إداري
طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
So, my wife has had 4 different fuck toys over about 5 or 6 years and usually she likes to go to their place to fuck. Her latest fuck toy she has had for about 6 months and he is a black man about 6'2" tall with a huge cock that cums forever and my wife is petit and is 5'4" tall.
I love when she comes home after a hard fuckin and spreads her legs for me, I can always tell if he came in her or if she swallowed because either her pussy is dripping wet or her mouth smells and taste like cum. But I am always so horny I don't care.

She usually goes over to his place about 2 to 3 times a week to get what she craves but yesterday she was wanting to go over to get some of his black dick but he was about to go have his oil changed on his car, so she asked me if he could come over to our house and if I would be willing to change his oil while he takes her to the bedroom to give her what she needs. I thought for a second and realized I will get it after he is finished so I told her yes.

We waited for him and when he showed up he pulled up in the driveway and walked up to the door where my wife opened it and they hugged and kissed right there in front of me, after that he gave me his keys and told me the oil and filter are in the passenger floorboard and that was my que to get started on his oil change.

It was very hard to concentrate on changing his oil when I knew he was inside pounding my wife but after about 30 min I was finished and when I walked inside I could hear them going at it and after about 5 min I could hear him cumming hard. I waited in the living room for them to finish and finally he came walking out while he zipped up his pants and my wife was still in bed completely naked. I handed him his keys and said his car was finished and he smiled and said he was finished also with a little smirk. He walked out of the door and left, and I went in the bedroom and started kissing and fucking my wife. I could tell he dumped his entire load in her pussy. While I fucked her I could feel the sheets where soaking wet from his cum running out of her.

عودة
أعلى