إداري
طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
This story will make a lot more sense if you read parts 1-4 first. You can still enjoy this by itself, but some things won't make sense. Just do a search for the "Girls in the neighborhood" to find the other parts. I'm still working on more parts. Currently the story is 53 pages long. Right now I have part 7 almost done.

Enjoy!

Girls in the neighborhood part 5

My part time job was at a big box store in the electronics department. I normally worked 2-8 M-F. Early Sunday afternoon I got a call from my boss. Somebody had called out and they needed me to work closing 4-10 that evening. I didn’t have anything going on, plus I like money, so it didn’t really bother me.

After 8 the electronics department was dead. Every few minutes I would see a customer walk by, but nobody was stopping in my department. While it was a little boring I was making money for doing essentially nothing. To kill time I started to clean up around the register. That’s probably why I was a little surprised when I heard somebody say my name.

“John?” I turned around. My heart skipped a beat and my breath caught in my throat.

I was able to squeak out, “Erica! What’s up?”

She was wearing a pink crop tank top and jean shorts. I looked her over from head to toe. Her toned legs were so firm and sleek. Her stomach looked amazing, and I could see her slightly hard nipples through her top. Her smile was radiant, blue eyes were sparkling, and her blonde hair was pulled back in a ponytail.

Erica leaned against the counter, “Not much. We needed some light bulbs so my mom sent me over. I didn’t know you worked on Sunday?”

I leaned on the counter opposite her and explained that I was filling in for somebody. We chatted for a bit about my work, and how her summer was going. Just random stuff. It was really good talking with her.

“Glad I ran into you,” I said.

Erica smiled and chuckled, “I bet.” She leaned in closer to me and put her hand on mine. “I’ve really missed you.” She was looking at me very intently.

“I’ve missed you too,” I leaned in closer to her. I couldn’t help but notice that I could now look down her top. I took advantage of the situation to sneak a peek her ample cleavage. Wow her tits looked good. Full and tan. She wasn’t wearing a bra, and her nipples were slightly hard. I must have been obvious because when I looked up again and made eye contact Erica gave me a mischievous smile.

Erica looked around quickly to see if anybody was nearby. In a soft voice he said, “I’ve been so horny since we were together.”

It was no lie to tell her, “I have too.” Figuring I could be honest I told her, “I can’t stop thinking about you and what we did.”

Erica smiled, “I know. Every night I think about us doing it……..what it felt like to have you inside me.”

I was rock hard now. My khakis did little to hide my erection. Fortunately I was behind the counter. I chuckled, “Talking about it isn’t making it any better.”

“Poor baby,” she gave me a fake pout, then brightened up. “Maybe there is something I can do about it?”

This conversation was going good. All I had to do was not screw it up. “What do you have in mind?” I asked.

“Well…….,” Erica had a conspiratorial smile on her face. “Cathy (her older sister) starts an internship Wednesday morning.”

“Really?” I instantly saw the possibilities, but I wanted her to say it. From out last encounter I knew that she liked to be in control so I figured that it would be better if it was her idea.

“Yup. So………..how about you come over Wednesday morning. We can have some fun in the pool.”

“That sounds great,” I was excited by the possibilities, but what about Jill? I didn’t want to have to ditch her for Erica. I had to ask. “Should we invite Jill over also?” I asked hesitantly.

“I’m not enough for you?” Erica looked pissed. Momentarily I panicked. Then she broke into a big grin, “I’m just messing with you.” Whew! I visibly relaxed. “Jill is my bestie. While I would really like some quality time together having her there will be fun too. I don’t mind sharing. Plus I know that she’s been crazy horny too. I’ll let her know about our little get together.”

No kidding. I knew about how honry Jill was first hand. “Cool. Thanks. Now I have something to look forward to.”

“So do I.” Erica leaned in close and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. “I better get going. Mom wants those light bulbs. See ya Wednesday! Say around 10?”

“10 sounds great. See ya then!” I replied.

“Just come to the pool.” Erica said, then turned to walk away.

I watched her walk away. The sway of her hips was intoxicating. Her tight ass was incredible. I couldn’t wait to feel that ass thrusting against me. Before she rounded the end of isle and out of my view she turned around, smiled at me and gave me a little wave. I waved back.

The rest of my shift went by in a blur. I couldn’t stop thinking about what I was in store for on Wed.

When I got home I went straight to my room to go to bed. Laying in bed in my boxers I was so horny I couldn’t fall asleep. Thinking about what I hoped I was in store for on Wed, and what Jill and I would do tomorrow was running though my mind. As much as I enjoyed Jill’s blowjobs, I really wanted to fuck Erica again.

What to do? I could rub one out, but jerking off just wasn’t as much fun, or satisfying as it had been before Jill and Erica. Jill and I had some fun last night, maybe I could get her to play again. So I texted her. Just a simple, “What’s up?”

A few minutes later Jill texted back. “Lying in bed. Trying to sleep. What u up 2?”

“Lying in bed, trying to sleep. Can’t”

J: “Aawww, why can’t u sleep?”

“Thinking of you”

J: “Really? Funny, I’m thinking of you 2”

“I missed you this weekend. Can’t wait 4 tomorrow”

J: “Me2. I need u.”

“I was going to watch a vid. Would rather watch U.”

J: “Would love 2. Can’t sneak out, can’t sneak u in.”

“Sucks.” Then I hand an idea, “Vid call?”

J: “YES!!”

“I’ll call you.”

In just a few moments we were connected. Jill was sitting up in her bed wearing a loose fitting crop top. I was wearing just a pair of boxers and standing in front of the desk in my room.

“Hey there,” I said quietly. I didn’t want anybody else in the house to hear me talking.

“Hey . . . mmmmm, you look good,” she whispered back.

“You look really good to . . . a little over dressed, but good.”

“Oh, I can fix that,” she said then pulled her shirt off. I groaned as her big tits came into view. She tossed her shirt to the side. “Is this better?” Jill flashed me a sexy and naughty smile.

“Much better.” I backed up so she could see my boxers with my hard cock pushing out the material in the front.

“Now who’s overdressed?”

“I can fix that.” Quickly I pushed my boxers down, and kicked them to the side. My cock was bobbing in front of me.

“Yummy . . . I’ve missed your cock this weekend.”

“I’ve missed your tits and pussy,” I said as I wrapped my hand around my cock and started slowly stroking myself.

“Fuck that looks good,” she said as she lifted her butt to remove her shorts. She had nothing on underneath and was now naked. She then spread her legs wide and somehow positioned her phone between her legs angled up so I could see from her pussy to face. Both of us were staring intently at our phone screens. Her bare pussy looked so smooth and tasty, and wet.

“Fuck I need to lick your pussy.”

She started to massage her tits. “I need that too. I need to feel your tongue on me and fingers in me.” One hand started to slowly rub its way down to her pussy. “I need to feel your cock in my mouth . . . mmmmm . . . I need to taste your cum.”

“Fuck, I can’t wait for tomorrow. I need to cum in your mouth.” I started stroking my cock faster.

Jill was now rubbing up and down her pussy lips with one hand while the other massaged her tits. I took my other hand and started gently massaging my balls. Jill was now rubbing her clit with one hand, and with her other hand sliding her fingers into herself. She was moaning softly.

Wow Jill looked good. Her big tits heaving up and down as her breathing became heavier and faster. Her fingers rubbing fast over her clit, and the fingers of her other hand were shoved deep into her pussy. Both her hips and mine start to thrust as our pleasure increased. “Oh fuck,” she exclaimed a little louder, “I’m gonna cum.” With a soft squeal her legs snapped together and her back arched as she came.

I slowed my stroking as her orgasm consumed her. After she caught her breath she moved around so that her face was right in front of her phone. “Can you cum for me? I want to watch you stroke that big cock. I want to see your cum shoot out.”

That dirty talk motivated me to start stroking hard and fast. The pleasure was building quickly. My balls were getting tight. “Fuck Jill, I’m gonna cum.”

Jill moved closer to her phone, “Yes, cum in my mouth.” She opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out. That was all I could take. Seeing her sexy mouth open and needing my cum. Quickly I grabbed a tissue and held it below and in front of my cock head. With a deep groan I came. My cum shot out onto the tissue. “Yes, cum for me,” Jill said in a breathy voice, “Fill my mouth with your hot cum.”

“Wow, you are so fucking sexy,” I said as I grabbed another tissue to wipe the head of my cock clean. Jill was cleaning her hands off with tissue of her own.

“You too. I loved watching you cum. It’s going to be so much better tomorrow when I can swallow it.”

“I loved watching you too. Yea, tomorrow is going to be a lot of fun. I need to make you cum, and have you swallow my cum.”

“Yes, tomorrow is going to be a lot of fun,” she agreed.

“Do you think you can sleep now?”

She stretched showing off her beautiful tits, and yawned. “Yea, that orgasm was just what I needed.”

We said our good nights. I put my boxers back on, got in bed and quickly fell asleep.

اسم الموضوع : Girls in the neighborhood part 5 | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى