إداري
طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
Some context, i was lucky enough to get contacted by someone called potato17 on motherless and she asked me if i wanted to roleplay, i was hesitant at first but what happened was that i started writing stories with me and her as the main-characters, so thats why this first one is written how it is, Im not used to write stories but hope its good enough for people on xnxx aswell
;)

20 year old son (me) and his single mother (potato17) home alone on a friday evening watching a movie, not sure which one we agreed on but its probably a good one, mom wearing pair of jeans, bra and high mushroom-bun.

Didnt think much about how you looked like cause youre my mother and all and its bit weird/embarassing, but these couple of years ive been admiring your slim body and ive been thinking about you when i play with myself, i wonder what would happen if i tried to touch you "accidentally"
;)

I talked to a shady guy few days ago and got some roofies for a cheap penny, i get up and ask if you want something from the kitchen,

Mom: "do you mind refilling my wine-glass?"

Me: "ofc no problem"

I walk into the kitchen, get the wine-bottle and pour half-way, then i get the roofie, crushed it into the glass, seems to mix pretty well.

I sit down beside you and hand you the glass of fun
;)
, you smile and thank me, i just smile back and watch you sip it bit by bit.

Me: "So hows it going these days?"

Mom: "its fine, i wish i could give you a new dad after the first one divorced me"

Me: "dont think about it, we`re a good team right?"

You slowly nods and keep drinking. I can already feel the bulge in my boxer getting hard, im not sure how long it takes for the roofie to kick in but i can already see something happening.

I keep talking to you just to see how your body reacts, you try to keep talking but everything is getting heavy, you` re just about finished with the glass and i get closer to you,

Mom: "oh my, i think i got too much wine" you say while giggling.

Your head moving up and down, trying to stay awake, i take the glass away

Mom: "i need to....get....to bhhhd"

Your head falls down on my shoulder, your bun tickling my neck, my mind is racing but asking you

Me: "mom, are you ok?"

The only response i get is some mumbling, your hand going up but falls down on my crotch.

Im thinking to myself wow this actually works, i lift your hand and let it fall down,

Me: "youre actually out mom?"

I dont expect anything from you and nothing happens either, i poke your face, neck and stomach, using thumb to open your mouth, low snoring-sounds comes out, i grab your bun and lift up your head, let your head fall forward. i grab your neck and move it forward, letting your upper body fall forward with your face between your knees.

I unhook your bra and remove it, i remove my pants and boxer, then i grab your forehead in my palm and roughly move your head up and back, letting your upper-body back into the couch, i unzip your jeans and move them down.

Me: "wow no panties mom? ;D"

I remove the jeans completely and admire your trimmed coochie,

Me: "cant say you havent tried to make yourself pretty for the guys".

I grab your bun and move your head down into my lap, inserting my hard rod through your bun and move your bun up and down my penis, great hairstyle for hairjobs, i take my other hand and cup one of your tits, feeling and squeezing your nipple soft and hard, taking my sweet time, going back and forth between both tits and nipples now.

The other hand going faster now back and forth inside your bun, your head wiggling and shaking alot to my movements then i come

Me: "aaahhh damn mom, youre awesome at this
;)
"

i rest for a few minutes while my cum is drying into your hair, i move my penis into your warm and wet mouth

Me: "mmmm i hope we can do this more often"

Moving your head slowly back and forth, i can feel you sucking it automatically

Me: "mmm you have done this before huh?"

I grab your ass and try few inches at a time to pull your lower body down to your knees, i spit on my hand and stroking your ass and vagina from your back downwards, making them wet and hot, ready for my rod in a while.

With the other hand i have a tight hold of your now loose bun, moving your head up and down but the feeling of your sucking is making it almost impossible of pleasure to keep going
;)
and youre making some sounds now which vibrates around the penis

Me: "jeezes mom, youre a natural",

Feeling your warm vagina, now from your stomach and down, also easier to get 2 fingers inside your now soaked lips, teasing your clit now and then, some jolts from your body of the pleasure youre getting now and then.

Me: "good to see youre enjoying yourself mom ;P".

I stop for a few minutes to get some energy back after the orgasm i just got, im wet of sweat, vagina-juice and some drooling on the penis and balls, i lift your head up and let it dangle while im getting up from the couch, shaky legs from the orgasm.

Lifting your whole body upright by your even looser bun now, looking at your drowsy still ko`ed face and drooling mouth, grabbing one of your hands, making you rub your face and down to your tits

Me: "see i knew you liked it"

Moving the hand down to your vagina and making you feel yourself up and down, faster and faster, rubbing your clit with couple of your fingers, i can hear some sounds coming again

Mom: "ahhh ahah ahahh ammm mm"

Me: "yes look at you mom, didnt know you were this dirty
:p
"

moving your juice-covered hand up to your face, covering your face with vagina juce and into your mouth

Me: "mmm taste yourself, have you done it before? yeh you probably have, dirty bitch".

Need some paper-towels so i release my hand from your bun and let you fall down into the couch, face down ass up,

Me: "just wait here for a moment"

I walk to the bathroom while i fap to keep my penis hard, its far from finished, your position hasnt changed when i get back, grab your loose hair now and pull you upright again, drying your face and tits good,

Me: "there you go, nice and clean"

i insert my penis into your vagina from behind, ready for another round, i can go fast already cause your holes are still wet and nice,

Me: "mmm yeees, this should indeed become a tradition, maybe every weekend?"

i shake your head like a nod

Me: "good then we have a plan
:p
"

im holding around you breasts and stomach, letting your head dangle forward, shaking while i go faster in and out

Me: "aaahhh im coming again, ooomg, mmmmm theeree nnnngghh oh fuck yeh".

Pulling out and go straight into your asshole next, some pain-sounds coming from you cause its tighter, but its going, slowly at first but faster and faster again

Me: "ahhh mmm nnnngh, yes you like this too huh mom?"

After a good while i get my last big orgasm and all out of energy, i pull out and fall down to the couch beside you

Me: "oof what a ride huh"

youre still out almost just as sweaty as i am. After cuddling with your body for a few minutes i get back up, cradle-carry you to the shower and sit you down on the floor, i clean you real good, rinse all your holes and drag you by the legs out on the floor to dry you and myself with a towel, then i get back to the couch and get your bra, i lift up your body and carrying it to your bedroom, i throw you down on the bed like a ragdoll, hanging the bra on a chair and move the duvet over you

Me: "good night mom, thanks for the perfect friday evening
;)
"

Exhausted i walk back to the living room, turn off the tv and put on my boxer before i lay down on the couch and have a good night sleep.

The End

اسم الموضوع : First story, son and his mom | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى