إداري
طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
Willow pulled her shirt off over her head, let her arms drop, and held the shirt in a ball in front of her, looking down at it, turning it over in her hands. She was suddenly incredibly sheepish, her eyes darting up to me and back down, a slight flush creeping across her cheeks. It was funny seeing this girl, so promiscuous just a few moments before, suddenly bashful.

"Hey," I said.

She raised her head and looked at me. I leaned back into the couch, put my arms out across the top. My dick still stood half-erect out my fly.

"Let me see you," I said.

She looked down, dropped the shirt, and swung her arms a bit before clasping her hands behind her back. She shifted from leg to leg and I looked at her chest, at her small a-cup breasts, her dark nipples.

"You're gorgeous," I said.

"They're small," she said.

"They're perfect."

She smiled weakly.

"Come here," I said.

She picked up her book again and bounced over to the couch on the balls of her feet, pirouetted, and sat down next to me. I put an arm around her and held her bare shoulder. She leaned into me, trying to relax, and opened the book.

"Who'd you grab?" I said.

"e.e. cummings," she said.

"Good choice. Read me some."

She flipped through and chose a random page and started reading. I watched the side of her face, her eyes dancing across the page, her lips forming the words. The arm that wasn't around her shoulder I extended across her chest, placed a hand on her far breast. There was a small hitch in her voice and she looked down at my hand briefly before going back to the poem. I started gently massaging it, pushing it gently across her chest, moving it in a circle. Her voice became breathy, her eyes sometimes closing, pausing here and there in her reading.

When she finished the poem, she let her hands fall into her lap, the book open between them. Her eyes closed, her head leaned into my shoulder. I pinched her nipple and pulled it out slightly, and she moaned. I put my mouth next to her ear.

"My little slut has the sexiest tits," I said.

She moaned softly. "No."

I let go of her nipple and cupped the breast.

"They're absolutely perfect," I said.

Her head moved in a small, slow circle.

"Okay," she said quietly.

I moved my hand to her other breast and started fondling it. With her eyes still closed, her head still leaning into me, one of her hands slid out from under the book and went to my cock. Her fingers wrapped around the shaft, still sticky with her saliva, and she started moving her hand up and down it in long slow strokes. I kept playing with her tits, she kept playing with my dick, and before long I'd swelled fully hard in her hand.

I took the book from her lap and tossed it onto the coffee table. I put my hands on her shoulders and pushed her onto her back on the couch and climbed over her. Her hands came to my head and I brought my face to hers and we made out briefly, her body arching up toward mine, before I started kissing my way down her neck and over her chest and took a breast in my mouth.

She moaned, her hands caressing the sides of my head as I ran my mouth over her tit, sucking it and her nipple, licking every part of it with my tongue. Her arms pushed down between us, her torso bending sideways to extend her reach, and her hands found my cock and started tugging on it. It was my turn to moan. I dragged my tongue across her chest in one long go and started working her other breast. Her hands worked my cock faster, her body writhing on the couch beneath me.

Then I lifted my head off of her and looked her straight in the eyes.

"Is my little slut ready to suck my cock?"

She nodded quickly, almost giddily.

I climbed off of her, stood up off the couch, and she raised up onto her knees in front of me...

And I walked to the other side of the room, to the bookcases. I turned and looked at her, still on her knees on the couch, watching me, her mouth hanging open in mock offense.

"Crawl to me," I said.

"Oooh," she said, standing up off the couch. "Can I take my skirt off?"

"Not yet," I said.

She pouted and lowered herself to her knees. She bent forward, bringing her hands to the ground. Now on all fours, she looked up at me.

"Like this?" Her voice was high and childish.

I nodded. "Exactly like that."

Her eyes moved down and fixed on my cock. I put my hand on it and started slowly jacking off.

"Come and get it," I said.

She started crawling across the room, slowly, sashaying her butt as she went, staring at my dick, biting her lip.

"I can't wait to suck my master's cock," she said.

"Yeah?" I said. "I can't wait to shove it down my little slut's throat."

"Mmm, I can't wait for that either."

She was about halfway, continuing her slow crawl.

"I can't wait to swallow your cum," she said. "I bet it tastes so good."

She was only a few feet away now, her head tilted up, her mouth hanging open. Her eyes were so big and inviting, her expression hungry.

"It's such a big cock," she said, reaching me, looking up at it. "It stretches my mouth so wide."

I bent down, grabbed her by the hair, and pulled her up roughly so she was standing straight on her knees, my cock standing fully erect right in front of her face.

"Open your mouth," I said.

She obeyed and, one hand holding her tight by the hair, the other holding the base of my cock, I slowly pushed my dick into her mouth. Her eyes were wide, her eyebrows pushing up her forehead. I pushed my tip into the inside of her cheek, watched it bulge out as my head pressed against it. I pulled it back and pushed it into her cheek again, then a few more times, her lips wrapped loosely around it. Then I turned her head so my cock was pointing straight down her throat and she was looking straight down my shaft. Her eyes crossed briefly, staring down its length, and then she looked up at me. I looked at those huge green-blue eyes, the ones I'd spent weeks fantasizing about, staring at me with my cock buried in her mouth. I was ready to make that fantasy a reality.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

She nodded.

"I don't want my little slut to close her eyes," I said. "I want her to stare at me with those gorgeous eyes the entire time."

She nodded again, her eyes fixing on me. I let go of her hair, gripped the back of her head in both my hands, and pushed my cock into her mouth.

She moaned, her eyes narrowing slightly but staying open, and I pushed and pushed, until close to half of my cock disappeared between her lips. I pulled out a bit, back to a quarter, and her eyes opened wide again, her breathing quick and fast out her nose. I pushed in again, her eyes narrowed, half of my cock disappeared, and I felt her tongue licking around the underside of my shaft. I pulled out to a quarter again.

"You ready for more?" I asked.

She nodded, staring up at me.

I left one hand gripping the back of her head and the other I took and wrapped around under her chin at the top of her neck. Then I pushed my dick back into her mouth, hard and fast this time, past the halfway point, shoving it into the back of her throat. She coughed and gagged, her eyes fully closing, and three-quarters of my dick disappeared into her mouth. Her lips wrapped and unwrapped around my shaft, almost touching the open fly of my jeans. I felt my the head of my cock going down her throat, felt the muscles constricting around it, and then I pulled out completely and let go of her head.

She coughed and spluttered and took deep heaving breaths, drool falling out of her mouth onto the floor. She looked down, shaking her head.

"I'm sorry I closed my eyes," she said.

"That's okay," I said.

She looked up, leaned forward, grabbed my cock around the base, put it back in her mouth, and started sucking it rapidly.

"Fuck," I said, enjoying the feeling.

I leaned forward and gathered her hair in my hands and held it loosely behind her head and just let her work, not forcing her this time. She kept her eyes fully open during this round, staring up at me, offering all of herself to me as she bobbed on and off my dick.

Then she put her hands on my ass and closed her eyes and pushed my dick down her throat herself.

"Holy shit," I said, bending forward over her, still holding her hair loosely.

Her hands were gripping the back of my jeans, pulling my hips toward her face, and my cock pushed back down her throat, three-quarters gone now. She pushed even harder, gagging, and her mouth pushed past the edge of my open fly, I think I saw literal stars, and then she pulled off of it.

"Holy fucking shit," I said, falling back against the bookcase, breathing heavily, watching her also breathe heavily, wiping the drool off her chin, mascara pooling around her huge green eyes and running down her face.

"I've never done that before," she said, breaking out in a smile.

"Coulda fooled me," I said.

I couldn't help myself, she looked so fucking sexy, I leaned forward and grabbed the back of her head with a hand and wrapped the other around the top of her neck again. She opened her mouth willingly and I pushed my cock back into it, deep into her throat, three-quarters of it disappearing, her eyes closing, her lips opening and closing, her cheeks puffing out, and I started thrusting my hips, fucking her face and throat. She started gagging, pleasure surged through me, I felt like I could've come right there and then if I wanted to, and then I pulled my dick out and let go of her.

She gasped for air as I started undressing, pulling my t-shirt off over my head, throwing it aside, unbuckling my belt.

"That was so hot," she said.

She fell back into a seated position, her arms straight, her hands flat on the floor, her legs bent to one side, watching me.

"Take off your skirt," I said.

She nodded and grinned. "Finally!"

She unbuttoned it and lifted her butt to pull it off. I pushed my jeans and briefs down, kicked them off, and stood naked over her. She slid her skirt away and leaned back again. Her feet were flat against the floor now, her knees in the air, and she spread them, showing me her pussy. She wore a nervous smile again, though not as nervous as she'd been when she'd taken off her shirt. I looked at her pussy, so pristine, her flaps small and thin, everything shaved clean.

I walked forward over her, my feet coming to stand either side of her waist. She looked up at my cock and I pushed it down toward her. She opened her mouth, wrapped her lips around the head, and I lowered myself down and forward, descending to my knees, pushing her down onto her back, pushing her head to the floor, my hips over her face, my cock still in her mouth. I put my hands on the floor past her head and lifted my knees, until I was basically doing a push-up over her. I looked down between my arms at her face, the head of my cock in her mouth, and I started thrusting.

She closed her eyes as I started fucking her face again, half of my cock disappearing between her lips with each thrust. One of her hands lifted up and rubbed over my hips and my thighs, ended up gently holding my butt, and the other pushed down between her legs and started rubbing her clit. I kept dropping my hips into her face and pushing my cock into her throat. Her legs were still bent, squeezing her hand between her thighs, her knees waving lazily back and forth. My dick buzzed as her mouth and throat stimulated it.

My arms eventually got tired and I pulled out of her mouth and lowered myself sideways to the floor. She lay on her back breathing heavily, her hand clasped between her thighs, and then she turned herself over onto her stomach and looked sideways at me. I looked back at her, at her big raccoon eyes, and we stayed there for a second, regaining our breath.

"When are you gonna come?" she said.

I laughed. "I'm getting close."

"I can't wait to swallow it."

"You don't have a choice."

She smiled and crawled forward and gave my dick a few light licks and sucks. I watched her play with her toy, every part of my body completely relaxed, my mind settled, very grateful to be alive in that moment.

Then it was time to get down to business.

She took her mouth off of me and I put my hand on her chin and I stood up, pulling her with me, her crawling after me as I walked backward and sat back on the couch. I spread my legs and she came into the space between them, her chest by my cock, and she put her hands on it and gently tugged it up and down. I watched her pale white hands twist gently up and down its length, her small breasts framing it.

Then she looked from it to me.

"You wanted to watch my eyes?" she said.

I nodded.

She kept them open and relaxed, opened her mouth, and wrapped her lips around my cock.. She started blowing me, her cheeks sucked in, her tongue running up the underside of my shaft, her hands twisting up and down in perfect coordination with the movement of her mouth. And the entire time those huge, gorgeous green-blue eyes stared at me, inviting me into them.

I felt the buzz of an orgasm building at the base of my cock.

"I'm close," I said.

She took her mouth off my cock and said, "Your little slut will swallow all of it."

"Good girl," I said.

She put her mouth back on me, fixed me with those eyes again, and started sucking me off faster. I passed the point of no return, my orgasm swelled, and I nodded at her. She nodded back, and I came. My hips bucked up, cum exploded down her throat, and she kept her eyes on me as long as she could, extending the length and intensity of my orgasm, before she closed them and bent forward and got to work swallowing my cum. Her hands kept working my cock, milking me dry, and I pushed myself back into the couch, the insane pleasure of the last hour working through every inch of my body.

When I was finished coming and she'd swallowed it all, she popped off of me and sat back on her heels, breathing heavily.

"How'd your little slut do?" she said.

I gave her two thumbs up and started laughing.

She laughed too.

"Maybe we can actually read some poetry now?" she said.

"For a little while at least," I said.

"Do you have to be somewhere?"

"No, not at all."

I pushed myself forward on the couch and gently grabbed her chin. Her eyes stared into mine, her vulnerability turning to lust again.

"We've just got more to do," I said.

She bit her lip.

---

Thanks for reading! Part 3 coming next week.

عودة
أعلى