طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
جوا 28, 2024
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
The Present...
In the mornings and evenings as I stood in my kitchen waiting for coffee to be ready or cooking, from time to time I'd see Danny walking on the sidewalk going to or coming from the subway. Though I wanted to ask him how his Finals were going and take him more food, I honored my promise to leave him alone.

Besides, I expected Danny's resolve to weaken and he'd come to speak to me, if only to return Mom's Tupperware. Instead, one morning I'd opened my door to find the plastic containers washed and stacked in the hallway. There wasn't even a Thank You note! Well, that ticked me off. I'd never had a boy ignore me!

'If he's going to ignore me then I'll just ignore him,' I'd harrumphed! As the days passed without a word, I wondered if Danny really didn't like me. I shrugged away that thought. I mean, what was there about me not to like? Fucking college nerd!

Because of my strengthened resolve not to disturb Danny during his tests, I didn't know much about his family. After giving Danny a few minutes to calm down after he'd stepped over my legs and stalked off in a snit, muttering, 'No! No, no, no, no, no, no...' after I'd suggested we take the Cosmo Sex Survey, I went and asked him to return so he could tell me what I felt I should know.

During the last part of our train trip, I began learning the details that a girlfriend of six months should know. His older sister, Hannah, twenty-three, was training to be a bank loan officer and was the one marrying Frank. Danny had just turned twenty-one, so he was almost exactly two years older than me. The next sibling was Stan at eighteen. He'd just graduated from high school. Amber was sixteen. A cheerleader and soon to be a Junior in high school, she was the last of the siblings.

His dad was a welder and his mom had gone back to school for a teaching degree once Amber was in school. Mom now taught in an elementary school. Everyone worked the farm. Hay and corn were grown for feed for the pigs, cows, sheep and chickens. Meat and eggs were consumed on the farm or were traded and sold.

I could remember all of that. It was when he began listing uncles, aunts, and cousins that I got lost. I was the only child of two parents who'd been only children. I had great-uncles, great-aunts and distant cousins that I rarely saw. A huge extended family like Danny was describing was completely foreign to me.

Danny said his home was, 'in the country'. Suburbs were close by, but his home was on acres of land which had been in his family for decades. A long, unpaved driveway led to the house. It was what I'd always pictured a house 'in the country' to look like. A sprawling, single-story house with a large wrap-around porch. Surrounded by acres of grass with intermittent trees. There was a large barn and two or three smaller buildings I could see from the road. From marks in the grass, I could tell that their huge 'lawn' was cut by a mowing machine pulled by a tractor. Closer to the house was a proper grass lawn cut by a lawn mower. Many cars were parked haphazardly on the grass.

Kids were running everywhere. Footballs, baseballs and frisbees were in constant flight. Men and women of middle to old age were sitting under a large, shady tree. Raised hands and voices greeted us. All very Norman Rockwell-ish. Of course, I, as the new girlfriend, was the center of attention as soon as I exited the car. Everyone was nodding as Danny introduced me to the people under the shade tree. It was 'Aunt This' and 'Uncle That' and 'Cousin Other' for a bit. I'm a people person with a knack for remembering names when I want to, but I was soon overwhelmed by the sheer quantity.

Then Danny's mother, Mrs. Greene, surged to the front of the pack, "Oh, she's so pretty!" A quick look to see if I was wearing heels and, "You're so tall!" I got a hug and then Danny got a quick hug and a cuff to the side of his head with a scolding for not telling her he was dating such a 'beautiful girl'. Taking my arm, Mrs. Greene began pulling me inside the house where the interrogation would be held.

I met Hannah. She was the spitting image of her mother with a bit of baby fat that looked to be permanent. Stan, I'd already met. Where Mom and Hannah were chubby, Amber was willowy and moved with the grace of a dancer. Slender with small breasts, Amber was a natural beauty with a brilliant smile that captured your eyes. I was introduced to a plethora of new people whose names I forgot almost immediately. I got the feeling that Mrs. Greene would have been pleased to introduce any girl as Danny's girlfriend. He really hadn't dated much, I guessed.

I got the expected appraising looks from the women. There was envy in some eyes at my height and slender build, but I was used to that. Every part of my clothing was examined for cost, fit and color coordination. Hair and nails were noticed and mentally voted on. I think I passed the test, especially with Mrs. Greene exclaiming over and over, 'Look how tall and pretty Danny's girlfriend is,' to every newcomer. Then the interrogation disguised as conversation commenced. Where did we meet? When? How long have we been dating? Amber was the most direct questioner with all the tact a sixteen-year-old doesn't have. Amber drew the line at outright asking how much money I had in the bank, but that was about it.

Mrs. Greene drew me aside and hesitantly brought up sleeping arrangements. She didn't come right out and ask if Danny and I enjoyed sex together but knowing how long Danny and I had been dating, I guess she assumed that any couple who'd been dating that long had 'romantic interludes' as my mom would say during Hallmark movie nights.

"Olivia, there are so many staying with us... If it's not presuming too much, I thought that you and Danny could share his room. I know how it is with young people and I'm not judging or anything..."

What the heck could I say? Lie and say I'd taken a vow of celibacy? Admit I was a fake girlfriend? Admit Danny had only asked me to come so he could show a pretty girlfriend to his family and Carolyn? His family would never believe Danny was straight after that! I tried to explain that I'd planned to stay at a hotel instead of imposing upon her hospitality, but she wouldn't hear of me spending that much money.

"You're both adults and I'm not going to judge what the two of you do in private," she said with finality. I was drawing breath to continue arguing when Danny and Stan came walking through the door with my luggage. The hopeless look on Danny's face told me that he'd been informed where and with whom he would be spending the night with. I thought of how many beds I'd shared with men the last ten months. One more wouldn't matter... Would it?

"Well, it wasn't my idea!" Danny's voice was a strained whisper. We were in his room with the door shut.

"I signed on as a fake girlfriend. Not to sleep with you," my whisper was just as quiet and strained. I'd wanted a little vacation. Have a little fun. Do a favor for my nerd. I hadn't signed up to get involved in a family drama.

"How was I to know my mom would be so damned progressive? She's never let Frank stay over in Hannah's room and they've been engaged for almost a year!" Danny stopped and took a long cleansing breath, "Look, I'll just talk to Mom and tell her..."

"Tell her what," I interrupted to ask, throwing my hands into the air. "We've already told everyone we've been dating for over half-a-year! As happy as your mother is, if you were to tell her now that it's all just a joke! With her entire family here as witnesses? She'll go freaking ballistic! I'll be lucky to get half-way to the road before she starts shooting. You'll never hear the end of it if you live to be a hundred."

I glanced over at the single bed that had probably been Danny's since he was a child. Never had a bed looked so small. I took a long, cleansing breath and let it out. "Look, it's only for one night. Tomorrow I'll find a way to get a hotel room like I'd planned. No, scratch that. I'll have to get a hotel suite now because you'll have to come with me. You know the area. Find a hotel that has suites with two bedrooms and I'll handle everything."

"I don't have the money for a room let alone a suite!"

"I'm not asking you to pay. I've got the money. We'll get through tonight and then we'll have separate bedrooms. For right now though, I'll go talk to your mom. I think there might be two or three people she hasn't introduced 'Danny's beautiful girlfriend' to," I said, shaking my head in wry amusement. "Danny, I never thought I'd say this to anyone, but your mom is as bad as mine! She says girlfriend and I hear fiancée. If she starts asking for grandchildren, I'm outta here!"

I took another breath and let it out slowly. Danny had eaten something... "You can change clothes while I'm with your mom. You've dripped Honey Mustard sauce or something on your t-shirt."

I left and headed for the kitchen. That's where I found the women folk with Mrs. Greene. Pots of boiling water were on the stove with pasta cooking. A large pot of tomato-based sauce was simmering. Texas toast was being buttered, sprinkled with garlic and fed into the oven. An easy meal to feed a crowd. In the humid heat from boiling water, I took off my blazer. Amber took it and immediately tried it on. She was almost nine inches shorter than me with no appreciable boobs. She disappeared into it.

"I guess we won't be trying on each other's clothes," she laughed while holding up an arm that had inches of empty material past her hand.

I was asking Mrs. Greene if I could help with anything when Danny walked in. Now he was wearing a t-shirt that looked like he'd had it since he was ten... Yep, a very faded Star Wars logo was barely readable on the front from years of being washed. No, no, no... Not acceptable at all!

"I thought you were going to change clothes, Danny," I said.

Danny looked down and picked at his t-shirt. "I did. New shirt."

"Danny, I know you wanted to be comfortable on the train. I know you're home..." Deciding to have a little fun and to cement myself as his girlfriend, I only had to slide forward a little to kiss Danny. Only a small kiss, less than a couple of seconds and barely more than a brush of the lips. Pulling back, I continued, "But I'm not going to be introduced to your friends and family by someone who's dressed like a ten-year-old child."

Danny looked like I'd struck him in the head with a brick. Motionless. Speechless. Amber wasn't speechless as she blurted, "Oh, I like her!"

Unable to argue in front of his mom, Danny slumped in defeat and schlepped from the kitchen for his room to change again. The other women in the kitchen were grinning and Mrs. Greene was beaming. "Olivia! You have no idea how long I've been trying to get Danny to dress better!"

"Yea, but you're not his girlfriend, Mom," Amber laughed. "Wow, Olivia! If you can get Danny to give me the keys to his car while he's in the city? You're my new BFF!"

"I'll see what I can do, Amber. But all I can promise is Danny will get a haircut tomorrow."

Friends, neighbors and family continued to filter in as the evening progressed. The remainder of the day was occupied by Danny introducing me to one person after another. We answered the same questions over and over until Danny and I had our cover story memorized and seamless. But I was getting pissed! Every time I tried to hold his hand he'd pull away. I finally pulled him aside and hissed in his ear, "We're supposed to be boyfriend/girlfriend who are sleeping together. Would you at least hold my hand you fucking nerd!"

It became cooler as the sun set but I had anticipated that and changed into my night wear, a warm woolen dress. A bonfire was lit and kept fed by the children to take the bite off the chill as stars came out. It wasn't long before people began leaving to return to their homes. That still left quite a crowd of people who would be staying at the house. No longer able to put it off, it was time to face the elephant in the house and Danny and I were soon alone in his small room.
[IMG]

Staking my claim, I laid down on the bed. Danny remained standing, looking everywhere but at me. Finally, he nodded and whispered, "You can have the bed and I'll sleep on the floor. I just need a sheet and a pillow."

"It will be colder on the floor," I told Danny. In an incredible act of self-sacrifice, I stripped off the thick bedspread. I handed it and a pillow to him. Now that ownership was established, I stood up to open a suitcase and paused, "Ahh, can I trust you to lie down on the floor and not peek?"

"I can't promise not to look under the bed at your feet," Danny laughed quietly and laid down on the other side of the bed.

I had no idea why I had butterflies in my stomach as I took off my dress. I was a call girl. I'd taken my clothes off for dozens of men. Hell! Ten hours ago, I was on a bed sucking a stranger's cock and swallowing his cum. I couldn't even remember the client's name now!
[IMG]

If Danny was a client, I'd go to my knees and suck his cock without embarrassment. I'd swallow his cum without hesitation. I'd open my legs eagerly as his body moved to top me. I'd reach to guide his cock into me when I felt it brush against my pussy lips... And then...

'Stop! Stop! Stop,' I sternly told myself… I shook my head hard and tried to stop thinking about what I'd let Danny do 'then'. It was still very fresh in my memory how I'd imagined it was Danny inside me this morning. Bringing me to orgasm. His cock driving my orgasm to incredible heights. Instead, I concentrated on clothes and...

"Shit! Danny?"

"I'm not peeking! I swear!"

"I know you're not. It's just," I stopped in resignation. "I don't have anything to wear."

"What? You brought clothes for everything!"

"Well, excuse the hell outta me for not anticipating I'd be sharing a bedroom with you," I whispered sarcastically. "I usually sleep in just my panties. I didn't bring anything that will double as a nightshirt."

Danny was quiet except for some strangled sounds that could have been his attempt to quietly... "Danny, if you're laughing, I swear to God, I'll strangle you with my bra." I closed my suitcase in disgust and told him, "Oh, get up! Get me one of your t-shirts."

Danny's head appeared and stopped as his eyes cleared the mattress. I looked at what I had on then met Danny's eyes. "Ooooh, big deal," I told him sarcastically. "I'm in my underwear. I'm sure you've seen girls in skimpier bikinis."
[IMG]

"Yeah, but never in my bedroom."

"Get. Me. A. Shirt!" It was getting colder in the room. I was in my underwear and the dumbass didn't appear to want to do anything other than stare at me. Danny went to a dresser and pulled a t-shirt out. He tossed it to me and I told him to lie back down. Taking my bra off I slipped the t-shirt on.

"It's tight." It fit everywhere except… Trying to stretch the material, I grabbed a double handful of shirt over my boobs and pulled.

"Don't you have anything bigger?" I'm taller than Danny and I tugged at the bottom of the shirt. The t-shirt barely covered my panties. "And longer?"

"No."

"Oh, c'mon. You must have a sweatshirt."

"Yea, I do. But they're all at my apartment in the city."

"Damn. I hate feeling constricted when I sleep."

"Well, excuse the hell outta me," Danny whispered, mimicking my words and tone. "I didn't anticipate I'd have to buy shirts to fit your big boobs."

Not wanting to admit he had a point, I kept quiet as I got into bed and pulled the sheet up to my chin. The night was getting colder and this old house didn't have central heating ducts running to the rooms. There were two fireplaces and an oil-burning heater in the floor of the hallway pumping out heat through a metal grate. Now that the bedroom door was closed, they may as well have been on the moon. It was getting colder in the room. One sheet and a thin blanket wasn't nearly enough. I pulled the sheet up more. My nose was cold!
[IMG]

"Danny?"

"Oh, God! We're not starting this again, are we? I'm not taking that Sex Survey!"

"I'm cold! I want to know if you have any blankets in your closet?"

"No. Wait and I'll check the hall closet. Turn your head."

"I've seen men in underwear before. Hurry!"

Danny kept his back to me as he rose. I'd never seen him without a shirt. I knew he ran a lean, athletic body but now I really noticed the muscles his shirts had hidden. As he pulled his pants on... 'Oh, yea... That's a really nice ass, too.' I thought. 'Nice and tight buns just made for grabbing.' I wondered if he had a hard-on. What else had been hidden under clothes...

Danny left the bedroom and returned empty-handed, "Every sheet and blanket is in use."

"This is not what I had planned," I grumped as Danny settled back onto the floor. "I wanted a nice, warm hotel room."

"I'd settle for a tent in the backyard," Danny grumped back. "Grass would be warmer and softer than this hardwood floor."

I scooted and poked my eyes over the edge. There was a light on a pole outside to light the yard between house and barn at night. In the dim light filtering through a window, Danny did look cold and uncomfortable as he looked up at me. I could live with the thought of Danny being cold and uncomfortable, but I wanted that thick bedspread back!

"C'mon, Danny. Get up here. We'll share the bed," I told him and patted the mattress.

Danny looked back with open-eyed amazement and then eye-narrowing suspicion. "No."

"No?" My eyes opened in amazement. No boy had ever refused to climb into a bed with me.

"No. I'm not going to let you tease me."

Just then there was a quiet tap-tap-tap on the door. Fear of being teased disappeared and in seconds the bedspread was on top of me as Danny slid under the sheet. "Yes," he answered as I pulled the bedspread off my face. Both of us looked at the door.

"It's Amber," came a whisper through the door. "I heard you ask Mom if there was an extra blanket. I've got one I'm not using and..."

"Come in. Come in," I invited, wanting even an extra sheet if that was all she had.

Amber came in and closed the door behind her. In the dim light I saw a beautiful, thick blanket clutched in the hands of my new BFF. Danny and I sat up and the three of us began spreading it over the bed.

"I had to see it to believe it," Amber giggled. "I thought I was hallucinating when Mom let the two of you shack up!"

"We're not 'shacking up'," Danny declared emphatically.

"Danny, we're in bed together. I think that qualifies as shacking up," I told him, displaying feminine solidarity.

Amber smiled and giggled. I got the impression she did a lot of giggling. "I wonder if Mom would let one of my boyfriends..."

"Stop," Danny cut her off. "You're my sister! I don't want to think about you and... That!"

"Talk about a double standard," Amber now grumped. Sitting on the edge of the bed, Amber talked to me while ignoring Danny. "Boys are called studs if they screw around but girls are tramps."

"I know," I replied. "That's so unfair isn't it. Girls get just as horny as..."

"Oh, God! Why," Danny asked the air. Then he looked at us, "Would the two of you have your girl talk about studs and tramps and... And being horny later, when I'm not around! Amber's my kid sister, for God's sake," Danny directed the last whisper at me.

Amber laughed and left after wishing us a good night with a sly smile. Danny dropped his pillow onto the floor.

"Danny," I whispered. "If you get out of bed, you'll do it without a blanket." I was starting to feel warm for the first time since taking off my dress. I was ready to fight to the death for possession of the covers. "Whether you're on the floor or on the mattress we'll still be in the same room. Just lie down. I promise I'm not going to tease you."

The thought of trying to sleep on the hardwood floor without a cover decided him. With a groan, he picked up his pillow and turned onto his side with his back to me. Danny balanced on the edge of the bed as far away from me as possible. For a while the bed springs squeaked as we moved to get comfortable.

Not willing to let body heat go to waste, I turned my back to Danny and stretched my legs back until the soles of my feet met warm skin. I sighed as Danny jumped in surprise when my cold feet pressed against his calves. "Shit! Olivia!"

I couldn't help laughing softly. "Oh, be quiet. My feet are cold. It's just feet. It's not like I'm pushing my boobs against you! I just want my feet warmed up!"

Danny turned over on his side to face me and pressed my feet against his knees. A hand began massaging my feet. "They're like ice," he said, as if telling me something I didn't already know.

"Warm blood has a long way to go to get to my feet," I sighed, loving the warmth and foot massage.

I was lying on my side facing away from Danny as his hand moved over the top of my feet and crept up my ankle. My foot massage became a calve massage to my knees. "Your legs are cold, too."

I 'Mmm'd' and pressed my feet firmer to Danny's warmth. I was enjoying my leg massage as a hand moved over my shin and a thumb dug into my calve muscle to stimulate circulation. Danny's hand moved closer to my knees with every long, massaging move. The hand on my knee paused and I held my breath, wondering if...

Then Danny's hand crept over the bend of my knee to massage my lower thigh muscles. I let out my breath as quietly as possible though my stomach muscles were fluttering. Slowly, hesitantly his hand continued to skim over skin to my mid-thighs... Smiling, I whispered, "Ah, Danny? That's a looong way from my feet."

"Really? I hadn't noticed."

I relaxed, or tried to, enjoying the hand moving over my thighs. Fingers massaged my posterior muscles while that magic thumb manipulated anterior muscles. I tried to keep my breathing normal while wondering how far Danny would go. He continued to run his hand up and back, up and back the length of my thigh each time moving just a little closer to my hips.

Butterflies in my stomach began doing loop-da-loops. Just when I was wondering if his hand would slip to my ass or dip forwards to between my legs, his hand did neither. Sliding slowly up my hip, ready to retreat if I objected. I didn't and his hand continued up to skim over the slick, side material of my panties. Danny paused once his hand captured the high ground of the bony protuberance of my hip bone.

My breath caught and my breathing came in shallow, panting breaths I tried to keep silent when, on the outside of my shirt, his hand left my hip to slowly slide down the long slope to rest on my waist. I had my eyes closed, trying hard to breath regularly while waiting to see what other liberties Danny might take next.

His hesitant hand movements seemed ready to stop at my slightest negative word as he squeezed my waist. So different from men who'd paid for me. Their hands never felt like this. Their hands moved over me as if they owned my body. Which, of course, they did for two hours. My stomach muscles fluttered and my breath caught as Danny's hand moved down and over my flat stomach. Fingers pressed into my tight abdominal muscles as Danny moved enough to let him roll me onto my back.
[IMG]

All of this happened in silence other than a few squeaks from rusty bedsprings. We hadn't said anything for several long minutes. I moved the arm between our bodies over my head to let Danny move closer as he propped himself up on an elbow. His hand continued to move, curling around the other side of my waist to pull me tight against him. In the near darkness Danny hesitated above me. We looked at each other. I was hoping he'd kiss me. I wanted him to kiss me. I was ready for him to kiss me. He hesitated above me for so long I wondered if he'd ever kiss me!

If Danny had been a client I would have kissed him. But he wasn't and I'm old fashioned when it comes to wanting the man I'm with to take the lead. Hadn't I already done enough? After all, I was nearly naked and in his bed. My stomach muscles were so tight I could barely breath as Danny finally began lowering his lips to mine.

My stomach lurched as our lips finally met. Muscles that had been clenched low in my abdomen suddenly relaxed and turned to water. I could finally breath easier as we exchanged small, short kisses.
[IMG]

Danny pulled back to gauge my reaction. Wrapping both arms around his shoulders to pull his mouth back to mine, I wordlessly answered his un-asked question. Our kisses lengthened and became more passionate. When Danny's lips relaxed and opened slightly, I opened my lips and our tongues met. It was a sloppy kiss at first. But we were quick to get the rhythm of who's tongue wanted to do what and when. I couldn't help the low moan from the depth of my throat. To signal my approval of what was happening, I rested my hand on the back of Danny's head to pull his lips tighter to mine as his tongue became more possessive in claiming my mouth.

Danny had his hand resting on my stomach as we kissed. I felt it when hesitantly, undecided what my reaction might be, his hand slowly moved up to my ribs. My legs moved restlessly under the bed covers while Danny's fingers counted each of my ribs until... Oh, fuuuckk... I knew I was already wet as Danny's hand softly claimed my boob.

Danny pulled back until we could focus on each other's face. Both of us sharing the same air. "Olivia, I..."

'Shhhh...', I breathed as I tightened my hands on his shoulder and pulled his lips back to mine. I didn't want to hear what he had to say. I wanted to feel what he did! Damn... Images from my fantasy lover this morning were all mixed up with the reality of tonight as his hand tightened on my breast possessively. No longer only cupping me through my shirt but squeezing and fondling my breast. It was my turn to break our kiss as I whispered, 'Oh, God!' when my nipple was pinched between thumb and finger.
[IMG]

Danny barely pressed his stubble rough cheek to mine and I turned my head to offer my neck to him. I have a long neck and he wasted no time claiming the tender, responsive skin. Soft kisses and warm breath... The sensations caused my gut muscles to seize and relax in time to his kisses forcing ragged breaths through my open mouth. I closed my eyes. I wanted to just lie there and enjoy the hand fondling my breast, the soft kisses and the hot breath on my neck. My breathing was irregular pants combined with long, low moans and sharp gasps as Danny alternated between kissing and licking my neck.

Emboldened by my eager acceptance of what he was doing, Danny's hand abandoned my breast and, moving slowly under the covers, it glided over my stomach. Before fingers even touched my mound, my legs were already opening wider. Muscles deep in my abdomen clenched and released as Danny's hand cupped my pussy though my panties. My arms tightened around Danny and I hissed a sharp, in-drawn breath as fingers began rubbing and circling, pressing panties into my soft lips over my clit.
[IMG]

One thing that being a whore had taught me... I didn't need to be a passive lover. Fingernails scraped over skin as I pulled Danny's body closer against mine. Even as Danny's hand rubbed my pussy, I began taking charge of our kiss. Biting his lip. Pulling on it. Sucking it between my lips in ways my clients seemed to enjoy. Unconsciously I was doing everything that I wanted his mouth to do between my legs. As good as my pussy rub felt, I wanted mouth and tongue and fingers... My pussy wanted, needed, to be penetrated!

I was already anticipating taking Danny's hard cock. No, I wasn't just anticipating Danny filling me... I wanted him inside me! I wanted to feel his body moving on top of mine. I wanted to wrap my legs around him as my body absorbed his thrusts. My hips were moving under Danny's hand as I imagined him inside me. Moving on top of me. Filling me with his cum...

Danny shifted his weight as his hand moved up my panties. Fingers pushed under the top of my panties. I opened my legs wider, almost crying out to tell Danny how much I needed to feel fingers, something, inside me that my cramping pussy could clamp down on. A finger slipped between my pussy lips and I moaned as a fingertip touched and circled my clit. My hips thrust upwards against the hand rubbing my pussy, seeking more... And... I thrust my hips up again... I thrust my hips up a third time, not wanting to believe my ears.

Oh, shit! My eyes flew open, all thoughts of what I wanted Danny to do to my body were gone in an instant. I pushed Danny's mouth away from mine. My hand reached to clasp his wrist, trying to halt his finger's movement inside my slit.

Oh, FUCK!!! Oh, no!... No, no, no, no, no... We can't do this! Not here! Not now! No, no, no, not now! Shit! Shit! Shit! God, noooo!... At some point my mental rejections became urgently whispered words as I tried to pull Danny's fingers away from my pussy. "... No. No, not now. We can't do this, Danny! Not here! Danny, stop... Oh, God. We can't... Stop. Please... Danny, stop! We can't! Oh, God! Don't..."

Danny was horny. It took a while for him to listen to me and pull back. To pull his hand from under my panties, his wet fingers leaving a trail of pussy juice on my skin. To look at me in disbelief.

"Jesus, Olivia. What... Are you... Is this some kind of a game to you? The Let's Tease Danny Show? Do you get off on teasing me?"

"No," I interrupted him with an urgent whisper. I reached to prevent him from pulling further away. From turning his back to me. "Oh, God. Danny! I want to... But not here! Not now..."
"Why!?

"Danny! Half of your family is out there. They'll hear us. I... We can't... I couldn't... Knowing they're out there listening! I can't!"

"We don't need to make noise," Danny said, trying to convince me to go all the way. I felt sorry for him. I knew he had a massive case of blue balls. Hell, I wasn't exactly comfortable because everything below my waist wanted exactly what he wanted!

To answer Danny, I thrust my hips up off the mattress a fourth time and let my ass fall. Right on cue the bedsprings squeaked. "Really? No noise?"

Danny was quiet, absorbing my 'argument'. Finally, he let out a disgusted breath and collapsed onto his back. Which caused the bedsprings to make more noise.

Now it was me propped up on an elbow so we could make eye contact. Putting a hand on his chest I said quietly, "Danny, I said we can't. Not now. Here..."

"I know! I heard you," Danny interrupted me. When i tried to stop him, he shook off my hand and turned onto his side to face away from me, groaning, "Why? Why do I let myself fall for this shit!?"

Did he think I'd been teasing him? Wow, Carolyn had really screwed with his head...

"Danny, turn over and look at me, dammit!" I hit him in the shoulder. I hit him again, harder. "I'm gonna keep hitting you until you turn over," I threatened.

Danny turned over but didn't say anything.

"Danny, I wasn't teasing you? I said we can't. I didn't say I don't want to!"

"So, you do want to," Danny asked.

"I want to so much I hurt!"

"I know that feeling," Danny said, maybe half believing me.
[IMG]

Twisting, using my stomach muscles to keep my torso off the mattress, I grasped the hem of my t-shirt and pulled it over my head. Tossing the shirt on the floor, I sat beside Danny's prone body. Danny looked at my bare tits as I took his unresisting hand and put it to my breast. Reflexively, his fingers tightened on my soft flesh.
[IMG]

"Yes," I answered as Danny's hands closed over my tits. "I really want to."

I sat quietly, letting Danny play while I ran my hand over his chest and stomach. I thought about slipping my hand under the sheets to play with his cock but decided that would be cruel since I couldn't do anything to cause his release. My torso out of the covers, the cold began to bite and Danny released my tits as I laid down beside him and drew the covers over both of us.

Of all the cocks that had fucked me in the last ten months... Some, a few, I'll admit I'd wanted inside me. The few that had a larger than usual cock. I'd wanted them so I'd feel that incredible feeling as my pussy was stretched and filled. But even with those few I didn't forget that I was being paid to pleasure them by spreading my legs. Any pleasure I got from sex was always secondary to my making the client feel good.

Most of my clients, I just accepted. Oh, I made all the expected noise and movements to convince the men fucking me that I was a bitch in heat... After all, most of the time it was still enjoyable sex. But that was just it, wasn't it? What I had with my clients was just sex. Paid for sex and my pleasure was always secondary to the client's. I always had to be thinking of ways to pleasure the client, not myself.

Nothing I'd ever done with a client, even the few I'd enjoyed to orgasm, had stirred up my emotions like Danny had. Nothing had been half as enjoyable as what Danny had done to me and it was all about the way he touched me. Clients touched me as if my body was something they'd paid for. Danny touched me as if my body was a gift I gave him. He'd been the first guy since Greg who'd given a shit about wanting to make things enjoyable for me before taking his own enjoyment.

I smiled and chuckled as Danny put both hands over his face and groaned, "How the hell can I go to sleep now!?"

I took his arm and put it around me as I snuggled closer against his side. Resting my head on his shoulder, I grinned, "Danny?"

He felt me chuckle and groaned in resignation but answered obediently, "Yes, Olivia?"

"Now, I'm pushing my boobs against you."

"I know. Oh, Lord, I know! I'm trying very, very hard not to think about that."

"Well, you can't accuse me of teasing you," I exclaimed and hit his chest with my fist. "It's not like I was the one who bought you rusty bed springs."

I ran a finger through the small patch of hair on Danny's chest and continued in a softer voice, "Danny, I meant what I said about wanting to and, you know, tomorrow night we'll be alone in a hotel room..."

"That's true," he responded in a considering voice. "No squeaky springs..."

"No family to hear us..."

Danny's arm tightened to hug me, then loosened and I felt him moving... I stopped him with my arm across his chest. "Where are you going?"

"Sleep seems to be the only thing we can do. I sleep on my side," Danny answered.

"Not tonight," I told him. "I'm snuggled. I'm comfortable. I'm warm. You're not going anywhere."

Danny sighed. He seemed to do that a lot. "Yes, Olivia."

اسم الموضوع : HOW TO WHORE FOR FUN AND PROFIT Chapter Eight | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى