إداري
طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
WARNING! My story is intended for adults 18 years or older this story contains sexual content. The story you are about to read may be true or fiction. Either way, I have tried to recreate events, locales, and conversations from my memories of them In order to maintain their anonymity of the innocent in some instances. I have changed the names of the individuals, any resemblance between the characters in this story and any other persons, living, dead, or undead is a miracle. This story is copyright ©2022, by VampirTARA
picture_1665560344702.png

"Giving it up to our family's Rottweiler"

Hello, I'm Tara, First, I'm going to tell you a little bit about myself in case you haven't read any of my stories before and also to help you understand the story a little better, so sit back and prop your feet up...

I'm a 46-year-old mortician/funeral director who operates our family's mortuary and cemetery. I'm almost 5 feet 7 inches in heels; approximately 125 pounds with long raven-black hair and glasses with natural abnormally long top K9s or fangs. I'm in a polygamist marriage (not Mormon, we are Druid/Christian). I have 5 children to our husband.

Now also, I have 2 Sister-Wives. Toni, that's a year younger than me, she is also my biological sister with 4 children to our husband. Then there's my sister-wife, Kathy, that is a good bit younger than us, she's 25 years old with 1 child to our husband.

Now, our husband I love him dearly he is wonderful everywhere good father everything but not in bed, Hop On Hop Off but I did sex. But after 28 years of marriage the last 10, the creek slowly dried up to a trickle. He's either fallen asleep or he has an excuse I'm tired, my growing hurts or my back hurts. And on occasions, I have pushed it and dragged him up into the bedroom he whines like Al Bundy on the old TV show, "Married With Children." Now, if some young pretty college girl smiles in his direction ...

Now, many women can relate to having that dirty old perverted uncle or uncles or grandfather in the family. The ones that give you that little swat or grab of the ass when no one's looking and whisper that Indecent sexual proposal in your ear. The stuff that we women don't talk about and keep to ourselves. Only maybe to our trusted sisters or girlfriends do we talk about it.

Now, for me and my sister Toni it was our 4 drunken perverted Uncles our dad's older brothers. Our Uncle's Wayne 86, Mike 84, Lionel 82, and Ray 79. And all of them are 6 foot something with big fat beer belly's and big long scraggly beards. The horn dogs they've been chasing me and her for years with no success. Me and my sister Toni are both similar, the same height, skinny with long raven-black hair except I wear glasses.
204314_416410095089406_170559451_o.jpg

My sister has big breasts and they drool over them. Now, they said that I have a gorgeous little round ass on me and they couldn't their eyes or hands off of it. Of course, they chased some of our female cousins also. And I know my Uncle Wayne and Uncle Mike over the years got lucky with a couple of our female cousins at our yearly family Picnic at Pymatuning Lake.

But then at our yearly Memorial Day weekend family Picnic at Pymatuning Lake. One late night my 4 old uncles ended up talking me into going down to the edge of the lake with them and listen to music and drink some beer. So, that we can didn't wake everyone at the campsite. Well, during the night they ended up sweet talking into going skinny dipping with them. And that night my 4 old uncles ended up getting lucky. Ever since that night I've been fooling around with my 4 old uncles. That is how it all started with my 4 old uncles...

It was about 10:00 p.m. and I was over in our mortuary alone getting ready to lock the doors after a viewing when my 83 year old Uncle Mike came over from our house next store where he was playing pool with my husband and my other uncles. My uncle had come over to see if I was ok I said, "I'm ok I just have a few things to take care it'll only take a few minutes and I'll be over." Well, he volunteered to help me straight up the viewing room and my uncle was sweet talking me the entire time. After straightening up I was standing at the Register Stand to the viewing room straightening the book and fixing the ink pen. When my Uncle Mike came up behind me putting his left hand on my waist.

He said to me, "You got your Uncle Mike all worked up Tara watching you all day in that tight black skirt that hugs your little round ass so nicely and those titties jiggling under that blouse. How about having a little fun with your uncle, Tara?"
Tara (a pic uncle Wayne took of me).jpg

Then my uncle reached around with his right hand and grabs my right breast giving it a squeeze. I pushed his hand away and yelled, "Uncle Mike quit that!" Then he leans in from behind me with both of his hands on my waist and starts kissing my neck. I yelled, "Uncle Mike!" My uncle's right hand slid back up to my right breast and started squeezing it.

My Uncle Mike said, "Come on, let me titty fuck you, Tara?"

I thought to myself, my old Uncle Mike worked his tail off for me today he didn't have to but he did. So, I decided to give in to my old uncle's urges and let him do it he's titty fucked me before. So, why not. I've been fooling around with my old drunken perverted uncles for the past 4 years.

I said, "So, you're all horny Uncle Mike. Ok, I'll let you titty fuck me." I spun around and said, "Over in here." I grabbed my purse and my Uncle Mike followed me into the viewing room across the hall. I closed the French doors and locked them I then went over and set my purse down on the loveseat. Then I got on the loveseat kneeling and my old Uncle Mike stood in front of me. I then started unbuttoning my white blouse and my old uncle started slowly undoing his pants.
picture_1661269792450_20220829094150450.jpg

After unbuttoning my blouse I spread it open and then unhooked the front clasp to my pink satin and lace bra revealing my bare breasts. My Uncle Mike slid his pants and boxers down around his ankles. His old dick was the average size it was hard with thick dark blue veins running through it and pointing up in the air. He had a big bush of gray hair and his old balls were wrinkled and hang down. I reached into my purse and got out the little mini bottle of baby oil I had in it. I squirted a little bit of baby oil into the palm of my right hand then set the bottle down. I then reached over and rap my right hand wrap my right hand wrapped my right hand around my Uncle Mike's old dick and started stroking it. I stroked it a few times to oil it up then I said to my Uncle Mike, "Are you ready Uncle Mike?"

"Oh yes, Tara," my uncle replied.

My Uncle Mike placed his old dick between my breasts I then grabbed my breasts and held them against his old dick.
1646208589614.jpg

My old uncle then started sliding his old dick slowly back and forth between my breasts. His old wrinkled balls were slapping against my stomach as he titty fucked me. It was only a few minutes when suddenly 2 big squirts of warm semen shot out of my Uncle Mike's old dick onto my breasts. My old uncle then rubbed his old dick over my breasts spreading his semen all over them for about a minute. When he was done I took a hold of his old dick and massaged out the remaining semen that was in it. It dripped down onto the carpet and I
let go of my uncle's old dick. I reached into my purse and got out some tissues that I had. I started to clean myself up as my uncle pulled his pants up and put his old dick away. After cleaning myself up I hooked my bra and buttoned up my blouse. I got up and was tucking my blouse back in my skirt as me and my uncle Mike exited the room. We left the mortuary and went over to the house next store.

When me and my uncle Mike walked in my husband and my other three uncles were still playing pool. I went to the kitchen to get a glass of iced tea and my Uncle Mike went into the game room. after getting iced tea I went into the game room and I went over and sat at the bar on one of the stools and watched them all play pool. immediately our families Rottweiler Jasper came over and started jumping up on me. I pushed the dog down as he was sniffing my cleavage but he wouldn't stop. dogs have a great sense of smell and I knew Jasper smelled the sex on me my Uncle Mike's semen and it was exciting him. When Jasper jumped up on me again I glanced down I could see his raspberry red lipstick poking out. I knew what Jasper wanted and he wasn't going to settle down until he got it. And I want him doing something that would make my husband and my uncles suspicious of me and the dog. So, I set my iced tea down and I said to my husband, "Honey, I'm going to take Jasper for a walk in the cemetery to calm him down and do his business."

"Ok sweetheart oh and don't worry I locked the gates," my husband replied.

I took Jasper into the dark moonlit cemetery we walked down the little road. Then back in the lawn a good bit to where me and Jasper would have privacy and no one would see us.

Back in May 2016, our family's Rottweiler had forcefully taken me on the kitchen floor one afternoon. Since that afternoon things between me and the dog have never been the same. The pleasure the dog's penis gave me when he took me I never had such a powerful Earth-shaking orgasm I couldn't get it out of my mind. It was revolting and gross to me what had happened. But I want for more the primitive instinct in me to submit and mate with the beast was overwhelming. Ever since that happened that afternoon I've been letting our family's Rottweiler mate with me. Plus, I discovered it also solved the problem of my husband wanting to get rid of the kid's dog because of him chewing, tearing up the house, and humping things. Since the dog got some pussy he calmed down and was well-behaved. And everyone in the house noticed was behaving and my husband had changed his mind about getting rid of the dog and the kids were happy.

Standing on a little area of grass between the headstones in my white button-down blouse my tight black business skirt and heels. I slipped my heels off then I reached down and grabbed the edge of my skirt and started to slide up my skirt. When Jasper jumped up on me from behind trying to wrap his paws around my waist. I pulled away and pushed him down I said, "Settle down Jasper I'm going to let you mate with me!" With both hands, I slid up my skirt to my hips then hooked my thumbs in the waistband of my shiny satin bubble gum pink bikini panties.
Tara (me in my bra & panties).jpg

I leaned forward slightly and slowly slid my panties down over my little round ass all the way down my thighs to my knees. Then lifting each foot and slipped my panties off and tossed them on the one headstone. I paused for a moment and took a deep breath then got down on my knees in the grass. I reached with both hands grabbing the edge of my skirt and pulling it up over my little round ass to my hips. I then said to our family's Rottweiler, "Well, Jasper you want some pussy come and get it!" Then I leaned forward getting down on my hands and knees in the doggy-style position in the dark moonlit night. Then I perked my little round ass up and offered myself to the dog. Jasper walked behind me; he sniffed me and gave my pussy a few licks.

Then he mounted me wrapping his paws tightly around my waist. I felt Jasper's penis poking around trying to find the opening to my pussy. Then I let out a loud gasping sound and I cried out, "OOOOH MY," as Jasper found my pussy opening his penis slid into me. our family's Rottweiler started fucking me he was pounding my little round ass I could feel his penis growing inside of me. I held still with my head up looking straight ahead into the night and taking it like a woman. my pussy started stretching to accommodate Jasper's large penis. Jasper's balls slapped against my pussy lips with every thrust.

In the moonlit night our family's Rottweiler was screwing me like crazy I cried out, "Oh God! The sound of me repeatedly crying " OH, OH, OH, OH!" With every thrust of his doggy penis. Jasper was showing me no mercy he was taking my pussy. His penis slid in and out of it of my smoothly waxed pussy fast and furiously. My glasses flew off my face as our family's Rottweiler took me. Jasper's penis was rubbing against my G-spot I dug my nails in the grass, throwing my head back and gripping my pussy muscles around Jasper's penis. I cried out, "Oh yes doggy fuck me!" As I started to orgasm wave after wave flowed through my body each more intense than the last. The dog's penis was sliding in and out of my little pussy fast and furiously as I orgasmed. Then I felt the ball the size of a large tangerine at the base of Jasper's penis force it's way into my pussy. I gasped and cried out, "Oh my God Jasper!" as my little pussy stretched to accommodate it.

Jasper let out a howl then I felt our family's Rottweiler start inseminating me with his seed. Jasper went motionless mounted on the back of my ass. I could feel his balls throbbing against my pussy lips as our family's Rottweiler breed me. It was about 5 or 6 minutes later when Jasper got off of me. We were stuck together butt to butt and I couldn't reach him. Jasper started dragging me I tried to dig my nails into the grass to keep from being dragged. But it hurt, so I had to let stop and let him drag me. It wasn't until about 15 or 20 minutes later that the ball at the base of the dog's penis popped out of me. Then Jasper's penis slowly slid out of my pussy I then sat back up on my knees in the grass. I reached down and picked my glasses up off of the grass and put them on. Jasper was standing there with his large purplish-red penis hanging down. After a few seconds, I got up off of the grass and went over grabbed my panties off the headstone, and slipped them back. I then fixed my skirt and slipped my heels back on. Me and Jasper went back up to the house I went into the game room and they were still playing pool. I went over and sat down on the arm of the sofa and watched them play and bullshitted with them. As I sat there talking to my husband and my 4 perverted horny old uncles. They had no idea that my womb was filled with dog semen. And I was ovulating and the dog's sperm was fighting to get into one of my eggs and fertilize it...... Then End.
picture_1661269792450_20220829094150450.jpg

Tara (a pic uncle Wayne took of me).jpg

اسم الموضوع : "Giving it up to our family's Rottweiler" | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى