إداري
طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
This is pure fiction based on a composite of some of the stories and commentaries that I have read on this site. I hope you enjoy!

Part 1: Nineteen Years in the Making

I hurried home from my last day at work. I'd been there over nineteen years and they were beating me out of my twenty year pension. I quickly showered and dressed in some cutoffs and a t-shirt ahead of her arrival. I had no idea why she wanted to see me. After her mother left us, she went to college and I moved to a place closer to my work, or my now former work. I hadn't seen or heard from her in several months. Then, I heard a car door. I looked out, seeing Maya carrying a light bag and walking towards the house.

I waited for her, watching her pop some gum in her mouth as she approached the door. I opened it before she knocked and let her in. She gave me her sweet smile saying “hi daddy” which sort of puzzled me as she never called me 'daddy' before. She dropped her bag on the floor and embraced me, giving me a huge kiss on the lips. We were never overly close physically like that and rarely even hugged, but this was a lover's kiss not just a friendly gesture. It took me by surprise, yet I felt my cock rise as she did so.

She grabbed me and kissed me again deeper than before. I felt her tongue push into my mouth. She pushed her gum into my mouth saying “hold my gum”. She kissed me down my neck and raised my shirt up. I pulled it off as she kissed and nibbled my erect nipples. She kissed me down to my waist and unbuttoned my cutoffs. My mind raced wondering what the hell was happening. She pulled them down over my erect boner. My undies went with them and were both at my feet. She pushed me back towards the sofa chair as I kicked them off.

I was speechless and, by then, just let the little head do all the thinking for the big head. Besides, the big head was in a fog. I had no idea what to say or do. And, Maya was in the lead and sat me down. She was still fully dressed if you could call it that. She had on a tight, sexy white blouse that her bra-less nipples protruded through. Her tan shorts barely covered her ass cheeks as she bent over to my crotch.

My leaking boner was throbbing and my aching balls had a five week load. She kissed and licked each ball as she stroked my cock. She licked down to my gooch then back up my shaft to my head. She took my head in and I watched as her little mouth inhaled my entire member. She slowly throat fucked my cock as she rubbed my gooch. She slid her finger into my asshole as I began fucking her face. Damn, she was good at giving head.

I thought of that little girl I watched grow up, now taking my aching member like an expert. Her mom was good at giving head but wasn't a deepthroater. Maya couldn't have learned this from her. I guess college was more than book learning. I've had good head in my life but this was amazing. I pumped her face slowly as I watched my cock bulge into her throat. I thought about my five week load as my balls began to burn. Damn, I would have jacked off ahead of this if I'd known.

I wanted this to last but knew I was going to cum quickly. She sensed that too and began fingering my ass deeper. She sucked my cock faster as I shot a rope down her throat. She let out a loud moaning grunt as I shot a second rope. She pushed her finger deep into my ass as my balls emptied. She licked my cock like a lollipop as her finger milked out out the last of my prostate cream. She pulled her finger from my ass as she licked the last cum leaking from my slit.

Cum and saliva dripped onto her sexy white blouse as she slid herself up to kiss me. I was speechless except to say “want me to return the favor” as I rubbed her perky breasts. With her face dripping with cum, she replied “not now, ...I just got off too”. I replied “damn girl, that was hot”. I grabbed her and kissed her as our tongues swirled each other, swapping her gum and my cum. I reached down to her crotch and it felt as wet as if she pissed herself. She said “see, got off big time, ...guess I should of wore panties though”.

I was still somewhat at a loss for words and said “anytime you want it then” hinting at going down on her as I rubbed her wet crotch. I laid back in euphoria as she cuddled against me on this warm spring day. We laid there for a bit when I asked “so how was your first school year?”. She bit me on the nipple and pinched my nutsack asking “after this, ...that's all you want to know?”. I laughed somewhat breaking the ice by replying “well, your trip here was a bit of a surprise, ...and this, one hell of a surprise”.

I kissed her again initiating a true lover's kiss. She returned the favor as our tongues swirled, sharing what cum remained along with her gum. I looked at her sexy olive face and her shoulder length kinky, curly dark hair. We laid there in embrace when I finally asked “okay, ...so why?”. She giggled and replied “cause I need a daddy for a while”. She continued “look, I know about you and mom, ...the kinky stuff you did, ...well it was probably mostly her, ...anyway, you did help her raise me, may have even watched her conceive me, ...I know how she was”.

I was still not sure where this was going but said “yeah, I was there” as I reflected back. I had met her mom, Alexis, a few weeks before that night. I was eighteen and just on my own. She was twenty six and I was her third or fourth boy toy after her husband divorced her. He had paid her a lump sum to go away, with her leaving her three kids with him as a part of it. She spoiled me and gave me the hottest sex a young, somewhat inexperienced lad could ever imagine. But she also had a craving for a huge cock on occasion. That sent the guys before me running, but not me. I was too mesmerized with her.

Maya brought me back to reality asking “was it hard to watch?”. I kissed her asking “do you really want to know?”. She replied “well, maybe not just now anyway”. I reflected back wondering why I stayed, watched even, and stayed with her afterwards for nearly eighteen years. And even then, she left me, and Maya. Why did I stay, my dick was doing the thinking for me. Even that night while her black lover was pumping her full of seed, she was sucking my cock like an expert. While he shot four loads into her love hole, I shot four down her throat, and I fucked her ass after he was done with her.

Maya said “thanks for staying with us, it would have been hard on mom and me going it alone”. I kissed her and said “you're welcome, ...and thank you” gesturing what just happened as I held her close. She looked down my naked body and I asked “like what you see”. She rubbed my cock and balls saying “yeah, haven't seen those in a while”. I asked “so you used to spy on us?” fully knowing I kept my nudity private from her. She replied “some, especially when you were doing threesomes”. I began undoing her blouse and she pulled it off. I undid her jeans and she said “let's go to the bedroom”.

She grabbed her bag and brought it with her as I led her to the bedroom. She slid off her soaked shorts as I rubbed her hot, sexy tight body. I had rarely seen her naked before this and certainly not since she had developed into the sexy woman she was now. I reached down to her bare crotch and rubbed her wet lips. She was completely shaven, maybe even waxed, as I couldn't even feel any hint of stubble as I fingered her wet slit. She kissed me and smiling asked “you like?”. I nodded and she said “nineteen years in the making, ...and it's all yours now”.

I kissed her down her neck and sucked in each of her tits. They were small, firm, and perky. Her nipples were hard as I licked her areolas before taking in each with a little teeth. Her pussy gushed a little love nectar as I did so. My cock was hard and needed to feel that wetness. I slid my cock into her love hole as I kissed her. I pumped her deeply until I hit bottom. I asked “you like that?”. She replied “just go gently, ...not too hard”. I began pumping her slowly, but deeply. I adjusted my stroke to lightly hit her cervix.

Oddly, while fucking her daughter, I began thinking of Alexis. First, I wondered how she took all those big cocks bottoming in her. After all, she wasn't much bigger than Maya. Then I wondered what she would think of me and Maya right now. Who knows, maybe she'd like it. Well, probably not. My mind quickly went back to Maya. She was so hot, so sexy, so dirty. I began tweaking her nipples while my cock enjoyed her hot, wet hole. I asked her “you like oral?”. She replied “of course”. Then she asked “eat me afterwards?”. I smiled saying “of course”.

My mind drifted to the remainder of the weekend. Hell, it was still daylight on Friday afternoon. I hoped to sample all of her holes at least twice before the weekend was over. Then I thought WTF, I'm not even sure how long she's staying or even why she's here for sure. My drifting mind kept me from nutting too quick. My cock was enjoying the long, soft strokes in her hot teen box, my cockhead gently bottoming on occasion. But, as with all great pleasures, this one would soon end as I felt a load building.

I pumped her a little harder and faster. I thought about that black cock hammering her mom's cervix the night she was conceived. That was never a huge turn on for me but was not a turn off either. I watched the first load he pumped into her as she had just blown me and I was getting a beer. That was both hot to watch but a bit humiliating due to Alexis's describing how good it felt, which made me feel less adequate. Now though, here I was, fucking the daughter of that tryst. I gained a sort of satisfaction in that.

I began pounding her and bottoming harder seeking my orgasm. She seemed to be experiencing both pleasure and pain. I was bottoming on very stroke until I blasted a load into her hot little body. She spasmed as I shot my spurts inside her. She grabbed me and held me tight as we came down together. She trembled for a bit until she calmed. We both were laying there still when she said “that was fucking awesome” as she kissed me gently. She moved slightly and my cock slid from her hot fuck hole. She giggled saying “I bet you didn't think this would be happening now nineteen years ago, did you?”.

To be continued.

اسم الموضوع : It's Not Incest, Really It Isn't! | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى