إداري
طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
We were high school sweethearts. Being so young we had no idea what we were doing. The only thing we knew was that we wanted to have sex. She just wanted to kiss and get laid. While I wanted to explore other fun activities oral sex was at the top of the list. The problem was that she didn’t really care to have oral sex. Sucking my dick it wasn’t high on her list of priorities. She would give me head for a minute or two before we had sex, she would not finish me and she would definitely not give me head after we had sex.

We were having sex every chance we got, when we did I used a rubber as often as I could. She didn’t like the feeling of the rubber and she would let me know that she didn’t really want me to use one.

We tried the pullout method. I would pull out and cum on her belly and boobs. I did my best to keep it out of her hair but accidents happen. Listening to her complaining about the mess was a problem. I offered to get her on the pill.

Unfortunately she would forget to take her pill like she should. I was afraid of getting her pregnant so I started to pull out again.

I heard my dad say once that it’s better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission.

I had a plan for that Saturday night. I was going to pullout, instead of putting my cum on her belly and boobs I was going to put my dick in her mouth. I was a little worried she would bite my dick. It was a risk I was willing to take.

That Saturday night we were going at it in the backseat of my car, just as I was about to cum I pulled out and slid up her belly just as she started to ask what I was doing I put my dick in her mouth. She was surprised to say the least. She didn’t bite me thankfully.

What she did do was start yelling when I pulled away, she continued to complain while we got dressed. I didn’t want to hear her yelling any longer so I started the car and headed towards her house. For about 10 minutes she kept going on and on about how upset she was.

She got quiet just before I was about to turn onto her road, when I looked at her she was smiling at me.

She said not yet, don’t take me home yet. Take us back to the orchard. I’ll admit I had no idea what she was thinking about. When we got parked she said take your pants down, she proceeded to suck my cock, she was doing a great job. I couldn’t believe what she was doing. I started to cum, she didn’t stop until I was done.

I looked at her after, she said I’m still mad at you for what you did. Then she smiled and said but I really liked it!

After that Saturday night I wasn’t worried about pulling out and making a mess, she was happy to have me pull out and cum in her mouth.

اسم الموضوع : It’s better to beg forgiveness | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى