إداري
طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
After a few more times doing an MFM with her, I received a text from her one day, she texted me now that I know how much of a sex Nympho, she was she was ready to do another fantasy she had, I said oh yeah what’s that? She only responded you will see next time you’re here. So naturally I scheduled a business trip to the area later that week, I texted her that I was in town, she responded great can you pick me up so we can go out? I said OK, not sure where she wants to go. So, I let her know when I arrived, she came out in a very loose-fitting tank top and shorts just as loose with no bra and panties, Now I was pretty sure we weren’t going to the store of out to eat because you could see just about all over her when she moved. She jumped into my truck and bent over and gave me a kiss and I saw nothing but boobs under her shirt, and I was starting to get hard. I said where too? She said I want to go down to the adult bookstore and strut around, I knew which adult bookstore to go to since I visited a few times before we met. This was a pretty good size adult bookstore. It had an area for toys and DVD to purchase, an area with some glory hole booths and a full movie area with different play areas. We walked in and she wandered over to the toys and DVD’s section where there were a couple of guys looking at the DVD covers, maybe to buy them or just hanging out not sure which. She strutted around to grab their attention, once they noticed her which didn’t take long, she walked over to me and said let go in the theater and find a place to play, we walked in and found a play area that was not being used and sat down on one of the benches around the cushion table / couch in the middle of the area. We sat there and she sat closely to me with her feet up on the couch and her arms wrapped around my arm, guys started to filter in since we were spotted sitting there, after about four or five guys showed up, she started deep passionately kissing me, which tells me I was in for something special, she stood up and un zippered my pants and took my cock out, and started sucking it, as she was sucking it, guys came in closer and closer to watch and some even had their cocks out hoping to dump a load on her, after I dumped a huge load in her mouth, she stood up and remove her shirt exposing her nice big breast and hard nipples, she got on the cushion couch in the middle on all fours with her tits dangling down. She motioned to a few of the guys to stand around the table and she started to give each and every one a blow job, some dropped right away and some too longer, by this time a pretty good size crowd was around maybe 12-15 guys. Watching her perform like this made me rock hard again so I bent over and whispered in her ear I am removing your shorts to fuck you and as she was sucking a guy she gave me a sexy groan like she was waiting for that moment, I got behind her removed her shorts and there was the most dripping wet pussy I ever felt, When I tell you in slid in with no problem it when in with no problem I pounded her doggie as she was sucking guy’s and you can just her the joy in her moans on every thrust I pushed. After I dumped load two in her pussy, I pulled back now there were a few guys asking to fuck her, I knew she want to get fucked by a few guys, so I let the first guy slide in her and start pumping her, by this time most guys that go sucked were standing holding their cocks hoping to get a shot at her pussy or ass. After about the eighth guy that dumped in her pussy she need a break so I told the guys to stop for now when they stopped she just rolled over on her back and laid there for a few minutes, you could see the cum from all the guys just starting to ooze out of her onto the cushions, after a few minutes of rest she started playing with the cum dripping out of her pussy and rubbing it all over her pussy area. As she was just laying there guys surrounded her she just kept looking at all the guys with their cocks hanging out she then pointed to her tits and mid-section and told the guy that she want to be covered in cum, the guys where more then will to help out, they shot cum on her tits on her face and even in her hair. She was covered in cum from head to toe, she was rubbing her body with all the cum dripping it off, she started to rub cum that covered fingers into her pussy and was even putting her fingers in her ass covered. Eventually we left after a few hours of her playing, she said she was never so excited then laying there knowing that a bunch of guys want to be sucked and fucked by her. I dropped her off and she walked to her apartment covered in cum. I watched and could not believe what she had just done and wondered what we can do to top this.

اسم الموضوع : Maureen’s Play Date pt2 | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى