إداري
طاقم الإدارة
مشرف
إنضم
Jun 28, 2024
المشاركات
التفاعل
النقاط
Hi my name is Vanessa,Im 50 years old, Social butterfly and a bit of a deviant up for anything.
Blonde, blue eyes, 5.3 in height and petite.

Here's my story I hope you enjoy it as it is 100% true

My partner and i have been together for over 3 years we have a pretty hot sex life not long after meeting each other. we discovered our secret desire for beastiality, ive always wanted to get fucked by a dog and I was pretty keen to try it as I'm no stranger to dogs, from the age of 13 I let our pet dog lick my virgin pussy and give me my first orgasim. from then on I've always had pet dogs and let them taste me till this very day but I've never had one fuck me

That was all about to change..but everyone I knew had female dogs and they couldnt help me. But I remembered my friend up north, Dave! He had a huge male dog named Dennis and he hadn't been neutered or bread before so I knew he would love to have his way with me

But I couldn't ask dave the owner of Dennis "can I fuck your dog?" He would never speak to me again. What's a girl to do?

I've got it!.

I rang dave for a chat to see how he was as we hadn't seen each other for a few months. He suggested i come over for a coffee in the weekend. A few days past and I went up for a visit and apon arriving, Dennis came out to greet me, as I opened my car door and got one leg out of the car Dennis had his nose up my skirt and was sniffing my pussy I had worn a short dress and no knickers on purpose I could feel his wet nose on my inner thigh and his tongue trying to reach my sweet spot. I pushed him away and said "you don't get me that easy big boy". I could see he was excited he wanted more than a sniff of my juicey pussy, his cock was popping out of its sheath. FUCK! I thought biting my lip. I wanted to drop on my knees and let him mount me, my pussy was throbbing with the thought of it. dam it!

Dave came out to greet me and gave me a hug we went inside to have a coffee my mind was racing how was I going to fuck this brut of a dog without anyone knowing?

Hour or so passed Dennis was sitting on the couch staring at me with hungry eyes I know he wanted me. funny enough I wanted him to.

Dave went on to say he was going away for work at the end of the week and his son was going to pop up and feed the dog and keep an eye on the place. that caught my attention this was my chance! .

So I headed home waiting for a few days to pass, I thought Saturday evening was our night.

Saturday arrived I was nervous and excited but i had butterflies in my tummy, i told my partner I was going out for a girls night. so I got dressed I put on some high heals, crotchless fishnet stocking, short pleated skirt and a low cut top and no panties on to allow easy access. i jumped in my car and headed up to Dave's hoping no one was home..my mind was racing thinking about that dogs cock. It took just over 60 minutes to get there as he lived in a rural area. The house lights were on so I knocked on the door. I could see Dennis in the lounge, tail wagging. no answer so I tried the door it was unlocked I made my way inside.

It had been a long drive so I went to use the bathroom and to make sure no one was home. No sign of anyone. Next on my mind is where was I going to give myself to Denny I had a look around and decided the lounge would be the best place, so I sat on the lounge suite and opened my legs a little and called over the dog, he did not muck about his nose went straight up my skirt and his tongue went to work "oh fuck!" I cried as his tongue crept further and further inside my hole with each lick.

I layed back further on the couch and opened my legs as far as I could I felt like a slut offering myself to this dog but what the hell I'm sure Denis did not care. who knows if he had a woman or a bitch before, probably not. but he knew exactly what to do.. I felt hot and sweaty, I was going to cum I grabbed his head and pushed it into my crotch his tongue went right inside me that was it I cried out with pleasure, my body twitching and jerking as I came.

Dennis started feverishly licking it all up your a good boy I said. his tail wagging I needed a glass of water after that

Phew!.

I got up my legs were like jelly. Drinking a few glasses of water I felt better. What do you want to do big doggy? I said to him, He was glaring up at me with his puppy eyes I suppose its only fair I pleasure you now boy what do you reckon?. His tail was still wagging so I got straight on my knees and lifted my skirt up, offering my throbbing wet hole to him, this was it. It was finally happening. he did not hesitate to mount me, I struggled to support his weight. he was a big dog compared to me and my small frame. I moved my legs apart, opening up my wet hole further good boy I muttered I grabbed his wet cock and guided into place. Fuck your little bitch, fill her hole like a good boy I cried. He did exactly that. every thrust he went deeper and deeper as he got harder and harder I wasn't sure if I could take his huge dog cock I'd never felt something so big it was streching me he was panting and kind of growling he was loving it, he was on a mission. I bet he had never fucked a mature woman before. His cock reached its limit it was the length of my arm and he crammed every inch of it deep inside me..but I wasn't ready for what was to follow his knot! it was the size of a tennis ball his goal was to ram that up me to before he came and that he did. Forcing it in my little hole with each thrust, stretching my poor pussy to the maximum it hurt at first then the pain was replaced with pleasure i grasped at the rug i was kneeling on and push back on his thick knot acceping it. I knew he was going to fill me with dog spunk any second. we were locked together his knot deep as it would go in my pussy I felt the thrusts change he was going to cum in his bitch it felt amazing he squirted 6 or 7 times his knot holding all the cum in me..it really got me off, my pussy had never felt so full, I was in pure bliss!. We stayed locked for at least 5 minutes or so before he was able to pull out of me. With a loud slosh his cum and cock popped out of me it was a tight fit. His cum ran down my legs and stockings such a huge load I don't think he had been milked in ages.

Years even. I was happy to help

He started licking me, cleaning up his mess it was everywhere. After he cleaned up his bitch I layed on the couch to regain my strength I was fucked. literally!

It was still quite early so I though I had better go home before someone saw what was going on...but my mind was still spinning after what happened I had never experienced anything like that in my life. it can't compare to a human cock at all

I sat up tied my hair up in to a pony tail. I looked like I'd just been dominated well I had, I wanted more.. I wanted his cock again!

So I called the brute of a dog over. he raced over to me I patted his head and rubbed his body. working my way down to his shaft, grabbing it gently with my soft hand. Stroking it back and forth.

Sliding up to the tip of his shaft it grew really fast, expanding in my little hand, small squirts of pre cum lubricating my actions

What do you want me to do now? I whispered into his ear seductively. he turned around and licked my face. what a lovely tongue you have I said giggling to myself. I've got it i thought to myself ill whisper sexual options in his ear when he licks me That's his choice..I continued gently playing with his erect cock and I started whispering in his ear "cram your thick shaft up my fuck hole?" Nothing.."lick your bitches hole?" Nope. I was running out of options what about letting your bitch swallow your cock? That was it he started licking my face again OK boy. deal. I told him to roll over and lay down so I had better access to his thick shaft he compiled. with him on his back I grabbed his shaft at the base where his knot is and slowly pulled the sheeth back to expose the full length of he cock. Wow it was huge like a wet stick of salami I thought "I love salami, yes I do"Denis had a grin from ear to ear. he knew what was coming probably thinking to himself hurry up and suck my cock you whore. so I did. I opened my mouth and started to lick his tip it was really pointed at the end, I lached my lips to the side treating it like a lollipop sliding up and down the whole length of it as I got to the top I popped it in my mouth it was so hot and hard, I thrusted towards it and felt a little squirt of precum hit my tounge it tasted lovely it was different to a humans, not as salty kind of sweet I wanted to see how far down my throat I could get his huge cock. length and girth could be a problem.

My arse was in the air, legs open, pussy on display for any one to see, it was throbbing again and so wet I could feel it I now wish dave had two dogs I would take them both at once anyway I was day dreaming back to the task in my hand denis's hard juicy cock, yummy!

It was delicious i though to myself as I lent forward allowing it to slide down my throat further and further , felt like it was in my stomach I loved the feeling I rocked back and forth for a little while allowing him to fuck my throat.

I didn't want him to cum. he still had work to do. I decided that was enough I sealed my lips around the base of his shaft and pulled it out slowly sealing all his cock juice and precum in my mouth after I reached hit tip I swallowed it all and licked my juicy lips. he just layed there staring at me with lust I said to him who has a beautiful cock? You do...yes you do.

He was one happy boy. My pussy was throbbing and tingling after all of that it's time to full your bitch again I said

Helping him to his feet it took him a while his cock was almost touching the floor when he hopped up. I was on all fours I lifted my little skirt up and wiggled my arse in his face he could smell I was horny and on heat. he jumped straight on me mounting me like the whore I was. His hard cock was hitting my arse and leg as he got into position I was ready for it so I put my hand between my legs and guided his oversize shaft to the entrance of my throbbing pussy. soon as his tip touched my wet, hot, throbbing hole all it took was one hard thrust to drive his cock all the way up, it took my breath away almost winded me with the internal force I wasn't expecting that my pussy was more accepting this time around..his balls where slapping my pussy and his knot just at the entrance of my hole parting my lips with each stroke. I clinched my fist again as he drove that huge cock in and out of me. OH.....MY...FUCKING...GOD...I...LOVE...YOUR...COCK....DENNY I cried every thrust filling my hole with dog cock I dont want this to end I thought this is amazing. I heard a thud outside what was that? I said. he wasn't interested he was preoccupied having his way with me.

Just then the lounge door and curtain flew open oh fuck! "What the fuck is going on here" Dave's son had come to feed the dog.
oh my God this is awkward, please don't tell anyone I'll do anything you ask? Please I battered my eye lids with his dog still fucking the shit out of me. anything he replied? I'm sure dad would not be to impressed to hear you fucked his dog! Yes anything, if you promise to keep it a secret? He came inside closed the door and curtain and started to remove his pants what do you want from me I asked innocently? He said you can suck my young cock. I said sure anything you want as long as you keep your promise?

Absolutely He said grabbing his cock from his boxers. Denis was still pumping my hole with his huge shaft, I'm sure he would cum soon but he had just been milked an hour or so ago so should last a bit longer i hope?. Come over here I said to the son I can't really move your dog has me pinned. he wondering over with his semi hard cock in his hand he was waxed down there,very presentable cock quite large too but nothing like Denis

I grabbed his cock with one hand and supporting Denis weight with the other hand on the floor. phew, what a work out.

This is hard work I said aloud the young man smiled and said not as hard as it's going to be I gave him a naughty smirk, looking into his eyes as I wrapped my mouth around his cock mmm I groaned sliding his head in and out of my mouth. It did'nt take him long to get hard his tip throbbing as I kissed and licked the precum off the tip of his young shaft I can't believe I have a dog fucking me and a young man's cock in my mouth this was amazing what would my partner say I didn't care at this point in time I was in pure heaven, bliss

I popped his cock out of my mouth and asked does this turn you on watching your dog fuck my little hole? Sliding it back in my mouth and all the way down my throat till I could not go farther he groaned with pleasure grabbing my pony tail "it sure does how could it not. Cock in your mouth and pussy at the same time, nothing ive ever experience before its amazing" I groaned with pleasure hearing that reply. I wanted them to both cum at the same time I had to judge both cocks to time it rite. Hmm OK I started sucking the head of the boys cock I knew it would not take him long to squirt I then tensed up my pussy to clamp on Denis cock darting in and out of me then I heard the boy say thats it baby I'm going to cum grabbing and pulling my pony tail , just as Denis rammed his tennis ball sized knot in me again I knew he was going to come too, I started sucking the boys knob faster I could feel it expanding as he firmly grab my hair and fucked my throat getting him self off "I'm cumming baby" He cried with pleasure in every stroke I could feel him squirt warm cum in my mouth and throat yummy young spunk. Denis was squirting in my pussy to. I was getting filled at both ends with hot cum my leg starting to shake I was also going to cum on this thick dog shaft as the young man squirted his last of spunk in my mouth I was at my peak I was coming!!.

Young cock in my mouth and cock locked with a dog that had just filled me with spunk I felt my body tremble my pussy clamped down further on the dog cock it felt so full I had never cum like that before it lasted for ever with all those images of what just happened flashing through my mind

My body twitching I pulled the boys depleted cock out my mouth licking any left over cum off his shaft. Are you OK he ask? Absolutely I said never been better, i grinned while licking my cum drenched lips

Ok im glad to hear that. your secret is safe with me you are an amazing woman he said. That made my heart melt.

I'd love to do this again he said oh would you now I replied what would your dad say? I asked..he doesn't need to know he said I'll grab you a towel come on Denis hop off boy

He can't move I said were are locked together. will take about 5 mins before he can actually pull out of me. Really? That's hot the young man said. He returned with a towel and placed it under me and the dog

wow!

It is huge I can just see it poking out your pussy he said looks like a tennis ball. yes I replied that's his knot. It holds his cock and cum in his bitch to insure she gets knocked up it feels amazing being locked together like this

I could feel Denis starting to get small enough to pull out.

Slosh he finally pulled out of me cum gushed out again, what a whore! I could feel it draining,felt weird but nice at the same time.

Mind if I have a quick shower? I can't go home to my parter looking like this and smelling of sex. You have a partner? he said shocked?

Sure do I said but I can keep a secret if you can also? absolutely, Your secret is safe with me he said i dont want your partner to find out He replied. OK we have a deal, put the jug on I'll have a coffee after my shower

I wondered off to have a shower my body was weak I could hardly stand up I had to cup my pussy as the dog cum was still running out, down my legs. I had a shower and freshened up, got dressed again i left my stocking off as they were covered in dog cum, tied my hair up and made my way out to the kitchen he had made me a coffee we sat at the dining table for and hour or so then i said i better get going he followed out to the lounge where tonights events had taken place I gave the young man a kiss and grabbed his cock, thanked him for letting me borrow his dog and keeping our secret. I gave him my number and said we will have to do it again sometime soon. I bent over the couch poking my swollen pussy out of my short skirt knowing the young man would see it. i gave Denis a pat and thanked him for a wonderful night, he had serviced me well. he was half asleep on the couch after all his hard work. I looked over my shoulder the boys eyes were locked on my swollen pussy sticking out from under my pleated skirt I reached around and parted my arse cheeks and pussy hole and said do you like what you see? His eyes widened, he wondered over to me i was still bent over the back of the couch he grabbed back of my neck firmly i lost my breath as i felt his cock slide up me. oh fuck!! i screamed what are you doing? Its my turn you can't tease me like that and not expect to get fucked he said grabbing my neck and throat choking me in a romantic way i lifted one leg on to back of couch allowing him full access to my swollen pink hole i was just teasing him with. It was a bit tender after its big night but I just let him have me taking full control of my body, using it to get him self off again It was turning me on my pussy hole full and being choked at the same time. His young cock sliding in and out of my already destroyed, swollen hole I felt him expand he was going to cum so I pushed back on his cock allowing room for me to reach my pussy I started rubbing my clit in a circular motion I said fucking fill my little pussy with your seed, I can't get pregnant! he took his hands of my neck and firmly grabbed my tiny waist lunging his cock further up me, I pushed back on his cock taking every inch he had to offer, that's it baby fuck my soaking wet hole I'm going to cum on your cock I screamed that was it. he cried out oh baby your body has worked me off again as his hot cum doused my pussy he kept pulsing inside me, my legs went weak and I flopped on the back rest of the couch as I came moaning with pleasure still rubbing my clit and my body shaking and trembling he leaned over grabbing my neck pulling me towards him he passionately kissed me with his hard cock still buried in me after a few minutes of kissing he asked if i was ready for him to pull out i said NO! i wanted him to stay inside me a bit longer i felt him slowly pull out I cupped my pussy quickly as his cum ran out of me I knelt down and took his hard sensitive cock in my mouth, cleaning up any mess he moan and his eyes rolled in to his head. I hopped back up and went to the toilet and cleaned myself up again my God what a night!

I made my way to my car i was so satisfied with tonights efforts, what an amazing night. My pussy was tender after all of that cock but I felt amazing. it was my first threesome with a dog and younger guy if my body wasn't so tired, I would ask them both for more I could fuck them both all night if my sore pussy would have allowed it

I got home, changed out of my cum soaked clothes before my partner came to bed. chucked them in the washing basket id sort that mess in the morning i was knackered. About 10mins passed and he wondered into the bed room "did you have a good night darling?" he asked. yes It was amazing I replied thinking of what had happened my pussy started to tingle again he hopped into bed snuggling in close to me his hand was on my leg I felt his hand creep up my thigh and into my shorts I opened my legs a little to make his efforts easier after touching my pussy and leg for a couple minutes he rolled on top of me I opened my legs further accepting his gesture he wriggled around a bit getting his cock out he moved my loose fitting pj shorts to the side then guided his cock into me I gasped it felt different and i was sensitive down as i had just had just been fucked over a 6 hour period my pussy needed a break but i kept quiet and let him fuck me it was my 3rd cock of the night what a slut i am I though to myself. he said my God your wet if he only knew why hehe it didn't take him long to cum he kissed me goodnight and he drifted off to sleep

I could'nt get to sleep straight away..thinking about all the cock and cum ive had in me tonight, i loved it and wanted the night to start all over again

Keep a eye out for part two ox

اسم الموضوع : Doggy treat + extra surprise (100% true) | المصدر : Sex Stories
عودة
أعلى