إداري
طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
I love my times with my close gay friends even though I'm considered a bisexual man because I am married to a gorgeous, sexy, incredible woman.
But there's the times I go with my deep down feelings of being a gay man because I am extremely attracted to men and I totally love my times naked with a man or better yet men.
This is one of those times that I had this incredible desire to have as many cocks around me to suck and fuck as possible.
So I decided to go to the local gay bar I knew of and have not only been to many times before but been extremely lucky before too.
I also believe that I'm well known to with the gay crowd at the bar because it's a mix of openly gay men and in the closet bisexual men that are either married and enjoy sex with men or just don't want others to know.

Me on the other hand, I don't give a shit what people think, I'm proud to be a bisexual man and I love the gay crowd.

I sit down at the bar and the bartender asks me what will I have and since I knew him and he knew me I say a couple of hard stiff cocks to suck and he laughs and says I'm sure you will not have a problem with that tonight, look around, everyone here is in the same kind of mood.

He gives me my martini and I take a sip and look around and low and behold I see two of my favorite gay men, it just happens to be the two gay men that took my anal virginity when I was 18.
I walk upto them and give both a passionate kiss and say hello long time, they asked how married life is with a woman and I say actually not that bad, she loves to peg me all the time and we're swingers so we both enjoy and get what we.
So what brings you here tonight, I say well it's been some time since I was only with a man or men, it's always with both a man and men and woman or women so I'm incredibly horny for just a man or men.

I have a few martini and asked them if they still lived at the same place and they said yes why do you ask, well since I'm getting a bit drunk on these martini, I just thought we could go back to your place if you like.

They both give me a kiss and said absolutely, we've never found another man like you that we enjoyed like you and we would definitely love another Crack at your gorgeous sexy ass and not to mention get one of your absolutely fantastic blowjobs.

I finish my martini and we go in their car, I sit in the middle of them and I pull both cocks out and begin to stroke them, then I lean in to the one not driving and start to suck his cock, then after a few minutes and change to the other cock and begin to suck him.

We get to the house and I am in front as we walk in the house, once in the house they pushed in down, ripped my clothes off and and took turns shoving they stiff cocks down my throat, totally surprised that I was not gagging, they said wow you definitely made progress taking a cock down your throat.

Then I sat there as they got completely naked, I say to them, I made progress in other ways too I hope you are happy and satisfied by how far I'm come.

I stand up and say take me to bed or forever loss me, they take me by the hand and we go in the bedroom, once in I kinda take control, I tell them what I want and how I want them to do it.

I tell the one my personal favorite to laid down on the bed, by the way he's my favorite because he has a fuckin huge thick cock and he happened to be my first.

I get on top and sit on his cock and ride it for a bit,then I tell the other one to put his cock in my mouth, and they both are amazed by my new skills.

Then I tell him to go in back and when I'm ready shove your cock in giving me double penenation, I lean in and I'm laying stomach to stomach kissing him, and he's pumping in and out of my ass, then I tell him to stop and I tell the other guy to ram his cock up my ass too, he does and both fuck in rhythm.
I start my moaning and groaning and asking them if I'm like they remember, and they say, omg your even better than you were that first time, looks like you still love your cock, then I say more then ever.

Now boys I want you both to cum at the same time and if you can't, then wait till you can, in between my moaning and groaning they are saying, your still the perfect fuck just like when we broke you in.

All of a sudden the guy laying on the bottom slaps my face hard and says to me, you wanted it, well here you are, he slaps my face again and he begins to cum with the other guy at the same time and all I felt was wonderful hot cum up my ass.

The guy on the top pulls out and I just sit up but leave his cock still up my ass, then I start to masturbate and as I am masturbating, the other guy starts on my nipples, first he is biting them then sucking as hard as possible and of course I start to shoot my load, and it makes it way all the way to the guy on the bottom face.
Then I lean in and lick his face and kissing him.

As I'm doing that I could feel him getting hard again up my ass, but he tells me that I should get off and get on all four because he wants to fuck my hard doggy style, I do as I'm told and he slaps my ass extremely fuckin hard. You fuckin sissy ass this is for leaving us for that damm woman.

He rams his cock in and out and everytime slapping my ass harder and harder, and then the other guy starts to slap my face, what the fuck did she have that we didn't, Don't answer that you fuckin whore.
Then he stops slapping my face and gets off the bed and I didn't know why,but in a few minutes I will find out why.

He comes back and slaps my face again and then all of a sudden I felt this incredible pain on my nipples and he put on these nipple clamps and they fuckin really hurt like hell but damm if I didn't totally enjoy the feeling.
How's that you fuckin bitch, I'm sure you now know we've learned a few things too lol, and once he's done with you, you get tired to the bed, and we shove this massive horse cock up your ass and then we'll see how much you can handle.

We've become really good at bdsm and making others pay for wanting to have sex with us, in the meantime I'm going tighten these clamps and slap your face some more.

Just then I feel hot cum on my back and I also hear becareful what you wish for, just then I feel that horse cock going up my ass, at first it hurt like hell but then I absolutely loved it.

Now they have me on my stomach, clamps on my nipples and my arms and legs tied to the bed, and they are giving me one incredible fuckin with that horse cock when all of a sudden they say they have one more treat for me.

I'm laying there wondering what could it possibly be and then I found out, I feel this wet nose and tongue licking my ass, then I feel it jump on top of me, and they were guiding a dog's knot up my ass, and he's totally humping me like no tomorrow and then I felt it, the dog just shot his load up my ass and they were laughing extremely loud.

They say to me that they didn't actually think the dog was going to do it but damm was that not the most exciting thing we've ever seen, and you took it like a man that you are.
It took a bit for his knot to go down enough to pull it out, and I tell them since you wanted to see if a dog would fuck me, then go ahead and fuck me and mix dog cum with human cum
One at a time they fucked me again but this time they shoved their cum soaked cocks in my mouth at the end, and I actually didn't taste any different between the cum, but definitely don't want doggy cum again.
They asked me if I wanted to take a shower before I left and I said sure.
Little did I know that they wanted to do one more thing.
Since you are a sissy boy bitch, get on your knees so we can piss all over you, then I say better yet just piss in my mouth and I will swallow it too.
Our boy has really grown up, he's definitely one of us even though he is married to a fuckin woman.

اسم الموضوع : MY TIME WITH MY GAY FRIENDS | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى