إداري
طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
My mother Joanna is still a vibrant, beautiful and vivacious woman even more since my father has written himself out of her life. Sure now without a man around the house I find myself having to visit her more often to fix this or that or just to hang out with her for the day. But it wasn’t until she revealed the measures she had taken that brought us together closer than I would ever imagine?

I was given the daunting task of ripping up her flower beds to make way for a whole new garden and with some vacation time available to me I decided to stay at her place for the week. It was nice every day I’d make inroads to the tasks at hand with every evening following a hot shower was a good meal and some time to connect to her deeper than we’d ever delved. Though as the week went on I had discovered my mother’s penchant for her own private sexual proclivities.

In the middle of the day and I would be going to the bathroom that was adjacent to her own bedroom when I’d hear the distinct sounds of her moaning in ecstasy. Good for her that she remained sexually engaged and tried as I may to ignore it at some level my sense of hearing wouldn’t ignore her afternoon sessions. Taking a piss one day I remember her becoming quite vocal as she orgasmed and my cock in hand becoming hard.

As the weekend approached I found myself unconsciously (or so I rationalized it) going upstairs to the bathroom around the same time that I knew she would be alone to my curiosity. Mother didn’t disappoint that she would be engaged in some form of solo sexual exploration around that same time every day which of course I didn’t make known to her I noticed. The last time when my cock had gotten hard though it was seemingly wrong I jerked off before going back to work to the tones of her amorous play.

The next day same thing, but this time before going into the bathroom I noticed her door slightly ajar so that maybe she wouldn’t be playing around. As I peed I once again heard her in a fuller sound really getting wild, my cock grew rock hard and my mind wrestled with an idea I hadn’t thought before. With my throbbing cock out I opened the bathroom door and slinked down the hallway being careful not to make a sound. Coming to her door I peered in close as she was in the throes of yet another climax and my mind was overwhelmed by the sight of my naked mother.

On the bed my mother Joanna laid with her long dark hair across the pillow, her ample tits jostling as she slipped a long imitation cock between her thighs inside her dark bushy pussy. Her back arching as another climax overtook her whole body that shook violently and before I knew it I was stroking my cock hard looking deeply at her slippery twat that made even my mouth water. As I was getting closer to cumming I must’ve made a sound that caught her attention “Milo?” she said, I couldn’t move fast enough before she cleared the space between the bed and door.

As the door opened wider I stammered for an explanation that wouldn’t even come close to explain why my hard cock was exposed in hand and mother hadn’t covered up either. I tried my best to compose myself, but standing there naked mother’s eyes diverted to my swollen prick just as well as I was focusing on her glistening cunt in a quite surreal moment. Mother said, “I’d kind of hoped you would have noticed what I was doing” I was stunned, what was she saying as she continued “watching you work hard in the sun with your shirt off I couldn’t help feeling a stir and acting on it.”

Mother’s last words were “I hope you’ll forgive me” and with that mother stepped into the hall onto her knees as I pressed against the wall. Her gorgeous red lips wrapped around the head of my dripping cock as she grasped the base of my swollen dick and slipped the length deep inside her mouth to the back of her throat. I should’ve protested or could’ve pulled away at that moment, but it wouldn’t have been true to how I much I wanted her more. Standing there I stripped off my shirt and jostled out of my pants the rest of the way all while mother sucked my throbbing cock wildly.

Once naked I rose mother to her feet and brought her over to the bed laying her down as I dangled my full hard cock in her face. Kneeling on the bed I spread her legs and buried my face in her soaking wet pussy as I lapped between her furry bush, mother swallowed my tool again. Her tender pink lips spread as I licked her snatch while inhaling her musky scent that made my cock twitch inside her warm mouth as she sucked hard and slipped me down her throat.

Her hands wrapped around my ass as she pulled me down to deep throat my swollen dick further for which I began fucking her mouth to her delight. Mother’s sweet juices overflowed as my tongue darted deeper inside her to her muffled screams as she climaxed. Her legs clamped tightly against my ears though I could still hear her moans as she sucked, swallowed and slathered my balls with her mouth. With mother laid out across the bed her legs spread open as she orgasmed it was time to go further for which I jockeyed around the bed, my cock dripping as I pulled it from her mouth.

One last look over the tempting naked body of my own mother as I hurled myself between her legs and plunged into her hot wet fuck hole while she screamed, “oh yeah fuck me son”! Mother’s cunt tightened around my shaft as I slipped deep inside her and thrust hard, her pretty face brightened as she climaxed over and over. Her bush teased my shaft as it slathered my shaft in her abundant juices and as my breathing accelerated she wrapped her legs tightly around me with the words “be a good boy and cum inside me”!

No words during sex had ever excited me more than my mother’s own voice asking me to fill her up and with that I slammed her pussy hard and fast. Our incestuous word play excited her fiercely when I said, “you’re such a good slut mommy” she grabbed my hair, looked me in the eye and told me to “fuck her”! My back arched as I slipped inside her hot twat deep and streams of steaming cum filled her up till it overflowed down my balls onto the bed. But this wouldn’t be the last of our insatiable incest as I assumed the 69, while we licked each other clean. My cock had no signs of going down, only my tongue on her bushy cunt as I hardened again in a story for another time?

اسم الموضوع : Mother may I | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى