إداري
طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
جوا 28, 2024
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
After getting home from the gym I’d just assumed mother had come home early from her sister’s by the sounds coming from my parent’s room. So I put down my gym bag and stripped down to just my shorts before hurrying down the hall to the bathroom to take a shower. Mother’s screams seemed quite high pitched for which I thought quite strange, but nonetheless ignored as I entered the bathroom.

I ran the hot water and slipped out of my shorts stepping into the steaming hot stream as I adjusted it then began soaping up when through the reverberating sounds of the shower I heard the bathroom door open and close quickly. A voice from out in the hall said, “I’m home” that I recognized instantly as my mother, but I’d just heard dad in the throes of something in their room? I was compelled and curious as to whom had entered the bathroom, so I slid the smoked glass door open enough to peer around it.

Standing by the door was a short completely naked curvy girl with short dark hair that I recognized instantly as my sister’s friend Beth. It became clear to me what was going on and I’d assumed mother’s early homecoming had spoiled daddy’s little tryst with the only hope of hiding his indiscretions was Beth in the bathroom. Beth turned acknowledging me quietly putting her finger to her lips, her tits were massive with her hair disheveled and her ample ass was quite cute.

My cock behind the glass had gotten really hard at the sight of her young naked 18 year old chubby body and that’s when it got more real for her. My mother knocking on the door as she opened it slightly, Beth pinned herself back a bit where I could see her tits in full view and her bushy brown pussy as mother yelled in “I really have to pee son, would you mind if I came in”? Fear came over Beth’s face as I replied, “give me a minute mother” and signaled to Beth to join me in the shower.

She didn’t hesitate long knowing there would be a lot less to explain if my mother caught her in the shower with me than in the bathroom by herself naked. Beth moved quickly and stepped into the shower with me under the stream of water as I yelled to my mother to enter. I had no way to hide my hard cock that was now even more intense with Beth so close as the water streamed down her body, mother entered staying quiet as she peed.

Beth moved in closer looking up at me when she dropped to her knees tugging me by my throbbing cock into her warm wet mouth. Moaning at the incredible feeling rushing over me and knowing my mother was close enough to hear me excited me even more. I held the back of Beth’s head a she slobbered up and down the length of my cock hitting the back of her throat with a slight gag that didn’t discourage her to slow down.

I hadn’t heard mother leave despite my moans for which I knew she could hear instead the faint sounds of my mother’s voice moaning in unison. My mother seemed to be getting off on the idea of what she could only hear and it came as quite a surprise to Beth when the glass door slid open. Mother standing there naked as Beth stopped and looked over her shapely body, long legs, big tits and blond hair while my hard cock twitched wildly.

Mother telling Beth, “go back to my old man, I’m sure he’s waiting” she did as she was told toweling off as mother awaited her exit. When mother turned toward me she smiled and stepped into the shower with me as we embraced kissing passionately before she said, “leave the little girls to your father”. With that mother turned her back and pressed her hands against the wall, her ample ass rubbing across my cock teasing me.

Grabbing her long hair just like she liked it I guided my cock under her ass between her wet pussy lips and plunged my swollen cock inside her deep. Mother never was one for the subtle approach and never even gave a second thought to Beth knowing she wanted to be fucked by her own son. By allowing Beth to fuck the old man she knew enough that she would be careful not to leak our family secret, my cock plowed harder into her soaking wet cunt.

Mother’s screams bounced off the walls of the bathroom as she climaxed over and over again, I pulled out and dropped to my knees. Mom’s dripping pussy tasted delicious as well as teasing her ass with my tongue while spreading her cheeks which made her quiver even more. “You want to fuck mommy’s ass don’t you, you dirty little boy” continuing “mommy wants you to” and with that I rose up again behind her slamming my cock inside her cunt till it was soaking wet with her juices.

I slipped out and up to her puckered starfish where I pushed inside her to a high pitched shriek while she screamed the most obscene encouragements. It didn't take long till my throbbing dick was deep inside her tight asshole pumping away as she met my thrusts and orgasmed louder. Even when dad leaned into the bathroom to tell us he was taking Beth home, mother’s response was “close the door George I’m fucking busy”!

Following that mother told me to “cum inside that tight motherly ass son” for which I plowed her hard and fast to a roaring climax. With that I felt the twinge and slammed my pounding prick deep as hot shots of my cum exploded all the way inside her ass followed by a few hard thrusts till she orgasmed again. To finish I licked her ass clean of my cum rushing out and then turned her around to lick her cunt a little more before we showered together went to their bedroom.

Their we laid in the bed, mother rubbing her pussy against my leg as she rubbed my cock back to life when she said, “daddy won’t be back for a while how about you fuck my pussy”. I was all for it, but just then the unexpected sounds of dad’s car pulling up and his closing of the front door caught our attention as we kissed. “He’s home already, I’m surprised” continuing to kiss passionately the door to the bedroom opened when I turned to look toward dad and asked, “so how did Beth handle the thing between me and mom”?

Dad proceeded to remove his clothes as he explained that while Beth had been taken a bit aback from the epiphany that it was one of the best aphrodisiacs she could have ever received. “She asked a few questions and we pulled off the road to fuck before I dropped her off at her house with a curious comment about joining us sometime soon” dad proclaimed. While mother stroked my hard dick I said, “well she was a pretty good pudgy little cocksucker I must admit” daddy’s big cock swelled at the sight of mother and I warming back up.

As he approached the bed he asked, “better than your mother or me” as he knelt onto the bed and moved mother’s hand then slid his mouth over my bright red knob. Mother loved watching him as I licked the hardened pink nipples while playing with her tits saying, “you boys inspire me to do the most dirty things and I love it”. With that mother climbed to her knees and injected herself by straddling my legs as daddy cock sucking was interrupted by his wife’s ass in his face.

Dad held my throbbing cock in place as mother slid down the length of my swollen shaft then licked her ass and teasing my balls with his warm mouth. Looking up mother’s long flowing blond hair was thrown around with every thrust of her hips my cock buried deep inside her soaking wet snatch. Her beautiful blue eyes staring lustfully into mine as she smiled in ecstasy while climbing to an orgasm when father said, “I assume by your mother’s ass you’ve been fucking it, maybe she needs to be overfilled”?

With that daddy knelt behind mom, his muscular body rising above her ass as he pushed her forward and spread her butt cheeks. Between my strokes I could feel his thick hard cock slipping inside mother’s tight ass, rubbing closely against mine as a feeling I hadn’t felt before this first time. Daddy wasted no time pushing deep inside her as she was already primed and fucking her asshole, mother’s eyes rolled back as she climaxed.

Filling her holes mother went wild pushing into both of our hard cocks buried deep inside both fiery holes as she screamed and bucked against us. One orgasm after another we fucked mother till she had to say, “one or both of you need to cum, I can’t take much more of this teasing”! I held her hips and thrust while dad reamed his massive tool up her ass hard to mother’s wild screams and as if we could ever plan it so perfectly.

Daddy grunted and let out a long groan as he unloaded his stream of cum inside her asshole while his cock pressed against mine between her taint which made me blow my load too. Mother was spent and rolled off of me onto the bed where father threw her legs in the air licking up the cum from her pussy and ass. I knelt beside her as she sucked my pulsating cum soaked dick into her mouth to clean me off. The last thing I vividly remember was the conversation of bringing Beth into the circle and mother saying, “I bet her pussy tastes nice too”!

اسم الموضوع : Familial strange in the shower | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى