طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
Goldie

Goldie was a late bloomer. Her braces and glasses detracted from her otherwise pretty face while her boyish figure and short hair made her blend into the background. In her teens, she felt invisible, a wallflower who watched other as other girls seemed to mature beautifully in Amy’s she only dreamed of. She watched with a mix of envy and fascination as boys swooned over them, offering compliments, sweet gestures, and whispers that made them blush and giggle. Goldie couldn’t help but feel a pang of jealousy. She longed to know what it was like to be the object of someone’s desire, to experience the thrill of being noticed and wanted.

Now in her twenties, Goldie stood in front of her mirror, the soft glow of the afternoon sun filtering through the window, casting a gentle light on her reflection. Her long, golden hair cascaded down her shoulders, catching the light and shimmering like a waterfall of silk. She admired the transformation of her body, still marveling at how different she was now.

Her freshly showered skin glowed with a healthy radiance, and she traced the gentle curve of her wide hips with her fingertips, appreciating how they seamlessly flowed into her slender, athletic legs. Her eyes lingered on her full, round breasts, perfectly proportioned and naturally ample, creating a striking hourglass figure that she had never thought possible during her awkward teenage years.

It felt as though the change had happened overnight, yet now it was undeniable. Her reflection revealed a woman who had shed her adolescent awkwardness and embraced her natural beauty. Standing there, she could feel a newfound confidence bubbling within her.

The shift from invisible to desirable was intoxicating for Goldie. It awakened a part of her that had been dormant, filling a void of confidence and self-worth she didn’t realize was missing. She found herself thriving on the admiration of others. It was a thrilling, addictive sensation that she couldn’t get enough of. For the first time in her life, she felt wanted.

The Mall

As Goldie and her friends wandered through the mall, they stopped at a boutique filled with vibrant dresses and chic outfits. Goldie pulled a stunning red blouse and matching skirt from the rack, holding it up to her body.

The young salesman, with bright eyes and a shy smile, approached her. "That looks amazing on you," he said, his gaze lingering a little longer than usual. "The color really brings out your eyes."

Goldie smiled, giving him a playful glance. "Thanks! I was just about to try it on. Maybe you could help me see how it fits?" she said, stepping closer.

The salesman blinked, a bit taken aback but intrigued. "Uh, sure, if you need any assistance," he stammered, his cheeks turning a light shade of pink.

As Goldie went into the changing room, she called over her shoulder, "Don’t be shy! I could use an extra set of hands."

Her friends giggled, watching the scene unfold. Emily leaned over to Jessica, whispering, "She’s unbelievable. That poor guy doesn’t stand a chance."

Inside the fitting room, Goldie turned to the salesman as she adjusted the blouse, “I think it may be too tight,” she said as she motioned for the salesman to step inside and help with a stubborn button.

His hands shook slightly as he helped with the button, his eyes glued to her cleavage and trying hard not to make eye contact in the small, confined space.

“My, you sure have large hands,” Goldie said, drawing his attention to her blue eyes who watched him intently savoring each second of her flirtatious tease. Her eyes couldn’t help but see the bulge in his pant which made she lips draw up in a smile.

"Um…Perfect fit," he managed to say, swallowing hard as the button held the fabric together across her chest..

Goldie laughed softly. "Thanks! You’re pretty good at this."

After Goldie stepped out, twirling to show off the outfit to her friends, the salesman, trying to regain his composure, said, "You look amazing in that outfit,” he said, the his eyes seemed to trace every inch of her body, “It would be a shame for you not to have it… what if I exchanged a discount for your number?"

Goldie, always in control, shook her head with a sly grin. "How about you give me yours instead? That way, I can surprise you."

At the register, he scribbled his number on the back of the receipt, handing it to her with a hopeful smile. "I hope to hear from you soon."

Goldie winked and said good bye. As Goldie and her friends walked out of the store, Jessica smirked, nudging her. "Oh my god, Goldie! You’re not really going to go on a date with him are you?"

Goldie tucked the paper into her purse. "Just making the most of what life offers. After all, a girl could get lonely, you know," she said, her voice filled with playful confidence.

As they strolled through the mall, bags in hand and laughter in the air, Goldie’s friends couldn't help but tease her about her carefree lifestyle.

“Goldie, when are you going to settle down and find a nice guy?” Emily teased, nudging her playfully.

Goldie just laughed, shaking her head. “Settle down? That sounds so limiting. It’s like being in a store filled with ice cream and only being able to lick one flavor. Where’s the fun in that?”

Jessica giggled, “God, Goldie, that sounds so… slutty!”

“I was talking about ice cream, ladies,” Goldie replied with a mischievous smirk, and they all burst into laughter.

Lisa chimed in, “Don’t forget about Alex’s birthday party tonight! Are you sure you all know how to get to our mountain home? It's easy to get lost up there”

Goldie nodded, her eyes lighting up at the thought. “The surprise party sounds like a lot of fun! You can count me in! I hope he knows how amazing of a wife you are!” Goldie’s thoughts drifted to the towering, spruce-laden hills and imagined the peaceful escape from the buzz of city lights, a place where the stars shone brighter and the air felt crisp and clean. She was looking forward to a weekend away from her usual haunts.

“Ah! Thanks Goldie. And I invited a lot of Alex’s friends. Just think,” Lisa added with a playful glint in her eye, “maybe you’ll find ‘the one’ up there.”

Goldie grinned a hint of mischief in her smile. “I’m not sure ‘the one’ exists for me. I haven’t found a man that knows how to handle me.” she said, winking at her friends.

They all agreed to meet at the party later, each of them buzzing with excitement

The Party

Lisa’s mountain home was a charming, rustic retreat with wide windows that overlooked the sweeping landscape. As Goldie arrived, she was greeted by the warmth of the cabin, its wooden beams and stone fireplace inviting guests to relax and enjoy the comforts of the countryside.

The party was lively, with music and laughter echoing through the trees. Goldie mingled with the other guests, soaking in the friendly atmosphere. As the evening wore on, the glow from the lanterns and the crackling fire added a magical touch to the gathering, making everything seem vibrant and alive.

The party buzzed with conversation and laughter as guests mingled throughout the elegantly decorated living room. The warm glow from the fireplace added a cozy ambiance, and the clinking of glasses provided a musical backdrop to the chatter.

Lisa, ever the matchmaker, gently nudged Goldie toward a tall, well-dressed man standing near the drink table. “Goldie, I want you to meet one of Alex’s friends, Eric,” she said with a grin. “I think you two might hit it off!”

Goldie forced a polite smile, shaking Eric’s hand as Lisa was swept away by another guest. As the conversation began, it was clear Eric was a bit too eager, leaning in a little too close and peppering Goldie with questions that felt more like an interrogation.

“So, what do you do for fun?” Eric asked, his eyes bright with curiosity.

Goldie shifted uncomfortably, searching for an escape. Just as she was about to fabricate a sudden need for fresh air, Alex appeared at her side, a charming smile on his face. “Hey, Eric, can I steal Goldie for a moment? Lisa wants to see her,” he said smoothly.

Eric nodded, a hint of disappointment in his eyes. “Of course. Nice meeting you, Goldie.”

“Thanks,” Goldie said to Alex once they were out of earshot. “I think he was getting the wrong idea about me.”

“And what’s that?” Alex asked, his eyes twinkling with amusement.

“That I’m the type of girl who’s willing to settle for anyone,” Goldie replied with a smirk.

Alex chuckled, his gaze lingering on her face. “You’re definitely not the settling type.”

They flirted playfully, exchanging light banter. “So, what does it take to catch your interest?” Alex teased, leaning against the wall, his posture relaxed.

Goldie pretended to think deeply, tapping her chin. “Well, someone who’s not afraid to rescue me from awkward conversations is a good start, Mr. Wolf,” she said, winking at him.

He laughed, “Well I am never afraid to help a woman in need.”

“That's good to know, Alex,” she said flirtatiously, “ I have a lot of needs.”

“Well then,” he smiled, flirting back, “I better stick around so I can service them.”

As the night wore on, Goldie began to see Alex in a different light. He was funny, charismatic, and undeniably handsome. Amidst the chatter and clinking glasses, Goldie found herself drawn to Alex. There was something about his easy smile and the way his eyes seemed to linger on her a moment longer than necessary that intrigued her.

“Do you want another drink?” he asked, tilting his head slightly as he studied her face.

“Are you trying to take advantage of me?” she replied, arching an eyebrow in mock suspicion.

“That depends, is it working?” He said. They both laughed. “No, no, I am just making sure you have a good time,” Alex said with a grin, enjoying their playful back-and-forth.

“Oh, that’s too bad,” she said, feigning disappointment.

He smiled, wondering if she was just flirting or if there was something more behind her words. “Let’s grab a drink… I have a beautiful view on the back balcony I want to show you.”

“Okay,” she said, her curiosity piqued as she agreed to follow him. She liked the idea of seeing more of the charming side of Alex, and perhaps the view would be as breathtaking as he promised.

Their conversation was light and effortless, and Goldie felt a warmth spread through her that was more than just the wine. Being around Alex was thrilling and unexpectedly comforting.

Goldie and Alex stood on the balcony, the cool mountain air wrapping around them as they overlooked the darkening horizon. The sun dipped below the hills, casting a golden glow over the landscape.

“This is my favorite place in the home,” he said.

“I can see why,” she said.

“Are you cold?” Alex asked, his voice warm and close as he moved behind Goldie, his large hands gently gliding down her arms..

She shivered slightly, though the chill wasn’t entirely from the cold. “A little,” she admitted, feeling the heat of his body as he wrapped his arms around her.

His touch was electric, sending a shiver of excitement through her. “Let me warm you up,” he said, his voice laced with a promise.

Goldie leaned back into him, savoring the warmth and the way his breath tickled her ear. “That’s very kind of you,” she murmured.

Alex’s fingers intertwined with her, his arms holding her tightly, possesively, in a warm embrace. “You’ve been quite the distraction tonight,” he said, his voice dropping to a low rumble.

Goldie glanced over her shoulder, catching his gaze. “Oh? And what’s been distracting you?”

Alex’s eyes were dark with desire as he held her close, his breath hot against her neck. “Everything about you,” he said, his voice a low growl, “the way you move, the way you look at me—You make it hard…,” he paused momentarily to find the words, “hard to think about anything else.”

“Oh, I feel how hard ‘it’ is,” Goldie said with a smile, giggling. She couldn’t help but wiggle her hips and arch her back to press into his apparent arousal.

He grinned, “Oh, you haven’t felt anything yet,” Alex responded, his voice tinged with a mix of eagerness and challenge.

For a moment, the noise of the party and the world outside seemed to vanish, leaving just the two of them in their own little bubble. Their innocent flirting had ignited into something far more intense. Goldie’s heart raced with a dangerous mix of curiosity and temptation, her excitement mounting as she realized how close they were to crossing a line.

“Promises, promises. What makes you think I’m that type of girl?” she asked, her voice playful yet edged with genuine intrigue.

“You wouldn’t be flirting with a married man if you weren’t,” Alex said, his eyes locked on hers, filled with a mix of mischief and desire.

Goldie turned to face him, her eys locked on his, her fingers tracing small, teasing patterns on his chest. “Maybe I just wanted to make your birthday memorable.”

“And how exactly were you planning on doing that?” he asked, his gaze intense and eager.

Goldie leaned in closer, her lips brushing his ear as she whispered, “Well, you’ll have to unwrap your present to find out. Do you think we can find somewhere private so I can show you?”

Alex couldn't believe his luck. Her words hung in the air between them, a tantalizing promise that made his heart race. Was she saying what he thought she was saying? The thrill of the moment made it hard to think clearly, but he knew he didn’t want it to end.

He wanted her so badly, it didn’t matter if he read the signals wrong. The pull between them was undeniable, and he was ready to see what would happen next. The risk, the danger—it only added to his excitement.

“I have just the place,” he said, his voice filled with promise. His hand found hers, and they moved through the house, weaving past groups of partygoers and down a vacant hallway.

I Have Just The Place

The air felt electric, charged with anticipation. Goldie’s heart raced, each step marking a point of no return. The reality of what they were about to do sinking in with every click of her heels on the hardwood floor.

They reached a quiet, tucked-away room at the back of the house. The music fading to a distant hum. Once inside the room, Alex closed the door behind them, and it shut with a decisive click.

In the soft light, she could see him clearly, his eyes trailing over her long legs and the curve of her hips.

Goldie couldn’t suppress the smirk that played on her lips. She held his gaze, feeling the wine warm her cheeks as she took the last sip from her glass. “Do you like what you see?” she teased, her tone playful yet edged with challenge.

Alex grinned. “More than you could imagine,” he admitted, “you’re gorgeous.”.

The compliment hung between them, thick with possibility. Goldie felt a thrill run through her as she met his gaze, searching for any signs of hesitation. But Alex’s eyes were locked on hers, full of eager anticipation. Goldie felt no reservations; instead, she was acutely aware of the electric anticipation that made her skin tingle.

With a teasing spin, Goldie presented herself, her movements sensual and deliberate. She placed her hands on Alex’s chest, pulling him closer for a soft, wet kiss on the lips. Her lips barely brushed his as she whispered against them, “Do you like your present, Alex?”

He kissed her back, his hands on the curve of her back pulling her to him, “So what is my present… exactly?”

“It’s me, silly. No strings attached,” voice was like silk, inviting him to do what he had dreamed of since he met her. But she warned, “You get to redeem this present once and only once. And this stays between you and me. Understood?”

Alex’s voice was firm but laced with excitement as he replied, “Understood.”

“Good,” she said. Goldie’s fingers worked deftly as she slowly unbuttoned his shirt, her touch gentle yet deliberate. She let her hands glide over his chest before moving to unbuckle his pants.

Then slowly she knelt before him, her gaze fixed on his, as her hands pulled down his underwear until all of his clothes were pooled together at his feet. His hard thick cock hanging only inches in front of her face,

Looking up at him, she whispered, “Happy birthday,” her voice a sultry promise. She began by placing soft, deliberate kisses along the length of his cock, each gentle kiss sending a shiver of pleasure through his body.

“Oh, fuck Goldie. Yes!” He whispered in slow voice. Alex's hands found their way to her golden locks, his grip firm, guiding her closer.

Her lips parted, welcoming him with a softness that contrasted with the intense desire between them. He felt the heat of her breath and the anticipation in the air as she took him into her warm, wet mouth.

The room was filled with the sounds of their shared breaths and the muffled gasps of pleasure. Goldie’s warm mouth enveloping him, her head moving back and forth as she sucked his cock, each motion sending waves of pleasure through Alex.

He tightened his grip on her hair, his eyes closing briefly as he lost himself in the moment, reveling in their intimate connection. His hands took control, fucking her face faster and faster, pushing her deeper and deeper until he felt the tightness of the back of her throat. He watched as she struggled but continued to suck, the slurping sounds of her mouth heightening his desire.

Alex pulled Goldie up to her feet, his grip firm but gentle. “Get over here,” he said, his voice low and commanding, filled with urgency. His fingers tangled in her hair as he drew her close, capturing her lips in a heated kiss that spoke of possession and longing. “Fuck, you’re an amazing cocksucker, Goldie! The way you take what’s given to you and love it!”

A shiver ran down her spine at his words, a strange thrill coursing through her at the raw, unapologetic way he expressed his desire. She bit her bottom lip, feeling a rush of adrenaline at seeing this side of Alex—a side that was powerful, unrestrained, and so different from the charming man she’d been flirting with all evening.

His strength, the way he took control, both surprised and excited her. It was a revelation, this new dynamic between them, and she found herself responding eagerly, drawn to the intensity of the moment. It was dangerous, exhilarating, and she liked it.

He saw the look in her eyes, he knew what she needed. “I want you to watch,” he said, guiding her to the mirrored dresser. He spun her around so that she stood facing her reflection. He traced her luscious curves in the reflection with his eyes, and the sight of her, so eager and willing, made his pulse quicken.

His palm found her breast, squeezing gently, igniting a spark that spread through her like wildfire. She purred, a sound of pleasure and surrender. “Oh Alex, I hope you like your present.”

She watched her reflection, the way her eyes fluttered shut as he kissed her neck, sending tingling waves of sensation through her. She could see the heat rising in her cheeks, the way her lips parted slightly as she gasped, feeling the thrilling mix of excitement and danger. His touch felt both tender and possessive, and the intensity of the moment consumed her completely.

Alex’s fingers deftly removed the straps of her dress from her shoulders, peeling the fabric away. “I can’t wait to unwrap it,” he murmured, his voice low and thick with desire.

His words sent a gasp escaping her lips, and she felt a flush rise in her cheeks. Goldie couldn’t tear her eyes away from the mirror, from the sight of his hands sliding the dress down, over her breasts and past her hips, leaving a trail of goosebumps in their wake. She saw that the raw want in his gaze mirrored her own.

His hand moved between her thighs, deftly sliding her lace panties aside. His fingers curled into her, finding their way into her wetness. She gasped, overwhelmed by the sudden rush of pleasure.

Her hand flew to his head, fingers tangling in his brown hair as she held him close.

“You’re so wet, Goldie. I love how my finger feel in your tight wet cunt,” he said.

Goldie moaned in response, the sound low and needy, her body arching toward him as if begging for more. “You're a very naughty boy, Alex,” she teased, her voice filled with playful desire. Her bare skin felt alive, electricity coursing through her veins as his thick shaft slid up and down the crack of her ass, spreading her butt cheeks with each movement. She rocked her hips into him, feeling him inching closer and closer to her entrance, anticipation building with every moment.

Alex's hand found its way to her throat, a gentle yet commanding touch that made her pulse quicken. "And you fucking love it, don’t you, Goldie!"

She loved the sensation of his hand on her throat, a gentle control she was more than willing to surrender to. "Mm hmm," she murmured, a thrill coursing through her at his words. The heat between them was palpable, the tension tightening like a coiled spring ready to release. Her breath hitched, a soft gasp escaping her lips as she felt his hardness find her entrance and begin pressing against her.

Slowly, his thick cock stretched her open, each inch claiming her with deliberate intensity. Her wetness made every movement smooth and unrestrained, her muscles constricting around him as if savoring his entrance. The feeling was electric, each inch lighting her nerves on fire, sending shivers of pleasure coursing through her body.

She felt herself adjust to him, her body responding instinctively, embracing the fullness he brought. The sensation was overwhelming, a mix of pain and pleasure that left her gasping for more.

His hot breath against her ear whispered, "Tell me."

Goldie’s eyes fluttered shut, and a breathless moan escaped her lips, mingling with the sound of their shared desire. Her body responded instinctively, arching into him, wanting more, needing everything he could give. The heat of his body enveloped her, his scent intoxicating, making her feel wild and untamed.

His grip on her neck tightened slightly, not enough to hurt, but enough to remind her of his dominance in this stolen moment. The friction between them drawing a moan from deep within her. The rhythm he set was slow and deliberate, each thrust pushing her closer to the edge. Her breathing matched the tempo, becoming shallow and ragged. She felt every ridge, every vein, as he slid in and out, each movement a new spark of delight that made her toes curl.

Her body moving in perfect sync with his, driven by an urgent, primal need. She could feel the tension coiling in her belly, the promise of release looming just out of reach. "I love it," she finally whispered under her breath, her voice a husky admission that seemed to drive him deeper, harder.

“I can’t hear you Goldie,” he said with a thrust.

He treated her like no man before, his dominance heightening her pleasure in ways she couldn’t understand. Every motion was filled with a primal intensity that sent shivers down her spine. “Oh god, Alex, yes! I love it,” she whimpered, her voice barely more than a breathless plea. She was swept away by the moment's intensity, her skin tingled, every nerve alive and buzzing, attuned to his touch.

“Then beg for it, Goldie! Tell me you want this,” he commanded, his voice low and insistent.

She felt herself responding to his words, the urgency in his voice sending a thrill through her. It was as if he had tapped into something deep within her, a need she hadn't known she had until that moment. “Please, Alex, don’t stop. I need this, I need you fuck me!,” she begged, her words tumbling out, raw and sincere.

Her submission only seemed to fuel him more, his movements becoming more urgent and determined. Each thrust was a promise, a reminder of the power he held over her, and she reveled in it, feeling more alive than she ever had before.

His body moved with precision, each thrust calculated and powerful, driving into her with an intensity that left her breathless. The rhythm of his hips was relentless, a symphony of pleasure that echoed through her with every movement. She screamed in pleasure, the sound filling the room, mingling with their shared moans.

He wanted her to remember him, to feel the depth of his desire as he rode her, each thrust imprinting itself on her memory. He released her throat, letting her body naturally fall forward, surrendering to the moment's force.

His grip on her hips was firm and commanding, pulling her into each thrust with a strength that sent shivers through her body. Bent over, she surrendered to the rhythm he set, feeling his manhood plunge deeper into her with every movement. Her butt met his hips with a resounding slap, the sound of their bodies colliding mixing with the symphony of their moans.

Her fingers dug into the wood of the dresser, bracing herself against the onslaught of his hips pounding into her, as the dresser shook beneath their rhythm. An unstoppable tide of pleasure rose with each powerful thrust. Her moans turned into a chorus of uncontrollable pleasure, echoing off the walls as her body responded to him. Each movement sent jolts of ecstasy through her, lighting her nerves on fire and drawing her closer to the edge.

He watched her in the mirror, captivated by the way she moved, the way her body reacted to him. Her eyes were half-closed, lost in the sensation, her mouth slightly open as she gasped for breath. The sight of her like this, so open and vulnerable, only fueled his desire, urging him to take her even further.

When she opened her eyes, she saw his reflection. Their eyes locked onto one another, a silent understanding passing between them. The intensity in his gaze said everything; he was making her his own, each thrust a declaration of possession and passion. He claimed her in a way no man ever had before; he owned her, and she reveled in that ownership.

The look in her eyes acknowledged his claim, surrendering to him. He grinned, knowing he had her. The confidence in his smile made her shiver with delight. He fucked her hard, her back arching, rocking into him, wanting more. She squeezed her muscles, milking him for every second, wanting to feel every thrust as he breathed heavily.

She felt herself spiraling closer to the edge, each thrust sending waves of sensation through her. She was lost in the moment, in the power of their connection, the fire of their passion consuming them both. She knew this moment, this feeling, was one she would crave long after it ended.

"Oh, fuck Goldie, you’re so tight!," Alex groaned, his voice thick with pleasure. His body moved with a desperate urgency, each thrust bringing him closer to the edge. “Oh god, I'm gonna cum,” he grunted, as her own body began to tense, the impending orgasm building within her, she screamed, the sound raw and filled with need.

"Yes, Alex, yes! Please don’t stop! Cum in me! Cum with me!" Her words were a plea, a demand, and a promise all at once. The intensity of the moment surged between them, an electric current that made every nerve ending come alive.

His hips pounded into her with a final, powerful rhythm, his grip on her hips tightening as he reached his climax. Alex’s voice was a guttural growl as he spilled into her, the heat of his release mingling with her own pleasure. "I'm cumming," he cried out, his voice breaking with the force of his orgasm.

Goldie felt the hot rush of his release inside her, pushing her over the edge into a shattering orgasm. Her body clenched around him, her screams of pleasure echoing through the room as she shook uncontrollably, her body erupting in waves of ecstasy.

They stayed like that, entwined and trembling, their bodies slowly coming down from the intense high. The reality of their surroundings began to seep back in, but for that moment, nothing else mattered. They were lost in the aftermath of their shared pleasure, their connection undeniable and unforgettable.

She felt his release trickle down her thigh as she turned to face him, a lingering warmth reminding her of their shared moment. She kissed him longingly, savoring the taste of him, and whispered, "I hope you enjoyed your birthday present."

Alex chuckled softly, his fingers brushing a stray strand of hair from her face. "We both know this was more than just a present," he said, his voice filled with a mixture of satisfaction and something deeper that lingered between them.

She teased him gently, her eyes sparkling with mischief, as their sweaty bodies held one another in a tight embrace. The world outside seemed to fade away, leaving just the two of them suspended in time.

But then, the sounds from the hallway grew louder, intruding on their intimate bubble. The laughter and chatter of people returning from the party drifted closer, breaking the spell of their secluded oasis.

Panic gripped them both as the reality of what was at risk sank in. Their eyes widened, and they exchanged a frantic glance. They scrambled to gather their clothes, the urgency of the moment igniting a desperate energy between them.

Goldie hurriedly grabbed her dress, her hands shaking as she pulled it over her head. Alex fumbled with his shirt, his fingers clumsy in his haste. The sound of voices just outside the door sent a jolt of adrenaline through them, propelling them into action.

With their hearts pounding in their chests, they darted toward hiding places—Goldie slipping into the closet, her breath held tight, and Alex rushing into the bathroom, closing the door softly behind him.

Leaving the Party

They held their breaths, hoping not to get caught, the thrill of the moment replaced by a tense anticipation. The reality of their surroundings began to seep back in, but for that moment, nothing else mattered except not being discovered.

From the closet, Goldie heard the door creak open and Lisa's voice enter the room. Her heart pounded in her chest, each beat echoing the fear of being discovered. She could hear Lisa call out, "Hello, is anyone in here?" Her voice was tentative, concerned.

Goldie held her breath, every muscle in her body tense. From the bathroom, Alex groaned back, "Hey, honey." The sound of his voice was a lifeline, pulling her back from the edge of panic.

Goldie couldn't make out their conversation, the words muffled by the door and the distance. But the tone was not one of anger or suspicion—it was gentle, filled with concern. "I'm sorry you're not feeling well, honey. Your face looks flushed. Let's get you some medicine and ice," Lisa said, her voice soothing.

After several tense minutes that felt like an eternity, Goldie heard the door close again. The sound of their footsteps faded down the hallway, leaving the room in silence. She finally exhaled, relief flooding her body.

Goldie sat in the closet, her mind racing with thoughts of what had just happened. She knew she couldn't be seen like this—disheveled, guilty, a tangled mess of emotions and adrenaline. She quickly dressed, smoothing her hair and straightening her clothes.

As she left the party, her mind was consumed with thoughts of Alex. She couldn't shake the memory of his touch, the intensity of their connection. It was as if his presence lingered on her skin, a phantom sensation that refused to fade. She couldn't believe what she had done, that she had let herself go to such depths of passion and recklessness. Yet, despite everything, her body still buzzed with satisfaction, glowing with the aftereffects of their encounter.

Goldie wondered what would happen the next time she saw Lisa and Alex together. The thought filled her with a mix of dread and yearning. She knew this could only end badly, that the risk was too high, and yet she wanted more. The image of them in the mirror, the sight of their entwined bodies, the satisfaction that had flooded her being—all of it tugged at her heart, leaving her aching to feel that intensity again. Conflicted, she slipped into the night, her heart still racing with the thrill of their secret

اسم الموضوع : Goldie and the Big Bad Wolf | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى