إداري
طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
The next few days had me away from the house most of the day, coming home for dinner and family time in the evening.

I got a lot of sultry looks from Stephanie…and brief moments when we were alone she would flash me her beautiful tits and rub her pussy while blowing me a kiss…giving me incredible erections…then she’d get close and folndle my cock and balls…I was going crazy with lust!

Sex got a lot better between my wife and I as a result of the constant teasing and touching!

Friday I finished my errands early and headed home…I parked outside and as I entered the house I heard loud cries of pleasure!

Quietly, I kicked of my shoes and made my way to the noises cuming from the family room at the back of the house. As soon as I got by the kitchen I had a clear view into the family room and saw my naked wife on the couch with her legs resting on Stephanie’s shoulder as she knelt in front of her…rubbing her clit and fucking her with a strap on dildo!

Cum for me grandma! Squirt your juices for your horny granddaughter!!!

I quickly, but quietly, stripped and started stroking my insanely hard cock as I watched our granddaughter fuck my wife and listed to the guttural sounds they both were moaning!

My wife opened her eyes and finally saw me and smiled…she whispered into Steph’s ear telling her they had an audience…

Stephanie drove the diñdo deep into my wife and rocked her hips, grinding their cluts with the dildos harness…then she pulled out and told me she wanted to watch my wife and I fuck…

My cock throbbed at the thought of what was happening and I made my way across the room and sank my entire shaft into her…she cried out as she wrapped her legs around my waist and locked her ankles…

This was a hot fucking session…not slow and tender! I was fucking her as hard and as fast as I could…both of us sweating, grunting, and groan in a primal union! She clamped down on me pulling me tight against her as I felt and watched her orgasm build…her pussy was milking my shaft as she came…trying to suck my cum into it…and it did!

My body tensed as I felt my balls tighten and streams of hot, sticky cum filled her womb! After the final drop of cum left me I collapsed onto her…hugging her.

Stephanie said You two guys are hot!! Grandpa you should slide down and let’s watch your cream flow from grandma…so I did.

God look at her pussy, so red from all that action…Grandpa, why don’t you kiss her pussy and tongue her like you did me….

haha, no secrets now…

I kissed her pussy and made love to her moth my tongue cleaning our mixed juices as I did…her hips were rolling against my face as she moaned. Yesssssssssss

I felt Steph grab my hips as if to lift me on my knees…so I repositioned onto my knees with my wrapped around my wife’s leg I could hole her tight against my oral assault…I wanted her to squirt!

Steph had been milking my shaft…tonguing my balls and ass…Heaven!

I felt her shift and she had lubed the dildo and was aiming for my ass! I relaxed and drove my tongue as deep as I could and sucked my wife’s pussy as Steph buried her 7 inch dildi into her grandpas ass!!
She pumped slowly at first, she reached around and continued squeezing and stroking my cock as she filled my ass…

I loved the sensations and moaned into my wife’s pussy as I got her clit between my lips and danced my tongue around it as I sucked her to another loud, wet orgasm!
She pushed my head away and covered her pussy to protect herself from any further stimulation….she lightly touched her pussy as she watched our granddaughter fuck me in the ass with the dildo that had filled her pussy earlier.

Stephanie said Grandma you’ll get a close up of me filling his ass…why don’t you slide under and suck grandpas dick…

She was quickly sliding under me and took my cock in her hand and guided it to her full, hungry lips…working her oral magic as Stephanie now hand both hands on my hips and began thrusting harder into me…

My brain exploded with the most intense cum of my life…With Steph burying ‘her cock’ it pushed me forward…shoving my cock fully down my wife’s throat as I emptied my balls into her magic mouth!
I rolled away and felt the emptiness as the dildo came out…

Wow, you guys! That was the most amazing experience…I love you so much!

Who would have thought that we’d both be fucking you on your visit!?!?

Actually Grandpa, it was my fantasy…thank you! This will be the best visit ever!!

اسم الموضوع : Granddaughter cums for a visit 2 | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى