إداري
طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
Honestly, I don't know if he was in love with me or in love with the way I sucked his cock.

I think I knew it was probably just a physical thing, but hell, as it turned out, Jake and I had been a couple for over a year. From the first time, I sucked his cock, he had repeatedly said that no one had ever sucked him like me. He said he fantasized about it all the time and that he'd never break up with me because that would mean I'd be sucking somebody else's dick instead of his.

Well, as things would have it . . . unfortunately, we ended up going our separate ways about six months ago. At the time, I was so upset with Jake that despite his text messages, emails, and phone calls, as far as I was concerned, it was over between us, and I refused to respond or reply to any of his attempts to contact me.

I ran into Jake at a small birthday gathering for a mutual friend a few weekends back. When I saw he was also there, all those old emotions washed over me and I left immediately and returned home.

I had barely gotten home, showered, and slipped into bed when a loud banging at the front door disturbed the quiet of the night. Sitting in bed, I glanced out the window and saw Jake's car parked in the driveway. My first impulse was not to answer the knocking, but after a minute or so, the banging grew louder, and he began screaming my name to let him in.

I finally relented and went downstairs to open the door.

"What are you doing here, Jake?" I asked as I reluctantly opened the door.

Pushing the door open wider, he barged into the house.

He had apparently already drunk quite a bit and was well on his way to being inebriated.

"Get out!" I said as he stood with his penis out, drunkenly stroking himself.

"No, no . . . I'm not going anywhere," Jake said.

I saw you and that guy at the party . . . you sucking him now? he demanded to know.

Kissing me hard on the mouth, he gripped my shoulder and forced me to my knees in front of him.

"Let go of me . . . let go," I hissed, even though I felt a flicker of fear and uncertainty as to what he wanted or what he would do.

Jake continued to stroke himself and, bending down, brushed his cock across my face. I quickly turned my face away when he tried to put his cockhead against my mouth. "Turn around, turn around," he instructed. I reluctantly turned to face him.

I looked up at him and felt the sting of hot tears.

"I want you to be a good girl and suck my cock," he said.

"What? No!"

"Open your mouth . . . open it now,” he ordered. When I knelt there, not moving, Jake grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me further between his legs. "Open your fucking mouth, you little bitch." He growled as he pushed his dripping cock into my mouth.

"Oh FFFuuuuccccckkkkkkk," was all he said when I finally took his throbbing, pre-cum dripping cockhead. My lips tightly enveloped his whole cockhead, and I immediately felt his ball sack tighten and pull up against his body, his balls throbbing, pulsing with the need to cum. The tip of my tongue, on impulse, teased the opening of his pee hole, making him groan."

His body tensed, and he shoved his cock another inch into my mouth. It went so deep that I began to gag, but he was holding my head down on his cock so that I couldn't pull away. Suddenly, he began to spray cum into my mouth.

"Sooooo good, baby, that feels so good," he groaned. "I've missed you so fucking much."

I began to relax my mouth. "Ohhhh, don't stop, don't stop," he whined, his lust all but making him whimper like a schoolboy who was getting his dick sucked for the first time.

With him still holding my face in front of him, I covered his cockhead and began to suck harder until I felt him shiver and jerk as his balls erupted and emptied down my throat. When he released me, he made me stay kneeling between his legs until I had milked, licked, and sucked his cock clean.

I was so horny and wet by then that I didn't push him away when he pushed his cock inside me. We fucked multiple times that night.

We got back together soon after that. I am not ashamed to admit that I had missed him, too. He likes having his cock sucked, almost as much as I like sucking it.

اسم الموضوع : He Needed Me to Suck His Cock | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى