إداري
طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
Ex-wife #2 is the most fun to talk about.
She was a junkie
She lied to me about birth control and having health insurance and got knocked up. That's just to give you a sense of who she is
I took out my anger towards her by making her a whore
While we were still married, I would just make her fuck whenever and wherever I pleased
I've bent her over the hood of a car in a mall parking lot
Would take her into the men's room in bars and restaurants and let guys watch her blow me. A couple of times I made her blow random guys that were in there
After we divorced I would take our son's key to her apt and go in and cum and piss in her coffee creamer and juice
I would still go to her place and fuck her even while I was dating #3. Who she called to insinuate that she was fucking me
I had gotten into the habit of leaving a couple of bucks on the night stand after I fucked her
She got so used to it that when she needed money she would call me for sex
I was getting bored with her.
She needed more than the usual amount that I left so she called me and asked what she had to do for $100. I usually left $50
I told her I wanted to watch her and direct her having sex with a random guy from Craigslist
So she learned that she could ask for more money, but it came with a price
Gets better
She asked for $500. I said let's have dinner. I'll come over and we'll order in.
The price for $500 was she had to be naked while I was there. She had to answer the door naked and fuck the delivery guy. If she couldn't get him to fuck her she had to at least blow him
Food delivery people come from all different walks of life and all different ages and ethnicities
The first time we ordered Chinese and a Chinese guy probably in his 30s had no problem going to town on her
One time we ordered Mexican and he wouldn't fuck her or accept head. So I convinced him to stay a few minutes and made her masturbate for him
But the best was Italian. Young kid maybe 17 or 18 delivered. He practically came in his pants just seeing her naked. He got a BJ. I asked him when he got off work. He said 10pm. I told him to grab 4 of his friends and come back after work.
So I got 5 HS kids fucking her getting head Cumming all over her. At that age they can cum at least 3 times.
They covered her face hair tits. It was awesome
I said come with me. I had her sit in the bathtub and I pissed all over her and left
The last time she asked what she had to do for $2000. I told her 10 guys from Craigslist at one time. So I got a motel room. Only 8 actually showed up. But for 2 hours they took turns running a train on her. She was DP'd for the first time. She never asked for money again
That's her now. Whoring her out was 20 years ago
other than me dominating her she was pretty dull and not a great lay. Sometimes I would get up in the night walk around to her side of the bed and cum in her face

اسم الموضوع : Ex-Wife Play for Pay | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى