إداري
طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
My wife and I live in Southern Mexico, outside of Oaxaca City, so when Stephanie, our 20 year old granddaughter asked if she could come for a visit we were stoked…Of course we said yes!

This would be her first solo trip here…

Thankfully, when the day arrived her flight and customs both went smoothly and we were hugging as we collected her bags and made our way home.

Steph, is a gorgeous 5ft 9in 125 lbs,red head with very fair skin, C cup breasts, she’s been doing yoga her entire life so is in excellent shape!
She’s incredibly smart, funny, sincerely cares about others…just amazing inside and out. As we were sharing stories I was having an extreme proud grandpa moment!

I’m nearly 67 yrs old, 6ft 2in around 200 lbs, pretty good shape and a decent looking guy…an avid voyeur and exhibitionist I was excited to have her here!

she was staying a month with the option to extend her trip if she found ‘home’ to launch her idea of a yoga studio.

The first week of her stay we showed her around Oaxaca and she was falling in love with the natural beauty of the area and the great generosity of the people, not to forget the delicious food!

The second week we settled back into our homebody roles and I couldn’t help but notice her yoga outfits got smaller and she timed her workouts when her grandmother was in her art studio.
I offered to give her privacy and space as she did her routine but she assured me she wanted me there as a spotter, in case a headstand went bad.

In my head I told myself…easy ya old pervert, this is your granddaughter!

But my little head took over as she had me hold her leg or arm as she did various positions…her tiny shorts crawled inside her crack and the longer she went the more she sweated and the wetter she became the more transparent her baby blue shorts became.
Obviously cleanly waxed, with a nice red racing stripe or hair…she was on her head and looking up and caught her pervy grandpa staring at her soaking wet pussy…
It’s great having you help grandpa…are you enjoying the view??? I sure am, I’ve been looking up your shorts leg and watched you dick grow as I teased you! You have a nice cock…will you show it to me outside those shorts!
Before she got down from her head I bent down and covered her pussy with my mouth and sucked….drinking in her young juices! Ohhhhhhh!!!
It caught her off guard and she tumbled down…rolling onto her knees she reached out and pulled my shorts of…my very hard and hungry cock pointing at her young face…pre cum drooling from my sensitive shaft.
Jerk it for me grandpa…she rolled on her back and off came her shorts…her fingers instantly busy gathering juices as she rubbed her clit…let me see you jerk your hard cock grandpa…shoot your cum onto me…she said as she spread her delicate pink lips showing her amazing hole…opening and closing as she jilled…my eyes seeing into her pussy with raw lust!
I edged myself…stroking my cock, squeezing, pulling and massaging my aching nutsack that yearned to fill that delicate, inflamed, wet pussy with its heavy load that increased with every break in action to avoid cuming.
Stephanie had her fingers playing in a blur…her eyes never left my cock as I stood above her…she watched as my scrotum tightened and along with my cock turned a dark purple…my veins pulsing…my pre cum dribbling onto her, she took some into her mouth and sucked her fingers…pumping them between her lips…
I dropped down and began eating her dripping pussy…sucking in all I could of her…driving my tongue into her as deeply as I could…sucking her was driving her insane.
Her legs shot up and having full access I slid down and tickled her asshole as I slid back up using my bearded chin on her young sensitive clit…and her hips went wild with chin fucking me sending her into a full body orgasm…waves of spasms shot through her body…soaking my face with a flood of her young juices!
Her orgasm had her shift so my cock was right in front of her…she stared at it and slowly began to run her fingers all over it and finally wrapped her fair fingers around my throbbing, purple, shaft and at first squeezed it…
Grandpa your cock is so hard…she bent it down to her mouth and slowly tongued around my sensitive glands, causing me to thrust my hips for more of her amazing mouth! She had me lie on my back as she explored!
She firmly wrapped her lips around the end of my shaft and began sucking hard as she pumped my shaft…each stroke more of my cock disappeared into her young throat! It didn’t take her long to get my full 6 1/2 inches buried into her throat and as her tongue worked its magic she reached around and slowly began to finger my ass…my cum was beginning to boil!!!
Steph, I’m going to cum!!
She raised up so she could fuck my ass with 2 fingers, the feeling was incredible!

Faster, pump grandpas cock faster Steph!!! Ahhhh Ohhh yaaaaa

Her hand stroked as quick as she could and added a 3rd finger fully up my ass as my cum rocketed out, shooting harder than I have in years…several streams of cum coated us both! Uhhhhhhh!!!!Arghhhhhhh!!
Ohhhh, grandpa that was so hot!! I can’t wait for more of your help! She said as she scooped my cum onto her fingers and fed us both…

Steph gave my cock one last full length suck and told me her friends in Washington called me a GILF …Grandpa they’d like to fuck…

What! No way your girlfriends said that about me…

oh yes they did she said as she fondled my cock and balls…

You should hear the naughty fantasies they had!

we kissed a lovers kiss and I said we better get cleaned up before Grandma comes out of her studio!
So we each went to our respective bathrooms and showered…and for the rest of the evening tried to pretend nothing happened!

اسم الموضوع : Granddaughter cums for a visit! | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى