Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
How I Met My Wife

Written by Shavedman/ Shavedwoman

Tags, teen male/ teen female, first time virginity

Day One of our Trip East

This story is dedicated to the best friend that my wife and I ever had that has lasted for nearly 50 years.

I (Mark) had graduated from high school in 1972 and had been accepted by a college in Virginia starting that fall. The plan was that I would stay with my grandmother on my mother’s side of the family who lived in Maryland for the summer until college started where I would move into a dorm on the college campus. I was also lucky enough to have grandparents to have started a college fund for me when I was born so I could concentrate on going to school.

During the graduation party a bunch of us were talking about want we were planning on doing. When I mentioned that I was moving to Virginia to go to college a fellow classmate mentioned that she was moving there also. We told each other what collages that we would be going too that fall as it just happened that they were only a couple of hours apart from each other. I mentioned to her at least we’ll be close enough to each other to stay in touch. I then asked Michelle how she was planning on getting back to Virginia. She said that her family was going to rent a U-Haul to move her stuff a couple of weeks before the new school year started. She asked me how I was getting there. I told her I was taking my truck so I would have a way to get around once I was there. About a week later Michelle called me at home curious about when I was planning on leaving for Virginia. I told her that I was planning on leaving in the last week of June so I could spend some time with my Aunt and Uncle in Richmond before heading to my grandmother’s house. She asked if she could possibly hitch a ride with me to instead of waiting until closer to the new school year to move back east. I told her to let me think about it and I would give her my answer the next day. Now don’t get me wrong, Michelle is a very nice person, and we shared several classes together plus we had a few common friends together, so we spent time together outside of school as well. She is also someone who’s fun to be around and very easy to talk to. It also didn’t hurt that she has a killer body to go with a brilliant mind as well. As I thought about it, I thought it would be nice to have someone to help pass the time with and to share the driving as well.

I should properly describe Michelle and myself. Michelle, she stood about 5’6 weighting roughly 120lbs with shoulder length brunette color hair and brown eyes. Her boobs were about 38 C cup with a small waist but with very nice firm butt. I’m 5’9, weighing 165lbs with brown hair and blue eyes. My cock is almost 8” long and between 4 and 5 inches thick when hard. I’m also uncircumcised. I kept myself in shape, but I wasn’t no Atlas either. I called Michelle the next day telling her I would love to have her come along with me to Virginia. I met her at her house later that day to plan out our trip back east. As we talked our route became more focused. We decided to drive a maximum of 12 hours per day which would include stopping for gas and food and breaks.

Time seems to just fly by before it was time for Michelle and me to leave for North Carolina and her sister’s place. We had planned to leave early that morning, but as usual things didn’t go as planned. Once Michelle saw how much room I had left in the bed of my truck she asked if she could take a few more things with her. Since I still had plenty of room in my low-profile camper shell I said yes. Which took a couple of more hours to finish loading the rest of her stuff onto my truck. Of course, I was also hoping she would be gratefully enough that she would give me a blow job or let my play with her tits during the trip east. Michelle said that we needed to stop somewhere so she could pick a few things, so we got as far Phoenix before we decided to call it a day to give her time to pick up the items she needed. The one thing that we kept quiet between us was that we were going to share a hotel room on our trip across the country to help cut the cost of the trip.

As planned, we got a double bed hotel room. Something else seemed to happen on our first night together in a strange city, we both felt like the shackles of our parents came off and we could be more ourselves. After we had dinner, we came back to our hotel room for the rest of the evening with the plans of either just kicking back and watching some show or movie on the tv. I made a comment about how my neck and back was sore from all the loading and driving. I was hoping that Michelle would give me a neck and back rub. She suggested instead that I get a hot shower and let the water run down my neck and back. Once I got the water going, I double checked with Michelle to make sure she didn’t need to use the bathroom. She said she was fine. So, I closed the bathroom door but didn’t lock it per our agreement and got undressed. I had been under the shower about 5 minutes thinking about Michelle slowly stroking my hard cock when I felt a hand wrap around my hand. When I looked over my shoulder, I could see Michelle smiling back at me as she pushed my hand out of the way. I turned around so I could look at her. Her tits stood proudly on her chest as she guided my hand to them. I could feel the hardness of her nipples under the palm of my hands as I slowly squeezed her boobs. I could feel myself on the edge of cuming. When I could not hold it any longer squirt after squirt of cum covered Michelle hand and stomach. We finished washing our shower and quickly dried off where for the first time we saw each other’s fully nude body.

Then Michelle took my hand and led us back into the other room where one of the beds was turned down already. She gave me a choice between sharing a bed with her or sleeping by myself. I told her I would leave it up to you when she took my hand and led us to the bed that was turned down already. As we kissed, we let our hands wonder over each other’s body. Michelle spread her legs so I could explore her shaved smooth pussy. I was touching and playing with a woman’s pussy for the first time in my young life. (my ex-girlfriend told me only that special someone got to touch her there. i.e., husband). As I played with her pussy, I could feel her getting wet as I slipped my finger into her tight pussy. I slowly slid my finger in and out of her pussy with ever in stoke my finger would bump into a barrier (which was her hymen). As we lay there playing with each other our lips met with a deep passion igniting the fire buried deep in us.

Meanwhile Michelle had maneuvered herself onto top of me so she could suck my cock while I got my first taste of a woman’s pussy as I ate her out, I could feel her shiver from time to time until she arch her back and clamped my head between her thighs as she muffled a loud moan on my cock. Before I could catch my breath Michelle maneuver herself over my still hard cock. Using her hand, she guided my cock to the opening to her tight pussy. She slowly lowered herself until she could feel the tip of my cock meet her hymen. She then lifted herself up and then plunged herself down hard broking through her hymen burying my hard cock deep into her pussy. In one swipe we both gave up our virginity to each other as a single gasp of air escaped her mouth from the momentary pain of her breaking her hymen. She held still to give herself time to adjust to my cock that was deep in her pussy before starting to ride my hard cock.

After a couple of minutes Michelle started riding my hard cock all the way to its base. As she ride it, I reached up and started playing with her tits squeezing them and running my fingers over her hard nipples. I could feel myself slowly getting closer to coming since I wasn’t wearing a condom, I told her that which only made her speed up to match her pending orgasm to mine. Before long I could feel myself deep in her unloading squirt after squirt of my baby batter deep into her pussy. As I felt her pussy massage my cock milking it for every drop of cum left in it. She laid on top of me as we were catching our breaths my cock soften and slowly slipped out of her pussy. As we cuddled, I could see the sparkle in her eyes, and I could see the love in them as well for me. It was only then that I knew that I truly loved Michelle and she loved me and that I could spend the rest of my life with her.

We slowly untangled ourselves from each other so that Michelle could go and use the bathroom to clean up. After a few minutes she came back out with a warm washcloth so I could clean up as well. After we finished cleaning ourselves up, she laid back down next to me so we could fall asleep in the spoon position.

When we woke up the next morning, we were still in the same position that we fell asleep in. Since we still had a long day ahead of us, we decided to grab a quick shower together. It was extremely hard for me not to bend Michelle over and take her from behind. As if she had read my mind, she turned around grabbing my hard cock telling me that she has plans for him tonight when we stop for the night at which point she planted a kiss on my lips.

How I met my Wife

Second Day on the Road coming soon

اسم الموضوع : How I Met My Wife | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى