceed to fuck their face until the gurgles and the struggles to breath stopped. Would keep fucking until I emptied my load down their throat. Their last moments were having my massive cock being shoved down their throat after getting raped for days. Some girls just succumbed to the size of my cock and having all the big toys stuffed inside them. Now a days we try and let most girls go most of the time impregnated. We give them a little tattoo of a QR code right over their pussy mound. We show them what it goes to. It is a compiled version of all the videos we took of them getting fucked like a whore. Doctored of course to make her look like a willing participant. We would tell them that if they ever told anyone this would be sent all over the web and to all their friends and family. Then we do our Walmart parking lot drop. I always loved getting that good look at them before getting in the car to drive away. A few times we had 2-3 girls in the dungeon at a time. We liked other slaves to witness what we did. I fondly remember when we got two sisters at once. One sister got chocked to death by Jen as I fucked her in front of the other sister. We then fucked the second for days with her sisters body laying next to her or over her. We then did her in the same way as her sister but took our time with letting her catch little breaths here and there to prolong it. We had so much fun with one little goth girl we actually took her a second time 6 months later. She didn’t make it through the second time. I fucked her doggy into the wall and her head kept slamming into the wall until she went limp, I kept going hard with every thrust a load wack has her bloodied head and face hit the wall over and over. Her limp body held tightly in doggy by ropes and straps. Sometimes we bring a teen from school or some mom we had blackmail on into the dungeon for a couple days of fun.

اسم الموضوع : My wife the predator | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى