إداري
طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
Tom was a young fella, just out of high school. His dad took him aside one day after his graduation vacation and told him that he needed a career. Tom began searching the internet looking for something that he might like. Dad was a construction worker and, Tom had learned a few skills from him. One position that caught his eye was hi-rise maintenance man. Work with a team to manage this new 15 story apartment building it said. Tom was one of the first hired.
The building was new and there were a lot of problems, so as people moved in the work load got more and more demanding.

It was quitting time one day and a urgent call came in about a flood, so the office sent him up to fix the problem. His knock on the door was answered by a woman, about his mother's age, wrapped in a giant towel. Tom stood in the doorway, eyes blinking, trying to take in as much as he could. When he finally looked up at her face, he saw a smiling face shrouded in shoulder length hair. You called about a flood he stammered. Un huh she said, in bathroom, follow me.

As they were walking through the bedroom, she stepped on the towel and it came off. Tom was presented with the rear view of a fully developed woman. As she turned around, Tom saw her large breast, and a trimmed pussy. It only took an instant for his dick to hardened. Oh I am sorry she cooed, can you get that for me? As he bent over to retrieve the towel, he was eye level with a moist pussy. Not being very experienced with women he didn't know what to do, the the tenant did. She spread her legs a little to give him a better look. Tom felt her hand on the back of his head, and she said go ahead lick it.

Tom being young resisted a bit, but the hand pushed harder. Open your mouth and stick out your tongue she said, you will be alright. Tom did as instructed, and when his tongue touched her pussy, she shuddered. The hand pressed harder and she said Open your mouth and take it all in. She smelled like fresh flowers and tasted wonderful, so he did as asked. The lady started to moan, and called him all kinds of names, as her body convulsed and she dropped to her knees in front of him. She began to lick her own juice off his lips, telling him that she had more for him.

Kiss my breast she told him and gently pushed his head down. Tom opened his mouth and suckered one of her nipples. That's it baby she moaned, make momma happy. She guided his head from breast to breast until she came again. My my she said, you are very good with your mouth, she said, now it's my turn.

Stand up she ordered. She undid his pants and slid then off his slender hips. Before she pulled his underwear off, she looked up at his face and said, my name is Dr Sharon, but for now you can call me slut. She pulled his shorts down and his cock popped up like it was on a spring. Oh she said a fat one, let's see if it will fit in my mouth. Tom stood in amazement as he watched her tongue lick the head of his now purple cock before parting her lips and placing the head in her mouth. As she sucked him in, his dick grew even more. Fuck she said it is big, I am going to fuck this thing she declared. Tom placed his hands on the back of her hand and forced more dick into her greedy mouth. That's it baby she moaned around his cock stuffed in her mouth, take it. Tom began to fuck her mouth harder and deeper, it was his first blow job, and it only took a minute to fill her mouth with cum faster than she could swallow. Damn baby Sharon said as she stood up with his sperm still hanging on her chin, have a taste, and she kissed him long and hard.

Reaching down Sharon grabbed his still hard dick, shit baby, looks like you're ready for some seriously fucking, this thing is big and hard as stone. Well kitty is hungry and she is ready for some meat, lay down and let my slut kitty get some. Once on his back she mounted his head. Tom was looking at a very wet pussy. Laughing she said here is the flood I called about, now eat my pussy. Sharon lowered herself onto his mouth and fucked his face for half an hour through multiple orgasms, until she was totally spent.

Tom rolled her off him and spread her legs so he could get himself between them. Looking down on her he realized how beautiful she was, and how badly he wanted to fuck her. Sharon just laid there eyes open watching him prepare himself to fuck her by stroking his dick. He stopped to lift her knees, and then started rubbing his dick over her pussy and rose bud. Everything time his dick touched her ass Sharon squirmed so he thought that he might just have to explore that after he got him some pussy. As he inserted his rod in her body he could feel her heat and wetness. Not being very experienced, he sank in to his nuts. Sharon gasped at the sudden invasion. No no she cried out, it's too big to fast please go slow. Her pleads only spurred him on to drive in harder and deeper. Each thrust was lifting her ass off the bed. He could hear their flesh slapping, as he fucked her until felt his balls give up their treasure and he emptied himself into her sloppy cunt. Oh yes Sharon cried out as her pussy gripped his cock and she came one last time. Tom laid on top of her trying to get enough strength to pick himself up. He heard the slut say, can you stay with me tonight.

اسم الموضوع : Maintenance man | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى