إداري
طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
I had been having a weird intrusive thought lately. I couldn’t deny the way it made my heart thump in my chest and the way it awakened a soft, squishy pulsing between my legs. It was too weird though, and there was no way I could every *tell* anyone about it. It was my little secret, something to rile me up in secret and to make me double over as waves of a filthy orgasm wracked my body. So, that was it. Nobody needed to know.

Today it had been on my mind badly. I had a date set up with a guy a friend of a friend knew, a glamorous woman with a big brain and heaving tits to match. I trusted her to send me a good man, or at least a good fuck, because she had tried them all out before she sent them off to her friends, each more successful than the last, but none quite successful enough for her to keep them around. This one had made a small fortune during the .com boom, “retired” at 36 to sit back and invest while doing God knows what else - that’s what I was going to find out tonight.

These thoughts swirled around my mind while I showered. I contemplated masturbating before we went out to quell my urge to spill to him about my strange fetish, desperately hoping he would fulfill it. But I couldn’t - I had no time to masturbate and no need to tell him any such thing. He could be a keeper. I pulled my fluffy white towel off the rack and stepped out of the shower. I always had myself, after all. Myself and my vibrator. I patted down my face, dried my neck, my A cup tits. My nipples perked up at the long-awaited stimulation. There’s no way Dreamboat would always be home, if we moved in together. I could have my me time. I dried my long legs, starting at my plump ass and running the towel down my athletic thighs and lithe calves. I bet his toilet is super clean, too…I wrapped my towel around my wet hair and went about getting ready. I spread a thin layer of creamy lotion over my body, did my makeup, and slipped into a slinky black dress.

I had considered and reconsidered this choice. The dress in question was a riff on the Naked Dress from Sex and the City: a low cut, backless, spaghetti strapped, upper thigh length shimmery satin scrap that screamed “I have the right to bare all!” My figure slyly gazed back at me in the mirror, all five feet and nine inches. My collarbones were like the stark curtain rod that hung my perky breasts, shy waist, buttery hips, full ass, and trailing legs, somehow all on display despite me being dressed. Since Dreamboat knew I was a referral from my busty associate, I’m sure he has already seen it all. I put on some strappy black heels, a delicate diamond choker that glinted in my bathroom bulb lights, and lip gloss and was about ready to walk out the door when I figured I better pee before I go.

I approached my white porcelain toilet like any other day, we were close with me having lived in my luxurious New York high rise since the place was remodeled. I was his only visitor, since he resided in my master bathroom. I lifted the lid, lifted my skirt, turned and sat. My knees came up a bit due to my heels and I rested my elbows on them. The seat pressed into my butt as I urinated. When I was done I gingerly wiped front to back, like I had always been taught, dropped the toilet paper into my toilet, and stood up, my skirt falling back into place to cover my pussy. I would usually have turned, closed the lid, flushed and been on my way. But my invasive thoughts beat against my brain and coaxed me to be more curious than that.

I had Pilates after work and drank a lot of water. My urine was basically clear. I looked down at it in the white bowl, the clear water dwelling there that I was about to dispose of forever. When I flushed my toilet, it would be gone. I watched the hole the water would disappear into intently as I shyly reached forward, my slender fingers resting on the flusher for a second before I pushed it down. A draining, gurgling flushing sound began at my action, my obedient toilet swirling my pee around and around. I watched as the swirl of water got smaller and smaller in diameter, and my toilet made a greedy gargling sound as he finished flushing. The bowl began to refill with cool, clear water clean as my skin after my shower. I knew this because I had googled it. I wanted to make sure my toilet was crystal clean and spotless before I played in it. I’m an educated, beautiful woman who could have anything she wants if she tries, and there I was a few weeks ago rekindling my toilet love. I was sheepish about the whole thing, but one of the joys of living alone is that you can put your hand in your own toilet and splash around if you want to. That’s all I had done, but I dreamed of more. Nothing dirty. Just enjoying the cool, clean, tiny swimming pool that I shared my apartment with. Some days I dreamed of shrinking down and swimming in it all day, my toilet flushing me down in him and letting me swim back up the pipes to bathe in that water and soak in it all day. Shit, I had to leave or I would be late! My toilet had finished refilling minutes ago. I got the sense he was watching me to see if I would flake on my flesh and blood male companion to spend the rest of the night being a huge slut for my toilet.

❤️ ❤️ ❤️

My heart was still pounding when I got into the Uber with Dreamboat. We had a wonderful dinner full of feisty gazes across the table and quick-witted chatter about anything but what I was thinking about. He was a beautiful man, just like Jessica Rabbit had told me: smoldering green eyes and mysterious black hair. An athletic physique that I would need to ask politely to overpower me, but I knew he would oblige. He rested a burly hand a little too high on my thigh in the luxury vehicle ferrying us to his high-rise. He leaned over and mumbled some lusty complement into my ear, and I placed my hand too high on his thigh. When the car stopped, he opened the door and got out and held it for me. He smacked my ass after I exited.

We tumbled in the door heavy-handedly. I with my hands all over his neck, trapping his face near mine so I could kiss and lick it, and he with his hands obediently devouring the devastatingly sexy body I had put on display for him. His hands reached for my tits and squished them up towards my chin, kneading them, and then slid over my ass and greedily squeezed it. He squatted a bit and then hoisted me up so I could wrap my legs around him. My mound was hot and it seared into his happy trail. He carried me out of the living room, into his room, and…past his bed…into his bathroom and released me on to the counter. Excited at being so right (his bathroom was spotless and shining) I reached for his fly and undid it. A stunning, stiff eight-inch member flopped out and stood at attention, ready to obey my every instruction to ravish my needy pussy. I spat in my hand and stroked him a bit, to my pleasure he leaned into it and moaned aloud. I couldn’t toy with such a beautiful man for too long, he just didn’t deserve the torture. I kicked off my heels and hopped off the counter, pressing my ass back into his awaiting grip. While he positioned his cock at my entrance, I curiously look to my left to see a wonderfully white porcelain toilet with its lid and seat up. Typical man. He had nobody to close it for. I bet the dirty bastard didn’t even know toilet water flicks out when you flush the thing. Dreamboat’s cock sunk into me and it was my turn to audibly moan. I was soaking, and his thighs clapped against mine as he humped my ass rhythmically. His feet were on the outside of my own. He paced himself ridiculously - not fast or slow but consistent and strong, it was maddening. Each thump to my G spot made me feel hypnotized. He shuffled his feet a bit to move me to the left. I stole another cheeky look towards his toilet, still not a spot to be seen on it. He gathered up my long hair in his hands to expose my face in the mirror to us. We watched my mouth loll open, my lips red from blood flushing to my face, my eyes glazing and content. He shuffled to the left again, and I followed his lead. We were right next to his toilet now. What was he doing? Had Dreamboat seen me eyeing his porcelain roommate? His cock interrupted my thinking when he sped up the pace, I let an “oohhhhh” out of my spread lips. He was beating at my G spot with intervals enough to keep me from cumming. I was pinned against the bathroom counter, otherwise I would have ridden back into him and finished myself off. “You’re so beautiful” he gasped as he continued to stroke my hair back away from my face. He shuffled me left again, but the counter cut away and I suddenly lost my grip on it. My hands reached out to catch me on the narrow edge of the toilet bowl. Dreamboat was fucking me over his toilet. I was resting my hands on his toilet - no, not resting, gripping on his toilet to stay present while his cock ravaged my pussy, clinging to his toilet while he probed my insides and slid against my walls and bumped against my G spot over and over, white-knuckling his toilet desperate to not fall in to that cool, clear water…I begged my horny brain not to betray my thoughts but I just couldn’t think that well any more, I was coasting towards the edge of ecstasy. I saw my reflection in the mirror begin to look down, and then I saw that water in that toilet bowl. It was clear and clean. I could imagine how cool it was, like a glass of water on a hot day with four ice cubes in it, half melted. I was moaning without inhibition looking down at it.

“Mmmmm…do you want to be my toilet slut?”

He kept fucking me. I was taken aback. What could he mean by that? I didn’t want him to piss in my face, or God forbid, shit on me. I wanted to play in his toilet and blush when he asked if I would ever give him that much attention. I wanted him to dominantly flush me down his toilet and wait for him to command me to exit it. I wanted his strong hands on me, pushing me in…I looked back in the mirror, face hot, and nodded greedily. He smirked. “I thought I saw you looking at my toilet. Admiring it. A classy girl like you, playing in my toilet…that’s all I need. I keep it open when I bring sluts here to see which of them is interested…not just to impress me, but to see which cute little slut just can’t help but fawn over such a clean toilet. Your friend, the one with the huge tits, I had her dip them into the toilet and flushed them down. She seemed to like it, the little whore couldn’t stop telling me “flush it, flush it” over and over. What should we flush of yours…”

I was in shock at this man becoming my perfect counterpart over the course of one monologue. I didn’t care how he knew I loved toilets or how my large-breasted friend knew to send him to me, I just waited with my heart pounding while he made a decision about flushing me down his toilet. “I know” he said. He guided my head to look down at the toilet and patiently pushed all of my thick hair to the front of my head. It was so long that some of it dipped into the water below me. He asked me to kneel, and I obeyed. I watched, obsessed, as my hair dipped further into the toilet water. There was silence. My pussy throbbed, my heart beat. A loud whooshing fluuuuuussssssh broke the silence as a powerful current swirled through the toilet. My hair gave no fight and was swirlied around and around, the water was so strong it wicked up and out of the toilet and landed on my face like tiny cold kisses. The toilet forcefully pulled my hair down into the drain before it gurgled and stopped, my hair clogging it. Dreamboat wrung it out for me and had me flip it over my head, where it wetly slapped my back. He kissed me and filled my mouth with his tongue while the toilet refilled. I looked back into it, the water glimmered as the toilet bowl finished refilling and the tiny current died down. The water was still again. Dreamboat put his hand on the back of my neck, we were both hot and our faces flushed with excitement. Little did I know, that is not the only way a face can be flushed. His strong hand guided me lower than last time, until my face was all the way in the toilet bowl. My eyelashes felt the water bead up on them. I dared not move, in case he thought I wanted out. I was so turned on, I would do anything to stay in that toilet bowl.

“Blow bubbles” he said sweetly. I made a kissy face with my full lips and blew air out of them. Bubbles rose up from below the toilet water where I was, to the surface where he stood over me. “Blow bubbles” he said again, in a content tone. I blew more, obediently. He pushed me gently even a bit deeper into the toilet before pushing the flusher and flushing my face down the toilet. The water spun around me, my heart pounded as my face was flushed down the toilet. I blew bubbles excitedly as the cool water embraced my face, and my face kissed it back, begging it to stay and bathe me, stay and just drown me a bit. The toilet made those slapping, finishing sounds as it finished flushing my face. While it refilled, I felt him kneel down behind me. His hard cock penetrated me again and I moaned into the water. “That’s right, you stay there” he almost whispered, like he was commanding his toilet to not let me go. While the toilet bowl refilled, his pelvic mound slapped against my ass while he fucked me. His penis spread open my vaginal walls again and again as he thrust it in, and pulled it out, and pushed it in again. He thumped against my G spot torturously. The hissing of the toilet stopped, the bowl was full again. I blew bubbles instinctively. “Mmmm…gooood…why don’t you flush yourself this time since you’re such a good little toilet slut” he said in the same low whisper. He sped up his fucking while he said this, no doubt pleased that he had found his dream girl, a horny slut he could Eiffel Tower with his toilet. “That’s it, flush the toilet” he said as I reached up blindly. I found the flusher quickly, and paused briefly. I pulled the flusher down dominantly, commanding the toilet to flush my face, flush my face down the toilet. Wash me with your cool, clear toilet water. My brain whooshed around and around with the water in the toilet bowl. I was overwhelmed by my fantasy coming true while a throbbing dick fucked me from behind, its owner grabbing on my ass and loving seeing me in his toilet. “Yeah, flush the toilet” he didn’t wait for the bowl to refill and reached over me to pull the flusher again. The water that had refilled swirled down in a gurgling sound that reminded me of my own toilet. He pulled the handle again and again, the toilet powerfully responded by bathing me in a constant stream of rushing water. He fucked me while it refilled. His pace sped up and I shook, I could feel my orgasm was approaching quickly. His legs slapped against mine in a sweaty rhythm, his cock violated me and pounded against my G spot, unwilling to leave until he got what he came for. He fucked me and humped me and grabbed me. My breathing got shallower and his followed. I blew horny bubbles into the toilet bowl and listened as he moaned “ohhhhhh…flush the toilet” desperately. I grasped for the plunger hurriedly, I was going to cum. As I heard that whooshing fluuuussssh swirl around my face, I broke and screamed into the toilet bowl as my body shook and I gave in completely. I let his toilet flush my brain down its hole, down into the sewer where I would never see it again. While the water was still swirling around my head he humped me strongly: one thrust for one spurt of cum, another hard thrust for a thicker rope of cum spraying into my pussy, a third hard thrust for a thick shot of cum that oozed out of his cock and into my pussy where it swirled down to rest on my ripe, pulsing cervix. He stayed inside me and groped my tits. I felt his cock get softer but could tell he still loved me in his toilet when he flushed it again. My face whirled down the bowl and I was cleaned of my sin by that cool toilet water. I opened my mouth a little to let the toilet water brush by my tongue. He pulled his flaccid penis out of me and a thick drip of cum followed his penis on its way out of my vagina. I could feel how sloppy I was and reached into myself with my fingers. I pulled my head out from the toilet and met his proud gaze. He slouched against the bathroom cabinets and enjoyed me playing with his cum in my pussy. My fingers were covered in slimy cum, so I put them into the toilet bowl and flushed my fingers down. The cum was pulled right off of them. I sat on his toilet and he watched his sloppy cum drip out of my hot pussy. It landed with heavy splashes into the toilet bowl. He ran the shower and I stood up, turned around, and flushed the toilet one last time. For now.

اسم الموضوع : My Secret Obsession: Flush My Face | المصدر : Sex Stories

مواضيع مشابهة

عودة
أعلى