إداري
طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
Since it is football season, my husband “Chris” likes to have buddies over to watch the game. One of his buddies “John” is very cute and has really good weed. Well John brought over some and we had several people over watching the game and John rolled a few blunts and we passed them around here and there. I was also drinking a few bourbons and some were drinking beer, and other drinks.

Well after the game everyone left except for John. He asked Chris and I if we wanted to smoke another joint before he heads home. John said this was his personal “good” stash so of course Chris and I said hell yes.

John rolled a nice sized joint and we began smoking and we were laughing and talking about the football game. I started feeling really hot and my pussy was getting so wet. “Later found out John sprinkled some X in the weed.”

I got up and told the guys I was going to change and fix another drink and asked if they would like anything? Chris said a beer and blowjob please, John laughed and said make that 2 please. Now this reall made my pussy tingle.

I went into the bedroom and stripped of my shorts, jersey, panties and bra. My nipples instantly got hard which made my pussy literally start leaking. I slid on a pair cut off sweatpants and short cut white t shirt that had some under boob showing. My nipples were on full view as they were hard. I went into the kitchen made my bourbon and grab the boys a cold beer.

As I walk in the game room the boys both whistled and John said “Damn”. I handed them their beers and Chris spanked my ass. His touch excited me even more. We sat and chatted for a few more minutes and the weed really had me feeling so horny by now. Chris said how about that blowjob and rubbed his cock. I just laughed.

John pulled out his pocket pipe and packed another bowl and he passed it to me. As I leaned forward to grab it one of my tits popped out and I leaned back and hit the pipe. Chris got up and walked over and took the pipe and squeezed my exposed tit and pinched the nipple. This sent me into another world.

As the weed hit me harder, I did not even realize I was doing it but I spread my legs and began rubbing my pussy with one hand and squeezing my tits with the other. I laid my head back and was playing with my self when I felt a hand pinch the nipple I was not playing with. I opened my eyes and Chris was pinching and pulling on it. “You hot fucking slut, teasing and putting on a show for us.” I responded “OMG baby I am so sorry I did not realize but fuck I am so horny.” Chris just grabbed my other nipple and pulled and pinched both of them. I kept rubbing my pussy and did not even notice I was doing it. So here I am Chris has my shirt pulled up, tits out and I am rubbing my pussy in front of them.

Chris pulls his cock and leans closer. “How about that blowjob slut?” Now he knows I love being called names. So I leaned forward and stroked his hardening cock and began licking the head and shaft up and down. Chris put his hand to the back of my head and slowly guided me to his cock. I opened my mouth and began sucking his cock. I glanced over at John and he was stroking his cock through his pants.

Chris guided me to my knees on the floor and stuck his cock back in my face which I happily began sucking again. Now from my position I was facing away from John which meant the short loose shorts I was wearing he had the perfect view of my dripping pussy and ass. Chris pulled off my shirt, grabbed my head and started fucking his cock with long slow deep strokes into my mouth. “Swallow my cock you cock hunger bitch.” I let him control the pace as I was trying to finger my pussy. I could not do it how I wanted so I was able to wiggle out of shorts pretty easily.

Totally forgetting John was still here and now I am completely naked, getting face fucked by my husband I felt a hand on my ass pushing open my cheeks and really exposing my pussy. I tried to jump but Chris held my head and pushed his big cock all the way in my throat and held me there. John quickly put the head of his cock at the entrance to my cunt and pushed. I felt several inches go in and I tried to moan but Chris cock was in my throat. I began to convulse and Chris let up. This caused me to spit up so much drool all over his cock and hanging off my chin. Chris grabbed up the drool and smeared it across my face. “You know you wanted this you cock hungry slut, fuck you’re so hot taking his huge cock.” Now I have yet to see John’s cock but it felt so good and thick in my hot wet cunt. He grabbed my hips and thrust hard when Chris said this. I immediately felt way more cock pound into me and I came all over that big thick cock instantly.

Chris cried out “That’s it John fuck my wife, fuck that married sluts pussy hard.” John replied “Fuck she has such good pussy.” as he continued his assault on my pussy. Chris shoved his cock back in my mouth but with the force that John was fucking me Chris never had to move. I was literally being pushed and pulled all the way on both cocks.

Chris pulled me up and off of John’s cock and that’s when I first saw it. I swear it looked 10 inches long as Chris is almost 8 inches and John’s was definitely longer and thicker. Chris sat on the couch and pulled me on him so I was riding his cock. “Ride this fucking cock.” I was bouncing so hard and fast on Chris’s cock and John was pulling at nipples like he was trying to pull them off and take them with him. Chris shoved up into me and I exploded into another amazing orgasm.

John stood up on the couch and grabbed my head “Suck this big fucking dick you little cum slut.” Now hearing John talk to me this way as soon as his cock hit my throat I came again all over Chris’s cock. Chris said “She just came again, come on bro fuck her fucking throat.” John grabbed my head and started pounding his huge cock into my face. His nuts were slapping my chin, I was gagging and choking which was causing me to drool all over my tits. “Damn Chris, you are a lucky fucker. This bitch can really fuck and suck dick. Can I get some more of her?”

Chris pushed me off of him and laid with his back against the arm rest of the couch. He grabbed my head and pulled me to his cock which was dripping with my cunt juice and I began sucking it like it was the last cock ever. This put my ass up in the air arched real nice. John slammed his cock deep into my drenched well fuck cunt in one swift motion.

John was hammering away at my pussy as I howled and grunted from his relentless pounding. Suddenly John spit on my asshole and shoved 2 fingers up my ass. I grunted and pushed back. John quickly pushed a 3rd finger up my ass. John said “Holy fuck I got 3 fingers up her ass while I am fucking her pussy. Chris I am about to fuck your wife’s ass. Bitch you think you can take my big fucking cock up this fat tight asshole?” Chris let me off his cock, “Oh fuck John fuck my ass please I want that big ass cock up my ass.”

John pulled his fingers from my ass and fish hooked my mouth with them. I tasted my ass juice all over them and sucked them clean. John “You nasty whore, I am gonna fuck this ass so hard and make you suck my cock clean.” With that he put his massive cock head at my asshole and pushed. Once the head and about an inch or 2 was up my ass he grabbed my hips and shoved hard. I screamed out as all 10 inches of thick hard cock rammed up my ass. “Take it bitch, take my cock up that ass. Tell Chris what I am doing.” “Oh fuck baby he is fucking my ass. FUCK FUCK FUCK HE IS FUCKING YOUR WIFES ASS !!!!” I screamed so loud…

John kept pounding and pounding then he tensed up and flooded my ass with his hot cum. When he pulled out I farted a cum bubble but his cock was quickly replaced by Chris’s. Chris grabbed my hair jerking my head up and holding it like a horse rein. He was instantly slamming my well fucked ass. John did not forget what he said. “Clean your ass off my cock you nasty whore.” And he shoved it in my mouth. Chris said “That’s a good whore wife, clean his cock bitch. You like tasting your ass while another cock is fucking your fat ass don’t you slut?” Of course I could not answer so Chris slapped my ass cheeks so hard. John pulled his cock out and said “Answer him slut.” All I could get out was “Yes.” John spun around and spread his ass cheeks and pushed back. “Lick my fucking ass bitch.” Chris pushed my face in John’s ass and I could tell John started stroking his cock so I started tongue fucking his ass. Chris said “That’s it tongue his ass bitch. Clean him good.” As he fucked me up my ass even harder.

John jumped up quickly and started stroking his massive prick in my face. I knew what was coming and I wanted it so bad. I opened my mouth and stick my tongue out waiting for his hot salty cum to hit my tongue and face Chris pulled out of my ass and joined John. Both big cocks stroking in front of my face then they both exploded in my mouth, covering my face, and tits. I sat there for a few minutes leaking cum from my ass and licking what I could from my face and tots while Chris went and got a towel for me to clean up.

John “Holy fuck that was so hot. Thank you both.” Chris looked at me while I was cleaning up. “That was good weed bro. Maybe next week I invite just the boys and we can burn and gangbang the shit out of her? What you think honey? And they both laughed out loudly.

اسم الموضوع : Hubby and his friend fuck my ass. | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى