إداري
طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
Grandpa was barely cold in the ground before grandma had a young hard dick in her mouth” and this was my father saying this about his own mother during one of his many late drunken evenings. Daddy got his open and frank nature from my grandma who boasted to all her friends that had she “taken it easy” later on in life on grandpa sexually as his heart may have not aged him as fast as grandma’s voracious sexual needs. But this was who she truly was and it would become evident on a rather hot summer day at her home when I was helping her garden.

Grandma Mary was a vivacious silver haired woman with a voluptuous figure that could still rock a pair of tight blue jeans. In the gym three or four times a week wearing tight yoga pants and sports tops that showed off her double E tits grandpa bought her in her late fifties. A simple 40 minute skin regimen every morning kept her face beautiful with barely a wrinkle and her blue eyes that amazed those half her age both men and women that sexually she could be swayed either way to take home.

On that summer day we had been out in the garden where she kept up a pace that was incredible as she harvested the vegetables for our meal later that day, I handled all the heavy lifting. Just before we’d wrapped things up for the day grandma made us a little something to eat after she showered and before dinner while we shared a bottle of Jack and cokes. Grandma said, “it makes no sense to go all the way home to shower and change” and insisted I shower there while she threw my clothes into her washer and dryer.

Both feeling a little lit up from the Jack I agreed and stripped down in the bathroom, it should’ve came as no surprise that she’d walk right in while I was undressed. I didn’t pay much attention to it as she placed a robe on the back of the door and picked up my clothes to take to the laundry though her statement took me off guard. As I stood there preparing to step into the hot shower she said, “wow you’re much bigger than your grandpa” referring to my cock, I laughed it off and stepped into the shower.

A few minutes later behind the glass sliding doors of the shower I heard the bathroom door open as I rinsed off the soap and grandma’s voice say, “I’ll only be a minute, I have something I need to do” so I ran my head under the hot water for a last rinse. As I turned toward the glass door I heard it slide open and while rubbing the last of the water from my eyes I felt a pair of soft lips kissing the tip of my cock that made my dick twitch. My eyes flung open as her warm wet mouth engulfed my dick, I was so shocked I couldn’t speak with grandma leaning forward without a strip of clothing on her bare body.

As much as I should’ve been repulsed or said something I couldn’t deny it how good it felt as my cock hardened across her tongue, filling her mouth as she slipped it in further. Instead my hand held back her long silvery hair in a ponytail as she sucked my swollen tool wildly standing there, her cock sucking saying all that needed to be said she took my hand. Pulling me out of the shower she led me dripping wet down the hallway to her room where she wasted no time by kneeling off the edge of the bed. Grandma’s ample ass in the air I could see her matching silver bush and the pink lips opening to receive my attention.

What I was thinking was in no way right as I fell behind her to my knees, closing my eyes I leaned forward and kissed her wet pussy lips. My tongue flickering across her clit as she moaned and reached behind my head pulling me in closer. I plunged my face tightly against her muff as my tongue slipped inside her hot twat and made her gyrate until she let go an incredibly loud ear piercing scream. Grandma’s pussy overflowed generously with copious amounts of hot juices that I lapped up as she climaxed continuously pressing her twat against my face.

Her words to me only excited me more “you eat pussy like a good grandson should, how about you make grandma happy and stick your big cock deep inside me”! As I rose to my feet my cock was rock hard as I moved in closer and guided my dick inside her soaking wet pussy while she pushed herself against it. Grandma was so tight and wet thrusting deeper to her delightfully escalating moans telling me to “fuck her like the horny slut she was” encouraged me to begin slamming my swollen dick furiously faster.

Grandma’s head thrashed about the pillow as she orgasmed over and over screaming the most profane encouragement to separate me from her familial connection. As my balls tightened I reached for her ponytail using it like a mane as I rode her from behind hard as grandma’s excitement grew closer to orgasm I plunged my cock deep within her and unloaded hard blasts of hot cum inside her tight walls. While she screamed I quickly pulled out and flipped her over to lick my cum from her soaking wet cunt to her pleasure.

With her legs in the air my tongue lapped up the juices from her snatch as she pulled me head in close and climaxed once more. Not to be selfish as I stood grandma sucked off my waning cock till there was nothing more and we ended up on the bed in each other’s arms. Grandma said, “I hope you didn’t have any plans, after dinner I’d like another serving of your cock?” as I replied “anything for my grandma”.

اسم الموضوع : Grandma's Warm Cookies | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى