إداري
طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
I start by kissing her legs and rubbing her breasts, she then takes a breath, leans back and moans 'OMG' you are the best! She tastes and smells that of a goddess, tonight I own this, tonight I got this, all these years waiting was so worth it, as I gaze upon her pussy, so beautiful and perfect, so right, so tight, I continue to caress her tits, as I sway my tongue over her clit and inside her pussy lips,
She begins to drip while thrusting her hips, so I speed up my tongue sum as she screams omg! I'm going to cum! After her release she smiles with a sense of peace, (I still can't believe I just ate my dream girls pussy)I love you, I love you she whispers, now fuck me, so my dick I give her, she's so so fine, warm, tight and mine at last, I start slow then go fast, her eyes gazing into mine as I pound her amazing pussy blind, she cums again like a fountain, her tits going up and down bouncing, I love your dick babe keep on pounding, then she moans out my name, just then I pushed inside her so deep and finally came, so unreal everything seems, I embraced and fucked the girl of my dreams,.

اسم الموضوع : My dream girl, a true story... | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى