إداري
طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
At my age now I don't exactly look as good as I used to, but I'm still damm good in bed and can give total satisfaction to either a man or woman.

Last week was incredibly hot and I wore shorts and tanks that were open cut all the way down my side.

Now I consider myself ok with my looks but when it comes in being in the cold and my nipples get hard, it feel like I have the best nipple around for a man.

I take pride in working on my nipples so when they hit the cold air they come out and my missles are definitely launched like us men say about women's nipples.

But what I experienced last week at the grocery store was something completely new to me, as I'm reaching up to get something, I feel my ass getting grabbed.

I turn around to see who grabbed my ass and it's this very young girl or I thought, I asked her why did she do that and she simply said, your nipples are turning me on and older men turn me on.

What exactly were you thinking you would get out of grabbing my ass, well I was trying to seduce you to have sex with me, you see I'm extremely attracted to older men, you are extremely attractive.
Those nipples are so fuckin sexy on a old man like you, it definitely made me want to try and seduce you.

Well thank you for that compliment, but I only have sex with women of age and legal, but daddy I'm of legal age and I really want you to fuck me.

As I stood there thinking which I should never have been doing, she took a hand and put it up her sundress and I get my first feeling of her extremely wet dripping pussy.

Now can you tell me that you don't want to fuck me, I'm wet, extremely horny and so ready for you to fuck me so please do me a favor and fuck me.

Ok follow me outside and to my van, then you get inside and I'll drive someplace quiet and I will give you what you want.

I go to this spot in the near by park that I go to on a regular basis for guys that want give me a blowjob.

As I'm parking in a spot,I put it in park and turn around and she's already completely naked and she grabbed my cock then pulled my shorts down then completely off.

As she's giving me a blowjob, I'm taking my shirt off and reaching down to pinch her nipples.
I tell her to give me one second and I'll pull the bed out full for us to use, once it's out I tell her to get on it and spread her legs, now before we go any further I need to know how old you are.

You'll be happy to know I just turned 18 yesterday, so I'm legal and I so want you to fuck me long and hard.

I first wanted to eat her sex young pussy because at my age it's a dream come true that such a beautiful young woman wants to have sex with a old man like myself.

I pull her legs to the edge and place the head of my cock right up to the opening of her pussy, come on daddy, let's start, and I begin to shove it in her pussy and begin a slow steady pace.

Oh daddy it feels so good, do you always fuck so slowly, no dear I'm working up to it, you will enjoy it I promise.

Little by little I pick up the pace, and minute after minute she's having orgasm after orgasm and her pussy is getting too wet that I really wasn't feeling anything so I pulled out and licked her pussy up.

Then I shoved it but in her pussy and continued to fuck her and again her pussy started getting wet again but this time I was going to do something different.

This time I pull her legs over her head and I rammed her ass hard, and gave her a really good ass fuckin.

Daddy, daddy, daddy how long is it going to take for you to plant your seed in me, well sweetie I'll bet you thought it was going to be a quick wham bam thank mama and it would be over.

Well let me tell you, I'm nowhere near ready to cum, so just enjoy daddy giving you the best fuckin possible.

Oh daddy please, I can't take it anymore, do whatever you have to and cum please, ok as I am pounding you with everything I have, here's alittle secret, pinch my nipples extremely hard as I'm fuckin you with gusto.

I begin giving it everything I have and she begins to pinch my nipples, that's a girl, harder, harder, I'm almost there.

Oh daddy I can feel you getting bigger, is that a load building up, yes dear just a few more minutes.

With extremely heavy thrust I tell her here it comes, as my loads are starting, it's load after load after load and she keeps saying, oh daddy I'm so happy I seduced you to fuck me.

I pull out but I'm still semi hard and I put it in her mouth and tell her that there's a few more drops of cum go ahead and swallow.

When we are done she gives me her phone number and address to stay in touch and if I'm ever horny and need a sweet young pussy to just call.

اسم الموضوع : GROCERY STORE SURPRISE | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى