إداري
طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
I was out of town on business, and I got to my hotel early one afternoon, I was a little horny and started trying to figure out what in the area I could do for some entertainment, I went on Craig’s List and started searching hook ups. I came across this post saying, “wanted a man to join in the fun” it grabbed my attention right away and I said to myself this is a spam post if I ever seen one. So, I kept looking at the adds but nothing really hit me, so I said what the hell I will take to bait and see if it’s real or fake. I answered the and low and behold I was given a number to text. So, I texted the number with the basic hello I am responding to your msg on Craig’s List, she quickly responded with nice to meet you with a picture of a beautiful red head, and said my name is Maureen. We went back and forth with some texts then she popped the question “do you want to come to my place, and we can see where it goes? Naturally I said do you want me to bring anything, and her response was if you want to see the real horny side of me bring some Tito’s vodka, that’s my favorite. So, I stopped at the local Liquor store and grabbed a big bottle for her, and grabbed some Captain for myself, after all she can’t drink alone.

Once I got there, I knocked on the door and she said come on in, the door is not locked. I entered her apartment, and she said lock the door behind you, So I did, the air conditioner was on high so it was quite cool in her apartment and she was sitting on the couch with a blanket on her lap, I walked over to her and sat down next to her and she reached over and gave me a kiss and said I am glad you came. We chit chatted for a bit taking swigs out of each of our liquor bottles, As I seen her eyes getting that glasses look from the alcohol, I started looking down towards her tits which her nipples were getting harder by the minute, she gave me a smile and pulled her shirt up and said have a taste, I started to suck her tits and rubbing the other one with my hand and she starting to moan, as we wiggled as I was sucking her tit’s the blanket started to uncover her and she was sitting there with out and pants or panties on, I looked down and asked may I remove the blanket, with a nod of her head I proceed to uncover her, and seen a pussy shaved as clean as a baby’s butt. I slid my hand down to grab a feel and it was soft and wet, she spread her legs so I could get a great feel. I moved in front of her and knelt and started to eat her pussy, she moaned and groaned as I buried my tongue deeper and deeper in her pussy, she was squirming in ecstasy, she was squirming so much she started to squirt in my mouth and before you know it was a gushing all over more than one can take in his mouth.

After her first orgasm she pulled me up and started sucking my cock, it felt like I had my cock in a vacuum hose and felts so good it was hard to hold back, she didn’t want me to hold she wanted my load in her mouth. I teased her as long as I could from dropping my load because it felt so good her sucking my cock, she was all the way to my balls and sucking harder and harder with each stroke with her mouth. Finally, I exploded in her mouth, and she kept sucking to make sure she got every drop.

We moved to the bedroom where we laid on the bed next to each other taking more swigs from our bottles, after laying on the bed she reached over and started playing with my cock, she knew just how to rub it to start making it grow hard again, I started running my fingers over her clit and I felt how ready she was to take my cock in her pussy, she climbed on top of me and started riding it had, so hard you could her tits slapping against her body. We went on and on until we both had a second orgasm. We rolled on the bed with exhaustion and laid there for a bit, we both were satisfied at this point so we got up and said our parting goodbyes and she asked for my number and in return I received hers, she said anytime I am in town reach out and she would be more then happy to hook up.

We met up a few times after our first meeting, about on the fifth or sixth meeting, I arrived like I have on the previous hook ups knocked on the door and she told me to come in, when I walked in there was another male sitting in the room, I looked and said oh did I interrupt something and she quickly said no not at all, as much fun as we were having I need to confess that I am a Nympho for sex, we are going to step up our game,. It didn’t take long for us all to get down to fucking and sucking. She had all her clothes off already, so it was just a matter of how long it took for the two of us to get undressed to join her. She knelt on the floor in front of both of us switching back and forth sucking us both, she loves the taste of my cum so when I was ready to dump my load she sucked so hard it just shot down her throat, as she was sucking me, she was stroking the other guy and he let loose all over her tits and stomach. While we took a few minutes to recover she laid back on the sofa, and started fingering her pussy, I said let me taste, I knelt and started to burry my face between her legs. The deeper I plunged my tongue in she started to moan and quiver, as my face is buried in her pussy the other guy was slapping her tits, her nipples were getting harder and harder with every slap. By the time both of us had recovered, she gave me a gusher of a squirt of her juices and boy was it ever sweet, she signals the other guy to sit on the couch and proceeded to climb on top of him. Every deep plunge on his cock she was moaning and moaning, her hands were spreading her ass cheeks as she rode him, I was able to get a nice look at her ass spreading wider and wider, I lubed my cock up and slid in behind her and she stopped plunging on his cock for a minute as I slid into her ass, now she was really moaning so loud that the people walking in the hall were able to hear her, you could hear them stopping by the door and just listing. This went on for a while until we both dropped a second load in her pussy and her ass, we finally all were satisfied. We cleaned ourselves up and parted ways for the evening.

اسم الموضوع : Maureen’s Play Date pt1 | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى